Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

+15
MrMike
Böhse Tante
Humanity Blows
Meoverhere
hillbilly
The Original Mind
Pirata
Nuke68
H10
Mr Badger
Matjaz
boris
FoShizzle
KneelB4Zod!
Libertine
19 posters

Page 11 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 34  Next

Go down

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 11 Empty Re: #2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by Matjaz Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:00 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Matjaz wrote:
hillbilly wrote:I told the ones who asked to change the "G" to "Z."
The Zionic Forest is thick over there.

I remember that, oh so you the same guy there with the same nick. Didn't figure it out, Zod is a legend on that board, everyone knows it even the nemesis.

Hi y'all btw  Wink

Hey, Matjaz! We just spoke about you yesterday!

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 11 3796784211

Hehe, I hope it was only about nice things. How you doing Zod? I apologize in advance for my absence lately, I just don't feel the passion for things as I used to. War in Syria pretty much finished not that I grow passion for wars but you know what I mean. I do miss all of you though.  bounce
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 11 Empty Re: #2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:05 pm

Matjaz wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Matjaz wrote:

I remember that, oh so you the same guy there with the same nick. Didn't figure it out, Zod is a legend on that board, everyone knows it even the nemesis.

Hi y'all btw  Wink

Hehe, I hope it was only about nice things. How you doing Zod? I apologize in advance for my absence lately, I just don't feel the passion for things as I used to. War in Syria pretty much finished not that I grow passion for wars but you know what I mean. I do miss all of you though.  bounce

Aye, Fo was afraid if you're o.k. as you weren't seen for a long time.

I thought so. Well, there are some things to do in Syria still. Idlib, occupied territories on the eastern bank of Euphrates etc. Also we have ongoing war in Yemen and Ukraine. Kerch incident was quite dramatic methinks.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:29 pm

New faces coming over lately.
The Original Mind
The Original Mind

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:34 pm

Matjaz wrote:

Hi y'all btw  Wink

cheers

We missed you, bud!
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:43 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Matjaz wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Matjaz wrote:

Hi y'all btw  Wink

Aye, Fo was afraid if you're o.k. as you weren't seen for a long time.

I thought so. Well, there are some things to do in Syria still. Idlib, occupied territories on the eastern bank of Euphrates etc. Also we have ongoing war in Yemen and Ukraine. Kerch incident was quite dramatic methinks.

Yes, Kerch incident was great fun to watch, ukies got schooled in style and NATO didn't really knew what to make of it. The uprising in France is hopeless though, I think. There's not enough people on the streets although I have to say it is surprising that the yellow vest "movement" is spreading in other countries, spontaneously. Our opposition in the parliament wore them yellow jackets today lmao.

I believe it is time for chaos and anarchy, time to pressure the governments no matter what's the cause. Like in Budapest this week, it was pro EU crowd on the streets but it doesn't matter, once it catches momento we are set to go. You can collect the masses during the war its not an issue. Or like in Belgrade today, thousands protesting the pro EU prime minister. But we need more in every country, motive for protest is not important, what's important is to pressure the governance all over the place.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:43 pm

FoShizzle wrote:
Matjaz wrote:

Hi y'all btw  Wink

cheers

We missed you, bud!

Love you all Very Happy

cheers sunny
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:58 pm

I've been thinking the other day about Europe and its problems. What you think Zod, putting aside all the bullshit and just focusing on the end. What is the endgame here, how we solve this and is it even possible to do it without war? I'm asking all of you actually, what you think, is it possible to get rid of multikulti crap without armed conflict? Personally I think it is unworkably but there is so many pacifists on both sides, which is fine and commendable, war is hell. But how do we solve this mess?
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:26 pm

Zod, is it possible to set up an https version of the site?

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:09 am

I need to take a nap, gonna reply tomorrow. See you, folks!

Sleep

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:11 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:I need to take a nap, gonna reply tomorrow. See you, folks!

Sleep  

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 11 3077205713

night man...
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by finally Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:56 am

by hillbilly Yesterday at 3:41 am

I told the ones who asked to change the "G" to "Z."

Yes - Thank you! - this is how I found out. I searched google, twitter, reddit... even 4chan but nothing until your post a few days ago there

finally

Back to top Go down

Post by finally Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:28 am

I found that forumotion is mostly visited by russians:
https://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/forumotion.eu
Is there any way/plan to move it to a platform more popular for western audience?
Is there a donation section?

finally

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:23 pm

The Original Mind wrote:Zod, is it possible to set up an https version of the site?

Anonymous wrote:I found that forumotion is mostly visited by russians:
https://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/forumotion.eu
Is there any way/plan to move it to a platform more popular for western audience?
Is there a donation section?

For replies please follow to the Improvement requests, changes, technical issues topic:

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com/t9p30-improvement-requests-changes-technical-issues-forum-under-the-construction#26561

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:14 pm

Matjaz wrote:I've been thinking the other day about Europe and its problems. What you think Zod, putting aside all the bullshit and just focusing on the end. What is the endgame here, how we solve this and is it even possible to do it without war? I'm asking all of you actually, what you think, is it possible to get rid of multikulti crap without armed conflict? Personally I think it is unworkably but there is so many pacifists on both sides, which is fine and commendable, war is hell. But how do we solve this mess?

I thought about it the whole day and, if the system won't be significantly changed and current corrupt, treacherous ostensible leaders and their sponsors removed, then there is not big chance to solve this peacefully. Globalists want to conquer the world. As I wrote a few times already I consider them as cowards. That's why they use economic terrorism, sanctions, blackmailing and such methods in hope that they will defeat their opponents, who want prevail their sovereignity and independence, with economic turmoil rather than with military force. At certain moment the situation will reach the point in which Russia or China will be forced to respond militarilly. It's not possible to sit idle and watch your country being encircled, your economy crippled by mafia style tacticts, used on the markets, to thwart your exports and businesses.

Only the people of the countries ruled by the globalist cabal can prevent this. Informations are the key. And this is why such big efforts can be seen now in order to introduce censorship, criminalize free speech and reasonable criticizm. This is why opponents being slandered and smeared...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:36 pm

Matjaz wrote:I've been thinking the other day about Europe and its problems. What you think Zod, putting aside all the bullshit and just focusing on the end. What is the endgame here, how we solve this and is it even possible to do it without war? I'm asking all of you actually, what you think, is it possible to get rid of multikulti crap without armed conflict? Personally I think it is unworkably but there is so many pacifists on both sides, which is fine and commendable, war is hell. But how do we solve this mess?

I'm not European, but I don't see how any of us are getting away from this globalist crap otherwise. I honestly don't think the globalists will let the common man unite. They'll continue their divisive rhetoric and discrediting people who don't share their vision and pushing for wars. My only hope for people laying aside their differences and working together is the Yellow Vest movement. I'm sure that will be squashed eventually, though.
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by hillbilly Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:03 pm

Matjaz wrote:
Hi y'all btw  Wink
#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 11 3070708466 Glad to help the cause, it was really fucky what they did to him over there.
The new Crimean Bridge has been a game changer there, as will the elections in March.
Badger posted on Luis' thread this morning, shoving a boot up Porky's ass. Good one buddy;)
hillbilly
hillbilly

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:44 am

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 11 DuyzfJGUUAAsrjc

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 11 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:38 pm

Lol wtf?

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:44 pm

Afghani version of this:

or this:

is this:

https:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Du-W_1WXQAEIcXK.jpg

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 11 Flmao110

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:12 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

I thought about it the whole day and, if the system won't be significantly changed and current corrupt, treacherous ostensible leaders and their sponsors removed, then there is not big chance to solve this peacefully. Globalists want to conquer the world. As I wrote a few times already I consider them as cowards. That's why they use economic terrorism, sanctions, blackmailing and such methods in hope that they will defeat their opponents, who want prevail their sovereignity and independence, with economic turmoil rather than with military force. At certain moment the situation will reach the point in which Russia or China will be forced to respond militarilly. It's not possible to sit idle and watch your country being encircled, your economy crippled by mafia style tacticts, used on the markets, to thwart your exports and businesses.

Only the people of the countries ruled by the globalist cabal can prevent this. Informations are the key. And this is why such big efforts can be seen now in order to introduce censorship, criminalize free speech and reasonable criticizm. This is why opponents being slandered and smeared...

Yea I think that's the main joker anyone fighting western elites would have. It is easier if catalyst comes from inside then from outside though. I mean how to gather support from Britain's patriots and nationalists for Russia? Its impossible, it has to come from inside but the system unfortunately is too strong to break like that. I always thought strength is in unity, Europeans should unite, all of us from Lisbon to Moscow then nobody could touch us but its hard when you got UK and USA constantly damaging relations. That's why I'm so allergic to USA, not that I hate America I just want them out and give room for real unification of Europe.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:16 am

FoShizzle wrote:

I'm not European, but I don't see how any of us are getting away from this globalist crap otherwise.  I honestly don't think the globalists will let the common man unite.  They'll continue their divisive rhetoric and discrediting people who don't share their vision and pushing for wars.  My only hope for people laying aside their differences and working together is the Yellow Vest movement.  I'm sure that will be squashed eventually, though.

Right now French government is appeasing them, paying the cops who threat to go on strike. That movement is full of different types and representatives of different political views. I doubt majority is even for dismantling of EU. They just protest for better living conditions they don't object the actual system, I think. That's the impression I got from them.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:18 am

hillbilly wrote:
Matjaz wrote:
Hi y'all btw  Wink
#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 11 3070708466 Glad to help the cause, it was really fucky what they did to him over there.
The new Crimean Bridge has been a game changer there, as will the elections in March.
Badger posted on Luis' thread this morning, shoving a boot up Porky's ass. Good one buddy;)

Luis is trying.

Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Sat Dec 22, 2018 5:22 pm

Well, it's the Saturday before Christmas and I am not done with shopping. Mostly because I hate shopping and have been too busy to spend a lot of time on Amazon. Guess who is spending her Saturday ordering Prime shipped gifts? Razz
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:57 pm

FoShizzle wrote:Well, it's the Saturday before Christmas and I am not done with shopping.  Mostly because I hate shopping and have been too busy to spend a lot of time on Amazon.  Guess who is spending her Saturday ordering Prime shipped gifts?  Razz

I only bought one present this year. I don't have big family :/

jocolor bounce
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:50 pm

hillbilly wrote:
Matjaz wrote:
Hi y'all btw  Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:54 pm

This "meme" (and I hate to call them that, because the Internet hijacked the term and completely misinterpreted its meaning) turned up on Twitter today, and is without doubt the most ignorant, stupid remark I've seen for a very long time:

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 11 Dvhipt10

It's the kind of comment I would expect to hear from a young child Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:18 pm

Mr Badger wrote:This "meme" (and I hate to call them that, because the Internet hijacked the term and completely misinterpreted its meaning) turned up on Twitter today, and is without doubt the most ignorant, stupid remark I've seen for a very long time:

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 11 Dvhipt10

It's the kind of comment I would expect to hear from a young child Evil or Very Mad

Lol, Flat Earth Society...

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 11 HB6B40F16

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:39 pm

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:12 am

https://www.zerohedge.com/sites/default/files/styles/inline_image_desktop/public/inline-images/DuglhSkW0AACdBH.jpg?itok=1-2h_Ju1
#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 11 4029985365

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 11 4047824857

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:30 pm

This photo is to good to not be shared:

#2 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 11 Dthupn10

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 34  Next