Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sogar Fefe hat's bemerkt ...

2 posters

Go down

Sogar Fefe hat's bemerkt ... Empty Sogar Fefe hat's bemerkt ...

Post by jo97 Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:36 pm

Sogar Fefe hat's nach mehreren Monaten und einigen Hinweisen schon bemerkt: Heise schafft sich ab. Hier.

jo97

Back to top Go down

Sogar Fefe hat's bemerkt ... Empty Re: Sogar Fefe hat's bemerkt ...

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:52 pm

Nun ja, ich bin dort auch fast ausschließlich wegen der Kommentare und damit ich noch mitbekomme, was in DE so passiert.

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by jo97 Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:12 pm

Fefe gelangt zu weiteren Erkenntnissen Heise betreffend und redet schon vom "ehemaligen Computerfachmagazin". So schnell ist eine treffende Bezeichnung gefunden.

jo97

Back to top Go down

Post by jo97 Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:19 pm

Fefe liest mit Monaten Verzug den Beitrag in den dortigen Kommentaren, weswegen der Web-Seitenaufbau dort so jämmerlich langsam ist. Das ist vom Heise-Verlag so gewollt, daß Leute mit Adblocker eine Zeitstrafe kassieren, Stichwort Kameleoon.

jo97

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum