Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gulf of Oman incident/Hormuz strait watch

+2
Zambeezi
KneelB4Zod!
6 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Gulf of Oman incident/Hormuz strait watch - Page 2 Empty Re: Gulf of Oman incident/Hormuz strait watch

Post by Humanity Blows Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:36 pm

This horseshit is of course so the U.S. will have their pretext to start their war with Iran. I hope they're ready to get their asses kicked when Russia and China steps in.

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Gulf of Oman incident/Hormuz strait watch - Page 2 Empty Re: Gulf of Oman incident/Hormuz strait watch

Post by Libertine Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:46 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Humanity Blows wrote:Don't worry, they'll find it along with Putin's passport I'm sure.

Gulf of Oman incident/Hormuz strait watch - Page 2 Stream_img

Oh dear lord!!! I needed that. Made me laugh so hard. Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:48 pm

Humanity Blows wrote:This horseshit is of course so the U.S. will have their pretext to start their war with Iran. I hope they're ready to get their asses kicked when Russia and China steps in.

There's no way the US can win such war. Look at Afghanistan. 18 years of embarrasement. And Pentagon is not alone here. Every NATO poodle is in support here. Worse thing is that average American (and, in extend, every citizen of NATO country) will have his tax money stolen in another perpetual war. That's us, who are robbed, and that's innocent nations, falsely accused of this or that, that are killed. And that's them, who benefit. Scumbags as Trump, Rytheon shareholder. Than he boasts that he works for free and trumptards and Q cultists are nearby nirvana...

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:51 pm

FF season is not over yet...:

Quantitative Trading
@fiquant
4 min.
OFFICIAL SAYS MORE TANKER ATTACKS COULD ENSUE: WE DON'T THINK THIS IS OVER

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Libertine Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:54 pm

What came of the UN Security Council meeting I wonder?

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:06 pm

Well, we're joking about forgotten ID's but...:

zerohedge
@zerohedge
5 min
U.S. HAS PHOTOGRAPHS OF UNEXPLODED MINE IN ONE SHIP

Guess it's signed by Khamenei himself...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:07 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:FF season is not over yet...:

Quantitative Trading
@fiquant
4 min.
OFFICIAL SAYS MORE TANKER ATTACKS COULD ENSUE: WE DON'T THINK THIS IS OVER

Fuck it, can't do anything about it, but I can at least enjoy watching some Zionist shit fuckers bite it before the nukes start flying if nothing else. Gulf of Oman incident/Hormuz strait watch - Page 2 3466344255

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:09 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Well, we're joking about forgotten ID's but...:

zerohedge
@zerohedge
5 min
U.S. HAS PHOTOGRAPHS OF UNEXPLODED MINE IN ONE SHIP

Guess it's signed by Khamenei himself...

And Assad, Putin, and Xi for good measure. clown

Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:55 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Humanity Blows wrote:This horseshit is of course so the U.S. will have their pretext to start their war with Iran. I hope they're ready to get their asses kicked when Russia and China steps in.

There's no way the US can win such war. Look at Afghanistan. 18 years of embarrasement. And Pentagon is not alone here. Every NATO poodle is in support here. Worse thing is that average American (and, in extend, every citizen of NATO country) will have his tax money stolen in another perpetual war. That's us, who are robbed, and that's innocent nations, falsely accused of this or that, that are killed. And that's them, who benefit. Scumbags as Trump, Rytheon shareholder. Than he boasts that he works for free and trumptards and Q cultists are nearby nirvana...

Well, I rote it not long ago...:

Gulf of Oman incident/Hormuz strait watch - Page 2 1047473441

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:24 pm

Nardeep Pujji
‏@AWAKEALERT
24m24 minutes ago

Lying Criminals
You knew there were 11 Russians on board and you wanted all of them to drown in Gulf Of Oman
Iran rescued 44 sailors including 11 Russians - their papers are being prepared by #Iran Gov.
Wait till the Russian witnesses speak up and expose your murderous plan

Nardeep Pujji
‏@AWAKEALERT

"Eleven Russians were evacuated from the tanker. They have all been transferred to the port of Jask in the south of #Iran. They are ten men and one woman. They are perfectly fine, no injuries, no harm to their health was inflicted," - Russian Embassy Iran

https://twitter.com/AWAKEALERT/status/1139277328855363584

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:36 pm

I can't wait to see what Russia will do when they find out who really did this.

Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:44 pm

Humanity Blows wrote:I can't wait to see what Russia will do when they find out who really did this.

