Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Instants through the lens

+4
boris
Libertine
KneelB4Zod!
Matjaz
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Instants through the lens - Page 2 Empty Re: Instants through the lens

Post by Guest Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:20 am

How Hezbollah changed Geopolitics and won the 2006 war vs Israel

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=uJzVj_1532030944

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:03 pm

BEST BEFORE 1999 wrote:How Hezbollah changed Geopolitics and won the 2006 war vs Israel

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=uJzVj_1532030944

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:50 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:20 pm

Graham W Phillips
@GrahamWP_UK
55 sek.
Have watched and really enjoyed A Sniper's War, by American film-maker Olya Schechter, telling the story of Deki, a Serbian sniper on the side of the Donetsk People's Republic, in #Donbass

Details here -

https://www.journeyman.tv/film/7284/a-snipers-war …

#SnipersWar #Ukrainewar

This could be good. Looking forward for the whole movie!

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:05 pm

The Magnitsky Act Behind the Scenes

Nuke68 wrote:Martin Armstrong: Why Has The Magnitsky Film Been Banned In USA & Europe?
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-08-06/martin-armstrong-why-has-magnitsky-film-been-banned-usa-europe

I hadn't really payed much attention to this story but, after reading this, out of curiosity I wanted to see this movie. I could find it by a simple google search so I had to download it off a torrent site. Wow, a must see. The whole magnitsky story is a made up Hollywood script to cover up a white collar crime then used as a case by the likes of McCain to demonize and sanction Russia. It's totally fake.

.” The Magnitsky Act is being expanded throughout the West. Canada in 2017 passed its version of the Magnitsky Act. Denmark and Sweden moved for versions of the Magnitsky Acts. Estonia voted to ban entry to foreigners deemed guilty of human rights abuses in a law targeting Russia and inspired by the Magnitsky case. We also have versions of the Magnitsky Act adopted in Britain, Lithuania, and Latvia. This is clearly not to help Browder get his money back. This is the start of a narrative that is trying to convince everyone in the West that Russia is the dark enemy and then we MUST go to war to annihilate them once and for all. This is the script that is being sold to justify war."

Nuke68 wrote:

"I saw the Magnitsky Behind the Scenes movie, 2 hours and 5 minutes.  Very well done.  The producer is anti Putin Russian human rights guy who initially buys Browder's story hook line and sinker.  As he's editing the movie certain things fail to add up and he starts digging further eventually confronting Browder with additional questions and information.  In the end the producer and Browder get into a heated confrontation (real, and all part of the movie) and then the producer exposes Browder's activities and the Magnitsky fraud for what it is.

Guess who the number one sponsor of the Magnitsky act was?  US Senator John the traitor McCain..."

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupus Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:49 am

enormous
but a must watch for all

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPXDAOv6gXa3Xsx-rKLYd0W1LvhjlwCTk

Linux 4ever - Derbian (unstable)
Lupus
Lupus

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:53 pm

I thought this was quite interesting, I like Joe Rogan.  cheers

Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:21 pm

Peto Lucem
@PetoLucem
19 min.
#Russia/n Military Campaign in #Syria 2015-2018 https://youtu.be/pDgUD6kPcRA via @southfronteng

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:15 pm

I got nostalgic over this for Yugoslavia. :/

But it is true, we all love b-ball, you go into every neighboring country out of ex Yugoslavia and they don't give a fuck about it. But the only common denominator left for all republics is we love the game.

Something in the water.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:37 pm

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:47 pm

UK AC wrote:

I have no idea how to move this so I'll wait for Zod Arrow

I think I only got the delete option Twisted Evil Smile
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:01 pm

I have no idea how to move this so I'll wait for Zod

I think I only got the delete option

I didn't realize this was a thread for Matjaz approved infos only. My apologies, please delete in that case. Smile

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:02 pm

UK AC wrote:
I have no idea how to move this so I'll wait for Zod

I think I only got the delete option

I didn't realize this was a thread for Matjaz approved infos only. My apologies, please delete in that case.  Smile

Oh my bad bro, I thought it was just a twitter link. Didn't knew it was an hour long piece. affraid bounce
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:04 pm

I got to admit am pretty lazy these days. Not much interest even to click on the links people post.

Maybe I got a bit information overload....
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:10 pm

Matjaz wrote:I got to admit am pretty lazy these days. Not much interest even to click on the links people post.

Maybe I got a bit information overload....  

Instants through the lens - Page 2 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:12 pm

I got to admit am pretty lazy these days. Not much interest even to click on the links people post.

Maybe I got a bit information overload...

lol!

No worries, and sorry if my reaction was a little spiky. Instants through the lens - Page 2 1619689188

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:17 pm

UK AC wrote:

Maybe I got a bit information overload...

lol!

No worries, and sorry if my reaction was a little spiky. Instants through the lens - Page 2 1619689188

Instants through the lens - Page 2 1288463711

Good afternoon both of ya! Very Happy
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:07 am

Stealing a Nation - How the UK/US Stole the Diego Garcia Island

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:43 pm

The Timestamp

Syriana Analysis investigates the case of Todd Glassey, former Support Manager for SAM which is United Airlines Air Mechanics Program and Support Operations Member for HP-UX Operations.

Glassey explains the Flight Termination System (FTS) which is designed to take over any passenger plane if the pilot is incapacitated or the plane is hijacked. The answer to whether or not the FTS was in service on 9/11 and if the United Airlines or a third party had an access to this system during 2001 events remain a mystery.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:39 pm

The Syria Deception: Al-Qaeda Goes to Hollywood

https://www.patreon.com/posts/21477819

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:27 pm

Japanese Iranian girl visits her grandpa in Iran - English Subtitle!

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:27 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:36 pm

Ali‏ @CoolHuh_ · 23 min.
Full movie in arabic
When a copy with subtitles is available i will share it

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum