Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#9 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+11
shachalnur
FoShizzle
boris
Gavin
Humanity Blows
Matjaz
Mr Badger
Nuke68
Talos
Zambeezi
KneelB4Zod!
15 posters

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

#9 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 Empty Re: #9 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:27 pm

Muraselon News
@Muraselon
22 sek.
ISIS surprisingly attacks US base in Southeast Syria - https://en.muraselon.com/2018/09/isis-attacks-us-base-tanaf-southeast-syria/ …

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#9 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 Empty Re: #9 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:40 pm

Ali Özkök - علي أزكوك
@Ozkok_
12 sek.
Haha, Karma is a bitch:

#China's August trade surplus with #US widens to record $31 billion
#ChinaUS #Trade #TradeWar #Forsan_News

#9 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 Dml6ZMgW0AAWo7w

Trump, economic genius lol.

#9 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 1446874ea38af68ff0ec5ba44c888396

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:42 pm

Ali Özkök - علي أزكوك
@Ozkok_
2 min.
DETAIL:

Aftermath of Iranian attack on the PDKI and KDP-I headquarters in Koya, east of Erbil.

#9 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 Dml7fUUXcAIQ1Aw

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:45 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:46 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Sputnik
@SputnikInt
2 hod.
URGENT: US not going to cooperate with #Russia on #Idlib - Pentagon https://sptnkne.ws/j4Cz

lol!

"...but about using US capabilities to spot the terrorists — even in an urban environment — and take them out with a minimum of civilian casualties"

Yeah, because they have a really good track record for minimising casualties, don't they? #9 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 1619689188

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:48 pm

I don't 'do' much domestic politics... but this one caught my eye.

-------

Candace Owens Ice Immigration Center 9-7-18

I am touring the ICE immigration center in Florida....YES children are being mistreated

“I hope this is the most viral periscope video that I do,” Owens began.

Owens said she was “incensed, horrified and angry” by what she saw and described the real picture of life inside the facility – which is a far stretch from what the Democrats are pushing.

“Children are being mistreated in this country. They are not the children that are sent to ICE Immigration centers.

“The are the children in Chicago, in Baltimore, in Detroit, they are the children that are being ignored while the leftists drum up a bulls**t narrative that these immigration centers are somehow harming people.”

Brightly decorated walls, crafts, a library, three squares, doctor on hand, were just some of the benefits children at the center get to take advantage of, courtesy of the American taxpayers.

Owens, compared the space to being nicer than any public school or dorm room she’s ever seen, and vowed to do a complete expose to reveal the truth.

“I usually don’t rant like this,” Owens said in conclusion. “I’m infuriated for the children of America who nobody gives a $#@! about on the left! While they have their fake paid protesters, that are pretending that people inside here are going through anything – and it is nicer than any public school system that I have ever seen in my life!

Everyone in America needs to see this outrageous truth about detention centers here in America!
https://thefederalistpapers.org/us/candace-owens-tours-ice-facility-ends-stunned-outraged?utm_referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fzen.yandex.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:52 pm

@SputnikInt
2 hod.
URGENT: US not going to cooperate with #Russia on #Idlib - Pentagon https://sptnkne.ws/j4Cz

lol!

As if Putin and Assad gives a shit...

#9 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 Heston13

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:54 pm

Humanity Blows wrote:
@SputnikInt
2 hod.

lol!

As if Putin and Assad gives a shit...

#9 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 Heston13

Yeah, they must be deeply moved right now lmao!

#9 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 4029985365

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:04 pm

Muraselon News
@Muraselon
2 min.
Senior Tahrir Al-Sham Commander Assassinated in Idlib -

https://en.muraselon.com/2018/09/senior-tahrir-al-sham-commander-assassinated-in-idlib/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:10 pm

Sarah Wilkinson
@swilkinsonbc
45 min.
The US has cut all financial aid to 6 Palestinian hospitals in Jerusalem providing cancer treatments and critical care

https://english.palinfo.com/news/2018/9/8/us-cuts-off-aid-to-palestinian-hospitals-in-o-jerusalem

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:29 pm

Ali Özkök - علي أزكوك
@Ozkok_
3 min.
OMG!

This is so huge:

Pentagon: #USA is ready to propose an own plan to fight terrorists in Syria's #Idlib.

This is a direct challenge to #Russia and #Iran!

http://t24.com.tr/haber/pentagon-abd-idlibdeki-terorle-mucadele-icin-kendi-planini-onermeye-hazir,696082

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:36 pm

lol!

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:41 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Ali Özkök - علي أزكوك
@Ozkok_
3 min.
OMG!

This is so huge:

Pentagon: #USA is ready to propose an own plan to fight terrorists in Syria's #Idlib.

http://t24.com.tr/haber/pentagon-abd-idlibdeki-terorle-mucadele-icin-kendi-planini-onermeye-hazir,696082

I don't think these idiots realize just who they are fucking with. Idlib is going to be liberated by Syrian and Russian forces one way or another. The Zionist army can either get the fuck out of the way, or just stay standing down range...

#9 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 Russian_Might

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:49 pm

Humanity Blows wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Ali Özkök - علي أزكوك
@Ozkok_
3 min.
OMG!

This is so huge:

I don't think these idiots realize just who they are fucking with. Idlib is going to be liberated by Syrian and Russian forces one way or another. The Zionist army can either get the fuck out of the way, or just stay standing down range...

#9 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 Russian_Might

Their arrogance is outstanding. No one asked them to fuck around, they have zero word over there, they are occupants and they still have guts to behave as somehow legitimate. They need to learn lesson as in Vietnam it seems.

#9 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 Cvlict10

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:52 pm

Arabiana Intel
@ArabianaINTEL
7 min.
BREAKING: #SAA units commence a sweeping OP from Zilaqiat CP northwards & from Tal Milih towards Wadi Hasmin in northern #Hama CS in response to militants targeting former CP w/ MGs & artillery. #Syria #IdlibDawn

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:21 pm

Elijah J. Magnier
@ejmalrai
1 hod.
#BreakingNews:

#Iran 1 - #USA 0 in #Iraq

#Moqtada al-Sadr and Hadi al-Ameri call for the #USA candidate to resign and decide to join their MPs to form a new government.

That's interesting at least to say.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:31 pm

Fereshteh Sadeghi
@fresh_sadegh
29 min.
Top PMU commander Abu Mehdi al-Muhandis accuses #US embassy in #Iraq of orchestrating chaotic events, unrest in #Basra.

Fereshteh Sadeghi
@fresh_sadegh
22 min.před 22 minutami
Víc
#PMU commander Abu Mehdi al-Muhandis: PM #Abadi has failed in governing #Iraq and the evidence of his failure is that 4 million people in #Basra are suffering from many problems.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:39 pm

Ali
@AbuBassel_
27 min.
Sources in jisr al-shouhor say a CW & missiles specialist escaped from the town to turkey after disarming the missiles

Ali
@AbuBassel_
27 min.
Source : the missiles still loaded with toxic gas

If correct and the missiles will be captured then it gonna be full blow for the globalist scumbags.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:56 pm

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
1 min.
Syrian soldiers killed by Kurdish forces previously blocked US troops from entering #Qamishli https://aml.ink/dhFY8 #Syria

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:05 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
1 min.
Syrian soldiers killed by Kurdish forces previously blocked US troops from entering #Qamishli https://aml.ink/dhFY8  #Syria

Between 7 and 20 kurdish forces killed in the incident as well.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:05 pm

@TheArabSource
1 min.
Syrian soldiers killed by Kurdish forces previously blocked US troops from entering #Qamishli https://aml.ink/dhFY8  #Syria

Evil or Very Mad And here's the aftermath:

Martyrs in Qamishli. They were killed by ISIS's yellow-American hands. Graphic

https://twitter.com/liongeneral19/status/1038414475907551233

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottish AC Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:09 pm

Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Today at 10:39 pm
Ali
@AbuBassel_
27 min.
Sources in jisr al-shouhor say a CW & missiles specialist escaped from the town to turkey after disarming the missiles

Ali
@AbuBassel_
27 min.
Source : the missiles still loaded with toxic gas

If correct and the missiles will be captured then it gonna be full blow for the globalist scumbags.

Unfortunately they will Probably double down after that. That's how brazen they are.

Scottish AC

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:26 pm

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
3 min.
Syrian, Russian forces launch nonstop attack on #Idlib https://aml.ink/f2JBD #Hama #Syria

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:27 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:41 pm

Israel Secretly Armed and Funded 12 Syrian Rebel Groups, Report Says

https://www.haaretz.com/middle-east-news/syria/in-syria-israel-secretly-armed-and-funded-12-rebel-groups-1.6462729

Israel = terror sponsor

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:59 pm

RT
@RT_com
45 min.
Abkhazia PM dies in car crash – officials

https://www.rt.com/news/437974-abkhazia-pm-dies-car-crash/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:09 pm

@TheArabSource
3 min.
Syrian, Russian forces launch nonstop attack on #Idlib https://aml.ink/f2JBD  #Hama #Syria

Awesome!

#9 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 Popcor12

Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:14 pm

Humanity Blows wrote:
@TheArabSource
3 min.
Syrian, Russian forces launch nonstop attack on #Idlib https://aml.ink/f2JBD  #Hama #Syria

Awesome!

#9 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 Popcor12

Pentagon right now:

#9 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 Oie_2710

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:26 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:31 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Humanity Blows wrote:
@TheArabSource
3 min.

Awesome!

Pentagon right now:

#9 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 Oie_2710

#9 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 32 Eastwo10

Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next