Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post new topic   Reply to topic

Page 27 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

Go down

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 27 Empty Re: Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by KneelB4Zod! on Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:43 pm

Anon wrote:Oh for fuck's sake

Having looked a lot closer into the games development, it's become clear it had a tortured development cycle to say the least. Whittaker has said coding AVP was hard work having to contend with a tumour, major burns and a bereavement during the course of development!

https://atariage.com/forums/topic/269954-all-avp-computer-text/?do=findComment&comment=4084786

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 27 4029985365

This was mentioned under the podcast. As commentator wrote, he spoke about this in just one interview and never mentioned this story again. However, this comment is missing now...

_________________
"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Posts : 33711
Reputation : 86
Join date : 2018-05-17
Age : 39
Location : Krypton

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 27 Empty Re: Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by Böhse Tante on Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:44 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Done. Better?

For me still not???

Question

Same issue. Should be fixed now :-)

This one:

https://www.zodlikeproductions.net/t44p720-random-discussion-fun-off-topic-talks-etc#49995

and this:

https://www.zodlikeproductions.net/t44p720-random-discussion-fun-off-topic-talks-etc#50008

still not. Always the last image.

Only the zod-pic is ok, but this was funny. Are the others with info?

Question

_________________
Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Posts : 991
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2019-03-17
Location : Frankfurt am Main

Back to top Go down

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 27 Empty Re: Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by KneelB4Zod! on Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:05 pm

Anon wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Anon wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:There was so many great comments, as well as the stupid ones from Trinity

Aye, Trinity comment saying he never saw Whittaker ask for money on the site then the screenshot posted of the Whittaker thread where he said explicit permission was given.

But really imo he just played dumb and took contrary position because that's his way of challenging others to bring forward the info so he can see exactly what dirt the users themselves have on GLP. He plays dumb like this often on GLP, particularly lately when he makes provocative statements in his polls so he can extract info from the riled up users.

LJS was different story though. You could smell the fear coming from him.

I found one more thing quite bizarre. At the very begining of, now delted, thread Trinity wrote that he had no problem with Whittaker and didn't consider his behavior as inapropriate. As you wrote - he considered him legit. However, the thread was launched AFTER Whittaker was banned from the forum. And it was LJS yesterday, who wrote that they decided to ban Whittaker because of VALID, SUPPORTABLE info about his criminal activities. So Trinity basicly defended the guy, who was, according the other member of his team, already banned because of criminal activities. And no, I don't believe that such high profiled corporate media shill was banned without his knowledge. They are bullshittin like there's no tomorrow...


What he said on Wednesday or Thursday was he hadn't seen (and still hadn't seen) anything that proves definitely that Whittaker did such things that he's been accused of. He then went on to say something to the effect of...  However since my moderator team have seen sufficient evidence to believe otherwise and I trust their word therefore Janey is not someone who we wish to have associated with the site any longer.

Thanks for details!

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 27 3077205713

_________________
"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Posts : 33711
Reputation : 86
Join date : 2018-05-17
Age : 39
Location : Krypton

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 27 Empty Re: Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by KneelB4Zod! on Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:11 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Done. Better?

For me still not???

Question

Same issue. Should be fixed now :-)

This one:

https://www.zodlikeproductions.net/t44p720-random-discussion-fun-off-topic-talks-etc#49995

and this:

https://www.zodlikeproductions.net/t44p720-random-discussion-fun-off-topic-talks-etc#50008

still not. Always the last image.

Only the zod-pic is ok, but this was funny. Are the others with info?

Question

Now it should be fixed.

_________________
"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Posts : 33711
Reputation : 86
Join date : 2018-05-17
Age : 39
Location : Krypton

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 27 Empty Re: Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by k4443434434 on Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:25 pm

Anon wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Anon wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:There was so many great comments, as well as the stupid ones from Trinity

Aye, Trinity comment saying he never saw Whittaker ask for money on the site then the screenshot posted of the Whittaker thread where he said explicit permission was given.

But really imo he just played dumb and took contrary position because that's his way of challenging others to bring forward the info so he can see exactly what dirt the users themselves have on GLP. He plays dumb like this often on GLP, particularly lately when he makes provocative statements in his polls so he can extract info from the riled up users.

LJS was different story though. You could smell the fear coming from him.

I found one more thing quite bizarre. At the very begining of, now delted, thread Trinity wrote that he had no problem with Whittaker and didn't consider his behavior as inapropriate. As you wrote - he considered him legit. However, the thread was launched AFTER Whittaker was banned from the forum. And it was LJS yesterday, who wrote that they decided to ban Whittaker because of VALID, SUPPORTABLE info about his criminal activities. So Trinity basicly defended the guy, who was, according the other member of his team, already banned because of criminal activities. And no, I don't believe that such high profiled corporate media shill was banned without his knowledge. They are bullshittin like there's no tomorrow...


What he said on Wednesday or Thursday was he hadn't seen (and still hadn't seen) anything that proves definitely that Whittaker did such things that he's been accused of. He then went on to say something to the effect of...  However since my moderator team have seen sufficient evidence to believe otherwise and I trust their word therefore Janey is not someone who we wish to have associated with the site any longer.

Place seems totally out of control. A poster pointed out there were some racist threads and a moderator and owner ganged up saying the poster was boring and banned them!

They are still talking about ZOD too (in the 'posters people miss' thread ) MissC. calling ZOD moody. Some people find "moody" people endearing. Think there might a thing there Laughing

Seems to be becoming more cult like all the time with the tactics, even without recent developments.

k4443434434
Guest


Back to top Go down

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 27 Empty Re: Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by Böhse Tante on Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:28 pm

Thnx for fixing, yes, there was info, especially that with the address.

Twisted Evil

_________________
Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Posts : 991
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2019-03-17
Location : Frankfurt am Main

Back to top Go down

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 27 Empty Re: Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by E-V13 on Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:12 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
E-V13 wrote:Zod, do you have contact with Urður the poster from Iceland? I saw his name on one of the screenshots that you posted and remembered about him. He was also a great guy.

Yeah, but as Urður said she's a woman. Know her from the Badarbunga thread. Afair a viking female name.

Smile

i am sorry, my bad Embarassed

i had some sort of a feeling that it was mentioned that she was a woman but i wasn't 100% sure, my memory is really bad Smile
E-V13
E-V13

Posts : 137
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2019-09-19
Age : 27
Location : Bulgaria

Back to top Go down

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 27 Empty Re: Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by KneelB4Zod! on Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:16 pm

Is this new web page?

http://www.janewhittaker.com/

_________________
"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Posts : 33711
Reputation : 86
Join date : 2018-05-17
Age : 39
Location : Krypton

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 27 Empty Re: Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by Anon on Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:56 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Is this new web page?

http://www.janewhittaker.com/

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 27 1619689188  Doesn't that page just reek of him desperately pleading "Hey look this is me, I can prove it!"... He even included what looks like a PAY SLIP for crying out loud... and oh what's this, just looked a bit more found another image what Whittaker presumably uploaded in error, lmao... It's the screenshot image of the very same post from the person on the atari fan forum I linked earlier where he it he found in the code what said Whittaker had impersonated a police officer and opined that Whittaker wasn't a good programmer...

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 27 1saK2gr

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 27 ZYwi0Fd



Anyway,

Domain Name: janewhittaker.com
Creation Date: 2018-08-30

At least that's when the domain name was created. I'm very certain that is when he added all the info that you see on there too because when you look at the Blue Sock Twitter account(https://twitter.com/bsockstudios) the very next day after the domain was created (31st August 2018) he started uploaded all the very same images that are found on the website.

Anon
Guest


Back to top Go down

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 27 Empty Re: Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by KneelB4Zod! on Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:02 pm

Anon wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Is this new web page?

http://www.janewhittaker.com/

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 27 1619689188  Doesn't that page just reek of him desperately pleading "Hey look this is me, I can prove it!"... He even included what looks like a PAY SLIP for crying out loud... and oh what's this, just looked a bit more found another image what Whittaker presumably uploaded in error, lmao... It's the screenshot image of the very same post from the person on the atari fan forum I linked earlier where he it he found in the code what said Whittaker had impersonated a police officer and opined that Whittaker wasn't a good programmer...

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 27 1saK2gr

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 27 ZYwi0Fd



Anyway,

Domain Name: janewhittaker.com
Creation Date: 2018-08-30


At least that's when the domain name was created. I'm very certain that is when he added all the info that you see on there too because when you look at the Blue Sock Twitter account(https://twitter.com/bsockstudios) the very next day after the domain was created (31st August 2018) he started uploaded all the very same images that are found on the website.

Nice, thanks. I just found interesting that this photo wasn't seen yet:

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 27 MfAtmZx

Also the whole web page is new to me no one mentioned it earlier.

Oh, I can't wait for another part of MCTV podcast...

_________________
"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Posts : 33711
Reputation : 86
Join date : 2018-05-17
Age : 39
Location : Krypton

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 27 Empty Re: Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by E-V13 on Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:06 pm

https://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/godlikeproductions.com

66 1 star reviews from 75 reviews, says it all really..

“GLP is CIA front, My case confirm this”
5/14/18
"So after i posted incel thread and actually polite incel thread without any hate speech i got perma banned like never before. I changed my IP which worked every time before and i'm still banned. I changed IP few times and still banned. I tried connect via TOR which worked before and nothing - banned. They probably tracking PC from which you are connected.

But the real WTF moment was when i tried visit GLP from my phone with WIFI disconnected. Only via LTE and i never visited GLP on my phone before. Guess what. I'm banned on my phone too.

So for me this ultimately confirms that GLP is CIA front. They spying on you with software they got from CIA or else. How they could track me on my phone otherwise."

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 27 2924852245
E-V13
E-V13

Posts : 137
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2019-09-19
Age : 27
Location : Bulgaria

Back to top Go down

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 27 Empty Re: Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by E-V13 on Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:10 pm

E-V13 wrote:https://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/godlikeproductions.com

66 1 star reviews from 75 reviews, says it all really..

“GLP is CIA front, My case confirm this”
5/14/18
"So after i posted incel thread and actually polite incel thread without any hate speech i got perma banned like never before. I changed my IP which worked every time before and i'm still banned. I changed IP few times and still banned. I tried connect via TOR which worked before and nothing - banned. They probably tracking PC from which you are connected.

But the real WTF moment was when i tried visit GLP from my phone with WIFI disconnected. Only via LTE and i never visited GLP on my phone before. Guess what. I'm banned on my phone too.

So for me this ultimately confirms that GLP is CIA front. They spying on you with software they got from CIA or else. How they could track me on my phone otherwise."

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 27 2924852245

“Stay Away from GLP”
6/5/18
"At the very least, they are psy-op scammers data-mining your information!!

I remember when they took donations for a telescope around 2012. Got hundreds of people to donate and then produced nothing. Didn't even return the money when they 'changed their minds'

They are absolutely tracking users. Not only does your IP get banned (for no reason) but your cell-phone and computer (all devices used) do too. So they're tracking everything.

I do miss it for real quick breaking news but once or if you start replying .......they'll ban you. It's a scam and/or psy-op with no doubt!"

Anyone knows if this is true about the telescope donations?
E-V13
E-V13

Posts : 137
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2019-09-19
Age : 27
Location : Bulgaria

Back to top Go down

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 27 Empty Re: Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by KneelB4Zod! on Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:26 pm

E-V13 wrote:https://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/godlikeproductions.com

66 1 star reviews from 75 reviews, says it all really..

“GLP is CIA front, My case confirm this”
5/14/18
"So after i posted incel thread and actually polite incel thread without any hate speech i got perma banned like never before. I changed my IP which worked every time before and i'm still banned. I changed IP few times and still banned. I tried connect via TOR which worked before and nothing - banned. They probably tracking PC from which you are connected.

But the real WTF moment was when i tried visit GLP from my phone with WIFI disconnected. Only via LTE and i never visited GLP on my phone before. Guess what. I'm banned on my phone too.

So for me this ultimately confirms that GLP is CIA front. They spying on you with software they got from CIA or else. How they could track me on my phone otherwise."

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 27 2924852245

Lol, this says it all:

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 27 3ABtYsI

Regardless what kind of shits LJS claimed (amid accussation of wrong guy of being me) as reason of my ban more than year ago this was real reason behind my ban. When I started to speak against zionism and their supporters, when I named Israel as supporter of ISIS and other wahhabi terrorists then they banned me. And, of course, because their agenda and technics were called out:

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 27 DJ3R4OL

Not that I'm complaining that I was banned. I can't care less, it was the main impulse to move ahead and start what I'm doing now.

But I believe that people should know what they are dealing with. This hasbara cointelpro operation should be viral. The place is rotten and it's a part of conspiracy against freedom and humanity overall. After all, they said it clearly yesterday - they ban people because their opinions but not because of fraudery...

_________________
"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Posts : 33711
Reputation : 86
Join date : 2018-05-17
Age : 39
Location : Krypton

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 27 Empty Re: Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by Böhse Tante on Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:17 am

E-V13 wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
E-V13 wrote:Zod, do you have contact with Urður the poster from Iceland? I saw his name on one of the screenshots that you posted and remembered about him. He was also a great guy.

Yeah, but as Urður said she's a woman. Know her from the Badarbunga thread. Afair a viking female name.

Smile

i am sorry, my bad  Embarassed

i had some sort of a feeling that it was mentioned that she was a woman but i wasn't 100% sure, my memory is really bad Smile

It was the name of one Norn

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norns

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urðr

Do you remember her avatar?

Cool


_________________
Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Posts : 991
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2019-03-17
Location : Frankfurt am Main

Back to top Go down

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 27 Empty Re: Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by Böhse Tante on Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:29 am

"Anyone knows if this is true about the telescope donations?"

I saw a lot of rumors about it, but don't remember if I've seen the request for donations directly.

_________________
Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Posts : 991
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2019-03-17
Location : Frankfurt am Main

Back to top Go down

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 27 Empty Re: Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by Anon on Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:39 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Oh, I can't wait for another part of MCTV podcast...

I can't wait for the documentary on how a dope was able to con people over 25 year period and never get caught.

Anon
Guest


Back to top Go down

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 27 Empty Re: Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by KneelB4Zod! on Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:41 am

Anon wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Oh, I can't wait for another part of MCTV podcast...

I can't wait for the documentary on how a dope was able to con people over 25 year period and never get caught.

As someone somewhere wrote - it's Frank Abagnale minus charisma lol

_________________
"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Posts : 33711
Reputation : 86
Join date : 2018-05-17
Age : 39
Location : Krypton

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 27 Empty Re: Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by Anon on Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:57 am

Böhse Tante wrote:"Anyone knows if this is true about the telescope donations?"

I saw a lot of rumors about it, but don't remember if I've seen the request for donations directly.

Yes he asked for donations to the telescope. They said they bought an impressive one with the funds (showed a picture of the observatory to GLPers) and used it for a few months during the time of the comet ISON moving closer to earth (2012). I don't think it was used since then... GLPers were disapointed obviously. I believe the response from site management was due to the large size of the telescope/observatory it cost money to give maintenance to it and so they didn't have any current plans to do the maintenance.

Anon
Guest


Back to top Go down

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 27 Empty Re: Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by Parted on Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:17 am

Anon wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:"Anyone knows if this is true about the telescope donations?"

I saw a lot of rumors about it, but don't remember if I've seen the request for donations directly.

Yes he asked for donations to the telescope. They said they bought an impressive one with the funds (showed a picture of the observatory to GLPers) and used it for a few months during the time of the comet ISON moving closer to earth (2012). I don't think it was used since then... GLPers were disapointed obviously. I believe the response from site management was due to the large size of the telescope/observatory it cost money to give maintenance to it and so they didn't have any current plans to do the maintenance.

He has several videos on youtube showing his (not at all) humble abode and grounds containing a huge observatory.

P.S. Check this out about how he infected millions of computers with malware to get rich and then bought GLP to "play on peoples fears and desires" and bought a telescope costing $35000+ from donations due to his "mythical status".

https://www.scribd.com/document/419401407/All-About-Jason-Anthony-Lucas-Owner-of-Godlikeproductions-pdf



Parted
Guest


Back to top Go down

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 27 Empty Re: Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by Anon on Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:19 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Anon wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Oh, I can't wait for another part of MCTV podcast...

I can't wait for the documentary on how a dope was able to con people over 25 year period and never get caught.

As someone somewhere wrote - it's Frank Abagnale minus charisma lol

Haha Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 27 1619689188

Anon
Guest


Back to top Go down

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 27 Empty Re: Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by KneelB4Zod! on Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:40 am

Parted wrote:
Anon wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:"Anyone knows if this is true about the telescope donations?"

I saw a lot of rumors about it, but don't remember if I've seen the request for donations directly.

Yes he asked for donations to the telescope. They said they bought an impressive one with the funds (showed a picture of the observatory to GLPers) and used it for a few months during the time of the comet ISON moving closer to earth (2012). I don't think it was used since then... GLPers were disapointed obviously. I believe the response from site management was due to the large size of the telescope/observatory it cost money to give maintenance to it and so they didn't have any current plans to do the maintenance.

He has several videos on youtube showing his (not at all) humble abode and grounds containing a huge observatory.

P.S. Check this out about how he infected millions of computers with malware to get rich and then bought GLP to "play on peoples fears and desires" and bought a telescope costing $35000+ from donations due to his "mythical status".

https://www.scribd.com/document/419401407/All-About-Jason-Anthony-Lucas-Owner-of-Godlikeproductions-pdf



Why can't you say "Tavistock" on Godlike Productions?

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 27 1619689188

Even talks about Star Wars were complicated over there as "Lucas" is banned as well...


It's obvious that the site has nothing to do with conspiracy/truther community. It's just a trap for those, who seek alternative information sources. Cointelpro op. Corporate media shills planted in the middle of named group of people. Textbook example.

And as I wrote - this must be published. People should know where their money really go. Including taxes...


Last edited by KneelB4Zod! on Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Posts : 33711
Reputation : 86
Join date : 2018-05-17
Age : 39
Location : Krypton

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 27 Empty Re: Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by Böhse Tante on Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:49 am

I think I should talk about how I came there. At that time my interest in CTs was not very high, it was clear for me the MSM was telling BS about 9/11 and so on. I don't remember exactly when (somewhere around 2009/10 I think), but I (very interested in natural sciences generally) was searching for informations about solar flares, astrophysics or geologic events like EQs or volcanos. Every time I searched for one of these I found GLP in the first results.

As I first visited the page I thought it must be a joke, I didn't want to stay there. But then I always found in the search results 2 ore more times GLP. And especially there seemed to be a handfull well informed people discussing sun events. I could learn a lot and also in EQ and volcano threads. Later I was on economics threads too. First only reading I was for a long time writing as AC, then Louisport invited me to register and gave me an upgrade. Since Ukraine I followed the WW3-Threads.

I dunno, but meanwhile I think it's a bit suspicious about the google results. I don't think you would get them as a result if you enter their most commented topic now. What I've learned about them I'm sure someone managed them to be on one of the first places.

Twisted Evil

_________________
Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Posts : 991
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2019-03-17
Location : Frankfurt am Main

Back to top Go down

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 27 Empty Re: Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by E-V13 on Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:00 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
E-V13 wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
E-V13 wrote:Zod, do you have contact with Urður the poster from Iceland? I saw his name on one of the screenshots that you posted and remembered about him. He was also a great guy.

Yeah, but as Urður said she's a woman. Know her from the Badarbunga thread. Afair a viking female name.

Smile

i am sorry, my bad  Embarassed

i had some sort of a feeling that it was mentioned that she was a woman but i wasn't 100% sure, my memory is really bad Smile

It was the name of one Norn

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norns

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urðr

Do you remember her avatar?

Cool


yeah, a woman with long dress and something on her head Smile
E-V13
E-V13

Posts : 137
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2019-09-19
Age : 27
Location : Bulgaria

Back to top Go down

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 27 Empty Re: Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by Anon on Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:28 pm

Parted wrote:
Anon wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:"Anyone knows if this is true about the telescope donations?"

I saw a lot of rumors about it, but don't remember if I've seen the request for donations directly.

Yes he asked for donations to the telescope. They said they bought an impressive one with the funds (showed a picture of the observatory to GLPers) and used it for a few months during the time of the comet ISON moving closer to earth (2012). I don't think it was used since then... GLPers were disapointed obviously. I believe the response from site management was due to the large size of the telescope/observatory it cost money to give maintenance to it and so they didn't have any current plans to do the maintenance.

He has several videos on youtube showing his (not at all) humble abode and grounds containing a huge observatory.

P.S. Check this out about how he infected millions of computers with malware to get rich and then bought GLP to "play on peoples fears and desires" and bought a telescope costing $35000+ from donations due to his "mythical status".

https://www.scribd.com/document/419401407/All-About-Jason-Anthony-Lucas-Owner-of-Godlikeproductions-pdf



Aye I saw the infos already, TENA, data mining, spyware, malware etc. https://forum.orgones.co.uk/t/proper-way-to-expose-disinformants/2743

A good source of info was another site with ex-glpers (conspiracyoutpost.com). They had a thread that went into much discussion and detail between forum participants on all the fuckery going on. (sadly the site it is no more, long story put short the owners had a falling out). Here's an archived link of the first few posts. https://archive.is/TqEOB (entire thread was 100 pages or more)

Also things mentioned were how when they decided they had enough of glp, they decided to start up their own alternative news/truther forum and it started to gain a little bit of popularity they soon they became targets of doxxing, site ddosing and where someone who ultimately turned out to be a violent, abusive Zionist loudmouth 'the comedian' (an infamous propagandist from the glp site) deceived and manipulated his way onto the forum gaining influence and even worked his way onto the moderator team.


Anon
Guest


Back to top Go down

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 27 Empty Re: Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by Böhse Tante on Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:15 pm

Comedian was an experienced asshead of his own sort. He must have studied this subject for several years.

Twisted Evil

_________________
Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Posts : 991
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2019-03-17
Location : Frankfurt am Main

Back to top Go down

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 27 Empty Re: Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by Libertine on Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:02 am

The telescope was awesome. I donated a little bit and I am not all butthurt that the plan to have a remote operated space watcher didn't pan out.

Shit happens and plans hit barriers from time to time. It was a highly ambitious endeavor to say the least and one must give credit when it is due.
Seriously not many people in this world truly reach for those stars.

That said, the remote operation function worked well.
I was pretty timid to try it cause sometimes things I drive break. haha
But I did and it was amazing.

I don't really give a rats ass about little socks. Ya'll give him way too much air time. You guys can call me the non team player in that regards.

BUT the photo stating zod fucked it all up,... is priceless.

I hit glp because of the oil disaster and first thing I saw there was a video of a man on beach filming some of the law enforcement and epa people, asking questions and not accepting the silent responses..zooming in on name tags, and maybe even one of those tags was from bp (memory gets bad sometimes) the person filming was threatened by the 'suits' and to this very day I believe that person with balls of steel was Trinity. But I could be wrong. *shrugs*

I wasn't banned, I quit because the mods lost their minds and the freedom of thought and sharing those thoughts were being deleted left right and center. Shortly after zod was harassed and banned I quit.

And so it goes, here we






_________________
"..."
Libertine
Libertine

Posts : 257
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2018-05-19

Back to top Go down

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 27 Empty Re: Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by KneelB4Zod! on Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:05 pm

Libertine:

Well, I just find it quite remarkable how a large group of people can be fooled for so many years with such a class A bullshit story. Laughing I learned "Janey's" backgrounds years ago from friend of mine, who shared with me about 3 hundred files disclosing this long term psy-op. Also he warned me about the forum and its practices. It turned out he was very right, the place has its agenda and definitely it's not seeking the truth or allow users to speak their minds. After all, it was proved in full just recently, after mods admitted that they ban people because of opinions.

Allegations regarding forum's agenda go way back, actually. I found some dated 2008, maybe even older. There's an article named "I Was a Paid Internet Shill". https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/i-was-a-zionist-shill.2176/ It directly mentions GLP. It's from 2011 I believe. I think I have link, on my home PC, to the site where the article was originally posted.

Well, hopefully some people took lesson from the all of this. It needed nothing more than a group of angry game developers and designers...

_________________
"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Posts : 33711
Reputation : 86
Join date : 2018-05-17
Age : 39
Location : Krypton

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 27 Empty Re: Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by Anon on Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:13 pm

Libertine wrote:The telescope was awesome. I donated a little bit and I am not all butthurt that the plan to have a remote operated space watcher didn't pan out.

Shit happens and plans hit barriers from time to time. It was a highly ambitious endeavor to say the least and one must give credit when it is due.
Seriously not many people in this world truly reach for those stars.

That said, the remote operation function worked well.
I was pretty timid to try it cause sometimes things I drive break. haha
But I did and it was amazing.

For what time they did make use of the telescope to share with the site it I remember the time lapse image or what you call it that Astromut did of the comet Ison and the planets/galaxies in the background, it was an impressive shot indeed.

Anon
Guest


Back to top Go down

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 27 Empty Re: Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by Anon on Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:23 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:Comedian was an experienced asshead of his own sort. He must have studied this subject for several years.

Twisted Evil

300 posts per day at his peak demanding that everyone bow down to his Emperor Trump.

Anon
Guest


Back to top Go down

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 27 Empty Re: Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by Anon on Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:31 pm

Zod - Uploaded images seen in users' posts are really big suddenly, takes up a lot of the page and some of the image is cut off too because it's so big. Never seen this happen before. scratch

Anon
Guest


Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum