Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#100 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+7
ShockJock
KneelB4Zod!
Mr Badger
khnum
Pirata
Böhse Tante
Zambeezi
11 posters

Page 30 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

#100 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 Empty Re: #100 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Pirata Tue Aug 02, 2022 10:47 pm

khnum wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:#100 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 X3479
#100 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 X3480

The world has thrown 80 billion Euros at this wanker you'd think he could get a new t-shirt

So I bought myself a new SNOOPY T-Shirt in 'military green' BY ACCIDENT, Woodstock pointing at my face with the phrase: "HAHAHA".. Imagine that.. funniest T-shirt of all times, but my mum said: Zelensky green? Should have seen my face....
Pirata
Pirata

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

#100 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 Empty Re: #100 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Tue Aug 02, 2022 10:59 pm

dear Nancy: it's been a long day huh... how you sleeping?

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Aug 02, 2022 11:04 pm

https://t.me/craZybear2022/15487

News from Realpolitik:

Chinese battery company CATL is freezing the opening of its plant in the United States. The $ 5 billion plant was supposed to supply batteries for Tesla and Ford.

Apple's Chinese suppliers have suspended their deliveries. In fact, the American tech giant's business is frozen.

Something like this to start with

@OpenUkraine

If economic war against China begins, it will still seem child's play with gas.

😁😎
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Mr Badger, Zambeezi, Profanity and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Aug 02, 2022 11:08 pm

#100 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 X3489

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Aug 02, 2022 11:12 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle 1 Tue Aug 02, 2022 11:18 pm

Yes if the Chinese cut off sourcing to international business concerns it will cause serious disruptions but ultimately it will denigrate China’s business model as these international conglomerates will simply, eventually source elsewhere as they have been doing. China will be viewed as an unreliable partner .  Manufacturing for example has moved from China to places such as Vietnam and Cambodia, and interestingly enough bohse, to Haiti.  It is important to remember that China does not have a sufficient domestic economy yet, which would off set the loss, whether imposed or self inflicted, of their export dominated economy.  Matter-of-factly, China currently is faced with quite worrisome domestic economic dislocation, for instance their real estate markets in a state of near collapse resulting in a potential of catastrophic defaults.

Eagle 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Aug 02, 2022 11:34 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Tue Aug 02, 2022 11:51 pm

Eagle 1 wrote:Yes if the Chinese cut off sourcing to international business concerns it will cause serious disruptions but ultimately it will denigrate China’s business model as these international conglomerates will simply, eventually source elsewhere as they have been doing. China will be viewed as an unreliable partner .  Manufacturing for example has moved from China to places such as Vietnam and Cambodia, and interestingly enough bohse, to Haiti.  It is important to remember that China does not have a sufficient domestic economy yet, which would off set the loss, whether imposed or self inflicted, of their export dominated economy.  Matter-of-factly, China currently is faced with quite worrisome domestic economic dislocation, for instance their real estate markets in a state of near collapse resulting in a potential of catastrophic defaults.

Shut the fuck up moronic CIA DEEP STATE RETARD.. why do you even bother?

China just successfully built and opened the most "important bridge" in Croatian history.. you understand FUCK ALL...
just shut the fuck up okay.. waste of time!!!! YOU SUCK SATANS DICK! Cant's even tell you how much... go fuck yourself!

Just fuck off! You are too retarded to communicate with..

Last edited by Pirata on Tue Aug 02, 2022 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Aug 02, 2022 11:56 pm

#100 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 X3491
#100 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 X3492

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Wed Aug 03, 2022 12:21 am

Pirata wrote:
Eagle 1 wrote:Yes if the Chinese cut off sourcing to international business concerns it will cause serious disruptions but ultimately it will denigrate China’s business model as these international conglomerates will simply, eventually source elsewhere as they have been doing. China will be viewed as an unreliable partner .  Manufacturing for example has moved from China to places such as Vietnam and Cambodia, and interestingly enough bohse, to Haiti.  It is important to remember that China does not have a sufficient domestic economy yet, which would off set the loss, whether imposed or self inflicted, of their export dominated economy.  Matter-of-factly, China currently is faced with quite worrisome domestic economic dislocation, for instance their real estate markets in a state of near collapse resulting in a potential of catastrophic defaults.

