Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+7
Talos
刘汉
khnum
Qui
Zambeezi
KneelB4Zod!
Böhse Tante
11 posters

Page 31 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Mon Dec 19, 2022 11:48 pm

Del Bigtree Draws the Line on Childhood Vaccines
December 18th, 2022
His rant mode is on afterburner, but it’s necessary here.


https://rumble.com/embed/v1ye6yi/?pub=4
Governor Ron DeSantis’ Vaccine Accountability Roundtable was a groundbreaking moment in the fight for medical freedom.
While The HighWire celebrates certain impactful moments from the event,
Del takes note of the pro-vaccine sentiment displayed during the forum toward childhood vaccines,
and sends a clear message on where The HighWire stands after years of research on Vaccine Safety, Research, and Policy.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 M929

_________________
TELEGRAM REFUGEE CAMP (Twitter Suspensions)
https://www.zodlikeproductions.net/t287-telegram-refugee-camp-twitter-suspensions#127281
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Posts : 23553
Reputation : 236
Join date : 2018-05-18
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Dec 20, 2022 12:39 am

Zambeezi wrote:Del Bigtree Draws the Line on Childhood Vaccines
December 18th, 2022
His rant mode is on afterburner, but it’s necessary here.


https://rumble.com/embed/v1ye6yi/?pub=4
Governor Ron DeSantis’ Vaccine Accountability Roundtable was a groundbreaking moment in the fight for medical freedom.
While The HighWire celebrates certain impactful moments from the event,
Del takes note of the pro-vaccine sentiment displayed during the forum toward childhood vaccines,
and sends a clear message on where The HighWire stands after years of research on Vaccine Safety, Research, and Policy.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 M929

This is insane. As far as I know, we were vaccinated as babies against diphtheria and something else, later, at the age of over 6, there was a swallow vaccination against poliomyelitis and then against smallpox. That's all, and there you can discuss the pros and cons. But almost 40 vaccinations up to the age of 6 is the outgrowth of a mental disorder of those responsible.

😡😡😡
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Posts : 13396
Reputation : 117
Join date : 2019-03-17
Age : 64
Location : ECB City

Profanity likes this post

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Dec 20, 2022 2:51 am

https://t.me/PopulaereFreieLinke/5643

https://t.me/DrTessLawrie/211

Restoring health following chronic illness

New Tess Talks with Dr Sarah Myhill...

Watch here:
➨ https://drtesslawrie.substack.com/p/restoring-health-following-chronic/

Dr Sarah Myhill is a Naturopathic Physician who specialises in helping people recover from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) and M.E. (myalgia encephalitis). She is seeing many such cases now, since both Covid and the novel Covid injections trigger a Long Covid/ME type of disease.

Dr Myhill sees her role as a doctor to be helping people to heal themselves. This makes sense, and yet her approach has repeatedly prompted investigations from the General Medical Council. We are in such upside-down times now, that one can almost consider a GMC investigation a badge of honour. Dr Myhill was investigated so many times that she got fed up, deregistered with the GMC and joined the Association of Naturopathic Practitioners so she could get on and treat her patients in the best way, without interference. As she puts it in our conversation, the current score in terms of being investigated is ‘Myhill 38, GMC nil’.

She has a brilliant, inquisitive mind and a compassionate heart, and this shines through in our conversation. I hope you enjoy it!

Full video:
➨ https://drtesslawrie.substack.com/p/restoring-health-following-chronic/

📌 Follow Me: @DrTessLawrie

............ 

Unfortunately, it is difficult to understand. I was asked if this also exists in writing, does anyone here know anything about it?

It must be absolutely possible to help those who have been blackmailed for vaccination because they did not know the danger. But there are also now fraudulent businessmen who want to rip off a lot of money from people. 

Written information is much better, because it can be easily translated into other languages. 

🤔🙄
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Posts : 13396
Reputation : 117
Join date : 2019-03-17
Age : 64
Location : ECB City

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Dec 20, 2022 3:02 am

https://t.me/PopulaereFreieLinke/5652

https://www.themainewire.com/2022/11/bankrupt-ftx-gave-18-2m-to-early-covid-19-researchers-who-cast-doubt-on-ivermectin-and-hydroxychloroquine/

What connects Zelensky, the money laundering machine Ukraine, FTX and Biden? they have all #participated in orchestrating the corona vaccine fraud and making propaganda against effective medicines.

