Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

+15
MrMike
Böhse Tante
Humanity Blows
Meoverhere
hillbilly
The Original Mind
Pirata
Nuke68
H10
Mr Badger
Matjaz
boris
FoShizzle
KneelB4Zod!
Libertine
19 posters

Page 15 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 34  Next

Go down

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 15 Empty Re: #2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:51 pm

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 15 D1JHeSdXQAAlLRR

Lol, so true!

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 15 4029985365

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 15 Empty Re: #2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:45 am

And how do you eat pinneapple? Cool

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:34 pm

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 15 D1UUfMMX0AIkRhK

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:35 pm

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 15 52533522

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Libertine Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:08 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

And how do you eat pinneapple?  Cool

Well now, that is worth a second look.
Usually I cut it and then try to find creative ways to core and peel. But never tried to pull pieces off like a flower petal before.
Going to try.

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:21 am

Libertine wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

And how do you eat pinneapple?  Cool

Well now, that is worth a second look.
Usually I cut it and then try to find creative ways to core and peel. But never tried to pull pieces off like a flower petal before.
Going to try.

Let us know if it works. Some people posted vids of vain attempts. They just torn the pieces in hald. I guess the pineapple must be well grown. But not overripe Smile

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:31 pm

Hello,

still alive cheers ...

I've been waiting for this forum but hadn't the time to come here earlier.

ATM my daughter and I are interested in the "Fridays for Future" and the outcome of it. I hope this will become bigger and not stay limited on climate and nature alone.

More later.

Auntie

Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:28 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:Hello,

still alive   cheers   ...

I've been waiting for this forum but hadn't the time to come here earlier.

ATM my daughter and I are interested in the "Fridays for Future" and the outcome of it. I hope this will become bigger and not stay limited on climate and nature alone.

More later.

Auntie

cheers cheers cheers

Great to see you here and knwo you're doinng well! Didn't hear from you for years. Hope you'll join us soon!

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 15 1288463711

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:15 am

Interesting. After months I visited GLP. I noticed thread named something like "GLP couses rise of CPU usage". Not sure about exact wording. I anonymously replied just with "HTML 5?". The thread was deleted in not even 5 minutes...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:12 pm

lol!

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:00 pm

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 15 54256610

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 15 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:15 pm

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 15 D2mN5KaWwAEZ97h

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:43 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:29 pm

lol!

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:45 pm

Are here people who are able to read German texts? I often have links to interesting things but only in German, perhaps others have according info in English to put it here for others

I love you .

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:30 am

Böhse Tante wrote:Are here people who are able to read German texts? I often have links to interesting things but only in German, perhaps others have according info in English to put it here for others

I love you .

Always we can use translators.

Cool

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:28 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:Are here people who are able to read German texts? I often have links to interesting things but only in German, perhaps others have according info in English to put it here for others

I love you .

Always we can use translators.

Cool

Many thnx

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:18 pm

Couldn't find a better topic, so I put it here

"OCTOBER 1, 2018
Trump’s International Ratings Remain Low, Especially Among Key Allies"

https://www.pewglobal.org/2018/10/01/trumps-international-ratings-remain-low-especially-among-key-allies/

At the end of this page you can create your own chart with different countries' rating of USA and Trump.

And this is something funny, I think the people of France and Germany have a different view:

https://www.pewglobal.org/2018/10/01/trumps-international-ratings-remain-low-especially-among-key-allies/pg_2018-10-1_u-s-image_0-4/

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:04 am

Long not heard of Chodorkowski?

His DossierCenter fantasised the "AfD is controlled by Russia" BS and the "Spiegel" wrote as if it was true.

But a mafiaboss is always telling the truth.

http://www.dasgelbeforum.net/forum_entry.php?id=484539

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 15 2924852245

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:29 pm

Just awesome photo:

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 15 D3jvrUnWwAEbMyg

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:43 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Just awesome photo:

That's so beautiful!

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 15 4047824857

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:48 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Just awesome photo:

That's so beautiful!

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 15 3796784211

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:50 pm

I'm usually not interested in ShowBizShit so I missed it.

The EUROPEAN Song Contest in ISRAEL?????? What's next, Nairobi, Sri Lanka or China?

Shocked

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:21 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:I'm usually not interested in ShowBizShit so I missed it.

The EUROPEAN Song Contest in ISRAEL?????? What's next, Nairobi, Sri Lanka or China?

Shocked

I thought they cancelled it because of Israeli war crimes? Anyway, last year Israeli "artist" won Eurosong...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:17 pm

What I wrote "In other News"

German link, about town twinning between Germany and North/East Syria:

https://www.heise.de/tp/features/Erste-deutsche-Staedtepartnerschaft-mit-nordsyrischer-Stadt-4365567.html

Seems to be part of anti Assad politics.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:00 pm

I would like to have a topic to talk about the "mood" in our countries. What's going on there, the opinions of the people, or what's going on like here with Ramstein. Here in the msm you only here sometimes what the muppets in other countries say, but this can be very different from what the people say.

For example the Czech Republic Cool as a neighbour of Germany, here you hear nearly nothing as if you don't exist. During Cold War there was more about you in the msm than now. My daughter had a schoolfriend, her mother was Pole (US fan), her father was Czech and mainly drunk - not the best conditions for a discussion. I hope he's not the best example for the average Czech people.

I got to know people from many countries (in a city with 180 nationalities it's not easy to do not so) and it was always interesting to talk to them. I would not only want to talk about political things (what people say about USA, Russia, EU or war but also how is life in your countries.

News from people who live in a country may be very different from what is officially shown. I think it's also important that we here know more about each other.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:12 pm

HOLY SHIT!

I wanted to look what happened to the PNAC website and found this:

https://www.pnac.org

The Pontifical North American College

Forming priests for Jesus Christ in the heart of His Church

The last time I visited the original page they had taken away a lot of the old articles so that you couldn't read what their plans were. Perhaps someone should ask a wayback machine and safe it to his harddrive. These documents shouldn't vanish.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:31 pm

https://web.archive.org/web/20051215225103/http://www.newamericancentury.org/index.html

Ok, wayback is here.

I clicked "CIA and clandestine operations" and got

"The Wayback Machine has not archived that URL."

Perhaps this one:

https://web.archive.org/web/20051215225511/http://www.newamericancentury.org/balkans.htm

In early 2000ers I've read a lot there.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:06 am

Today I thought about a few posters from the other forum I would like to "meet" here. I see some of them in the member list, but it seems they are no longer here. I've learned a lot from them and enjoyed the talking. I love you

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:43 am

Auntie:

Sorry, I'm little bit late. Regarding Tweet embeding - at first you need to click "arrow" marked in first , small red frame on the picture below. Then choose 2nd option from the top. I have Twitter in CZ but the position is surely same. It should be called "Embed Tweet".

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 15 Bez_nz10

The table below will pop out. Just copy code from marked in large, red frame and paste it here. Bellow this code you can also choose if you want to embed previous tweet (I usually uncehck this option) and if you want to include media (I always allow this option) - this two options are marked by green frame:

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 15 Bez_nz11

NOTE: In first picture I marked some symbols in the tweet. Such symbols can interrupt correct embeding of the tweet. Solution is to remove them after you paste the code to this forum, before you send your post. You just need to find them in the code. It looks like that, before you send your post here (red frames):

http://jyxo.info/uploads/1D/1d7e5529138ff804a1b2ee38e04c8f93bb92a656.png

Bez názvu3.png

Be careful! It's not very well vissible but in the green frame there are two letters FR. They stands for national flag of France, they are in little bit different font and they must be removed too. Symbols of flags interrupt embeding as well. Sometimes thy are hard to find though. For Syria there are SY letters, for USA flag US letters and so on. Always in smaller, different font and always must be removed. You can test how it works here:

https://www.zodlikeproductions.net/t9-improvement-requests-changes-technical-issues-forum-under-the-construction

Hope this short tutorial gonna help you (and others, who have problems with tweets embeding).

Smile

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 34  Next