Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+8
Talos
Profanity
Mr Badger
刘汉
Zambeezi
Böhse Tante
Qui
KneelB4Zod!
12 posters

Page 4 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next

Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Oct 06, 2022 1:21 am

刘汉 wrote:


Wait, wot? Same day as Kadyrow? According Chinese Horoskope both are dragons. 

🤔😳😎
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Posts : 13396
Reputation : 117
Join date : 2019-03-17
Age : 64
Location : ECB City

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Oct 06, 2022 2:08 am

https://t.me/scottritterlivestreams/1429

https://youtu.be/jhQqQ6JZEys

....... 

"Nuclear missiles showering down on Brussels"

What an assclown. 

🥴😎
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Posts : 13396
Reputation : 117
Join date : 2019-03-17
Age : 64
Location : ECB City

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Oct 06, 2022 2:23 am

https://t.me/russianhead/7244

Dear European there will be no nuke over Europe, over the "remaining ukraine" as we call this 30 year old scam. 

The US is just bullying Germany to transfer its industry to the US. This is their plan B after the plan A of tak8ng over Russia did not work. 

Unfortunately you guys are the hostages of their satanic plan now. 

But no, there will be no Russian nuke over Europe, the only possible target is the US, but they know this could only happen in case of them attacking us first. And they also know that Russian systems will reach their continent even before the already launched US nuclear missile could reach Russia, America will literally cease to exist. 
So...
This is their bluff as they can't match the bet. Their real goal now is to destroy European economy and transfer the high tech production to the US. 

They need you ruined and afraid.

And if you don't act as they need you to they might stage a russian nuke over some Poland themselves.

P.S Russia doesn't need to nuke. There are Kindjals just as powerful as a mid size nuke.

....... 

😎
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Posts : 13396
Reputation : 117
Join date : 2019-03-17
Age : 64
Location : ECB City

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Thu Oct 06, 2022 5:50 am

hi everyone Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 3796784211
am away from home since yday until Monday.
Helping family build needed shelter using construction skillsets i haven't used in 15 years...
everything aches and my hands are torn up! 3 more days and i'm outa here.
I forgot the pure joy of inhaling pink insulation dust.
We had great great laughs about them insisting I wear a mask. I said don't tell me what to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cheers 2 all
Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 3077205713

_________________
TELEGRAM REFUGEE CAMP (Twitter Suspensions)
https://www.zodlikeproductions.net/t287-telegram-refugee-camp-twitter-suspensions#127281
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Posts : 23553
Reputation : 236
Join date : 2018-05-17
Location : USA

KneelB4Zod!, Mr Badger, Profanity, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Thu Oct 06, 2022 5:57 am

Truss u-turn, situation worsens for Tories
The Duran
Published October 5, 2022

https://rumble.com/embed/v1k4dmm/?pub=4


German deindustrialization, transitioning to service based economy
The Duran
Published October 5, 2022

https://rumble.com/embed/v1k4hv4/?pub=4

_________________
TELEGRAM REFUGEE CAMP (Twitter Suspensions)
https://www.zodlikeproductions.net/t287-telegram-refugee-camp-twitter-suspensions#127281
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Posts : 23553
Reputation : 236
Join date : 2018-05-17
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Thu Oct 06, 2022 6:01 am

The Limits of Ukraine's Offensive and the High Price to Pay When it Ends
The New Atlas
Published October 5, 2022

https://rumble.com/embed/v1k4y71/?pub=4

_________________
TELEGRAM REFUGEE CAMP (Twitter Suspensions)
https://www.zodlikeproductions.net/t287-telegram-refugee-camp-twitter-suspensions#127281
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Posts : 23553
Reputation : 236
Join date : 2018-05-17
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Thu Oct 06, 2022 6:35 am

NATO's War in Ukraine - Update Oct 5 2022
Marine 1063


https://rumble.com/embed/v1k4xvd/?pub=4

_________________
TELEGRAM REFUGEE CAMP (Twitter Suspensions)
https://www.zodlikeproductions.net/t287-telegram-refugee-camp-twitter-suspensions#127281
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Posts : 23553
Reputation : 236
Join date : 2018-05-17
Location : USA