"Disgraced FTX founder Sam Bankman-Fried funded research that cast doubt on ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine as COVID-19 treatments." 

........

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 2924852245
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Posts : 13396
Reputation : 117
Join date : 2019-03-17
Age : 64
Location : ECB City

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Tue Dec 20, 2022 4:41 am


_________________
TELEGRAM REFUGEE CAMP (Twitter Suspensions)
https://www.zodlikeproductions.net/t287-telegram-refugee-camp-twitter-suspensions#127281
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Posts : 23553
Reputation : 236
Join date : 2018-05-18
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by anon Tue Dec 20, 2022 4:48 am

Böhse Tante wrote:

It must be absolutely possible to help those who have been blackmailed for vaccination because they did not know the danger. But there are also now fraudulent businessmen who want to rip off a lot of money from people. 

Written information is much better, because it can be easily translated into other languages. 

🤔🙄

here is my two pennies worth.....

legal:
The information provided should not be used for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, and those seeking personal medical advice should consult with a licensed physician. Always seek the advice of your doctor or other qualified health provider regarding a medical condition.

mRNA technology is very interesting with a lot of potential. of course, these were not vaccines in classical sense but mRNA gene therapy (technology). it is technology (machinery and equipment developed from the application of scientific knowledge) because this is only possible with CRISPR-Cas9 genome editing tool. this tool can cut or edit or fill parts of the human genome. mRNA is created during the process of transcription, where an enzyme (RNA polymerase) converts the gene into primary transcript mRNA (also known as pre-mRNA). and that thing is put inside the body.

we (as a human spices ) and not advanced enough to understand completely how human genome works. which also means that (at this moment) we do not understand how mRNA works. and this is a period of time when we are gathering knowledge to understand if this technology is feasible in the future. if inner correction system of genome can remove new addition it can be reversed (removed) but there is not enough understanding if human body will detect genome that is inserted inside or not. and there is no way to know long term consequence.  and theory that people who a "vaccinated" (mRNA gene therapy injected) will get autoimmune disease https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autoimmune_disease has some standing. because human body will fight against additional mRNA (DNA). that is a process how human body tries to remove something that is problematic. considering higher mortality and amount of doctors who are confused and baffled and amount of people getting sick...it is high probability that change is permanent and irreversible. and if auto immune system of human body can not remove artificaly inputed DNA then only other option is to inject them with something that would remove this injected mRNA. problem is that human spices (at this time) does not have enough knowledge of internal working of human DNA to create something that would remove addition genetic data.

exercise and eating habits are always a good advice

TL:DR

with jabs they changed genome (something they do not know how it works). and change is probably permanent. considering that mortality is rising...there is high probability mortality is going to keep rising.

i guess they are in stage 1 and starting stage 2.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 Picture2

stage 3 is going to be.....interesting

anon

Posts : 133
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2022-11-13

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Tue Dec 20, 2022 5:05 am


_________________
TELEGRAM REFUGEE CAMP (Twitter Suspensions)
https://www.zodlikeproductions.net/t287-telegram-refugee-camp-twitter-suspensions#127281
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Posts : 23553
Reputation : 236
Join date : 2018-05-18
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Dec 20, 2022 5:07 am

https://t.me/tomdabassman/2529

US actor and director Tim Robbins ('Dead Man Walking'): 'I was wearing masks, I was isolating myself... until I started asking questions. If vaccinated people are as contagious as unvaccinated people, but measures do not end, then you are not following science, but a political agenda.'

........

Video inside 

😎
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Posts : 13396
Reputation : 117
Join date : 2019-03-17
Age : 64
Location : ECB City

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Dec 20, 2022 5:24 am

anon wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:

It must be absolutely possible to help those who have been blackmailed for vaccination because they did not know the danger. But there are also now fraudulent businessmen who want to rip off a lot of money from people. 

Written information is much better, because it can be easily translated into other languages. 

