Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

+15
MrMike
Böhse Tante
Humanity Blows
Meoverhere
hillbilly
The Original Mind
Pirata
Nuke68
H10
Mr Badger
Matjaz
boris
FoShizzle
KneelB4Zod!
Libertine
19 posters

Page 22 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 34  Next

Go down

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 22 Empty Re: #2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by Anon Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:49 am

I noticed that in Whittaker's thread on GLP there are many posts exposing him. What is strange is that they are days old and haven't been removed, (usually the mods remove them within minutes to protect Whittaker but not anymore it seems). Not sure what this signifies... scratch  Strange.

Anon

Back to top Go down

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 22 Empty Re: #2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by Anon Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:52 am

MrMike wrote:Its no exaggeration to say this man has ruined lives, careers and indie studios under his lies. He wants fame and attention, and doesnt care who he hurts on his way there.

I'm just flabbergasted quite frankly that the unconvincing con man has managed to get away with this so long and not be stopped before now. scratch

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:57 am

Anon wrote:
MrMike wrote:Its no exaggeration to say this man has ruined lives, careers and indie studios under his lies. He wants fame and attention, and doesnt care who he hurts on his way there.

I'm just flabbergasted quite frankly that the unconvincing con man has managed to get away with this so long and not be stopped before now. scratch

Is this con man protected from prosecution for his links to GCHQ or the like, or is that just ridiculous thinking.

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:12 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Did you notice that GLP is not "conspiracy forum" anymore?

Shocked

They changed the logo with "conspiracy forum" several weeks back around the time of the white supremacist shooting in Texas where 8chan(famous for QAnon conspiracy theory of course) got shut down because internet hosts refused to provide them service anymore in the wake of the shooting. Now suddenly all you hear from the GLP site owner every day is him trashing Trump. Latest quote from him on Trump "He's a blithering idiot. Anyone who cannot see that by now is just a brainwashed fool." cyclops

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:28 pm

Lol

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:30 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:The Dirty Socks of Jane Whittaker (Podcast) Part I - Master-Cast Radio

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 22 1854299768

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:58 pm

Anon wrote:I noticed that in Whittaker's thread on GLP there are many posts exposing him. What is strange is that they are days old and haven't been removed, (usually the mods remove them within minutes to protect Whittaker but not anymore it seems). Not sure what this signifies... scratch  Strange.

It looks like the forum has new owners. But I noticed that the latest MCTV podcast was actually deleted. And some other posts as well. But they delete only posts that were reported (in this case by MissCleo I believe). Other posts they keep untouched.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:02 pm

Anon wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:The Dirty Socks of Jane Whittaker (Podcast) Part I - Master-Cast Radio

Very good podcast. Can't wait for part two.

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 22 3466344255

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:11 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Lol

Lies are gooood, it makes seeking the truth so much fun! Said no one, except IDF shill.

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 22 1619689188

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:25 pm

Anon wrote:

Shocked

They changed the logo with "conspiracy forum" several weeks back around the time of the white supremacist shooting in Texas where 8chan(famous for QAnon conspiracy theory of course) got shut down because internet hosts refused to provide them service anymore in the wake of the shooting. Now suddenly all you hear from the GLP site owner every day is him trashing Trump. Latest quote from him on Trump "He's a blithering idiot. Anyone who cannot see that by now is just a brainwashed fool." cyclops

They found out now? I knew this since I ever heard about him, I think it was in the 80s - over 30 years ago. When I heard he's running for presidency my first thought was it's "fake news" - or a bad joke.

Rolling Eyes

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:34 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Anon wrote:

That guy sounds genuine enough about his mistake, fair enough. But it's really odd though how not just one but several of those gaming articles were published promoting Whittaker. Did these people not do proper vetting or what? One of these articles at least was promoted in a gaming magazine on its frontpage as well. It rather seems that he was being enabled by someone who knew who he really was and they allowed his BS story to be circulated.

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:58 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
Anon wrote:

Shocked

They found out now? I knew this since I ever heard about him, I think it was in the 80s - over 30 years ago. When I heard he's running for presidency my first thought was it's "fake news" - or a bad joke.

Rolling Eyes

Oh he knew.

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:59 pm

Anon wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Anon wrote:

That guy sounds genuine enough about his mistake, fair enough. But it's really odd though how not just one but several of those gaming articles were published promoting Whittaker. Did these people not do proper vetting or what? One of these articles at least was promoted in a gaming magazine on its frontpage as well. It rather seems that he was being enabled by someone who knew who he really was and they allowed his BS story to be circulated.

The most of interviews or mentions with/of Whittaker I've seen was from magazines dedicated to indie scene. Mostly small, fan made websites. The biggest one was, probably, gamsindustry.biz. And it took down article about Whittaker already. (Death Threats, False Personas And Philanthropy: The Untold Story Of Jane Whittaker)

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:11 pm

This is good comment:

Aldric Chang

Hi Andrew, great podcast.

I am the CEO of Mixed Realms. We are the developers of a game called Sairento VR (https://store.steampowered.com/app/555880/Sairento_VR/).

About a couple of years back when our game has already gotten some traction Jane's company - Keystone Games (http://www.keystone-games.com/) contacted us to discuss representation.

He spoke about how his company supported charity and that he donated whatever he earns to unfortunate children. He also claimed to work with big name celebrities, including having a stellar team of professionals as directors of Keystone.

After some back and forth, my BS bells were shooting off and I asked Keystone for financial statements to backup what he claimed they could do in terms of marketing. His partner stopped the discussion saying that we did not seem to trust them.

Happy that we did not work with them in the end, because this was what happened a couple of year later -
1. Their Homicide Detective Game (http://www.keystone-games.com/our-games/homicide-detective/) which he kept touting never got made.
2. Keystones published a 3rd party game called Rogue Islands and made a mess of it (https://store.steampowered.com/app/501950/Rogue_Islands/). They later returned the title to the owner.
3. They messed up a couple of other titles and got scolded on Steam for not keeping to their word and abandoning the games.

I am not saying Jane is a fraud (yet) but the above is my encounter with him. I do recommend that anybody dealing with him be very careful and validate whatever he says.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:19 am

What you think Zod. I speculate he has links to GCHQ and that's why he hasn't been stopped yet. Do you reckon that's an absurd idea? Or is just a mentally ill person who by luck has managed to evade the authorities for 30+ years whilst conducting his dodgy business. Of course don't answer if you prefer not to.

The way I think of it is propaganda operations is his main job, of which GLP platform is a small part of that, and the gaming "activities" is to supplement his income.

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:13 am

Anon wrote:What you think Zod. I speculate he has links to GCHQ and that's why he hasn't been stopped yet. Do you reckon that's an absurd idea? Or is just a mentally ill person who by luck has managed to evade the authorities for 30+ years whilst conducting his dodgy business. Of course don't answer if you prefer not to.

The way I think of it is propaganda operations is his main job, of which GLP platform is a small part of that, and the gaming "activities" is to supplement his income.

Personally I think he has not such connections at all. As someone wrote over there... "Jane has a talent, that cant be denied. Its not a productive talent, but its profitable for him." There are such people who can lie crowds into their schemes. Gaming industry, especially indie scene, is full of people who want to succeed. With little background of work on such titles as AvP, and own "stdio" it's not hard to fool people and abuse them. Of course, Jane seems to suffer with numerous mental disorders and and abnormalities. His obsessions with socks, amputations and disabilities seem to be real and they are common for all his fake personas and stories behind them.

He seems to be large spporter of the globalist agenda, NATO, zionism etc. as well. So, regarding GLP, I think pleasure joined agenda of GLP. "Janey" became corporate media loudmouth within truther & conspiracy community. Under heavy protection of mods he created a "cult" of his fake persona followed by zionist zealots and neocon/globalist stooges and their gaslighting misled thousands of people into believe that corporate media rhetoric is something that conspiracies are about. Any disagreement was punished almost immediately. Typical cointelpro operation. But really I don't think Jane is anyhow related to British spook agencies. Rather it was his need to drag attention, political stances and GLP's agenda that formed this long term cooperation and fakery.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:58 pm

Well, this quite accurately depicts mindset of some GLPers. Now Master Cast TV and Andrew Rosa (as well as other Jane's victims) are the villains for this old witch...:

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 22 Capture6

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:13 pm

"Little different". Unfuckingbelievable. This people have no morale, integrity nor spine...

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 22 Capture7

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by peterppan Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:09 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:"Little different". Unfuckingbelievable. This people have no morale, integrity nor spine...

they just remove  the last 3 pages to cover up !! Glp ways...

peterppan

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:16 pm

peterppan wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:"Little different". Unfuckingbelievable. This people have no morale, integrity nor spine...

Omfg, they even locked the thread!

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 22 4029985365

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:39 pm

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 22 EDsXTxEXkAEPVvm?format=jpg&name=900x900

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:19 pm

I was thinking who all those "Janey" worshippers remind me when confronted with evidence and facts about Whittaker. Suddenly this appeared on my mind and now I know:

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 22 Chernobyl-meme-you-didnt-see-graphite-change-my-mind

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 22 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:33 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:44 am

The Gent, another really obvious disingenuous one in addition to MissCleo, who has always come across as someone who isn't one of the naive propaganda consumers but instead a propaganda distributor/consolidator.

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:58 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Anon wrote:What you think Zod. I speculate he has links to GCHQ and that's why he hasn't been stopped yet. Do you reckon that's an absurd idea? Or is just a mentally ill person who by luck has managed to evade the authorities for 30+ years whilst conducting his dodgy business. Of course don't answer if you prefer not to.

Personally I think he has not such connections at all. As someone wrote over there... "Jane has a talent, that cant be denied. Its not a productive talent, but its profitable for him." There are such people who can lie crowds into their schemes. Gaming industry, especially indie scene, is full of people who want to succeed. With little background of work on such titles as AvP, and own "stdio" it's not hard to fool people and abuse them. Of course, Jane seems to suffer with numerous mental disorders and and abnormalities. His obsessions with socks, amputations and disabilities seem to be real and they are common for all his fake personas and stories behind them.

He seems to be large spporter of the globalist agenda, NATO, zionism etc. as well. So, regarding GLP, I think pleasure joined agenda of GLP. "Janey" became corporate media loudmouth within truther & conspiracy community. Under heavy protection of mods he created a "cult" of his fake persona followed by zionist zealots and neocon/globalist stooges and their gaslighting misled thousands of people into believe that corporate media rhetoric is something that conspiracies are about. Any disagreement was punished almost immediately. Typical cointelpro operation. But really I don't think Jane is anyhow related to British spook agencies. Rather it was his need to drag attention, political stances and GLP's agenda that formed this long term cooperation and fakery.

Makes sense. Thing that I can't get my head around though is the gaming magazines he had the interviews with, they weren't small fish. It wasn't just gameindustry.biz but Retro Gamer and another one which I can't remember now because Whittaker deleted his LinkedIn profile which containted the link to it.

And then there's the curious case of where I mentioned on the previous page where a comment was left underneath one of the articles from the LinkedIn account of the man who interviewed Whittaker... then immediately afterward a comment was left thanking the man for the interview... except it was not from Whittaker's linkedin but same damn account as the guy who was supposed to have done the interview. That interviewer's LinkedIn account wasn't something that Janey could have made up on the spot either... it contained info, links to his extensive work/resume...

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:18 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
peterppan wrote:

Omfg, they even locked the thread!

Curious to see if this becomes some permanent thing... #2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 22 1050255049

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:39 pm

Anon wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Makes sense. Thing that I can't get my head around though is the gaming magazines he had the interviews with, they weren't small fish. It wasn't just gameindustry.biz but Retro Gamer and another one which I can't remember now because Whittaker deleted his LinkedIn profile which containted the link to it.

And then there's the curious case of where I mentioned on the previous page where a comment was left underneath one of the articles from the LinkedIn account of the man who interviewed Whittaker... then immediately afterward a comment was left thanking the man for the interview... except it was not from Whittaker's linkedin but same damn account as the guy who was supposed to have done the interview. That interviewer's LinkedIn account wasn't something that Janey could have made up on the spot either... it contained info, links to his extensive work/resume...

I didn't find that interview made by Nick Thorpe anywhere online, only on PressReader. It's called In The Chair: Jane Whittaker (I can't share the link as it needs to be registered I think but you can find it via Google).
Obviously, Retro Gamer retracted the article, it can't be found online. However, Nick Thorpe is active online and this is his Twitter account I think:

https://twitter.com/hkt3030

He's quite active online, gaming journalist should be. However, we don't know if screengrab you mentioned captures Thorpe's authentic account. I think he would mind to add some avatar to his account at least. What if it's just faked account that Whittaker created in his mad rush for importance and celebbrity status? He just faked interviewer's account to thank to himslef and, then, he forgot to switch to his own account. Where was the screengrab taken from btw?

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:05 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Anon wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

I didn't find that interview made by Nick Thorpe anywhere online, only on PressReader. It's called In The Chair: Jane Whittaker (I can't share the link as it needs to be registered I think but you can find it via Google).
Obviously, Retro Gamer retracted the article, it can't be found online. However, Nick Thorpe is active online and this is his Twitter account I think:

He's quite active online, gaming journalist should be. However, we don't know if screengrab you mentioned captures Thorpe's authentic account. I think he would mind to add some avatar to his account at least. What if it's just faked account that Whittaker created in his mad rush for importance and celebbrity status? He just faked interviewer's account to thank to himslef and, then, he forgot to switch to his own account. Where was the screengrab taken from btw?

Not twitter, I took the screenshot from LinkedIn. Whittaker had the RetroGamer article (or an excerpt of it) posted to a page on his personal LinkedIn account, then at the bottom is where the Nick Thorpe comment was, followed by the second comment thanking himself, lol. Then when I clicked Thorpe's name on the page it then came up with all his work, history etc. So it was a comment from Nick Thorpe's LinkedIn account, not some anonymous account. Here is his page: https://uk.linkedin.com/in/nick-thorpe-55909a56

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:27 pm

Anon wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Anon wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Not twitter, I took the screenshot from LinkedIn. Whittaker had the RetroGamer article (or an excerpt of it) posted to a page on his personal LinkedIn account, then at the bottom is where the Nick Thorpe comment was, followed by the second comment thanking himself, lol. Then when I clicked Thorpe's name on the page it then came up with all his work, history etc. So it was a comment from Nick Thorpe's LinkedIn account, not some anonymous account. Here is his page: https://uk.linkedin.com/in/nick-thorpe-55909a56

Interesting. Linkedin's bio doesn't mention work for Retro Gamer. But, boviously, it's the same person:

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 22 1149841162

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:06 pm

It does make mention of RetroGamer on his linkedin:

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 22 YSAfbcR

Anyway, my point is how did Whittaker get access to his account to post it? And what else could this mean?

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 22 FG30r8E

Maybe go further and speculate such articles in gaming magazines were not even genuine interviews but the whole articles were written by Whittaker himself to make it look like he was interviewed. I mean his whole story is so laughable and ridiculous (and even without hindsight that can be said), with no corroborating info to back up what he said, yet still these magazines approved it and not only printed it, but didn't take it down for many months after until enough people kicked up a fuss? Hmm ok...  confused

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 34  Next