Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#116 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+10
刘汉
Qui
Talos
Mr Badger
somebody
Zambeezi
anon
Böhse Tante
Abacus
KneelB4Zod!
14 posters

Page 4 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next

Go down

#116 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 Empty Re: #116 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Mr Badger Thu Feb 16, 2023 1:10 pm

AZ 🛰🌏🌍🌎
@AZgeopolitics
·
5m
🗳🇪🇺🇺🇦🇷🇺EU Parliament has adopted an anti-Russian resolution on the conflict in Ukraine, calling for the supply of fighter jets, helicopters and missiles to Kiev.

Amendments with warnings about the danger of a nuclear conflict and calls for negotiations,were rejected.

WTF??

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

#116 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 Empty Re: #116 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Thu Feb 16, 2023 1:11 pm

57m
Odessa arrival. Kharkiv region, Kupyansk, powerful explosions. Kyiv region. Powerful explosions.

Mr Badger and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu Feb 16, 2023 1:13 pm

Garland Nixon
@GarlandNixon
·
13m
WILL THE BIDEN NEOCONS END HUMANITY?
Russian Diplomats Issue Dire Warnings that War with US Is Close

#116 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 Vladim10

https://libertarianinstitute.org/news/russian-diplomats-issue-dire-warnings-that-war-with-us-is-close/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu Feb 16, 2023 1:13 pm

Zambeezi wrote:57m
Odessa arrival. Kharkiv region, Kupyansk, powerful explosions. Kyiv region. Powerful explosions.

Not heard much more about the overnight strikes.
=====
nope... just the constant pressure... always reminding them of Donetsk payback. random/intermittent is psyop.

Mr Badger likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Feb 16, 2023 1:13 pm

1h
China has imposed sanctions on major US arms suppliers Lockheed Martin and Raytheon for supplying weapons to Taiwan.

Mr Badger, boris, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Feb 16, 2023 1:22 pm

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Feb 16, 2023 1:24 pm

https://t.me/geopoliticalblog/5132

🇩🇪 - Multiple German airports websites down.

Killnet hackers? 

#116 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 1854299768
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Feb 16, 2023 1:27 pm

35m
World Bank President David Malpass intends to leave his post early
amid pressure from the administration of US President Joe Biden.
Malpass failed to clarify his position on the scientific consensus on climate change,
drawing condemnation from the White House.
In addition, Trump appointed Malpass.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Feb 16, 2023 1:39 pm

6m
🇷🇺💥🇺🇦CNN publishes footage of the demilitarisation of the American "medical worker" Pete Reed in Ukraine.
This is the full video of the frame-by-frame kornet atgm strike.

Mr Badger and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Feb 16, 2023 1:42 pm

26m
🇺🇸🇹🇼"Speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives Kevin McCarthy plans to visit Taiwan before the end of this year." -Central News Agency

not this shit again. Grumpy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu Feb 16, 2023 1:45 pm

AZ 🛰🌏🌍🌎
@AZgeopolitics
·
3m
🇺🇦🚀🇲🇩In Moldova, the fallen fragments of the Ukrainian 5B55 anti-aircraft missile from the S-300 air defense system were once again found.

This is 4th time Moldova to have such "present" from Ukraine

No tractors were injured....

#116 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 Fpfrlq10

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Feb 16, 2023 1:51 pm

1h
🇪🇺🇷🇺🇺🇸🇨🇳"The best option for Europeans is to unite with Russia.
Here are resources, there are high technologies.Americans and Chinese would envy this alliance."
- Lukashenko
"And there would be three powerful points on which our planet would be held
 - the USA, China and the European continent together with Russia. consider it Eurasian."
"Perhaps a fourth pole would have formed around India, or India and others would have joined these poles.
It would be worthy for the planet."

🇧🇾🇨🇳Xi Jinping invited Alexander Lukashenko to visit China in early March.
"Then we have China, Xi Jinping invited in early March. Then we are negotiating with Iran, and it is being worked out with India,"
- Lukashenko

2h
👴🇺🇸🇷🇺🇧🇾Lukashenko announced his readiness to organize a meeting between Putin and Biden in Minsk.

Last edited by Zambeezi on Thu Feb 16, 2023 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Feb 16, 2023 1:58 pm

https://t.me/Gegen_Staat_und_Kapital/16350

#116 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 Img_2462

Yet I have to use paper straws and eat bugs to save the planet.
https://redd.it/112svb8
@r_latestagecapitalism

#116 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 2713748720
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Mr Badger and boris like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Feb 16, 2023 2:05 pm

wtf

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Feb 16, 2023 2:07 pm

EAST PALESTINE, OHIO

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Feb 16, 2023 2:16 pm

4h
According to Hersh, all those involved
- from Biden, Under Secretary of State for Political Affairs Victoria Nuland, Secretary of State Anthony Blinken
to National Security Advisor Jake Sullivan – understood that what they were doing was “an act of war.”
#116 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 M1666

https://archive.is/LHAa5
https://www.mintpressnews.com/media-ignore-seymour-hersh-bombshell-report-of-us-destroying-nord-stream-ii/283677/

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Feb 16, 2023 2:18 pm

"I am ashamed to be a European."
4h
Claire Daly demands clarification on the sabotage of Nord Stream.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu Feb 16, 2023 2:23 pm

Mark Sleboda
@MarkSleboda1
·
7m
The head of the #MunichSecurityConference2023
@MSCheusgen
has voiced the opinion that Russia needs to be "dePutinized" to restore relations with Germany.
First - Russia doesn't want or need restoration of relations with Germany
Second - Germany obviously needs a refresher course

#116 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 Fpfzxn10

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Feb 16, 2023 2:37 pm

Thousands took to the streets of Belgrade on Wednesday to protest against Serbian President

https://rumble.com/embed/v27664e/?pub=4

'We can't be silent!'
Thousands took to the streets of Belgrade on Wednesday
to protest against Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic and his handling of the situation in Kosovo.
Protesters were seen holding signs featuring messages such as, 'No surrender' and 'Kosovo is Serbia's heart'.

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Feb 16, 2023 2:41 pm

Putin on Germany sovereignty

https://rumble.com/embed/v2765uy/?pub=4

The Soviet Union formalized the termination of the post-World War II Germany occupation status, but the United States did not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Feb 16, 2023 2:53 pm

Tucker Carlson: Did Biden family negotiate with Saudi government?

https://rumble.com/embed/v2759zg/?pub=4

of course, this^^ is not about KSA.
the valid issue of National Security aside....
this is (really) about the pied piper demonizing China, Tucker's favorite hobby horse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Feb 16, 2023 2:59 pm

The comments there are infested with NAFO. The same as Scott Ritter. 

https://t.me/colmacgregor/2424

#116 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 1163682629

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu Feb 16, 2023 3:08 pm

Andrew, [16/02/2023 14:00]
Regarding Nord Stream 2 sabotage, the full verbatim transcription of John Mark Dougan's whistleblower's email to him by 2 Oct 2022, is as follows:

Dear Mr Dougan, I write this letter in the hopes you might share it. I cannot share the information myself because it will be detrimental to my career and my life. I'm sending you this photo as proof that I was there, as well as a copy of my ID, which you may share this with one other journalists that you trust, but not to leave your possession. It is vital you do not share this with anyone else and that you never use this email account again. You may read this letter verbatim as it is written.

I had a leading administration role in the June BALTOPS 22 military exercises near Bornholm Island, Denmark. I can't give you my exact title because it will allow my identity to be revealed. There are some unusual details involving a group of U.S. Navy sailors, from Naval Strike and Support Forces NATO OR "STRIKEFORNATO", who had arrived from Stockholm. While it seemed strange at the time, in retrospect now things look outright nefarious.

Let me explain. Forgive me in advance if I get any of the terminology wrong. The military of my country may use different words. I can't be specific in my job, but I work coordination for dive teams for underwater missions with their various militaries in the NATO alliance.

On June 15th, the day of one particular exercise, I was working coordinating certain aspects of the exercise. I must be vague in this. A U.S. military helicopter arrived carrying a group of men who were supposed to be U.S. Navy anti-mine personnel. They exited, unloaded their gear and met with both the U.S. Navy vice admiral and a group of American men in plain clothes that had arrived a few hours earlier. We all suspected them to be some sort of intelligence officers. After a short conversation that I could not hear because of the sound of the helicopters, they approached their briefing. I found it rather strange that they were from the U.S. Navy. My first thought was that they looked like a group of terrorists, not anyone from the U.S. Navy. The other groups we had from many of the military branches had some sort of standards. Haircuts, for example. Not only did these men have wild hair, that would have breached any civilized nation's code of military standards, but they had facial hair as well. As I said, they looked more like Middle Eastern terrorists. None of these men wore identification tags around their necks. The other thing I found odd was that they claimed to be there to search for underwater mines, however they lacked the equipment for such exercise. The equipment consisted of the latest Navy issue deep diving, underwater rebreathers and some small, hard case boxes - we can them pelicans. Their job was to take a rubber boat to a pre-determined location, search for anti-ship mines and return to shore with their findings. Usually in such an endeavor, they have long metal-detection equipment, but that was absent from their collection of gear. A detail I thought to be very strange here was that while the other mine EOD teams wore traditional SCUBA gear with tanks and such, this group was wearing state-of-the-art helium rebreather helmets in dive suits. Though I have never seen one up close, I'm quite certain these were the MK 29 systems made for deep dives, and to this day remain classified. My country's military wouldn't even be able to afford the helium for these, let alone the suits themselves. The suits certainly would not be required for locating mines that sits in just a few meters below the surface.

They took their boats to offshore, not to the area where the simulated mines were placed, but to an entirely different location. My colleague, who was monitoring different team locations, made an offhand joke about how the U.S. Navy had gotten lost and was 2000 meters from their target location. They exited their boat wearing their rebreathers and they disappeared under the water for over 6 hours. There is no self-contained underwater gear that I know of that can keep a diver under for 6 hours. With the newest military systems, 3 or 4 max is possible if the diver isn't exerting themselves.

After a few hours, we began to get concerned and we contacted the coordinator for the U.S Sixth Fleet, which assured us that everything was fine, they were in contact, to ignore it, and not to make any reports about it.

After the exercise was over and they returned, almost all of their pelicans were missing. They did not stay for any pleasantries. They had a short conversation with the civilian people from the U.S., got on a waiting helicopter and left. The civilians they were talking to also left, but on a different helicopter.

Their mission was later marked as completed successfully, and even though they were never near the intended target location.

It was not an anonymous letter. The identity of the person who sent the letter was confirmed with photos and locations in the letter, however John was not able to reveal his identity publicly.

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Feb 16, 2023 3:09 pm

Zambeezi wrote:6m
🇷🇺💥🇺🇦CNN publishes footage of the demilitarisation of the American "medical worker" Pete Reed in Ukraine.

Interesting the following. 

The comments below are ridiculous, they discuss there was a bomb in the van. People don't know shit and talking tales. 

🙄😎

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Mr Badger and Zambeezi like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Feb 16, 2023 3:09 pm

tucker can weaponize ANYTHING into the blue vs. red
contrast his 'technique' versus just simply identifying the guilty and the facts.
indicting the ENTIRE EMPIRE and/or the ENTIRE GOVERNMENT as he reports.
nope. nvr.

Palestine, Ohio debacle

https://rumble.com/embed/v2759ro/?pub=4

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu Feb 16, 2023 3:15 pm

AZ 🛰🌏🌍🌎
@AZgeopolitics
·
17m
🇺🇦🪖卐 But Ukraine has a Jewish president,there cannot be Nahtsees there

#116 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 Captur35

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Feb 16, 2023 3:40 pm

https://t.me/DruschbaFM/13073

🤯 In the middle of the last century, the West, with the support of the UNO, printed comics about the UPA

📝 Jan Gagin, advisor to the head of the DPR:

I headed a group that, among other things, was engaged in the search and seizure of extremist literature, according to which Ukrainian schoolchildren were taught.

For example, a textbook from school No.31 in Mariupol. It is called "Organizations of Ukrainian nationalists and the Ukrainian Insurgent Army(UPA of Stepan Bandera)". Published in 2005 by the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine.

❗In the "collection", which our Prosecutor General's Office is now investigating, there are books from 1953, 1954, 1964, which were published in Washington and Toronto. There are also comics that are designed for children of primary school age and with the support of ... the UN was printed.

This is our Bulgarian channel https://t.me/druschbaFM_Bulgaria
Our channel in English https://t.me/druschbaFm_en

Video inside 

#116 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 2924852245
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Feb 16, 2023 3:50 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:6m

Interesting the following. 

The comments below are ridiculous, they discuss there was a bomb in the van. People don't know shit and talking tales. 

🙄😎
Exclusive: Video shows volunteer medics targeted by Russian missile

https://rumble.com/embed/v2759o2/?pub=4

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Feb 16, 2023 4:02 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Feb 16, 2023 4:21 pm

Evidence of Intent to Harm

https://rumble.com/embed/v275h5y/?pub=4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next