Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#39 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+8
Mr Badger
boris
Talos
shachalnur
Matjaz
Zambeezi
KneelB4Zod!
Böhse Tante
12 posters

Page 1 of 34 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next

Go down

#39 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe Empty #39 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Slovák Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:36 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Enrico Ivanov
@Russ_Warrior
·
2m
"The Berlin Wall Should Be Brought Back & Doubled in Height!": Comments of East Germans

https://www.stalkerzone.org/the-berlin-wall-should-be-brought-back-doubled-in-height-comments-of-east-germans/

As I said when I saw it on tv, Reagan in Berlin and the people shouting "tear down the wall": "These who shout the loudest will want it back and doubled or threefold in height if the wall has fallen!" 
Not one understood what I meant.

But there are not only those from eastern Germany, many in the west say the same. 

Cool

Which will disintegrate first, the EU or Germany.

Slovák

Back to top Go down

#39 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe Empty Re: #39 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Slovák Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:38 pm

Zambeezi wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Hahaha, this regime change attempt in Venezuela backfired fast
#39 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe Source
triple yes! cheers  cheers cheers
#39 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe 2713748720
so what now??? sanction the entire continent? the entire planet? how bout galaxy? clown

To the U.S.establishment anybody opposing them is a commie. Simpletons in charge.

Slovák

Back to top Go down

#39 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe Empty Re: #39 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:33 pm

Slovák wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
@Russ_Warrior
·
2m
"The Berlin Wall Should Be Brought Back & Doubled in Height!": Comments of East Germans

https://www.stalkerzone.org/the-berlin-wall-should-be-brought-back-doubled-in-height-comments-of-east-germans/

As I said when I saw it on tv, Reagan in Berlin and the people shouting "tear down the wall": "These who shout the loudest will want it back and doubled or threefold in height if the wall has fallen!" 

But there are not only those from eastern Germany, many in the west say the same. 

Cool

I don't know what you hear outside of Germany, but that is not a split between east and west, it's more like an abyss. Within one year they glues together what didn't fit. Most people thought it would need several years, but there was a pressure to annex the east and rob everything. Something like integration never happened. They (the Treuhand) behaved like in Russia during Yeltsin-era.

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:39 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
Slovák wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
@Russ_Warrior
·
2m

Cool

I don't know what you hear outside of Germany, but that is not a split between east and west, it's more like an abyss. Within one year they glues together what didn't fit. Most people thought it would need several years, but there was a pressure to annex the east and rob everything. Something like integration never happened. They (the Treuhand) behaved like in Russia during Yeltsin-era.

30 years on and the rift has been getting only bigger. What do you think the outcome is going to be?

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by antidotal Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:43 pm

HK election:

Looks like there could be a landslide for the anti Beijing side

antidotal

Back to top Go down

Post by antidotal Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:21 pm

Just as HK election results are coming in, there is this from BBC:

Data leak reveals how China 'brainwashes' Uighurs in prison camps

Leaked documents detail for the first time China's systematic brainwashing of hundreds of thousands of Muslims in a network of high-security prison camps.

The Chinese government has consistently claimed the camps in the far western Xinjiang region offer voluntary education and training.

But official documents, seen by BBC Panorama, show how inmates are locked up, indoctrinated and punished.

China's UK ambassador dismissed the documents as fake news.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-50511063

antidotal

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:38 pm

Slovák wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
Slovák wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
@Russ_Warrior
·
2m

Cool

30 years on and the rift has been getting only bigger. What do you think the outcome is going to be?

Sarcasm: After the whole western world broke down Northkorea will bring freedom and democracy to Germany.

lol!

Methinks I will not get old enough to see an outcome, not in Germany. Since my youth I feel like an alien here, in my whole lifetime I've met a handful Germans who were not so irrational. It's like a Kindergarten half on speed and half on sleeping pills. 

geek Rolling Eyes

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by daily spectator Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:59 pm

antidotal wrote:
daily spectator wrote:
Not an idiot Q fan here.