Shut the fuck up moronic CIA DEEP STATE RETARD.. why do you even bother?

China just successfully built and opened the most "important bridge" in Croatian history.. you understand FUCK ALL...
just shut the fuck up okay.. waste of time!!!! YOU SUCK SATANS DICK! Cant's even tell you how much... go fuck yourself!

Just fuck off! You are too retarded to communicate with..

Peljesac brigde is a national Croatian issue, especially for us who life in the south.. my family members already drove across this bridge, and nobody gives a shit about what morons like YOU arseholes comprehend or NOT.. we know who made this bridge POSSIBLE. My brother will drive across this bridge next, and you fucking turd understand NOTHING.

Last edited by Pirata on Wed Aug 03, 2022 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Aug 03, 2022 12:29 am

#100 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 X3496

#100 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 Xx176

#100 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 X3495

#100 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 X3497

#100 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 X3499

Last edited by Zambeezi on Wed Aug 03, 2022 12:55 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle 1 Wed Aug 03, 2022 12:29 am

“ Shut the fuck up moronic CIA DEEP STATE RETARD.. why do you even bother?

Just fuck off! You are too retarded to communicate with..”

Deary me.  I really don’t know what to say this highly intellectual repose Pirata.

Eagle 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Wed Aug 03, 2022 12:45 am

Eagle 1 wrote:“ Shut the fuck up moronic CIA DEEP STATE RETARD.. why do you even bother?

Deary me.  I really don’t know what to say this highly intellectual repose Pirata.

Yeah, because you know FUCK ALL about reality.. and I for one am TIRED to listen to your RETARDED CRAP.

Get it? You are FINISHED.. you anglo-saxons can go suck ýour own dicks for all eternity.. WE DON'T CARE, FUCK OFF!

CHINA BUILT OUR BRIDGE..

YOU BROKE ASS MOTHERFUCKERS JUST TALK CHEAP RETARDED USELESS SHIT.. YOU SUCK!
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Wed Aug 03, 2022 1:09 am

Pirata wrote:
Eagle 1 wrote:“ Shut the fuck up moronic CIA DEEP STATE RETARD.. why do you even bother?

Yeah, because you know FUCK ALL about reality.. and I for one am TIRED to listen to your RETARDED CRAP.

Get it? You are FINISHED.. you anglo-saxons can go suck ýour own dicks for all eternity.. WE DON'T CARE, FUCK OFF!

CHINA BUILT OUR BRIDGE..

And just in case you wonder.. I just confront you with how the majority of Croats actually think about "the West"..

We are really DONE wth your bullshit.. go feel yourself up and down as much as you lkie.. we don't CARE.
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle 1 Wed Aug 03, 2022 1:24 am

I bet you are an Aquarius with that type of unconventional and chaotic approach. Also quite possibly you have either a Pisces or Scorpio moon.

Eagle 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Aug 03, 2022 1:33 am

#100 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 X3500
https://english.almayadeen.net/news/politics/yemen-warring-parties-renew-truce-for-two-months:-un

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Wed Aug 03, 2022 1:35 am

Good Morning from a hot and humid Manchuria

https://www.globaltimes.cn/page/202208/1272078.shtml

China summons US ambassador overnight to protest against Pelosi's Taiwan visit, warns US of paying price for its mistake

China's Vice Foreign Minister Xie Feng summoned US Ambassador to China Nicholas Burns overnight to protest against US House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's visit to Taiwan island late Tuesday night, stressing that the nature of Pelosi's visit is extremely vicious and the consequence is very grave. The Chinese side will not sit idly by.

Noting that the US government should have restrained Pelosi's unscrupulous move and prevented her from going against the historical trend but instead indulged her and colluded with her, which exacerbates the tension in the Taiwan Straits and seriously damages China-US ties, Xie said the US must pay the price for its own mistake. China will take necessary and resolute countermeasures and we mean what we say.

刘汉
刘汉

Zambeezi and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Aug 03, 2022 2:35 am

#100 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 X3501

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Aug 03, 2022 2:43 am

#100 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 X3502

Profanity likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ? Wed Aug 03, 2022 3:10 am

sigh Crying or Very sad it was a long night... and many more to go... Rolling Eyes

friend Eagle 1 and all, and this is for discussion not your other interaction with the other poster here,
if indeed manufacturing has moved from china and cause it to suffer or possible death of CCP,
then USA has long cease to have manufacturing and still around? why?
ah you say its da dollar mate - we control the reserved dollar and we can print like irresponsible brat, right?
well, yes you are right when nobody figured out the game in the begining,
and recently VVP showed the world how to boomerang back like a bitch, didnt he show some master judo move?!
and china, the few country that has 1T reserve, the possibilities are too juicy to 'attack' (and yes you already know you white media will use the word 'attack') america to cause it to OUTRIGHT DEFAULT Bye Bye Dollar! pale

again friends, I have been here, on your white ppl forum, to sound the 'alarm' and 'advice/opinion' for decades...
for me, my biggest objection, as I shared w the saker's friends, remains the same - I am anti-collateral damage. PERIOD!

let me show you an example from 0H -

BIG BOLD TITLE  Arrow  Germany Vows "Will Help Taiwan" If China Attacks, While Russia Blasts "Purely Provocative" Pelosi Visit
and the pro-fake-demcracy hurray!!!

but anyone with a brain, that is hopefully, all of us here, a very special place here,
would immediately show disgust and confidently classify that has mis-information - why?
coz  Exclamation  
the text "German Foreign Minister Annalena Baerbock said Tuesday at a moment all eyes are on US House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's Air Force plane reportedly en route to Taiwan, "We do not agree with a situation where a big neighbor attacks a small one, while violating international law. And this also applies to China."

So what we have here is NOT Germany will help TW
but a politician German Foreign Minister Annalena Baerbock made some Random Personal comments,
and she surely CANNOT represent the WHOLE of Germany
and anyone here wanna bet she took some cash incentives? and there are long puppet strings somewhere? Sad

So again, grandma was shown as a democracy defender hero? - just check all her financial if you will?
and that's only to begin with Rolling Eyes
so how clean or corrupt do you think the current TW pirates who claims gov there? who swim in da same shit pool with the white corrupted politicians?

again, pls try not to compare dirty laundry here and Pavlovian response to accuse the chi-com of their sins of century
yes there are many and CCP is still fixing a lot so poison the western invaders left behind since the Opium War
and yes they are not super clean (or I like them to me much more cleaner than they currently are even after swat the fly and hunt the tiger operation)

but FACT!!! china did not encourage TAXES or CALI to break away from the republic of america,
nor Barcelona nor .... you get it?!
China could have been using the same and even better version of grandma-style democratic too to break up USA!!! (aka colour revolution)
Shouldn't democratic USA encourage China to assist Taxes and Cali to seek a better future in the international world stage?! bounce

Never thought of that? the boomerang is a bitch!!!  Twisted Evil

so again, I hope you are all in safe and secure and still access to daily service (food, shelter, clean air, water, sanitary stuff)
coz it looks like USA hell bend on having war at Global North and now has just lit the fuse for war in Global South Evil or Very Mad
as if USA will surely survive, or imagine it will be the Sole Last Man Standing (based on the fake and inaccurate WWII history they spun + The fable of the dollar that it cannot be destroyed and die)

there are many here who are way more qualify than me on this broad subject - let's help each other to make it to the NEXT tomorrow
coz its no longer guaranteed
anywhere on earth No
no where is safe now affraid

btw, it may not be a western thing, but maybe you want to pile up and stock toilet papers Question  and do it like FAST!!!

be well be safe

#100 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 3700336097

?

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Aug 03, 2022 3:33 am

►'It's like a new Cold War': Russia and West vie for influence in Africa
https://archive.ph/wip/2qdTt

https://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/national/20583852.its-like-new-cold-war-russia-west-vie-influence-africa/
#100 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 X3503
USAID promises $1.3bn to Horn of Africa
$476 million to Somalia
$488 million to Ethiopia
$255 million to Kenya
USAID Chief Samantha Power in India sourcing foodgrains

Russian, French and American leaders are crisscrossing Africa to win support for their positions on the war in Ukraine

►US, EU envoys urge Ethiopia to restore key services in Tigray
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/afp/article-11073805/US-EU-envoys-urge-Ethiopia-restore-key-services-Tigray.html
#100 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 X3504
Fighting has eased since a humanitarian truce was declared at the end of March.
More than 13 million people need food assistance across northern Ethiopia.
The diplomats also called for unfettered aid deliveries to Tigray
and the neighbouring conflict-hit regions of Afar and Amhara, a
nd urged the government to lift restrictions on cash and fuel to Tigray.
Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed's government and the Tigray People's Liberation Front (TPLF)
have both raised the prospect of negotiations to end the brutal conflict.
US envoy Mike Hammer and EU envoy Annette Weber visiting Ethiopia to hold talks,
including with TPLF leader Debretsion Gebremichael in Tigray.

#100 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 X131

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:41 am

AFP News Agency
@AFP
·
28m
#BREAKING Chinese military drills breach Taiwan waters, endanger international order: Taipei

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Wed Aug 03, 2022 6:34 am

Zambeezi wrote:►'It's like a new Cold War': Russia and West vie for influence in Africa
https://archive.ph/wip/2qdTt

https://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/national/20583852.its-like-new-cold-war-russia-west-vie-influence-africa/
#100 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 X3503
USAID promises $1.3bn to Horn of Africa
$476 million to Somalia
$488 million to Ethiopia
$255 million to Kenya
USAID Chief Samantha Power in India sourcing foodgrains

Russian, French and American leaders are crisscrossing Africa to win support for their positions on the war in Ukraine

►US, EU envoys urge Ethiopia to restore key services in Tigray
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/afp/article-11073805/US-EU-envoys-urge-Ethiopia-restore-key-services-Tigray.html
#100 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 X3504
Fighting has eased since a humanitarian truce was declared at the end of March.
More than 13 million people need food assistance across northern Ethiopia.
The diplomats also called for unfettered aid deliveries to Tigray
and the neighbouring conflict-hit regions of Afar and Amhara, a
nd urged the government to lift restrictions on cash and fuel to Tigray.
Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed's government and the Tigray People's Liberation Front (TPLF)
have both raised the prospect of negotiations to end the brutal conflict.
US envoy Mike Hammer and EU envoy Annette Weber visiting Ethiopia to hold talks,
including with TPLF leader Debretsion Gebremichael in Tigray.

#100 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 X131

USAID as this post states is currently run by former UN Ambassador and psychotic bitch Samantha Power who usually answers problems from hell with solutions from hell...there will be some catch to this womans 'generosity'

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Aug 03, 2022 6:39 am

OT:

#100 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 FZLnMW9WAAEv4ZT?format=jpg&name=small

Headache

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Aug 03, 2022 8:08 am

Spriteer
@spriteer_774400
·
4m
The real crisis over Taiwan could begin only after Pelosi flies to the US - in the long run, China will probably use her visit as an excuse to change its military approach to Taiwan, writes the Washington Post.

Spriteer
@spriteer_774400
·
3m
Pelosi's visit to Taiwan has a serious impact on the political foundations of Sino-American relations - Beijing

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Wed Aug 03, 2022 8:35 am

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Aug 03, 2022 8:56 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:05 am

UA Exposed
@UAexposed
·
37m
Ukronazis are literally wiped out in Soledar
Extreme high losses

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by nobody Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:22 am

Pirata wrote:
Pirata wrote:

CHINA BUILT OUR BRIDGE..

And just in case you wonder.. I just confront you with how the majority of Croats actually think about "the West"..

We are really DONE wth your bullshit.. go feel yourself up and down as much as you lkie.. we don't CARE.

Cool down guys, this language doesn't reflect your intellect.

As for China economical importance, I cannot talk about Europe, but the whole US economy is heavily dependent on it.
Most big US companies are facing a critical shortage of parts, unable to honor service contracts on the equipment the sold. I work for a well known US company and we are in big troubles because of this. Dell for example, which is the largest business computer provider is facing major issues - new computers with failed components are waiting up to 4-5 months for replacement parts and I am talking about business segment with 1-day service entitlement not about the retail. Tesla orders for the cars fully paid in January 2021 are just being delivered now after 1.5 years of waiting.

nobody

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:28 am

UA Exposed
@UAexposed
·
1m
Good news from Soledar
Knauf factory is now owned by DPR

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next