KneelB4Zod! likes this post

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Talos Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:06 am

BREAKING: at least 32 dead in mass shooting at nursery in northeast Thailand

https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-pacific/least-20-people-killed-mass-shooting-thailand-police-2022-10-06/

very strange normally this type of thing only happens in America
Talos
Talos

Posts : 3430
Reputation : 79
Join date : 2018-05-23

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:20 am


_________________
"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Posts : 69257
Reputation : 238
Join date : 2018-05-17
Age : 43
Location : Krypton

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Oct 06, 2022 11:08 am

ZOKA
@200_zoka
·
11m
Ghanima Herson front

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 FeX9SeZXEAEEk7U?format=jpg&name=medium
Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 FeX9Sm1XgAEiCjr?format=jpg&name=medium

_________________
"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Posts : 69257
Reputation : 238
Join date : 2018-05-17
Age : 43
Location : Krypton

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Mr Badger Thu Oct 06, 2022 12:19 pm


_________________
"I just wish the world was twice as big and half of it was still unexplored." - David Attenborough
"Look at those clouds, and tell me this isn't the end of everything." - Karl Agathon, BSG.
"They stood and clapped on doorsteps for us, and when they realise what we've done, they'll stone us to death." - Michelle, UK nurse
Mr Badger
Mr Badger

Posts : 3872
Reputation : 75
Join date : 2018-05-17
Age : 51
Location : East Sussex, UK

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Mr Badger Thu Oct 06, 2022 12:20 pm


_________________
"I just wish the world was twice as big and half of it was still unexplored." - David Attenborough
"Look at those clouds, and tell me this isn't the end of everything." - Karl Agathon, BSG.
"They stood and clapped on doorsteps for us, and when they realise what we've done, they'll stone us to death." - Michelle, UK nurse
Mr Badger
Mr Badger

Posts : 3872
Reputation : 75
Join date : 2018-05-17
Age : 51
Location : East Sussex, UK

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Mr Badger Thu Oct 06, 2022 1:52 pm


_________________
"I just wish the world was twice as big and half of it was still unexplored." - David Attenborough
"Look at those clouds, and tell me this isn't the end of everything." - Karl Agathon, BSG.
"They stood and clapped on doorsteps for us, and when they realise what we've done, they'll stone us to death." - Michelle, UK nurse
Mr Badger
Mr Badger

Posts : 3872
Reputation : 75
Join date : 2018-05-17
Age : 51
Location : East Sussex, UK

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by 刘汉 Thu Oct 06, 2022 1:55 pm

Mr Badger wrote:

In German we call this "Kinderlandverschickung". It is also described in C.S. Lewis' "Narnia"-series. This means, that heavy bombardment of the cities is expected.
刘汉
刘汉

Posts : 5619
Reputation : 33
Join date : 2020-09-19
Location : 中国

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by 刘汉 Thu Oct 06, 2022 2:19 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:https://t.me/russianhead/7244

Dear European there will be no nuke over Europe, over the "remaining ukraine" as we call this 30 year old scam. 

The US is just bullying Germany to transfer its industry to the US. This is their plan B after the plan A of tak8ng over Russia did not work. 

Unfortunately you guys are the hostages of their satanic plan now. 

But no, there will be no Russian nuke over Europe, the only possible target is the US, but they know this could only happen in case of them attacking us first. And they also know that Russian systems will reach their continent even before the already launched US nuclear missile could reach Russia, America will literally cease to exist. 
So...
This is their bluff as they can't match the bet. Their real goal now is to destroy European economy and transfer the high tech production to the US. 

They need you ruined and afraid.

And if you don't act as they need you to they might stage a russian nuke over some Poland themselves.

P.S Russia doesn't need to nuke. There are Kindjals just as powerful as a mid size nuke.

....... 

