Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#22 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+6
ShockJock
Mr Badger
Talos
Zambeezi
KneelB4Zod!
boris
10 posters

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

#22 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 Empty Re: #22 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Humanity Blows Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:23 pm

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

#22 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 Empty Re: #22 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Humanity Blows Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:24 pm

This doesn't look like it's going to de-escalate.

#22 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 3700336097

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:27 pm

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:34 pm

Iran's President Rouhani does not accept Foreign Minister Javad Zarif’s resignation

https://www.rt.com/news/452476-iran-president-resignation-foreign-minister/

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:43 pm

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:51 pm

Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:14 pm

Idlib:

Aleppo:

Al-Masdar News‏@TheArabSource · 20 min.
Foreign jihadists attempt to ambush Syrian Army troops in southern #Aleppo https://aml.ink/PYVlE #Syria

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:14 pm

Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:29 pm

Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:44 pm

India has S-300, i wonder if they will use them????

Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:48 pm

Humanity Blows wrote:

" Regarding Pakistan’s future course of action, Ghafoor said, “On Wednesday, there is a joint session of Parliament after which we have called for the meeting of the National Command Authority. I hope you know what that constitutes of and what that means.”

Could be interesting. Islamabad is GMT + 5hrs, just for reference.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:50 pm

Ali Özkök
‏@Ozkok_
59s60 seconds ago

#India tested today its Quick Reaction Surface-to-Air Missile (QRSAM).

Video:

https://twitter.com/Ozkok_/status/1100437621216604168

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:56 pm

Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:03 pm

Well, there's me being a bit slow on the uptake. I thought Pakistans NCA was to do with overseeing the countrys defences in time of war.
I didn't realise that in fact, it exclusively deals with Pakistans nuclear defences.

Must be a bluff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:06 pm

Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:07 pm

Mr Badger wrote:Well, there's me being a bit slow on the uptake. I thought Pakistans NCA was to do with overseeing the countrys defences in time of war.
I didn't realise that in fact, it exclusively deals with Pakistans nuclear defences.

Must be a bluff.

I wouldn't put nothing past either one of them at this point.

Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:08 pm

boris wrote:India has S-300, i wonder if they will use them????

Going by Pakistans barely-veiled threat to use nukes, they may have to. Although offhand I don't know if the S-300 can hit an incoming warhead on a ballistic trajectory.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:09 pm

Humanity Blows wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:Well, there's me being a bit slow on the uptake. I thought Pakistans NCA was to do with overseeing the countrys defences in time of war.

Must be a bluff.

Can't they just settle for a decent game of cricket? #22 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 1619689188

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:12 pm

Mr Badger wrote:
Humanity Blows wrote:

Must be a bluff.

Can't they just settle for a decent game of cricket? #22 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 1619689188

#22 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 1619689188

The animosity between them has been going on for a very long time now, I'm frankly surprised they haven't nuked each other already.

Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:22 pm

F. Jeffery
@Natsecjeff
2 min.
Indian Defense PRO Wing Commander Arvind Sinha commits suicide at his official residence at Bamrauli air base in Allahabad.

PHOTO of him:

#22 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 D0WRFolW0Ac7xJr

Shocked Shocked Shocked

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:23 pm

F. Jeffery
@Natsecjeff
46 sek.
According to reports by locals, Indian Army has shut down entire lighting system of Badami Bagh Army camp in Srinagar, Kashmir. Looks like India may be expecting a Pakistani retaliatory strike somewhere in Kashmir.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:34 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:F. Jeffery
@Natsecjeff
46 sek.
According to reports by locals, Indian Army has shut down entire lighting system of Badami Bagh Army camp in Srinagar, Kashmir. Looks like India may be expecting a Pakistani retaliatory strike somewhere in Kashmir.

Chiraag
@Tvvitterlndia
2 min.
IAF is expecting a missile strike on one of the airbases in JnK.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:38 pm

@Natsecjeff
2 min.
Indian Defense PRO Wing Commander Arvind Sinha commits suicide at his official residence at Bamrauli air base in Allahabad.

PHOTO of him:

#22 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 D0WRFolW0Ac7xJr

Shocked Shocked Shocked

#22 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 2924852245 #22 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 2924852245 #22 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 2924852245

What the fuck is going on over there?

Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:39 pm

Humanity Blows wrote:
@Natsecjeff
2 min.

PHOTO of him:

Shocked Shocked Shocked

#22 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 2924852245 #22 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 2924852245 #22 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 2924852245

You know what is going on if commanders start to commit suicides...

#22 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 3700336097

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:40 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:49 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:54 pm

F. Jeffery
@Natsecjeff
4 min.
BREAKING:

UNCONFIRMED reports Pakistani missiles have hit a target in India-held Kashmir. I repeat, unconfirmed reports, mostly from Pakistani sources.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:56 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Humanity Blows wrote:
@Natsecjeff
2 min.

PHOTO of him:

Shocked Shocked Shocked

You know what is going on if commanders start to commit suicides...

We might actually end up witnessing a fucking nuclear exchange...fucking unreal.

Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:57 pm

@Natsecjeff
4 min.
BREAKING:

UNCONFIRMED reports Pakistani missiles have hit a target in India-held Kashmir. I repeat, unconfirmed reports, mostly from Pakistani sources.

F. Jeffery
@Natsecjeff
4 sek.
Deleted a previous tweet about initial reports of Pakistani missiles hitting a target in India-held Kashmir. Those are unconfirmed reports and multiple Kashmiri sources are denying them. I'll tweet again if I get any verified information.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:00 pm

Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next