🤔🙄

here is my two pennies worth.....

legal:
The information provided should not be used for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, and those seeking personal medical advice should consult with a licensed physician. Always seek the advice of your doctor or other qualified health provider regarding a medical condition.

mRNA technology is very interesting with a lot of potential. of course, these were not vaccines in classical sense but mRNA gene therapy (technology). it is technology (machinery and equipment developed from the application of scientific knowledge) because this is only possible with CRISPR-Cas9 genome editing tool. this tool can cut or edit or fill parts of the human genome. mRNA is created during the process of transcription, where an enzyme (RNA polymerase) converts the gene into primary transcript mRNA (also known as pre-mRNA). and that thing is put inside the body.

we (as a human spices ) and not advanced enough to understand completely how human genome works. which also means that (at this moment) we do not understand how mRNA works. and this is a period of time when we are gathering knowledge to understand if this technology is feasible in the future. if inner correction system of genome can remove new addition it can be reversed (removed) but there is not enough understanding if human body will detect genome that is inserted inside or not. and there is no way to know long term consequence.  and theory that people who a "vaccinated" (mRNA gene therapy injected) will get autoimmune disease https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autoimmune_disease has some standing. because human body will fight against additional mRNA (DNA). that is a process how human body tries to remove something that is problematic. considering higher mortality and amount of doctors who are confused and baffled and amount of people getting sick...it is high probability that change is permanent and irreversible. and if auto immune system of human body can not remove artificaly inputed DNA then only other option is to inject them with something that would remove this injected mRNA. problem is that human spices (at this time) does not have enough knowledge of internal working of human DNA to create something that would remove addition genetic data.

exercise and eating habits are always a good advice

TL:DR

with jabs they changed genome (something they do not know how it works). and change is probably permanent. considering that mortality is rising...there is high probability mortality is going to keep rising.

i guess they are in stage 1 and starting stage 2.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 Picture2

stage 3 is going to be.....interesting

Thank you for being able to point out your wisdom completely past my question. The forum is full of this info. Thank you also for apparently congratulating me on having great chances to bury my daughter. Somehow you are a strange joker. 

Besides, I'm going to do the devil to ask a doctor for permission. 

🤔🙄
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Posts : 13396
Reputation : 117
Join date : 2019-03-17
Age : 64
Location : ECB City

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Tue Dec 20, 2022 5:30 am

 
wrong. this^^ was not Musk. It was Erdogan trying use his super powers. seen it before. he's FULL of himself.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 Grip-tight-grip

_________________
TELEGRAM REFUGEE CAMP (Twitter Suspensions)
https://www.zodlikeproductions.net/t287-telegram-refugee-camp-twitter-suspensions#127281
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Posts : 23553
Reputation : 236
Join date : 2018-05-18
Location : USA

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Tue Dec 20, 2022 5:58 am


_________________
TELEGRAM REFUGEE CAMP (Twitter Suspensions)
https://www.zodlikeproductions.net/t287-telegram-refugee-camp-twitter-suspensions#127281
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Posts : 23553
Reputation : 236
Join date : 2018-05-18
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Tue Dec 20, 2022 6:01 am


_________________
TELEGRAM REFUGEE CAMP (Twitter Suspensions)
https://www.zodlikeproductions.net/t287-telegram-refugee-camp-twitter-suspensions#127281
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Posts : 23553
Reputation : 236
Join date : 2018-05-18
Location : USA

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Tue Dec 20, 2022 7:00 am


_________________
TELEGRAM REFUGEE CAMP (Twitter Suspensions)
https://www.zodlikeproductions.net/t287-telegram-refugee-camp-twitter-suspensions#127281
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Posts : 23553
Reputation : 236
Join date : 2018-05-18
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Tue Dec 20, 2022 7:02 am


_________________
TELEGRAM REFUGEE CAMP (Twitter Suspensions)
https://www.zodlikeproductions.net/t287-telegram-refugee-camp-twitter-suspensions#127281
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Posts : 23553
Reputation : 236
Join date : 2018-05-18
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Tue Dec 20, 2022 7:11 am


_________________
TELEGRAM REFUGEE CAMP (Twitter Suspensions)
https://www.zodlikeproductions.net/t287-telegram-refugee-camp-twitter-suspensions#127281
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Posts : 23553
Reputation : 236
Join date : 2018-05-18
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Tue Dec 20, 2022 7:13 am


_________________
TELEGRAM REFUGEE CAMP (Twitter Suspensions)
https://www.zodlikeproductions.net/t287-telegram-refugee-camp-twitter-suspensions#127281
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Posts : 23553
Reputation : 236
Join date : 2018-05-18
Location : USA

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by anon Tue Dec 20, 2022 7:15 am

Böhse Tante wrote:
Thank you for being able to point out your wisdom completely past my question. The forum is full of this info.

you are welcome. i did analyze data (here and in the other places) and give you gist of it in easy and understandable format. i understood that to be a question.

Böhse Tante wrote:
Thank you also for apparently congratulating me on having great chances to bury my daughter. Somehow you are a strange joker. 

personally, i can understand your position. and... i would also be very unhappy with situation that you are in. i am not responsible in any way, shape or form for vaccination of your daughter. on contrary, i had serious consequences for stating information that i have stated previously in public before and after start of vaccination (mRNA gene therapy) campaign. and that consequences persist even now.


but...to put all that aside. my answer was not personal answer to you. it was my opinion after analyzing data. i prefer to not get personally involved in analytical process. personal involvement in analytical process has a tendency to poison this process with bias.

also, shedding is not disproved. there is a possibility that vaccinated persons can transfer "something" (proteins?) to unvaccinated individuals. and there is high probability that "that" is transferred through blood transfusion

Mother Blames “Vaccinated Blood” for the Death of Her One-Month-Old Baby Who Died from Blood Clot Following Blood Transfusion https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/09/mother-blames-vaccinated-blood-death-one-month-old-baby-died-blood-clot-following-blood-transfusion/

but this needs more research

anon

Posts : 133
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2022-11-13

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Dec 20, 2022 7:17 am

https://t.me/r_latestagecapitalism/27797


Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 Img_2255


Freedom to lick your evilcorp boss’s boots or die homeless of starvation, the choice is yours
https://redd.it/zpv9lu
@r_latestagecapitalism

............. 

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 2713748720
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Posts : 13396
Reputation : 117
Join date : 2019-03-17
Age : 64
Location : ECB City

boris likes this post

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by anon Tue Dec 20, 2022 7:39 am

Böhse Tante wrote:https://t.me/r_latestagecapitalism/27797


Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 Img_2255


Freedom to lick your evilcorp boss’s boots or die homeless of starvation, the choice is yours
https://redd.it/zpv9lu
@r_latestagecapitalism

............. 

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 2713748720

but...you can choose which boss’s boots are you going to lick. that is the freedom of choice

anon

Posts : 133
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2022-11-13

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Tue Dec 20, 2022 7:45 am

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 M930

_________________
TELEGRAM REFUGEE CAMP (Twitter Suspensions)
https://www.zodlikeproductions.net/t287-telegram-refugee-camp-twitter-suspensions#127281
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Posts : 23553
Reputation : 236
Join date : 2018-05-18
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Tue Dec 20, 2022 7:56 am

it's fine.
Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 M931

_________________
TELEGRAM REFUGEE CAMP (Twitter Suspensions)
https://www.zodlikeproductions.net/t287-telegram-refugee-camp-twitter-suspensions#127281
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Posts : 23553
Reputation : 236
Join date : 2018-05-18
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Tue Dec 20, 2022 8:05 am

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 M932

_________________
TELEGRAM REFUGEE CAMP (Twitter Suspensions)
https://www.zodlikeproductions.net/t287-telegram-refugee-camp-twitter-suspensions#127281
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Posts : 23553
Reputation : 236
Join date : 2018-05-18
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Qui Tue Dec 20, 2022 8:22 am

Mr Badger wrote:
khnum wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:
Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 Happy-birthday-birthday-bang

happy b-day Auntie  Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 3796784211

Yes happy birthday Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 1455193345
Happy Birthday Smile x

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 Hbvonu10

Qui

Posts : 158
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2022-04-27

KneelB4Zod!, Zambeezi and boris like this post

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Dec 20, 2022 10:40 am

Qui wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:
khnum wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:
Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 Happy-birthday-birthday-bang

happy b-day Auntie  Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 3796784211

Yes happy birthday Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 1455193345
Happy Birthday Smile x

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 Hbvonu10


Thnx, I already puked. 

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 1163682629
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Posts : 13396
Reputation : 117
Join date : 2019-03-17
Age : 64
Location : ECB City

Zambeezi, boris and Qui like this post

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Tue Dec 20, 2022 11:45 am

Swedish court: Man wanted by Turkey cannot be extradited
https://archive.vn/wip/OuAsE

https://apnews.com/article/nato-politics-turkey-extradition-sweden-a26a3c9d4ec94ba2586fab4b4c7b14de

_________________
TELEGRAM REFUGEE CAMP (Twitter Suspensions)
https://www.zodlikeproductions.net/t287-telegram-refugee-camp-twitter-suspensions#127281
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Posts : 23553
Reputation : 236
Join date : 2018-05-18
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Tue Dec 20, 2022 11:49 am

Western Media Whitewashing Extremism in Ukraine
The New Atlas
Published December 19, 2022

https://rumble.com/embed/v1yu5gb/?pub=4


Russian Missile/Drone Strikes Ukraine's Power Grid - Ukraine's Top Brass Admits Resource Shortage
The New Atlas
Published December 17, 2022

https://rumble.com/embed/v1ygppv/?pub=4

_________________
TELEGRAM REFUGEE CAMP (Twitter Suspensions)
https://www.zodlikeproductions.net/t287-telegram-refugee-camp-twitter-suspensions#127281
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Posts : 23553
Reputation : 236
Join date : 2018-05-18
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Tue Dec 20, 2022 11:59 am

Qatargate and Eva Kaili. Elensky, 'reconquest of Crimea has started in people's heads.' U/1
Alex Christoforou
Published December 19, 2022

https://rumble.com/embed/v1yscrs/?pub=4


Putin in Belarus as Russia Plans Offensive; Russia Captures More Bakhmut Positions, Launches Drones
Alexander Mercouris
Published December 19, 2022

https://rumble.com/embed/v1yu0d6/?pub=4


Kiev guessing game, as Putin and Shoigu land in Belarus
The Duran
Published December 19, 2022

https://rumble.com/embed/v1yu2r0/?pub=4

_________________
TELEGRAM REFUGEE CAMP (Twitter Suspensions)
https://www.zodlikeproductions.net/t287-telegram-refugee-camp-twitter-suspensions#127281
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Posts : 23553
Reputation : 236
Join date : 2018-05-18
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Tue Dec 20, 2022 12:02 pm

Paul Joseph Watson: EU approves CO2 tax on heating and transport from 2027

https://rumble.com/embed/v1yunro/?pub=4

_________________
TELEGRAM REFUGEE CAMP (Twitter Suspensions)
https://www.zodlikeproductions.net/t287-telegram-refugee-camp-twitter-suspensions#127281
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Posts : 23553
Reputation : 236
Join date : 2018-05-18
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Tue Dec 20, 2022 12:08 pm


Blood analysis from a person inoculated with Astrazeneca, Sinopharm (China) & Sputnik (Russia)

https://rumble.com/embed/v1yovm8/?pub=4

_________________
TELEGRAM REFUGEE CAMP (Twitter Suspensions)
https://www.zodlikeproductions.net/t287-telegram-refugee-camp-twitter-suspensions#127281
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Posts : 23553
Reputation : 236
Join date : 2018-05-18
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Tue Dec 20, 2022 12:12 pm

Col. Douglas Macgregor: Russia-Ukraine-Britain-NATO, the truth not being told

https://rumble.com/embed/v1ymycm/?pub=4

_________________
TELEGRAM REFUGEE CAMP (Twitter Suspensions)
https://www.zodlikeproductions.net/t287-telegram-refugee-camp-twitter-suspensions#127281
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Posts : 23553
Reputation : 236
Join date : 2018-05-18
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum