Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#112 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+8
boris
Talos
Qui
anon
khnum
KneelB4Zod!
Böhse Tante
Zambeezi
12 posters

Page 20 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 34  Next

Go down

#112 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 Empty Re: #112 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Jan 01, 2023 8:36 pm

khnum wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
khnum wrote:Just saw a video of a guy going to all the fever clinics and morgues in Shanghai there is hardly anyone at them looks like another psyop folks remember folks they have the vaccines already its the disease they manufacture as the Amish elder said the corona virus is low in his community because there is no television or smart phones

Rage against the machine is the twitter account which I dont know how to link yet

I can only find something with the band RATM. Could you write what stands after the @ sign exactly? 

🤔

My apologies too many music videos in my head its Rage against the vaccine

Dunno, the last tweet there is from 22. Nov. 2202. 

:thinking::thinking::thinking:
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

#112 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 Empty Re: #112 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by khnum Sun Jan 01, 2023 8:41 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
khnum wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
khnum wrote:Just saw a video of a guy going to all the fever clinics and morgues in Shanghai there is hardly anyone at them looks like another psyop folks remember folks they have the vaccines already its the disease they manufacture as the Amish elder said the corona virus is low in his community because there is no television or smart phones

Rage against the machine is the twitter account which I dont know how to link yet

I can only find something with the band RATM. Could you write what stands after the @ sign exactly? 

🤔

there is @72powpow after the name that may help the tweet is on the 29th

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Jan 01, 2023 10:05 pm

https://t.me/c/1779926441/30

Report on CIA sabotage squads in Russia - reconnaissance or covert threat?

First of all, it looks like a big revelation of what US author Jack Murphy has written: the CIA is operating sabotage troops in Russia. But there are details that make you wonder – is it enlightenment, disinformation or even a covert threat?

Stories from and around intelligence agencies should always be treated with caution; not only with regard to the question of how reliable the information that is being conveyed is, but also who publishes this information, and with what intention. When it comes to actions of the CIA, there are authors whose positions are clear, where it is therefore relatively unlikely that they act on behalf of or in the interest of the CIA itself, as with Ray McGovern or Larry Johnson; and there are others where this is not so clear.

A few days ago, Jack Murphy published a long article about covert sabotage by the CIA and an allied service inside Russia. Jack Murphy is a former US soldier, then became a journalist and novelist. He published this article on his blog page, he writes, because several media outlets to which he had offered it had demanded interventions in the text, which he describes as "illegal as well as unethical". He explains that the facts in his text have been thoroughly verified. The Russian government already knows; the main aim of the interventions was to keep the public, in his case the US public, in the dark about such operations.

This can all correspond to the truth, as well as the statements in the article itself. But it is also possible that the entire text serves to create the idea of such a long-term prepared sabotage campaign; which can only work if the person launching this information is just credible enough for the critics' scene, without really being part of it himself. Then the aim of the text would be to link other forces within Russia with investigative work against such groups; what, if successful, would be a much more cost-effective, but almost as effective technique as the real operation of such groups (because one of the consequences that can be drawn from observing the fighting in Ukraine is that infrastructure built according to Soviet specifications is much more resistant to any kind of attack, including sabotage, than the majority of Western ones).

On the other hand, if the article is true, it proves that, in addition to the United States, at least one other NATO state has already been preparing for a war against Russia for more than a decade. After all, the placement of sabotage squads in another country already treats it as an opponent of war in advance. Now we know from the USA that they are not averse to such measures even to friends (who actually set fire to Notre Dame? There is as much silence about this as about Nord Stream ...), and the whole history of Gladio is full of such events; but this is about personnel of another NATO state ...

Continue here… 
https://pressefreiheit .rtde.live/opinion/158399-report-about-cia-sabotage-squads-in-russia

🌟Subscribe rtde.unzensiert.ru

🤔🤔🤔🤔
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Jan 01, 2023 10:24 pm

khnum wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
khnum wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:

🤔

Ok, found it after a lot of scrolling.  lol!

I try to explain it again. For embedding tweets, in the first line of a tweet on the left is the account name, on the right side are three little dots. If you click there you see "embed tweet" or the like, in German it's "Tweet einbetten". If you click it, there opens a new page with "copy code". Click on it, return to the Forum and paste the code here in your post. 

I hope the explanation is helpful and understandable. 

#112 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 4047824857
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi, khnum and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Qui Sun Jan 01, 2023 10:25 pm

khnum wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
khnum wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:

🤔

Is this the one, see that you found it already

Last edited by Qui on Sun Jan 01, 2023 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Qui
Qui

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ShockJock Sun Jan 01, 2023 10:25 pm

UKRAINE HIT RUSSIAN BASE IN DONETSK; REPORTING 600 DEAD

Reports are starting to filter in from Ukraine claiming a HIMARS multiple launch rocket system stuck a Russian base in Makiivka (Donetsk), killing between 350 and 600 Russian soldiers. Info is sketchy, but it may have involved School #19 being used to house troops. There are also reports coming in that Ukraine stuck a hospital elsewhere, which was allegedly where Wagner PMC wounded were being housed.

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/world/claim-ukraine-hit-russian-base-in-donetsk-reporting-600-dead

- The Hal Turner Radio Show airs Monday thru Friday, 9:00-10:00 PM eastern US Time (GMT -0400) on Global High Frequency Shortwave stations WBCQ on 7490 and 6160,  WRMI (Radio Miami International) on 5950, and WWCR on 7520. The show also streams live from the web site https://HalTurnerRadioShow.com using the LISTEN ONLINE links at the top of the page.
ShockJock
ShockJock

http://HalTurnerRadioShow.com

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sun Jan 01, 2023 10:30 pm

Qui and Bohse Tante thank God you both found it,I apologize Im not on social media and dont own a smartphone so the only social media I see is linked to forums and news stories I will have a crack at linking next time

khnum

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sun Jan 01, 2023 10:37 pm

ShockJock wrote:UKRAINE HIT RUSSIAN BASE IN DONETSK; REPORTING 600 DEAD

Reports are starting to filter in from Ukraine claiming a HIMARS multiple launch rocket system stuck a Russian base in Makiivka (Donetsk), killing between 350 and 600 Russian soldiers.  Info is sketchy, but it may have involved School #19 being used to house troops. There are also reports coming in that Ukraine stuck a hospital elsewhere, which was allegedly where Wagner PMC wounded were being housed.

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/world/claim-ukraine-hit-russian-base-in-donetsk-reporting-600-dead

Thats a distance of at least 80 miles which Himars can do but I thought Russia threatened to respond if Nato supplied equipment attacked it also attacking a hospital is a war crime-or is it if its full of mercinaries?

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Jan 01, 2023 11:13 pm

https://t.me/africaintel/986

🇲🇱🇷🇺 Armed forces of Mali and PMC Wagner in the fight against terrorism

Malian armed forces report that they collaborated with Russian allies and succeeded in eliminating a number of IS militants in Bourra, Ansongo region of Mali on Wednesday 28 December 2022. 

#Mali #Russia

@africaintel

#112 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 1778904525
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sun Jan 01, 2023 11:19 pm

https://rumble.com/embed/v20otpe/?pub=4

Doctor here shows alien parasites in the vaccines the horror story continues

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Jan 01, 2023 11:26 pm

#112 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 Flj2hn10
#112 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 Flj2sb10
#112 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 Fllao610
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Profanity and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Jan 01, 2023 11:30 pm

Reports are starting to filter in from Ukraine claiming a HIMARS multiple launch rocket system stuck a Russian base in Makiivka (Donetsk), killing between 350 and 600 Russian soldiers.  Info is sketchy, but it may have involved School #19 being used to house troops. There are also reports coming in that Ukraine stuck a hospital elsewhere, which was allegedly where Wagner PMC wounded were being housed.

https://t.me/ghostnewsx/3992

https://t.me/ghostnewsx/3994

Voenachor says it's a lot less than 600 (which is what UA claims) but refuses to tell exact number. General consensus for now appears to be 50ish KIA, 90+ WIA.

Was the first that I found on this. 

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Jan 02, 2023 2:49 am

https://t.me/jeffjbrown/3446

Prof. Fabio Vighi is actually saying that the Covid-19 pandemic and the lockdowns were deliberately caused to prevent the total collapse of the financial markets in the USA. 

A Self-Fulfilling Prophecy: Systemic Collapse and Pandemic Simulation - The Philosophical Salon 

https://thephilosophicalsalon.com/a-self-fulfilling-prophecy-systemic-collapse-and-pandemic-simulation/

"A year and a half after the arrival of Virus, some may have started wondering why the usually unscrupulous ruling elites decided to freeze the global profit-making machine in the ... Read More" 

#112 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 2713748720
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Mon Jan 02, 2023 3:48 am

WAGNER BOYS / BODY BAGS

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ftnsuJVlsTgf/

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Mon Jan 02, 2023 4:04 am

anon wrote:WAGNER BOYS / BODY BAGS

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ftnsuJVlsTgf/

Lots of widows and orphans there which is about the only side Im on in this production or whatever it is

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Jan 02, 2023 4:14 am

Kentucky governor candidate Geoffrey Young

https://rumble.com/embed/v20uoh6/?pub=4

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Jan 02, 2023 4:21 am

https://rumble.com/embed/v20t9s6/?pub=4

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Jan 02, 2023 4:26 am

Clown World 2022
Alex Christoforou
Published January 1, 2023

https://rumble.com/embed/v20v6ug/?pub=4

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Mon Jan 02, 2023 4:28 am

Russia to supply Iran with fighter jets....oy vey

khnum

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Jan 02, 2023 4:30 am

Drone Strike, Russia Enters Klesheevka, Putin New Year Address: West Not Trusted
Alexander Mercouris

https://rumble.com/embed/v20uys6/?pub=4

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Jan 02, 2023 4:36 am

Böhse Tante wrote:https://t.me/thedurancom/12900

Peace in Syria takes big step forward

Video inside 

🤔🤔🤔🤔😎

Peace in Syria takes big step forward
The Duran

https://rumble.com/embed/v20tp0o/?pub=4

Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Jan 02, 2023 4:39 am

Could NATO Directly Intervene in Ukraine?
The New Atlas

https://rumble.com/embed/v20szyx/?pub=4

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Jan 02, 2023 4:42 am

Hungary bans LGBT propaganda in schools even as the EU tries blackmailing them

https://rumble.com/embed/v20n6e4/?pub=4

khnum likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Mon Jan 02, 2023 5:08 am

Böhse Tante wrote:https://t.me/jeffjbrown/3446

Prof. Fabio Vighi is actually saying that the Covid-19 pandemic and the lockdowns were deliberately caused to prevent the total collapse of the financial markets in the USA. 

A Self-Fulfilling Prophecy: Systemic Collapse and Pandemic Simulation - The Philosophical Salon 

https://thephilosophicalsalon.com/a-self-fulfilling-prophecy-systemic-collapse-and-pandemic-simulation/

"A year and a half after the arrival of Virus, some may have started wondering why the usually unscrupulous ruling elites decided to freeze the global profit-making machine in the ... Read More" 

#112 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 2713748720

I disagree the evil we are up against is non-human with a whole bunch of people who have sold out the human race knowingly or unknowingly doing its bidding I doubt even Wall Street has the power to shut down China or simultaneously manage the most part of the worlds media
==============

this^^
i've heard the phrase 'vulgarism' now termed...
it's 'powers & principalities' from the pit/abyss yeah?
'mass psychosis' is just a clumsy term to avoid acknowledging the spiritual dimension to these sudden changes thrust upon humanity.
seems more like 'the knowledge of good and evil'  
can no longer be avoided by stubborn secularists.
It's 'in your face'... Basketball
zam

khnum

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jan 02, 2023 6:50 am

Ghost
@mdfzeh
·
9h
Probably read reports on UA twittersphere by now that a Z base was struck with himars and caused mass casualties.

The strike happened at this facility in Makeevka at 00:01 (GMT +3) last night.

So far the numbers are at 53 KIA, 97 WIA, all mobilized guys.

#112 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 Flabb1iXkAAIvt6?format=jpg&name=large

Ghost
@mdfzeh
·
5h
Small update from gz.

It was 3x M-142 himars packages so 18 missiles in total, none were shot down.

The building had approximately 120-150 people in it, majority were mobilized.

Exact numbers have not been revealed but people with info are hinting at 50-70 KIA.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jan 02, 2023 6:56 am

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Jan 02, 2023 9:11 am

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jan 02, 2023 9:13 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Jan 02, 2023 9:27 am

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Jan 02, 2023 9:28 am

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 34  Next