Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#110 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+9
Qui
anon
Mr Badger
Talos
KneelB4Zod!
khnum
Zambeezi
刘汉
Böhse Tante
13 posters

Page 31 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

#110 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 Empty Re: #110 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:47 pm

#110 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 M565

Back to top Go down

#110 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 Empty Re: #110 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Talos Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:48 pm

Zambeezi wrote:  

Lying scumbags caught red handed because of the video footage the Israeli media were saying the Palestinian guy attacked the soldiers with a gun and knife.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:51 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:#110 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 Img_2209

Do you remember where this sign came up first?

🤔

PS:

Can someone answer where and when by whom? 

#110 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 4047824857

Ye was expelled from Twitter...

#110 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 SECR6zy

Yeah I know. I thought we had the sign a few months ago where many of them were shown at an event, can't remember if it was in Ukraine, Israel or elsewhere. 

🤔🤔🤔

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:55 pm

Tracers at night: mobilised soldiers improve their shooting skills near Kazan

https://odysee.com/@Velyaminov:a/Tracers-at-night--mobilised-soldiers-improve-their-shooting-skills-near-Kazan:1

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:00 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

From the comments there 

#110 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 Fi-lyh10

Wtf. Netherlands has only 17,53 million people. 

#110 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 2924852245
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:10 pm

https://mobile.twitter.com/INTELonIRAN

Follow this account that tracks the so called Iran protests the protestors are now down to a few hundred people. This is a media war the western mainstream films the same protest from hundreds of different angles or they show some random woman shouting a slogan in the middle of nowhere in Iran or a bunch of hippy college students in Iran having meaninglessness campus marches. If people were to film campus marches in America from hundreds of different angles and air it on media people would think mass protests were happening that is what they do with Iran and now China aswell.
Talos
Talos

KneelB4Zod!, Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:18 pm

CrossTalking with Daniel McAdams, Andrei Martyanov, and Jan Oberg
#110 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 M566

https://rumble.com/embed/v1vsjk6/?pub=4

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:22 pm

https://rumble.com/embed/v1vstii/?pub=4

khnum likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:23 pm

Zelensky proposes to ban elements of the Orthodox church including the Ukrainian Orthodox church duration 1min 22 sec

Well it looks like this Nazi has a stroke of Communist as well.

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:24 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

From the comments there 

#110 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 Fi-lyh10

#110 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 2924852245

Surprising i thought the population was similar size to UK, France or Germany seeing as there is a huge population of Dutch ancestry people in South Africa alone.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:26 pm

Russian Foreign Ministry has accused Germany of deliberately distorting historical facts

https://rumble.com/embed/v1vv3ya/?pub=4

Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:33 pm

Talos wrote:https://mobile.twitter.com/INTELonIRAN

Follow this account that tracks the so called Iran protests the protestors are now down to a few hundred people. This is a media war the western mainstream films the same protest from hundreds of different angles or they show some random woman shouting a slogan in the middle of nowhere in Iran or a bunch of hippy college students in Iran having meaninglessness campus marches.  If people were to film campus marches in America from hundreds of different angles and air it on media people would think mass protests were happening that is what they do with Iran and now China aswell.

Here we get hammered with the bullshit, now we have someone in hunger strike in Frankfurt at the Iranian embassy. 

https://www.t-online.de/region/frankfurt-am-main/id_100088994/iran-protest-ehsan-abasy-im-hungerstreik-vor-konsulat-ich-habe-keine-andere-wahl-.html

😡
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:35 pm

Zambeezi wrote:Russian Foreign Ministry has accused Germany of deliberately distorting historical facts

Well Germany my Grandfather wants compensation for being forced labour at a ball bearing factory and my Grandmothers wants her bicycle back which one of your soldiers stole at the end of the war,a definate case of people in glass houses should not throw stones

khnum

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:36 pm

Despite a truce that was reached last week, violence has flared in Eastern DRC between government troops and rebel forces,
with the Congolese government accusing the rebels of violating the ceasefire and of ‘continuing to loot and fight.’
Meanwhile, mass protests against the presence of a UN mission in the DRC have erupted in the city of Goma.
Congolese military accuse rebels of mass murder and kidnapping as tensions boil once again.

https://rumble.com/embed/v1vv8hw/?pub=4

hegelian proxy terror resumes while UN mercs 'stand down'. same old shit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:37 pm

Zambeezi wrote:
https://rumble.com/embed/v1vstii/?pub=4

I saw a longer video where their canteen was also shown. It could have been compared to the Ukrainian one.

😁😎
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:46 pm

you destroyed her immune system YOU DUMBASS  Grumpy

https://rumble.com/embed/v1vvzj8/?pub=4
Dean Burns, whose daughter is in critical care with Strep A, said he "thought it was just the backend of a really bad sickness bug"

Last edited by Zambeezi on Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:47 pm

I liked my own post accidentally,fixed, about Kanye West above- the man obviously has mental problems but he has also blurted out some truths his personal trainer seems to of been an evil handler and God certainly does not have much to do with the music industry.

Mentally ill people will write all sorts of crap they also constitute up to 10 per cent of the population and in a country where you are supposed to have free speech you should not shut down anyone even the mentally ill unless they are a threat to national security and if you eliminate the more radical views thats when they can become a problem.Id rather know where they are.

khnum

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:51 pm

Talos wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

From the comments there 

Surprising i thought the population was similar size to UK, France or Germany seeing as there is a huge population of Dutch ancestry people in South Africa alone.

No, I remember at a visit in France 1997 I've read they have 8 million Dutch tourists every year. Then I looked up how many Dutch people there are, and back then it were afair less than 13 million. 

Luxembourg for example has less people than the Saarland alone, that means less than 1 million. But many times I saw a AWACS plane of their military flying over eastern Europe. 

🤔🙄😁

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:54 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

khnum likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:12 pm

Zambeezi wrote:Russian Foreign Ministry has accused Germany of deliberately distorting historical facts

Meanwhile you can forget any facts, Germany is LaLaLand. Baerbock wants to dismantle generators from locomotives and send them to Ukraine as an aid (generators? in locomotives?) . Well, she also wants to store electricity in power lines. Lauterbach actually says that the vaccination does not help, so everyone has to get vaccinated. The government says we don't have enough money to protect the poor from hunger and freezing, so we need to support Ukraine. They say that the relevant civil protection agencies are ill-prepared for blackouts, etc., but we should not worry, "Yes, we can".

clownclownclownclownclown

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:18 pm

Macron, Biden extend war. Italy, seize refinery. EU freeze Hungary €7.5B. Prague, freeze Russia. U/1
Alex Christoforou
Published December 2, 2022

https://rumble.com/embed/v1vu11g/?pub=4

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:19 pm

Putin does not necessary need to go nuclear they have plenty of thermobaric bombs including one even bigger than the US father of all bombs

khnum

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:32 pm

Mr Badger wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:#110 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 M552

Have to say, if people are resorting to eating pet food, it's because they were too stupid to begin stocking up months ago.
If they're not paying attention to what's going on, I have little sympathy for them.

Oh, and fuck the government for getting us into this situation in the first place.

Ok, maybe I was being a bit harsh. I retract most of the above. Not everyone can stock up and I know all about hardship, having spent time homeless in the past.

But fuck the government.

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:12 pm

Talos wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:  

Lying scumbags caught red handed because of the video footage the Israeli media were saying the Palestinian guy attacked the soldiers with a gun and knife.

That is the Israel Security Agency , better known by the acronym Shabak or the Shin Bet https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shin_Bet

also, #notalljews

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sat Dec 03, 2022 12:10 am

Mr Badger wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:#110 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 M552

Have to say, if people are resorting to eating pet food, it's because they were too stupid to begin stocking up months ago.
If they're not paying attention to what's going on, I have little sympathy for them.

Oh, and fuck the government for getting us into this situation in the first place.

Ok, maybe I was being a bit harsh. I retract most of the above. Not everyone can stock up and I know all about hardship, having spent time homeless in the past.

But fuck the government.

In Sky News today a survey by the Salvation army said the 80 percent of seniors over 65 in the UK are afraid they will not be able to afford Christmas dinner,thats a lot worse than in the colonies Im afraid Mr Badger,meanwhile William and Kate swan about the USA on the public teat,its about time we got rid of these parasites.

khnum

Zambeezi, Profanity and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:09 am

https://t.me/mangopress/11498?single

The #A4Protest movement is actually a fantastic opportunity to troll liberal sycophants like this one. 

🥭 @mangopress

#110 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 Img_2211

#110 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 Img_2213

#110 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 4029985365
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

KneelB4Zod!, Mr Badger, Zambeezi, Profanity and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sat Dec 03, 2022 3:14 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:01 am

China’s Xi acknowledges Covid frustration caused protests and hints at relaxing rules
https://archive.ph/wip/HX1dt

https://krdo.com/news/2022/12/02/chinas-xi-acknowledges-covid-frustration-caused-protests-and-hints-at-relaxing-rules-eu-official-says/
Xi told visiting European Council President Charles Michel in Beijing on Thursday
that the protesters were “mainly students” who were frustrated after three years of Covid,
and hinted at the potential relaxation of China’s prevention measures.
“Xi also said Omicron is less deadly than Delta,
which makes the Chinese government feel more open to further relaxing Covid restrictions,”

London says no to a big Chinese Embassy, in a blow to Beijing ties
https://archive.ph/sszQH

https://www.npr.org/2022/12/02/1140379987/london-rejects-chinese-embassy-china-uk-relations
#110 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 M567

SDF say anti-ISIS operations with the U.S. have stopped | ISIS fighters may escape from prisons and al-Hol refugee camp
https://archive.ph/wip/bSHZ8

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/syria-rebels-warn-isis-escape-rcna59853
Pentagon said Thursday that operations continued, but CENTCOM confirmed on Friday that "all partnered operations" had paused.
#110 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 Mm32
Hasakah prison, which holds thousands of hardened ISIS fighters, and al-Hol refugee camp,
which has more than 53,000 residents, many of whom are ISIS fighters, family members or sympathizers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:39 am

ICYMI

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:45 am

it's fine.
#110 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 M568

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next