Nothing. That's the state of relationships among adversaries/opp forces now. Sometime I really wish Stalin or, at least, Khrushchev will wake up and give some seriou ass kicks. Just imagine Stalin meets this wanna be thug silver spoon guy Trump and his sidekick John "Moustache" Bolton...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:57 pm

I'm really fed enough with this half assed policy I have to say. There are good people dying because of "diplomacy" and "relationships". It's clear as daylight that one side wants to usurpe the whole world. And it's the globalist cabal that wants to do so. Just destroy them ffs...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:07 pm

Hey Hal, what do you think about the events? And, btw, how are you doing after the health issues?

bounce

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:57 pm

Yeah, the weak responses are rather frustrating to say the least.

Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:30 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:I'm really fed enough with this half assed policy I have to say. There are good people dying because of "diplomacy" and "relationships". It's clear as daylight that one side wants to usurpe the whole world. And it's the globalist cabal that wants to do so. Just destroy them ffs...

If it would help ... I wanna get a gun.

Gulf of Oman incident/Hormuz strait watch - Page 2 2924852245

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:16 am

Böhse Tante wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:I'm really fed enough with this half assed policy I have to say. There are good people dying because of "diplomacy" and "relationships". It's clear as daylight that one side wants to usurpe the whole world. And it's the globalist cabal that wants to do so. Just destroy them ffs...

If it would help ... I wanna get a gun.

Gulf of Oman incident/Hormuz strait watch - Page 2 2924852245

Me too, but here in Britain I'll have to settle for a decent crossbow Gulf of Oman incident/Hormuz strait watch - Page 2 1619689188

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:17 am

Instant News Alerts
‏@InstaNewsAlerts
1h1 hour ago

#BREAKING: Iran's UN Mission says Tehran "categorically rejects" US claims it was responsible for latest oil tanker incidents. (AP)

https://twitter.com/InstaNewsAlerts/status/1139321210821652482

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:00 am

SouthFront
@southfronteng
7 min.
Smoking Gun? False Flag? U.S. Releases Video Allegedly Showing Iran's Mine On Tanker Hull

https://southfront.org/smoking-gun-false-flag-u-s-releases-video-allegedly-showing-irans-mine-on-tanker-hull/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:59 am

The Associated Press
@AP
5 hod.
BREAKING: Owner says Kokuka Courageous tanker crew saw "flying objects" before attack, suggesting ship wasn't damaged by mines.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:19 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:The Associated Press
@AP
5 hod.
BREAKING: Owner says Kokuka Courageous tanker crew saw "flying objects" before attack, suggesting ship wasn't damaged by mines.

Conflict News
@Conflicts
6 min.
UPDATE: Two “flying objects” damaged a Japanese tanker owned by Kokuka Sangyo Co yesterday, according to Kokuka President Yutaka Katada.

https://www.reuters.com/article/mideast-tanker-japan-damage/update-1-flying-objects-damaged-japanese-tanker-during-attack-in-gulf-of-oman-idUSL4N23L1R3

Well, this quite contradicts US claims...:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:42 am

Here they always tell it's a German owner.

Question

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:24 pm

On other hand there are people, who I consider as very reliable, who think it was really Iranian action. One of them is Brasco:

Also Elijah hints the same:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:24 pm

On other hand there are people, who I consider as very reliable, who think it was really Iranian action. One of them is Brasco:

Also Elijah hints the same:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:41 pm

zerohedge
@zerohedge
2 hod.
Japanese Tanker Owner Denies Ship Hit By Mine, Says Crew Saw "Flying Objects" Before Attack

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-06-14/japanese-tanker-owner-denies-ship-hit-mine-says-crew-saw-flying-objects-attack

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:46 pm

Conflict News
@Conflicts
1 hod.
UPDATE: Reports crew of the Norwegian-owned tanker Front Altair detained by Iran.

Lucas Tomlinson
@LucasFoxNews
1 h
Pentagon now believes crew of Norwegian-owned tanker Front Altair detained by Iran. US officials say crew first rescued by merchant vessel, Hyundai Dubai, but Iranian gunboats surrounded ship demanding crew. Captain ordered crew to surrender. 23 crew members being held in Iran.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:45 pm

SouthFront
@southfronteng
15 min.
Serious Of Mysterious Attacks On Oil Tankers Around Persian Gulf

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:48 pm

SouthFront
@southfronteng
42 sek.
Two Oil Tankers Companies Halt New Bookings In Persian Gulf Following Recent Attack On Tankers

https://southfront.org/two-oil-tankers-companies-halt-new-bookings-in-persian-gulf-following-recent-attack-on-tankers/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Libertine Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:14 pm

Video shows crewmembers of a tanker hit by suspicious blast in Sea of Oman who were saved by Iranian rescue teams and transferred to Jask port.
https://twitter.com/PressTV/status/1139226592167780352

====

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:20 pm

Libertine wrote:Video shows crewmembers of a tanker hit by suspicious blast in Sea of Oman who were saved by Iranian rescue teams and transferred to Jask port.
https://twitter.com/PressTV/status/1139226592167780352

====

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next