Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#8 - Middle East

4 posters

Page 11 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 34  Next

Go down

#8 - Middle East - Page 11 Empty Re: #8 - Middle East

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:15 am

In our tv news it seems to sound strongly pro-protestors but somehow "neutral"/only slightly against the governement of Iraq?

Dunno what to do with this.

Question

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:20 am

Böhse Tante wrote:In our tv news it seems to sound strongly pro-protestors but somehow "neutral"/only slightly against the governement of Iraq?

Dunno what to do with this.

Question

Quite confusing right now. You can read yesterday's discussion. Probably you can start here:

https://www.zodlikeproductions.net/t124p720-main-news-thread-conflicts-terrorism-crisis-from-around-the-globe#51462

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:38 am

PUTIN: WE ARE CALLING ON IRAN, SAUDI ARABIA TO REFRAIN FROM USING SYRIAN TERRITORY FOR CONFRONTATION
PUTIN SEES CONNECTION BETWEEN PERSIAN GULF SITUATION, SYRIA SETTLEMENT
Interfax

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:40 am

Yeah, I read everything ;-) , I followed the discussion, therefore I wrote the above info. Because it seems they are not so clear against the Iraqi gov. like they are in the case of China.

Perhaps the news in other countries are other? A clear pro/contra. Maybe with the new developments - new tariffs, Ukraine, recession and such - the EU/NATO/USA is more splitted. I only watch and tell what I see.

Question

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:00 am

Guy Elster
@guyelster
·
4 m
#BREAKING Death toll in #Iraq protests rises to 56: local media

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:58 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:07 pm

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
8 m
Urgent

The sound of powerful explosions was heard in the vicinity of Tabqa city just a few minutes ago

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:08 pm

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
2 m
Destruction of a military vehicles of the Saudi army in Haradh,

#8 - Middle East - Page 11 EGD03U8XkAAzQTk?format=png&name=900x900

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:30 pm

Brasco_Aad
@Brasco_Aad
·
1 m
-significant-

The US-backed Saudi War on the Yemeni people is coming to an end.

A long-lasting truce will be announced next week.

Ansar Allah (Yemeni Houthis) have brought Mohammed bin Salman to his knees and he has begged for mercy.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Oct 04, 2019 2:39 pm

Harry Boone
@towersight
·
1 h
"Lead the way" 🙃  Houthi Style
aluminum in fact i guess

#8 - Middle East - Page 11 EGD7WY-X0AA_GqR?format=jpg&name=900x900

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:51 am

Morning

#8 - Middle East - Page 11 3297919598

Guy Elster
@guyelster
·
11 m
Odpověď uživateli
@guyelster
#BREAKING Syrian Democratic Forces said it would "not hesitate" to turn any Turkishattack into an "all-out war" to defend its region in northeast #Syria

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:02 am

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
2 m
Urgent-Yemen
Military source: 331 mercenaries of aggression forces, including Saudis and Sudanese, were killed and wounded in various operations of the army and popular committees targeting them on the fronts of Harad and Hiran during the past month

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:15 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Oct 05, 2019 5:56 am

SouthFront
@southfronteng
·
10 m
Erdogan Says Turkey Could Launch Military Operation In Northeastern Syria At Any Day

https://southfront.org/erdogan-says-turkey-could-launch-military-operation-in-northeastern-syria-at-any-day/

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
19 m
Urgent: Tel Abyad- A large security alert for the militias of the SDF on the border with Turkey since this morning in conjunction with the recent statements of Turkish Recep Erdogan on the military operation against SDF in areas east of the Euphrates.

Turkey ready to start own ops in N. Syria ‘today or tomorrow’ as setting up safe zone with US became ‘fairytale’ – Erdogan

https://www.rt.com/news/470264-turkey-ready-operations-syria/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:05 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:18 am

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
57 s
#UK ditches 'Assad must go stance' after failed regime change https://aml.ink/TDZaN #Syria

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:02 am

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
6 m
Urgent - Mayadeen: UAE reinforcements to Aden comes a week after the monitoring of three UAE ships in the port of Mocha

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:15 am

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
1 m
Urgent || The arrival of military reinforcements of the Turkish army to the vicinity of the city of Tal Abyad near the Turkish-Syrian border in preparation for an attack on the city east of the Euphrates.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:16 am

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
6 m
Russian Air Force carries out strategic attack to eliminate Al-Qaeda bases in #Idlib https://aml.ink/7qkcO #Russia #Syria

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:11 am

Supposed first stage of Turkish operation against US backed Kurdish militias:

#8 - Middle East - Page 11 EGH59pTWoAIM0BH?format=png&name=900x900

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:44 am

Ali Özkök
@Ozkok_A
·
1 h
In Russia, officers of the Libyan National Army were spotted - Major General Moftah Shakluf and Colonel Mohammed Al-Shameh

#8 - Middle East - Page 11 EGH8EIcX0AEihML?format=jpg&name=900x900

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:55 am

SouthFront
@southfronteng
·
6 m
Saudi Arabia Halts Airstrikes On Yemen: Al-Mayadeen

https://southfront.org/saudi-arabia-halts-airstrikes-on-yemen-al-mayadeen/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:56 am

Deir Ezzor:

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
1 h
Syrian Army kills over 15 #ISIS terrorists in fierce battle west of Deir Ezzor city https://aml.ink/Uwppo #DeirEzzor #Syria

Latakia:

SouthFront
@southfronteng
·
9 m
Syrian Airstrikes Target Militant Positions In Northern Lattakia

https://southfront.org/syrian-airstrikes-target-militant-positions-in-northern-lattakia/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:40 am

Czech news claims Turkish attack on the US proxies in eastern Syria will be launched in the next few hours.

https://www.seznamzpravy.cz/clanek/turecko-v-nejblizsich-hodinach-zautoci-na-severu-syrie-pozemne-i-ze-vzduchu-uvedl-erdogan-80144?seq-no=5&dop-ab-variant=&source=clanky-home

Ali Özkök
@Ozkok_A
·
12 m
US army patrols Tal Abyad from the ground and the air to block any Turkish attempts for an incursion.

USA should understand that there is no option for the US army to effectively do that. Turkey has the upper hand.

DoC©
@DocPakistan
·
8 m
Erdogan Signals Imminent Turkey Incursion of Northeast SyriaImminent Turkey Incursion of Northeast Syria

Turkey seeks to push back Kurdish militants and send back 2 million syrian refugees

Military operations to be ‘carried out on land and air’

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-10-05/erdogan-signals-imminent-turkey-incursion-of-northeast-syria

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:34 am

Strong explosion in western Hama. Ammo depot allegedly:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:45 pm

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
1 m
Spokesman for the military base of Hmeimim: We believe that an attack by the Turkish army on the east of the Euphrates will begin soon and the Turkish side informed us because Turkey wants to secure its borders from radical groups that threaten its national security...[/g]

[b]Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
1 m
We have given Kurdish militias an opportunity to hand over the area to the Syrian government forces for a political solution and remove the military solution from that area.
Alexander Ivanov

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:45 pm

#8 - Middle East - Page 11 EGI82ZUXoAAViH_?format=jpg&name=900x900

#8 - Middle East - Page 11 EGI9xCHWoAIsIhS?format=jpg&name=900x900

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:46 pm

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
8 m
Dozens of pickups and gun-laden vehicles are transferred from Raqqa to Resulayn under the control of PYD.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:22 pm

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
1 m
Iraq
Unidentified shells and sniper operations in al-Sadr City kill and injure more than 20 people

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pillar2 Sat Oct 05, 2019 5:09 pm

Well I'm back with new account.Last one was lost when my computer had critical failure Sad
Pillar2
Pillar2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 34  Next