Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

+15
MrMike
Böhse Tante
Humanity Blows
Meoverhere
hillbilly
The Original Mind
Pirata
Nuke68
H10
Mr Badger
Matjaz
boris
FoShizzle
KneelB4Zod!
Libertine
19 posters

Page 20 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 34  Next

Go down

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 20 Empty Re: #2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by Anon Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:45 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:My friend shared with me large stash of documents regarding this topic. It goes way back to 80s if I remember it well. It's really strange and it looks like very well prepared psy-op.

The COINTELPRO forum pretends to be American but can it be just GCHQ project? Why it is located at the state of Jersey? There are numerous other places to run "independent conspiracy" forum. Especially if it is paid...

Afaik the forum was owned by two different people before the current owner bought it over many years ago. So it did start out as well intended conspiracy forum, but the current owner thought it would be a good idea to use the forum to expand his data mining/spyware planting business. I think some while after he bought that is likely when he approached or he got approached by US defense/spooks who wanted to make use of his data mining business and use the website for propaganda tool etc.

That reminds me - I saw it a few years ago (I have the screenshot somewhere) where one of the moderators also shared the same user ID (and therefore same IP address) as several other notorious registered posters and they all regurgitated the exact same globalist BS as each other. No chance that is coincidence.

The site did used to be based in US, but the owner registered it in Jersey some years ago. I think it was due to legal threats against the website for various (and unsurprising) reasons. Jersey is part of UK but has its independent legal system - likely he (and any others involved) don't want to abide by US laws which could impede him from running the site in the reckless manner how he wants basically.

Anon

Back to top Go down

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 20 Empty Re: #2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:40 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:29 pm

RIP Rutger Hauer, died on the 19th of July, his funeral was yesterday.

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:36 pm

Mr Badger wrote:RIP Rutger Hauer, died on the 19th of July, his funeral was yesterday.

Sad news, good actor... Thanks for info, B. Did not notice this till now...

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:06 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:RIP Rutger Hauer, died on the 19th of July, his funeral was yesterday.

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 20 3077205713

I always thought his monologue near the end of Blade Runner was a classic scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:30 pm

Mr Badger wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

I always thought his monologue near the end of Blade Runner was a classic scene.

Frankly speaking I never seen original Blade Runner yet. For me it was too much old school sci-fi (just by impression) all the time. I've seen the new one. It was quite good but, actually, I felt as I'm missing much as I never seen the original Blade Runner. But I remember Rutger from numerous smaller roles. He was pretty unmistakable...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:04 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Frankly speaking I never seen original Blade Runner yet. For me it was too much old school sci-fi (just by impression) all the time. I've seen the new one. It was quite good but, actually, I felt as I'm missing much as I never seen the original Blade Runner. But I remember Rutger from numerous smaller roles. He was pretty unmistakable...

I mainly remember him from the movie "Ladyhawk".

R.I.P.

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:05 am

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 20 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:39 pm

Russian women...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:27 pm

Today I've seen this:

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 20 5634396_spz-v0

The photo is not mine as the owner was inside but it was pretty easy to find some photos online.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:09 pm

Anon wrote:

Might as well post part one of the interview as well since I found it. Just more of the "oh how wonderful I am!" stuff. At one point he talked about how he came up with the idea for one of his "many games", says he and his colleague, Mike, were at a Chinese Restaurant and found the inspiration for 'midnight' game by having a skirmish against each other with knives and forks at the dinner table, surrounded by the other gaming executives and what not, lmao!

The same Chinese Restaurant story was also published in one his interviews he gave to the gaming magazines a year earlier in 2018. (Link from Pressreader which archives print magazines.)

In the comments you see people who say they've worked closely on such projects that Whittaker talks about in the interview and have no recollection of Whittaker's story, they say he's talking pure BS.

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 20 S0GAk4C

Further there is a twitter post from Chris Wild, a guy who was part of the team involved in the 'Midnight' game.

Says the following in a blog post:

What I do know is that a number of people have contacted me with stories of that time. People who knew Mike and people who knew Jane. From speaking with them, Mike’s family, original members of Maelstrom, and direct members of the Midwinter team, I believe I have enough corroborating  information to suggest that the Midwinter parts of the interview are untrue as are much of the Mike Singleton references, but it also casts doubt on much of there rest of the interview.

It’s not my place to detail this. If other people want to go public with their information that would be their choice. I just wanted to publicly make it known that I think the Midwinter parts are complete hokum.

How the fk this muppet gets away with all this for so long? Particularly as part of his act helps him scam people of their money too from what I've read. Bizarre shit...

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:13 am

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 20 5441333

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 20 Jr2

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 20 Jr1

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:06 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:[https://stevenm13.weebly.com/uploads/2/4/9/9/24990414/5441333.jpg?1413003533

https://img32.rajce.idnes.cz/d3201/16/16068/16068373_3db567f39961afc89e01304665d3ecf9/images/jr2.jpg?ver=0

https://img32.rajce.idnes.cz/d3201/16/16068/16068373_3db567f39961afc89e01304665d3ecf9/images/jr1.jpg?ver=0

Interesting... very interesting @ police pic. I know he mentioned his connection with police before but that's the first time I've seen that pic. I remember a long time ago one of the cointelpro tavistock forum's senior moderators said that Whittaker had been 'thoroughly vetted' in response to others who would often question why he got to post his breaking news bits with no links to any sources. I thought 'vetted' was an interesting choice of wording. Read into that what you may.

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:13 am

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 20 2924852245

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:37 am

That asshole could have caused a horrible crash. Whatever he is able to do, not every driver is able to handle such a situation. Imagine a "newbie" license holder or older people.

The world doesn't need such people.

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 20 3491356335

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:23 am

Böhse Tante wrote:That asshole could have caused a horrible crash. Whatever he is able to do, not every driver is able to handle such a situation. Imagine a "newbie" license holder or older people.

The world doesn't need such people.

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 20 3491356335

Sorry guys but it's fake as hell.

The last two frames of each incidence where he lies down under a vehicle, his body is clearly digitally manipulated.

Also, you'd expect drivers to intuitively slam the brakes on, and nobody does.

Very well done, but not real. When it comes to exposing fake videos, I'm the man. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:02 am

lol! lol! lol!

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:42 am

I just left Twitter, sick and tired of the stupidity there, it just reminds me of how fucking ignorant people can be.
I have also been away from Fb for 2 weeks now. If people really give a damn, they can email me.

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:01 pm

Mr Badger wrote:I just left Twitter, sick and tired of the stupidity there, it just reminds me of how fucking ignorant people can be.
I have also been away from Fb for 2 weeks now. If people really give a damn, they can email me.

I understand you quite well

Not all the people over there are no brainers though. It's nice to read posts of Caitlin Johnstone for example. However, deadening stupidity of many others is really stunning. With futher bans and campaigns against alternative news and non-maninstream opinions every such platform will slowly become cesspool of retardation. Devolution of free speech and independent thinking...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:44 pm

Of course there are alternatives which are gradually picking up momentum, but for now I am too stressed and frankly, drunk, to be arguing with people, I feel as if I'm drowning.
I think I'm becoming a troll, because more and more I dive into threads that I know will make me angry and I look to start arguments. That can't be good.
I am drifting apart from my few friends and family; nobody seems to know or care what's going on in the world.
I really do appreciate everyone here on this forum, I guess you are all my "virtual" friends!
Keep doing what you're doing, Zod. I've been fighting the sheep since I was about 12 and I'm so bloody tired.
Time to sleep off the alcohol.
You are all good people here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:09 pm

Mr Badger wrote:Of course there are alternatives which are gradually picking up momentum, but for now I am too stressed and frankly, drunk, to be arguing with people, I feel as if I'm drowning.
I think I'm becoming a troll, because more and more I dive into threads that I know will make me angry and I look to start arguments. That can't be good.
I am drifting apart from my few friends and family; nobody seems to know or care what's going on in the world.
I really do appreciate everyone here on this forum, I guess you are all my "virtual" friends!
Keep doing what you're doing, Zod. I've been fighting the sheep since I was about 12 and I'm so bloody tired.

I was drinking too much for over 25 years. Then I found out "it" has started (2005) and a year later I gave up drinking alcohol. I want to see the coming things with a clear head. Don't forget, alcohol is a "depressivum", since I stopped drinking I feel much happier, even with all the BS around. Except the online-friends I know only 2 people who see the things partly like I do, one of them is my daughter ...

OK, since childhood I was a lone fighter, so I'm used to it.

Keep strong, we need you!

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 20 1288463711

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:20 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:Of course there are alternatives which are gradually picking up momentum, but for now I am too stressed and frankly, drunk, to be arguing with people, I feel as if I'm drowning.

I was drinking too much for over 25 years. Then I found out "it" has started (2005) and a year later I gave up drinking alcohol. I want to see the coming things with a clear head. Don't forget, alcohol is a "depressivum", since I stopped drinking I feel much happier, even with all the BS around. Except the online-friends I know only 2 people who see the things partly like I do, one of them is my daughter ...

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 20 2713748720 #2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 20 1778904525

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:22 am

Anon wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:[https://stevenm13.weebly.com/uploads/2/4/9/9/24990414/5441333.jpg?1413003533

https://img32.rajce.idnes.cz/d3201/16/16068/16068373_3db567f39961afc89e01304665d3ecf9/images/jr2.jpg?ver=0

https://img32.rajce.idnes.cz/d3201/16/16068/16068373_3db567f39961afc89e01304665d3ecf9/images/jr1.jpg?ver=0

Interesting... very interesting @ police pic. I know he mentioned his connection with police before but that's the first time I've seen that pic. I remember a long time ago one of the cointelpro tavistock forum's senior moderators said that Whittaker had been 'thoroughly vetted' in response to others who would often question why he got to post his breaking news bits with no links to any sources. I thought 'vetted' was an interesting choice of wording. Read into that what you may.

I consider this police pic as another travesty. Just costume, you know.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:38 pm

lol!

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:47 pm

"Who did it?"

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:03 am

Snowroos:

lol!

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:56 am

Police viloence...:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Libertine Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:11 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 20 2713748720  #2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 20 1778904525

I gave up the drink 24 yrs ago. If you see me making a smiley cheers here, imagine I'm lifting a cup of coffee and chugging it like a cold one. hehehe

When I feel myself getting pissy and angry I tell myself, 'it'll pass' and usually blame the moon, air or water.

"I sense a disturbance in the Force"

Hang in there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Libertine Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:14 pm

I am going camping for a couple days. I'll bring some photos from the fishing. Ya'll can laugh at my little fish if I catch any.  I don't really like camping..but, yeah..sometimes we do what we don't like for people we love..

ugh lololol

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:40 pm

When I'm getting pissy or angry - I'm getting pissy and angry, usually this fades after a few minutes.

Over 90 % of the time I'm a happy little asshole that doesn't really care if anyone likes what it does or says. OK, except my daughter. I stopped to always say "yes" and "OK" only to avoid trouble. No more foul compromises.

I hope you understand what I mean.

Wink

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 34  Next