Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 - Situation in Venezuela

+12
Zambeezi
FoShizzle
Humanity Blows
Terviseks
The Original Mind
hillbilly
boris
Mr Badger
Libertine
Nuke68
Talos
KneelB4Zod!
16 posters

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next

Go down

#1 - Situation in Venezuela - Page 26 Empty Re: #1 - Situation in Venezuela

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:43 am

VANDMAN
@vandman777
35 min.
Venezuela just accepted 933 tons of humanitarian aid from several countries just last week to help it survive US sanctions. Venezuela is only rejecting aid from the country trying to destabilize it! #HandsOffVenezuela

https://www.uniradioinforma.com/noticias/internacional/556699/venezuela-recibe-933-toneladas-de-medicinas-y-materiales-medicos.html

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:44 am

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:16 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:38 am

New Yorkers protest U.S. intervention in Venezuela

https://www.flickr.com/photos/joegaza/47137660022

'Hands off': Canadians protest developments in Venezuela

https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/hands-off-canadians-protest-developments-in-venezuela-1.4310276

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:26 am

Marco Rubio just posted a before and after picture of Gaddafi on twitter in threat to Maduro.

https://mobile.twitter.com/marcorubio/status/1099726515292508162
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:00 am

Talos wrote:Marco Rubio just posted a before and after picture of Gaddafi on twitter in threat to Maduro.

What the flying fuck?

#1 - Situation in Venezuela - Page 26 2924852245

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:01 am

Yet another lie of the regime change blob exposed:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:21 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:31 am

Marco Rubio just posted a before and after picture of Gaddafi on twitter in threat to Maduro.

A reminder of the US globalists' depravity.

Now watch the same people who were critical of Hillary when she cackled over the Gaddaffi killing go on to praise Marco Rubio for threatening the same action to Maduro.

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:36 am

Anon wrote:

Now watch the same people who were critical of Hillary when she cackled over the Gaddaffi killing go on to praise Marco Rubio for threatening the same action to Maduro.

He fucked up I believe. As scandalous it is the stupidity of his post exposed the naked truth of the Trump's regime change agenda. And the whole world sees. It's on WikiLeaks, on numerous accounts of journalists and so on. This will backfire for sure.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:39 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Anon wrote:

He fucked up I believe. As scandalous it is the stupidity of his post exposed the naked truth of the Trump's regime change agenda. And the whole world sees. It's on WikiLeaks, on numerous accounts of journalists and so on. This will backfire for sure.

#1 - Situation in Venezuela - Page 26 Hesrig11

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:50 am

Well, I sure hope so. But much of the population would remain always manipulated I fear, in the left/right paradigm. I still have that enduring image of the Trump voter standing in a USA nuclear wasteland thanks to the neocon's disastrous foreign policy, and written on the placard he holds "At least we didn't vote in Hillary".

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:59 am

Anon wrote:

Well, I sure hope so. But much of the population would remain always manipulated I fear, in the left/right paradigm. I still have that enduring image of the Trump voter standing in a USA nuclear wasteland thanks to the neocon's disastrous foreign policy, and written on the placard he holds "At least we didn't vote in Hillary".

'At Least Hillary Didn't Win,' Says Lone Survivor Of Nuclear Apocalypse

https://babylonbee.com/news/least-hillary-didnt-win-says-lone-survivor-nuclear-apocalypse

But there is other side of the coin. If you missed it then waste a few minutes to read this story shared by Mr. Badger:

Johnny Versus The News Man

https://medium.com/@caityjohnstone/johnny-versus-the-news-man-d89027f920c6

We have to be vigilant, we have to be restless and, I believe, we will bring down tangle of lies once and for all. This era is awesome as it allows paople to educate independently. We still can search for truth, we still can share iinformations contradicting globalists' agenda and msm rhetoric.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:04 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:11 am

#1 - Situation in Venezuela - Page 26 2713748720

#1 - Situation in Venezuela - Page 26 949160760 #1 - Situation in Venezuela - Page 26 949160760 #1 - Situation in Venezuela - Page 26 949160760

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:14 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:22 am

Ian56
@Ian56789
3 min.
Venezuela - Globalist Oligarch Branson's Concert Stunt Was a Miserable Failure.
No More Than 20,000 People Showed Up
https://www.moonofalabama.org/2019/02/venezuela-no-more-than-20000-people-came-to-bransons-concert-stunt.html …

#VenezuelaCoup
#HandsOffVenezuela
#VenezuelaLiveAid

#1 - Situation in Venezuela - Page 26 D0MmUuJX0AETZuC

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:44 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:20 am

All these US politicians on twitter coming out with similar messages during the past day to the effect of "I support the The President of Venezuela, Juan Guaido. Go democracy, yay!" And yet Guaido still refuses to call for elections. He hasn't even announced something like "The first thing I hope to do once Maduro is dislodged from power is to call for a new Presidential election". Nada, nothing, zilch.

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:24 am

Anon wrote:All these US politicians on twitter coming out with similar messages during the past day to the effect of "I support the The President of Venezuela, Juan Guaido. Go democracy, yay!" And yet Guaido still refuses to call for elections. He hasn't even announced something like "The first thing I hope to do once Maduro is dislodged from power is to call for a new Presidential election". Nada, nothing, zilch.

US supporeted "interim president" of Yemen is in office for 5th year I guess...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:48 am

We have to be vigilant, we have to be restless and, I believe, we will bring down tangle of lies once and for all. This era is awesome as it allows paople to educate independently. We still can search for truth, we still can share iinformations contradicting globalists' agenda and msm rhetoric.

I see people awake in Europe and making moves against their establishment. USA I'm not so confident about. I hope to see pushback from the Trump voters to Trump's highly insulting tweets like this and Trump's clear betrayal.

But if they can't get angry about the blatant wall screwjob then they would easily turn a blind eye to limitless regime change wars.

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:57 am

Anon wrote:

I see people awake in Europe and making moves against their establishment. USA I'm not so confident about. I hope to see pushback from the Trump voters to Trump's highly insulting tweets like this and Trump's clear betrayal.

But if they can't get angry about the blatant wall screwjob then they would easily turn a blind eye to limitless regime change wars.

The flaws of Trump's regime must be adressed. The more the better. He is fraud, he hijacked anti-globalist platform and made it to cheer for the globalist nutjobs as Bolton. Trump cultists won't believe. But there is enough random Americans who will wake up if confronted with facts. At least I belive so. Decades of brainwashing and Ronald McDonald did the job tho'...

#1 - Situation in Venezuela - Page 26 9k=

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:23 am

Director Boots Riley denounced the US coup attempt in Venezuela when he received the award for best feature film for his film, Sorry to Bother You, at the independent film awards Spirit Awards.

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:55 am

Venezuela's UN envoy responds to the the Clinton's earlier tweets urging US aid to be let into Venezuela:

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:33 pm

Mobilization in Caracas in favor of the Government and against external and opposition aggressions. The invisible ones for the world press. When ignored, they do not understand why the Venezuelan government resists the attacks

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:27 pm

I don't think there is a military option on the table 99% of the army still back Maduro and he has militia of 100s of thousands who back him. Maduro has the S-300 and advanced Chinese made anti air missiles not to mention the only countries willing to act are Brazil and Columbia and once a few missiles hit their capitals and FARC in Colombia and the Drug gangs in Brazil slums use the chaos to carry out attacks they will back down. Do China or Russia have the balls to send their military to Venezuela like in Syria to protect the billions they stand to lose if Maduro falls? I think they will at least start sending planes full of Anti tank, Anti air and long range missiles so Maduro can inflict as much damage as possible to any invader and turn it into a stalemate like Yemen.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:15 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:05 pm

teleSUR English‏ @telesurenglish · 3 hod.
"There'll be a meeting of the #LimaGroup on Monday, where further action will be contemplated. There are more sanctions to be had," #Pompeo said.
#HandsOffVenezuala

https://www.telesurenglish.net/news/More-Sanctions-to-Be-Imposed-on-Venezuela-Pompeo-20190224-0019.html

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:28 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:19 am

Good reporting:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next