Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

Go down

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 21 Empty Re: Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by Böhse Tante on Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:54 pm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 21 Empty Re: Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by KneelB4Zod! on Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:32 pm

Lol

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

View user profile http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante on Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:04 pm

Some people shouldn't work, not at all. Never! Not the slightest little bit!

lol!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! on Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:27 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:Some people shouldn't work, not at all. Never! Not the slightest little bit!

lol!

This is what I would call a really bad day.

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 21 1619689188

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante on Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:30 am

Yeah, but it seems he's a special kind of people - in Germany we say: "Zu blöd, einen Eimer Wasser auszuschütten" (Too dumb to pour out a bucket of water).

Wink

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! on Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:29 pm

Citizens of Surgut chilin' in -37°C...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger on Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:36 am

Hi all, hope you are all well.
Still drunk, but in a better frame of mind.
How exactly does the US intend to carry out its warrant to seize the Iranian tanker, I wonder?  Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 21 1619689188

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 21 Pictur10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Libertine on Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:11 am

Böhse Tante wrote:When I'm getting pissy or angry - I'm getting pissy and angry, usually this fades after a few minutes.

Over 90 % of the time I'm a happy little asshole that doesn't really care if anyone likes what it does or says. OK, except my daughter. I stopped to always say "yes" and "OK" only to avoid trouble. No more foul compromises.

I hope you understand what I mean.

Wink

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 21 1619689188

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Libertine on Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:13 am

Mr Badger wrote:Hi all, hope you are all well.
Still drunk, but in a better frame of mind.
How exactly does the US intend to carry out its warrant to seize the Iranian tanker, I wonder?  Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 21 1619689188

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 21 Pictur10

Who knows what kind of rabbit they'll pull out in the next act of the magic show.
albino

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Libertine on Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:26 am

It's odd to see old saved photos on imgur. Cocacola's and bad guys from ukraine. Meh.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante on Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:52 pm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Libertine Yesterday at 7:16 am

Böhse Tante wrote:
Libertine wrote:

in the woods Smile

Nice places, where is this?

So you cought some trouts? Yummy! And I love wild raspberries.

Very Happy

It's a little lake called lambly about 25 clicks up a logging road in the hills of British Columbia. There's a spring for fresh water, no electricity. It's quiet and the trout, yes yummy. I ate too many berries and had a belly ache haha. The locals call the lake Bear Lake, and we kept getting whiffs in the air of bears. They are smelly. Shocked I was all like oh shit please don't let me get into it with a bear! My folks spend a lot of time there in a rustic little cabin. Ice fishing in the winter too.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21