Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#26 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+10
Pirata
boris
Humanity Blows
Zambeezi
Mr Badger
Böhse Tante
FoShizzle
Talos
KneelB4Zod!
Terviseks
14 posters

Page 5 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next

Go down

#26 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 Empty Re: #26 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Mr Badger Wed May 08, 2019 10:39 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Edward Lawrence
@EdwardLawrence
7 min.
A Spokesperson for the Chinese Ministry of Commerce says China will take the necessary “countermeasures” if tariffs on $200 Billion of Chinese imports go from 10% to 25% on Friday. #China #Trade

Isn't China still sitting on a pile of US debt? Or are they saving back that "Trump" card, if you'll pardon the pun Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

#26 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 Empty Re: #26 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed May 08, 2019 10:42 pm

Drexl Spivey
@RisboLensky
3 min.
#SAA denied the loss of Kafr Nabudah. We will see tomorrow what happened NW #Hama

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed May 08, 2019 11:32 pm

Perps Responsible For Contaminating Russia’s Oil

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed May 08, 2019 11:51 pm

Heavy Syrian MLRS "Golan" during Idlib operation

#26 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 D6AKW4gUYAE2agp

affraid affraid
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu May 09, 2019 12:15 am

Zambeezi wrote:
Heavy Syrian MLRS "Golan" during Idlib operation

#26 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 D6AKW4gUYAE2agp

affraid affraid

Yeah, that's domesticaly made. While ago I had a video where it was introduced, including rometedly controled fire. :-)

Edit:

Here it is:

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu May 09, 2019 12:53 am

zerohedge
@zerohedge
7 h
China Responds To Trump: "We Are Fully Prepared For An Escalated Trade War"

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-05-08/china-responds-trump-we-are-fully-prepared-escalated-trade-war

#26 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 949160760

Don't bow to bully...!

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu May 09, 2019 1:24 am

Dafuq, 'murica?

#26 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 D6FFtqmWkAA_vGf

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu May 09, 2019 1:38 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:zerohedge
@zerohedge
7 h

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-05-08/china-responds-trump-we-are-fully-prepared-escalated-trade-war

#26 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 949160760

Don't bow to bully...!

What the USA (and many others) dont't understand, China has a 4000 year old history and they have learned a lot during these times. For a long time they already were Number 1 in the world, high developed and the by far biggest economy.

For a few decades the dragon has slept ...

If I were a US American, I would beg to stop the US politics against other countries before it's too late. During his powerful times this dragon was relatively calm, but if you go too far he could spit fire.

Yes I'm sure, they are prepared.

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu May 09, 2019 2:02 am

Böhse Tante wrote:
@zerohedge
7 h

Don't bow to bully...!

What the USA (and many others) dont't understand, China has a 4000 year old history and they have learned a lot during these times. For a long time they already were Number 1 in the world, high developed and the by far biggest economy.

If I were a US American, I would beg to stop the US politics against other countries before it's too late. During his powerful times this dragon was relatively calm, but if you go too far he could spit fire.

While ago, 3 years or so, I read a good study, or analisys better say, published by one well known Chinese military expert. If needed then I can find the original article I guess. In nutshell there was written that China should behave much more agressively regarding its national interests. Clearly there was hinted Crimean case and its reunion with Russia. Here can be seen clear parallel with Taiwan. BUT, unfortunatelly for China, it's nature is to be very submissive I guess. And that's their problem.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu May 09, 2019 2:27 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Story about "Russian spy whale" deserter takes (not so) unexpected turn...:

Ian Kinsey‏ @ian_kinsey · 19 h
The white whale that received help from fishermen in northern Norway is believed to be a "therapy whale" which escaped from an institution for traumatised children on the NOR Russian border.

https://fiskeribladet.no/nyheter/?artikkel=66821

Lmao!

#26 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 D5YGs-RW4AA7bDJ

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu May 09, 2019 2:38 am

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
4 min.
Russian Air Force unleashes hell on jihadists responsible for #Hmeimim attack https://aml.ink/TqIYh #Latakia #Syria

Potentially important:

Syrian Military Capabilities
@Syrian_MC
1 min.
Unconfirmed
The Turkish Army is withdrawing from two observation points in west #Aleppo CS

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu May 09, 2019 2:45 am

TASS
@tassagency_en
7 hod.
Putin sends greetings to Ukrainians on Victory Day, urges to counter revival of fascism
http://tass.com/politics/1057554 …

#26 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 949160760 #26 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 949160760 #26 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 949160760

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu May 09, 2019 2:48 am

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
1 min.
#Pompeo says any #US action in #Venezuela will be 'lawful'

https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/pompeo-says-any-us-action-in-venezuela-will-be-lawful/

I wonder if he can name one law that would make action in Venezuela lawful lol.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu May 09, 2019 2:49 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
@zerohedge
7 h

Don't bow to bully...!

While ago, 3 years or so, I read a good study, or analisys better say, published by one well known Chinese military expert. If needed then I can find the original article I guess. In nutshell there was written that China should behave much more agressively regarding its national interests. Clearly there was hinted Crimean case and its reunion with Russia. Here can be seen clear parallel with Taiwan. BUT, unfortunatelly for China, it's nature is to be very submissive I guess. And that's their problem.

Submissive, I dunno, perhaps a bit. But for thausands of years they were self-reliant (the elite was mainly circling around themselves) and were occupied by others only a "short" time. I think, what seems to us as "submission" is something other. A bit more like patience, forbearance, something like this. They do not want to get disturbed and wait until their time comes, and it seems it has started.

We will see.

Cool

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu May 09, 2019 2:53 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
1 min.
#Pompeo says any #US action in #Venezuela will be 'lawful'

https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/pompeo-says-any-us-action-in-venezuela-will-be-lawful/

I wonder if he can name one law that would make action in Venezuela lawful lol.

They are shitting on laws, mankind, even on their Bible, everything.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu May 09, 2019 3:08 am

Likely not all of us watch all the topics over here. Just some very appropriate music related to current events. Mostly hear the lyrics...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu May 09, 2019 3:31 am

zerohedge
@zerohedge
59 min
TRUMP SAYS CHINA `BROKE THE DEAL'

#26 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 Giphy10

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu May 09, 2019 3:36 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Dafuq, 'murica?

#26 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 D6FFtqmWkAA_vGf

This is some FUCKED up shit. srsly.
thanks 4 this Zod....
am broadcasting this thread on several forums.
Just click on your original tweet and look at what follows below..... UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!
I am so pissed.

#26 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 What_t10

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu May 09, 2019 3:52 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Likely not all of us watch all the topics over here. Just some very appropriate music related to current events. Mostly hear the lyrics...

I first thought it were the "Dead Kennedys". Old Punk Band with music against Reagan.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu May 09, 2019 3:55 am

Aye. This, basicly, coments globalists' tircks and crimes. I love those tunes, including Icke's intro...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Thu May 09, 2019 6:40 am

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu May 09, 2019 7:30 am

boris wrote:

Marvelous! Cheers for that, I'm so inebriated I'd forgotten.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu May 09, 2019 9:32 am

The Spectator Index
@spectatorindex
6m6 minutes ago

BREAKING: European Union rejects nuclear deal ultimatums from Iran

https://twitter.com/spectatorindex/status/1126387655548096517

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Thu May 09, 2019 9:39 am

Mr Badger wrote:The Spectator Index
@spectatorindex
6m6 minutes ago

How is a ultimatum? Iran is simply asking the EU to keep their end of the bargain which was economic investment in Iran which they have failed to do so far.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu May 09, 2019 9:41 am

Talos wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:The Spectator Index
@spectatorindex
6m6 minutes ago

How is a ultimatum? Iran is simply asking the EU to keep their end of the bargain which was economic investment in Iran which they have failed to do so far.

Exactly. It's also conveniently forgotten who already pulled out of the JCPOA.

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Thu May 09, 2019 9:43 am

Anti-Kurdish protests in east Syria could endanger US plans

https://apnews.com/3314a11ddb2b40fdbfbe689d812fa080

Another major fail for America surely they must of known that putting kurds with a Marxist ideology in charge of religious Ideology Arab areas would lead to conflict as it has now.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Thu May 09, 2019 10:20 am

PUTIN: RUSSIA CALLS ON ALL COUNTRIES TO SEEK ESTABLISHMENT OF EQUAL SECURITY SYSTEM
PUTIN: RUSSIA TO ENSURE DEFENSIVE CAPACITY AT HIGHEST LEVEL

http://www.interfax.com/news.asp

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Thu May 09, 2019 11:12 am

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Thu May 09, 2019 12:21 pm

Victory over fascism has special place among Russian people's achievements - Putin
Interfax

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu May 09, 2019 12:57 pm

Guy Elster
@guyelster
3 hod.
#BREAKING North Korea fires off unidentified projectiles: Yonhap

Guy Elster
@guyelster
46 sek.
#BREAKING North Korea fired what appeared to be two short-range missiles: South's military

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next