Even so, the result is the same. Both you and Q cultists feel encouraged to stay docile, which plays into your enemy's hand. You've fully bought into Trump's story that he is what he says he is and he will do the things he said he would, and no contradicting actions which Trump makes is ever gonna change your mind about him.
I see the GLP spirit is strong with you. Bashing, demeaning, uneducated but superior. Well done for infiltrating zod's forum!
I will stop responding from now on.

daily spectator

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:02 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
Slovák wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
Slovák wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
@Russ_Warrior
·
2m

Cool

Sarcasm: After the whole western world broke down Northkorea will bring freedom and democracy to Germany.

lol!

Methinks I will not get old enough to see an outcome, not in Germany. Since my youth I feel like an alien here, in my whole lifetime I've met a handful Germans who were not so irrational. It's like a Kindergarten half on speed and half on sleeping pills. 

geek Rolling Eyes

The problem w/ the western democracy is not just the evil neoliberalism, but the fact it is no democracy at all, run by CIA... psy-ops, secret societies and banksters aka oligarchy. The only difference w/ the rest of the world has used to be the material abundance, coming from neo-colonialism by the means of banking. Only right when the chickens coming home to roust finally.

I think the Koreans deserve the second chance.

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:41 pm

daily spectator wrote:
antidotal wrote:
daily spectator wrote:
Not an idiot Q fan here.

Even so, the result is the same. Both you and Q cultists feel encouraged to stay docile, which plays into your enemy's hand. You've fully bought into Trump's story that he is what he says he is and he will do the things he said he would, and no contradicting actions which Trump makes is ever gonna change your mind about him.
I see the GLP spirit is strong with you. Bashing, demeaning, uneducated but superior. Well done for infiltrating zod's forum!

I see the "GLP spirit" coming from you. You are new here and come up with anyone else would infiltrate the forum.

Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by antidotal Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:49 pm

daily spectator wrote:
antidotal wrote:
daily spectator wrote:
Not an idiot Q fan here.

Actually it's called being blunt and frank about a topic which is the very reason Zod made such a site as this. If I came across as arrogant to you then I'm sorry to you if that's how it came across. However what I said is not intended to say 'I'm better than you', but simply stating what the situation is which is for your own benefit ultimately.

antidotal

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:57 pm

@Slovák

"I think the Koreans deserve the second chance."

To reunite? For sure, but not the German style. Especially not with the meddling of the imperium and the rest of the west. 

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:25 pm

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
6m
Syrian Army, #SDF troops still in full control of Ayn Issa https://aml.ink/-Paq8 #Raqqa #Syria

Idlib:

Airstrike on the countryside of Idlib:

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by antidotal Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:31 pm

About 50% of all votes have been counted in the HK election. So far it is 198 seats for the anti-Beijing side and only 16 seats for the pro-Beijing side.

In the previous election in 2015 the pro-Beijing side won 298 seats in total. Shocked

antidotal

Back to top Go down

Post by antidotal Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:07 pm

Oh God affraid

antidotal

Back to top Go down

Post by antidotal Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:12 pm

antidotal

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:15 pm

antidotal wrote:Oh God  affraid

#39 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe Ezgif_10

#39 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe Giphy

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by antidotal Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:19 pm

HK:

@SCMPNews
24m24 minutes ago

#LIVE: Civic Party chairman Alvin Yeung has announced that all members elected in Sunday’s poll will go to Polytechnic University in support of protesters still on the campus.

antidotal

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:44 pm

Elijah J. Magnier
@ejmalrai
·
2h
Great news: #Iran #China

Iran and China are working out a barter system for trade that aims to bypass restrictions on dollar-denominated transactions imposed by US sanctions.

Elijah J. Magnier
@ejmalrai
·
2h
Great news: #Iran #China

Iran and China are working out a barter system for trade that aims to bypass restrictions on dollar-denominated transactions imposed by US sanctions.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by antidotal Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:06 am

Uruguay is having its Presidential election today, the result is on a knife-edge...:

Some exit polls say the 'center-right' candidate will eventually be announced as the winner. This would be the first time in 25 years that Uruguay has had a center-right President. And knowing that 'center-right' in South America always seems to be code for pro-US globalism, this result doesn't seem encouraging...

antidotal

Back to top Go down

Post by antidotal Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:02 am

Final result in the Hong Kong local elections was a landslide for anti-Beijing parties. 388 seats for anti-Beijing and 58 seats for pro-Beijing, but the system used in this election isn't an accurate representation of how people voted. Anti-Beijing won 87% of the seats but actually only received 57% of the total vote.

Thread here explains how in the more important legislative elections next year, where a proportional representation system is employed, the anti-Beijing parties are going to find it much harder to repeat their success and even it's realistic that they could end up with fewer seats there than they have already.

https://twitter.com/kevinkfyam/status/1198790082880139265

antidotal

Back to top Go down

Post by blue wizard from the east Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:04 am

Slovák wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
Slovák wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
@Russ_Warrior
·
2m

Cool

I don't think, this rift is just 30 years old, I think, it goes back to 1950. The "De-Nazification" was done differently by the Russians and the Americans. The Russians cleaned up the mess and the Easter Germans started from the scratch. This chapter is closed for them. The Americans just worked on with the Nazis and implemented a "reeducation" program, developed by the CIA. The Western Germans first understood this hypocrisy very well. So a second and more effective "reeducation" was started in 1968. Now the Western Germans feel guilty for everything. They are just brainwashed. When in 1989-90 the Eastern and Western Germans met again, they could not understand each other anymore. It is not just the Americanized language of the Western Germans (the Eastern Germans have preserved the pure German language), it goes very deep.

I have no idea, what will come. But I have the suspicion, that the current tensions between East and West, right wing and left wing, AfD and the rest are orchestrated again to create a situation like in Ukraine, where the East is Russia calling for help and the West is occupied by US troops.

blue wizard from the east

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:52 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:24 am

Russian Market
@russian_market
·
3m
With or without trade deal, Janet Yellen says 'there is good reason to worry' about the US economy sliding into recession.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by antidotal Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:37 am

While Americans were distracted by impeachment hearings, this happened:

antidotal

Back to top Go down

Post by antidotal Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:54 am

Australia investigates alleged Chinese plot to install spy MP

Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison says allegations of a plot to plant a Chinese spy in Canberra's parliament are "deeply disturbing".

The allegations - first aired by local network Nine - assert that a suspected Chinese espionage ring approached a Chinese-Australian man to run as an MP.

In a rare public statement, the nation's domestic spy agency has confirmed it is investigating the allegations and taking them seriously.

China is yet to respond to the claims.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-50541082

Editor of one of the China's newspapers responds:

As well as the news story on the China's treatment of Uighurs which came out since that tweet...

#39 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe 1050255049

antidotal

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:07 am

blue wizard from the east wrote:
Slovák wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
Slovák wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
@Russ_Warrior
·
2m

Cool

I don't think, this rift is just 30 years old, I think, it goes back to 1950.  The "De-Nazification" was done differently by the Russians and the Americans. The Russians cleaned up the mess and the Easter Germans started from  the scratch. This chapter is closed for them. The Americans just worked on with the Nazis and implemented a "reeducation" program, developed by the CIA. The Western Germans first understood this hypocrisy very well. So a second and more effective "reeducation" was started in 1968. Now the Western Germans feel guilty for everything. They are just brainwashed. When in 1989-90 the Eastern and Western Germans met again, they could not understand each other anymore. It is not just the Americanized language of the Western Germans (the Eastern Germans have preserved the pure German language), it goes very deep.

I have no idea, what will come. But I have the suspicion, that the current tensions between East and West, right wing and left wing, AfD and the rest are orchestrated again to create a situation like in Ukraine, where the East is Russia calling for help and the West is occupied by US troops.  

Since WW2 ended Germany never stopped being occupied duh Only the Soviets left, may be the French too, but never the Anglo-Americans. The East Germany changed from the Soviet occupation to the American one.

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:37 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:38 am

Russian missile cruiser visits Cape Town for drills with navies of South Africa and China:
https://tass.com/defense/1092241

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:08 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 34 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next