😎

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 2713748720
刘汉
刘汉

Posts : 5619
Reputation : 33
Join date : 2020-09-19
Location : 中国

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:37 pm

OPEC+ to Cut Oil Production by 2 Million Barrels Per Day

October 5th, 2022

Via: CNBC:
A group of some of the world’s most powerful oil producers on Wednesday agreed to impose deep output cuts,
seeking to spur a recovery in crude prices despite calls from the U.S. to pump more to help the global economy.

OPEC and non-OPEC allies, a group often referred to as OPEC+, decided at their first face-to-face gathering since 2020
to reduce production by 2 million barrels per day from November.

_________________
TELEGRAM REFUGEE CAMP (Twitter Suspensions)
https://www.zodlikeproductions.net/t287-telegram-refugee-camp-twitter-suspensions#127281
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Posts : 23553
Reputation : 236
Join date : 2018-05-17
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:44 pm

Researchers Used GMO Mosquitoes to Vaccinate Humans in NIH-Funded Malaria Study

October 4th, 2022

Via: The Defender:
The National Institutes of Health (NIH) funded a malaria vaccine trial study
that used genetically modified (GM) mosquitoes to vaccinate humans.
A team of researchers at the University of Washington conducted the study,
which was published in the Science Translational Medicine journal.
The study involved 26 participants who received three to five “jabs” — or bites
from a small box containing 200 GM mosquitoes — over a 30-day period.

Sanaria, a company funded in part by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation (BMGF), is closely connected to the research,
and the researchers involved in the trial use a gene-editing technology heavily promoted by Bill Gates.

_________________
TELEGRAM REFUGEE CAMP (Twitter Suspensions)
https://www.zodlikeproductions.net/t287-telegram-refugee-camp-twitter-suspensions#127281
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Posts : 23553
Reputation : 236
Join date : 2018-05-17
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:53 pm


_________________
"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Posts : 69257
Reputation : 238
Join date : 2018-05-17
Age : 43
Location : Krypton

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Thu Oct 06, 2022 4:05 pm

In TV interview, two French spies admit attempts to incite riots in Iran
Thursday, 06 October 2022
https://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2022/10/06/690473/Iran-France-spies-video-C%C3%A9cile-Kohler-Jacqeus-Paris-General-Directorate-for-External-Security-unrest-chaos-
Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 Ed8e02a6-b44a-44f1-89b8-0fb244af89f0

Two French spies arrested in Iran some four months ago have admitted to their attempts to provoke anti-government protests and riots
with the ultimate goal of putting pressure on the country’s Islamic establishment.

The two French nationals, Cécile Kohler, 37, and Jacqeus Paris, 69, traveled to Iran on April 28 as tourists
but turned out to be spies for the Western agencies.

In a video aired on Iran’s Arabic-language television news network al-Alam TV on Thursday,
Kohler admitted to being an agent of the French General Directorate for External Security (DGSE),
which is equivalent to the British MI6 and the American CIA.

In the recording, Kohler said she and her partner were in Iran with the main purpose of laying the groundwork for mass unrest
in an attempt to trigger “a revolution” in the Islamic Republic and overthrow the Iranian government.

She explained that they brought in large sums of cash in order to fund riots and strikes,
and purchase weaponry in an attempt to stir up chaos.
Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 Edec0688-fe1b-4e81-be06-248e76203a8c

_________________
TELEGRAM REFUGEE CAMP (Twitter Suspensions)
https://www.zodlikeproductions.net/t287-telegram-refugee-camp-twitter-suspensions#127281
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Posts : 23553
Reputation : 236
Join date : 2018-05-17
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Thu Oct 06, 2022 4:11 pm

devils

_________________
TELEGRAM REFUGEE CAMP (Twitter Suspensions)
https://www.zodlikeproductions.net/t287-telegram-refugee-camp-twitter-suspensions#127281
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Posts : 23553
Reputation : 236
Join date : 2018-05-17
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Oct 06, 2022 4:14 pm

https://t.me/olegyasynsky/512

Two minutes of hate. I am surprised to read how several critical tweets of Elon Musk addressed to the Kiev government turned out to be enough for many to talk about him as almost a new progressive phenomenon of the modern world. 

Apart from the cheap sensationalism of the propaganda media, no matter what Musk says or writes, he is the brightest personification of what is waging a total war against humanity today. And, of course, it's not about his American citizenship, stellar ambitions and astronomical wealth. 

Unlike us, he represents a very specific ideology and a clearly structured project of the future. His enterprises are building a fusion of the human brain and artificial intelligence, his cosmos should become a refuge for the elites from their own irresponsibility on Earth, and underground tunnels for transport should establish a direct connection through the underworld between different points of the hell being built on earth. 

It's easier for me to sympathize with the nonentity Zelensky than with the Mask, who looks like a character from Soviet science fiction about the sellers of air and the masters of the world. There are traces of humanity in Zelensky's madness, cruelty and cowardice. There is nothing human about Mask's projects. 

The creepy robot of the future, presented by him a few days ago, as a formula for solving our everyday inconveniences, made me remember the arguments of fellow Christians about the return of Satan. In the implementation of satanic plans, the collective Mask will have any masks and, at the request of the brainless public, the official magician of the system will take any color and shape, causing sympathy and applause from anyone.

A few years ago, during the coup in Bolivia, organized by the United States to control lithium deposits, in a letter to a representative of Armani, Musk clearly and honestly expressed his position: "We will stage coups wherever we want! Get over it."

I invite everyone to my channel https://t.me/olegyasynsky

........... 

🤔🤔🤔❗😎
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Posts : 13396
Reputation : 117
Join date : 2019-03-17
Age : 64
Location : ECB City

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Thu Oct 06, 2022 4:24 pm

Poland wants nuclear weapons, while Western media stirs nuke hysteria
RT Published October 6, 2022

https://rumble.com/embed/v1k857q/?pub=4

_________________
TELEGRAM REFUGEE CAMP (Twitter Suspensions)
https://www.zodlikeproductions.net/t287-telegram-refugee-camp-twitter-suspensions#127281
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Posts : 23553
Reputation : 236
Join date : 2018-05-17
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Oct 06, 2022 4:30 pm

Zambeezi wrote:In TV interview, two French spies admit attempts to incite riots in Iran
Thursday, 06 October 2022
https://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2022/10/06/690473/Iran-France-spies-video-C%C3%A9cile-Kohler-Jacqeus-Paris-General-Directorate-for-External-Security-unrest-chaos-
Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 Ed8e02a6-b44a-44f1-89b8-0fb244af89f0

Two French spies arrested in Iran some four months ago have admitted to their attempts to provoke anti-government protests and riots
with the ultimate goal of putting pressure on the country’s Islamic establishment.

The two French nationals, Cécile Kohler, 37, and Jacqeus Paris, 69, traveled to Iran on April 28 as tourists
but turned out to be spies for the Western agencies.

In a video aired on Iran’s Arabic-language television news network al-Alam TV on Thursday,
Kohler admitted to being an agent of the French General Directorate for External Security (DGSE),
which is equivalent to the British MI6 and the American CIA.

In the recording, Kohler said she and her partner were in Iran with the main purpose of laying the groundwork for mass unrest
in an attempt to trigger “a revolution” in the Islamic Republic and overthrow the Iranian government.

She explained that they brought in large sums of cash in order to fund riots and strikes,
and purchase weaponry in an attempt to stir up chaos.
Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 Edec0688-fe1b-4e81-be06-248e76203a8c


I have been very radicalized once again since 2020. Now I consider such people as my personal enemies. They work for the transatlantic oligarchs who are trying to kill us. I don't care if they do it consciously or out of stupidity.

.......

😡✊💣💥☠
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Posts : 13396
Reputation : 117
Join date : 2019-03-17
Age : 64
Location : ECB City

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by 刘汉 Thu Oct 06, 2022 5:43 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:https://t.me/olegyasynsky/512

Two minutes of hate. I am surprised to read how several critical tweets of Elon Musk addressed to the Kiev government turned out to be enough for many to talk about him as almost a new progressive phenomenon of the modern world. 

Apart from the cheap sensationalism of the propaganda media, no matter what Musk says or writes, he is the brightest personification of what is waging a total war against humanity today. And, of course, it's not about his American citizenship, stellar ambitions and astronomical wealth. 

Unlike us, he represents a very specific ideology and a clearly structured project of the future. His enterprises are building a fusion of the human brain and artificial intelligence, his cosmos should become a refuge for the elites from their own irresponsibility on Earth, and underground tunnels for transport should establish a direct connection through the underworld between different points of the hell being built on earth. 

It's easier for me to sympathize with the nonentity Zelensky than with the Mask, who looks like a character from Soviet science fiction about the sellers of air and the masters of the world. There are traces of humanity in Zelensky's madness, cruelty and cowardice. There is nothing human about Mask's projects. 

The creepy robot of the future, presented by him a few days ago, as a formula for solving our everyday inconveniences, made me remember the arguments of fellow Christians about the return of Satan. In the implementation of satanic plans, the collective Mask will have any masks and, at the request of the brainless public, the official magician of the system will take any color and shape, causing sympathy and applause from anyone.

A few years ago, during the coup in Bolivia, organized by the United States to control lithium deposits, in a letter to a representative of Armani, Musk clearly and honestly expressed his position: "We will stage coups wherever we want! Get over it."

I invite everyone to my channel https://t.me/olegyasynsky

........... 

🤔🤔🤔❗😎

The article is confusing, because the author is switching between Musk and Mask and mask. Sometimes it seems to be a typo, sometimes it seems to be intentionally.
I personally know people, who admire him. For me, he is outright disgusting.
刘汉
刘汉

Posts : 5619
Reputation : 33
Join date : 2020-09-19
Location : 中国

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Talos Thu Oct 06, 2022 5:48 pm

Day 20, Mahsa Amini protests/rioting in Iran
#⃣ Daily turnout observed from visual evidence:

05 OCT: ~228 ⬅ (tentative)

• Lowest turnout since 1st day of current protest period
• No evidence of public protest demonstration at universities

📊 Bar chart ⬇
🧵Thread 1/2

Look at the chart in link below the most rioters who turned up ever was 5000 in a nation of 83 million that's tiny yet the Western mainstream media would have you think hundreds of thousands or millions are rioting.

https://mobile.twitter.com/INTELonIRAN/status/1577875853035175936

Talos
Talos

Posts : 3430
Reputation : 79
Join date : 2018-05-23

Profanity, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Oct 06, 2022 6:16 pm

刘汉 wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:https://t.me/olegyasynsky/512

Two minutes of hate. I am surprised to read how several critical tweets of Elon Musk addressed to the Kiev government turned out to be enough for many to talk about him as almost a new progressive phenomenon of the modern world. 

Apart from the cheap sensationalism of the propaganda media, no matter what Musk says or writes, he is the brightest personification of what is waging a total war against humanity today. And, of course, it's not about his American citizenship, stellar ambitions and astronomical wealth. 

Unlike us, he represents a very specific ideology and a clearly structured project of the future. His enterprises are building a fusion of the human brain and artificial intelligence, his cosmos should become a refuge for the elites from their own irresponsibility on Earth, and underground tunnels for transport should establish a direct connection through the underworld between different points of the hell being built on earth. 

It's easier for me to sympathize with the nonentity Zelensky than with the Mask, who looks like a character from Soviet science fiction about the sellers of air and the masters of the world. There are traces of humanity in Zelensky's madness, cruelty and cowardice. There is nothing human about Mask's projects. 

The creepy robot of the future, presented by him a few days ago, as a formula for solving our everyday inconveniences, made me remember the arguments of fellow Christians about the return of Satan. In the implementation of satanic plans, the collective Mask will have any masks and, at the request of the brainless public, the official magician of the system will take any color and shape, causing sympathy and applause from anyone.

A few years ago, during the coup in Bolivia, organized by the United States to control lithium deposits, in a letter to a representative of Armani, Musk clearly and honestly expressed his position: "We will stage coups wherever we want! Get over it."

I invite everyone to my channel https://t.me/olegyasynsky

........... 

🤔🤔🤔❗😎

The article is confusing, because the author is switching between Musk and Mask and mask. Sometimes it seems to be a typo, sometimes it seems to be intentionally.
I personally know people, who admire him. For me, he is outright disgusting.

The text was automatically translated from Russian. 

Fo me Musk is still a racist Boer from South Africa. 

🤮
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Posts : 13396
Reputation : 117
Join date : 2019-03-17
Age : 64
Location : ECB City

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Mr Badger Thu Oct 06, 2022 6:46 pm

Patrick Lancaster on The Duran:


_________________
"I just wish the world was twice as big and half of it was still unexplored." - David Attenborough
"Look at those clouds, and tell me this isn't the end of everything." - Karl Agathon, BSG.
"They stood and clapped on doorsteps for us, and when they realise what we've done, they'll stone us to death." - Michelle, UK nurse
Mr Badger
Mr Badger

Posts : 3872
Reputation : 75
Join date : 2018-05-17
Age : 51
Location : East Sussex, UK

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Oct 06, 2022 9:32 pm

https://t.me/olegyasynsky/514

Bad news from Colombia. Leftist President Gustavo Petro, whose victory was recently so celebrated by so many who missed hope, in a recent interview says that he is ready to transfer control over the Colombian territory of the Amazon jungle to the United States and NATO forces. He proposes the creation of some kind of "Transatlantic Climate Police Force", which will have to fight forest fires, deforestation of the jungle and protect wild animals.  

Colombia is the only associate member of NATO in Latin America, a country under full political and military control of the United States. We can well imagine how the NATO and US military will fight fires and poaching. Transnational corporations, after expelling the guerrillas from the remote, nature-rich areas of Colombia, are strengthening their territorial and economic control over the whole country. This was the idea of the "peace with the guerrillas" entrusted to the previous Colombian authorities by the US government. Peasant and Indian organizations, which today have become the last barrier in the way of corporations destroying nature and man, are being liquidated by gangs of ultra-right militants hired by the authorities. 
During the first months of the rule of leftist President Petro, who promised the country to put an end to police and paramilitary terror, the murders of social leaders and the lawlessness of the security forces on the ground only increased. It is obvious that the government does not have the mechanisms or is simply not interested in putting an end to this. 

2 months after the inauguration of her left (left?) president, Colombia remains the backyard of the empire.

I invite everyone to my channel https://t.me/olegyasynsky

.......

🤮😡✊💣💥☠
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Posts : 13396
Reputation : 117
Join date : 2019-03-17
Age : 64
Location : ECB City

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Oct 06, 2022 11:23 pm

https://t.me/c/1663447018/7652

Conversation between the Presidents of Azerbaijan, Turkey and a reporter of Radio Liberty on the sidelines of the European Political Community Summit in Prague:

Aliev: 
Reporter: "Svoboda"
Aliyev: Aah, they are Soros (addressing Erdogan)
Erdogan: Girl, you can't, you don't have to do this
Reporter: I assure you, no, I'm not Soros' man
Aliev: Greetings from me to Soros

URGENT NEWS!🔥

........... 

2 videos. Too bad it's not an open channel. 

😁😎
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Posts : 13396
Reputation : 117
Join date : 2019-03-17
Age : 64
Location : ECB City

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Oct 07, 2022 12:30 am

https://t.me/c/1417137205/17256

https://multipolar-magazin.de/artikel/massenformierung-des-weltbewusstseins

............ 

"Mass formation of world consciousness

What is the conflict between Russia and the West really about? Why couldn't the West simply integrate Russia after the fall of the Wall? Why does the US fear Russia more than China? And what connections are there to the 18th and early 19th centuries, when Germany and Russia were once allies? A conversation with the publicist Hauke Ritz about the deeper reasons for the new system competition.

...."

Interesting philosophical view of the conflict USA/Western Europe against Russia.

🤔
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Posts : 13396
Reputation : 117
Join date : 2019-03-17
Age : 64
Location : ECB City

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum