Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#18 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+11
H10
FoShizzle
Nuke68
ShockJock
boris
KneelB4Zod!
Zambeezi
Talos
Humanity Blows
The Original Mind
Mr Badger
15 posters

Page 29 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next

Go down

#18 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 Empty Re: #18 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Talos Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:49 pm

H10 wrote:Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
I just had a long and productive call with President @RT_Erdogan of Turkey. We discussed ISIS, our mutual involvement in Syria, & the slow & highly coordinated pullout of U.S. troops from the area. After many years they are coming home. We also discussed heavily expanded Trade.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1076884984873607169

SLOW PULL OUT!!!! I smell bullshit.. he aint pulling out

I think Trump will pull out but the bad news is all those areas will be handed over to the Turkish army and their FSA jihadists.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

#18 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 Empty Re: #18 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by H10 Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:02 pm

Talos wrote:
H10 wrote:Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
I just had a long and productive call with President @RT_Erdogan of Turkey. We discussed ISIS, our mutual involvement in Syria, & the slow & highly coordinated pullout of U.S. troops from the area. After many years they are coming home. We also discussed heavily expanded Trade.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1076884984873607169

SLOW PULL OUT!!!! I smell bullshit.. he aint pulling out

I think Trump will pull out but the bad news is all those areas will be handed over to the Turkish army and their FSA jihadists.

I hope im wrong and i hope the SAA with the help of Russia can move fast on the south east side of Euphrates at least to secure the resources they need..
I dont trust in Erdogan and i dont think anyone does.. and Kurds arent reliable either... The good thing is the the SAA has already fighted and defeated the FSA back then in the liberation of Aleppo... so that give me hopes for Syria
H10
H10

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:47 pm

Over 3,000 servicemen practice liquidating aftermath of nuclear attack in Russia's south http://tass.com/defense/1037475

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:59 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Dec 23, 2018 8:02 pm

Ragıp Soylu
@ragipsoylu
47 min.
BREAKING — Erdoğan told Trump that Turkey is ready to provide any support to the United States in Syria — Anadolu

Ragıp Soylu
@ragipsoylu
7 min.
BREAKING — Erdogan, Trump agreed to avoid ‘power vacuum’ in Syria, Turkish Presidential readout on the phone call says

Ragıp Soylu
@ragipsoylu
2 min.
Here is the complete Turkish readout on Erdogan, Trump phone call on Syria

• A power vacuum should be prevented otherwise withdrawal and transition process could be abused

#18 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 DvH4ofdV4AAs88-

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Dec 23, 2018 8:47 pm

Yellow vests in Czech Republic...:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:04 pm

Christmas in Aleppo:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:01 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:SouthFront
@southfronteng
5 min.
Netanyahu Vows To Intensify Attacks In Syria After US Troop Withdrawal

https://southfront.org/netanyahu-vows-to-intensify-attacks-in-syria-after-us-troop-withdrawal/

That's good opportunity to use HB's...:

#18 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 Just_DO_IT

#18 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 1619689188

If you hadn't, I would have. #18 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 1619689188

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:16 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:18 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:06 am

CNN Politics
@CNNPolitics
BREAKING: The order to withdraw US forces from Syria has been signed
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:28 am

Awesom photos and videos from liberated Aleppo as city celebrates Chrismas:

From Tarous:

Wadi al Nasara:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:37 am

Also smaller towns and villages celebrate today. Al-Hafar village (it has not even 600 residents):

Last edited by KneelB4Zod! on Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:39 am; edited 2 times in total

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:37 am

Also smaller towns and villages celebrate today. Al-Hafar village (it has not even 600 residents):

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:48 am

"Israeli prime minister calls turkish president Erdogan a anti semitic dictator"

Lol are Israel angry because Erdogan got America out of syria or because Turkey is close to Iran.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:00 am

SouthFront
@southfronteng
16 hod.
Iraqi Hezbollah Is Ready To Protect Syrian Kurds After U.S. Withdrawal http://dlvr.it/QvCXwG

#18 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 1149841162

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:45 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:SouthFront
@southfronteng
16 hod.
Iraqi Hezbollah Is Ready To Protect Syrian Kurds After U.S. Withdrawal http://dlvr.it/QvCXwG

#18 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 1149841162

The whole Kurdish thing is just stupid as they are only 8% of the population there aren't even any Kurds from Raqqa and Deir ezzor the only province with a Kurdish majority is kobane and all of them are illegal immigrants from Turkey mostly. Iraqi Hezbollah need to be working with Assad, NDF and Deir ezzor Arab tribesmen not Kurds as they have shown they will sell out to Israel and America in a instant, Have Iraqi Hezbollah forgot that it was Kurds who were illegally selling oil to Israel in kirkuk before it was recaptured from them or how they tried to break up iraq and now Syria?
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

#18 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 Empty U.S. Financial Trouble? Treasury Secty Conference-Calls Top Banks on Sunday night

Post by ShockJock Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:54 am

On December 23, a lazy Sunday afternoon and the weekend before Christmas Eve, U.S. Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin took time off from his holiday vacation in Cabo, San Lucas, to personally telephone the CEO's of America's TOP SIX BANKS:

Secretary Mnuchin conducted a series of calls today with the CEOs of the nations six largest banks: Brian Moynihan, Bank of America; Michael Corbat, Citi; David Solomon, Goldman Sachs; Jamie Dimon, JP Morgan Chase, James Gorman, Morgan Stanley; Tim Sloan, Wells Fargo.

The CEOs confirmed that "they have ample liquidity available for lending to consumer, business markets, and all other market operations. He also confirmed that they have not experienced any clearance or margin issues and that the markets continue to function properly."

The last time that a US Treasury Secretary took it upon himself to call the CEO's of America's top banks was the night before the 2008 Banking COLLAPSE took place, setting in motion the almost complete financial collapse of the American banking system.

GUESS: The "Deep State" will not tolerate the end of the wars in Syria/Afghanistan/Yemen (which cuts off their clandestine money and a slew of their power), -- or perhaps the Arabs or Israelis opposed to U.S. withdrawal are liquidating to punish the US for leaving -- or perhaps the potential unsealing of 60,000+ INDICTMENTS rumored to take place this week, and they are smashing the US economy in a last ditch effort to keep control over everything.

http://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/news/u-s-national-news/3626-urgent-treasury-secretary-calls-ceo-s-of-top-banks-liquidity-check-for-monday

ShockJock
ShockJock

http://HalTurnerRadioShow.com

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:00 am

Sydney Opal Tower apartment building evacuated after reports of 'cracking noises'
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-12-24/sydney-opal-tower-cracking-building-evacuation/10666734

not good news on Christmas eve!!

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:22 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:25 am

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
5 min.
#US signs official order to withdraw all forces from #Syria

https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/us-signs-official-order-to-withdraw-all-forces-from-syria/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:28 am

Insane, and well edited, combat footage from Afghanistan - Taliban point of view:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:35 am

Ali Özkök - علي أزكوك
@Ozkok_
37 min.
#Cavusoglu: We have seen Israeli efforts to split Iraqi regions. But there is also another common feature between PKK and Netanyahu. Most characteristic is that both are baby killers.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:37 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:40 am

SR
@Syrian_SR
18 min.
The #Iran/ian forces are withdrawing from #DerEzzor east #Syria towards the borders with #Iraq and some groups went back to Iraq.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:51 am

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
7 min.
US troops remain inside key city in northern #Aleppo (video) https://aml.ink/gbpxt #Manbij #Syria

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:00 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:10 pm

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
6 min.
#Russia offers to deploy Syrian border guards to protect #Euphrates Valley: report https://aml.ink/zhbYp #Syria

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:24 pm

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
13 min.
#Erdogan calls #Netanyahu a 'tyrant' as verbal feud heats up https://aml.ink/LXDdX  #Israel #Turkey

#18 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 7PQU9Ef

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:27 pm

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
59 sek.
Turkish Army presence in Idlib agreed upon by Syrian gov't: Russian FM https://aml.ink/gftac #Lavrov #Russia #Syria #Turkey

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next