Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#97 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+7
Mr Badger
刘汉
Böhse Tante
khnum
KneelB4Zod!
Pirata
Zambeezi
11 posters

Page 4 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next

Go down

#97 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 Empty Re: #97 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Wed Jun 15, 2022 1:56 am

#97 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 X2141

Spriteer
@spriteer_774400

There is information about the elimination of a huge column of UA
trying to break through the encirclement near Severodonetsk.

The armed forces of the DPR, together with the Russian army,
covered the column of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, a lot of corpses.

the capture of the village of Vrubovka by Russian troops.
This creates a direct threat to the operational encirclementof the entire Gorsko-Zolotoy grouping of the UA
·
42m
in the direction of Artemovsk / Bakhmut, the reconnaissance groups of the RF Armed Forces
reached the approaches to the settlement of Vershina, thus cutting off the M03 highway.
·
40m
Russian troops liberated Semigorye - the UA at the Uglegorsk TPP are surrounded!
the fronts of the LPR, Vrubovka under Russian troops
The capture of Vrubovka means the operational encirclement of the UA grouping in Zolote and Gorsky.

Spriteer
@spriteer_774400
·
38m
The Ukrainian side asked for a corridor from Severodonetsk
to evacuate civilians from the Azot plant to Lysichansk,
which is under the control of Kyiv -

The Russian military agreed. Humanitarian Corridor to open June 15

Back to top Go down

#97 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 Empty Re: #97 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Wed Jun 15, 2022 1:59 am

#97 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 X2142

#97 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 Xx124

#97 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 X2145

Last edited by Zambeezi on Wed Jun 15, 2022 6:16 am; edited 2 times in total

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:04 am

Böhse Tante wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:June 14th, 2022.
https://seedp29xb.bitchute.com/izwNAdmMGIC7/z1b_USfjSpI.mp4

**auntie? is this^^ an effortless link for your phone?
This I can watch here. The main probs are with twitter since they started to force people to make an account there.
Sometimes I can see the tweets here but mostly not. Don't know why.
I can tell yu why...
bcause I screenshot twitter posts and turn them into .jpegs. Smile

Last edited by Zambeezi on Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:22 am

https://t.me/UkraineHumanRightsAbuses/5773

◾The Ukrainian Army recruitment office is kidnapping civilians in the streets to conscript them for cannon fodder.

◾ In the video the man on green shirt is spotted by a vehicle that stops inmediatly and were two uniformed men came out and chase running the unsuspecting civilian.

😡🤮
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:26 am

just a freak accident... move along.
#97 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 X2143
https://nitter.net/spriteer_774400/status/1536862191168675846

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:26 am

Zambeezi wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:June 14th, 2022.
https://seedp29xb.bitchute.com/izwNAdmMGIC7/z1b_USfjSpI.mp4

**auntie? is this^^ an effortless link for your phone?
This I can watch here. The main probs are with twitter since they started to force people to make an account there.
Sometimes I can see the tweets here but mostly not. Don't know why.
I can tell yu why...
bcause I screenshot twitter posts and turn them into .jpegs. Smile

I gno what you are doing there ... 😱

Nah, I meant the embedded tweets, some show the pics or vids and some do not. But it's ok, I often have it on telegram too.

🤔 😁

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:35 am

makes me sick. spit.
#97 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 X2144

KneelB4Zod! and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:46 am

#97 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 X2146

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:50 am

#97 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 X2147

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:50 am

https://t.me/azmilitary11/6942

‼JUST IN‼
‼The Ukrainian people and the government led by President Vladimir Zelensky must i̵independently resolve the issue of the possibility of TERITORIAL CONCESSIONS,the US is not going to impose its position,US Secretary of State Anthony Blinken said‼

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔❓

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:56 am

https://t.me/realnewsZ/4731

Police officers have to flee in Latacunga in Ecuador and a policeman is being held by protesters. The general strike launched against the rise in prices and the government could turn into an uprising following the arrest of the leader of the indigenous peoples.

Video inside link.

👏👏👏👏👏😎
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:04 am

teaming up! this is awesome. i missed Inessa!!
#97 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 X2148
https://www.tiktok.com/@inessanott

#97 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 Xx125
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeix8jbmQnS6FprsJIsjVyQ/videos

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:17 am

#97 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 C20

https://thecradle.co/Article/news/9248

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:38 am

Russia tells Ukraine to lay down arms in Sievierodonetsk battle
https://archive.ph/0brTB

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/russia-tells-ukraine-lay-down-arms-sievierodonetsk-battle-2022-06-14/
Azot

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Jun 15, 2022 6:30 am

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FVNUoEvX0AAF37u?format=jpg&name=large

#97 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 FVNUoEvX0AAF37u?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Wed Jun 15, 2022 9:14 am

The devil of disproportionate justice is buried in the middle of that statement:

"...and you don’t have a reason for doing so..."

This will allow them to selectively judge individuals (i.e., apply the rule as they see fit to those they like or don't like).

It will be applied in the same way "hate crime" is - that is, "it's not a hate crime if so-and-so does it, but if you do it, it is."

Japan passes bill making ‘online insults’ punishable by one year in jail

Food shortages. Medication shortages. Chip shortages. Gas & Oil shortages. Glad we don't have mean tweets. Rolling Eyes

Governments the world over are making their moves against the people which will only end in utter failure.

Remember Smith Mundt Mod. Act of 2012?

This authoritarian attempt to silence the entire western populations won't last for long beyond Jan 2023, the beginning of the end of their power.. [Vedic].. of course they will use violence against their own peoples and will declare martial law next, just like they allow Nazis to bomb Donetsk civilians.. they can't help themselves.. they're pure evil.
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Wed Jun 15, 2022 11:15 am

Russia Halts Rocket-Engine Deliveries to U.S.

Two NASA Satellites Fell Into the Ocean After Failed Astra Rocket Launch

Yet our Western politicians continue to pretend to not understand the principle of causality. clown

If ever there was a moment to hysterically scream "Putin did this".. yet that would make their impotence too obvious.

Russia to not bargain with Turkey over Syria and Ankara's position in NATO — envoy

Leave Turkey inside NATO and let the donkey destroy NATO "from within"...

Turkey's inflation climbed to its highest level since 1998, hitting an annual 73.5% in May.

By the way, Turkey is in grave danger of a huge earthquake, lots of large seimic activity in recent days.

Medvedev doubts Ukraine will still exist in two years

Who says that the USA or the EU (in their current form) will still exist in 2 years?

Some nations will double down on their fascist tendencies and we may see some very authoritarian developments in those places, and other nations will get their shit together and try to clean up the mess.. and be leaving the "union of misery" so to speak. Only time will tell "who is who" in the next two years.
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Wed Jun 15, 2022 11:51 am

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Wed Jun 15, 2022 12:14 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:https://t.me/azmilitary11/6942

‼JUST IN‼
‼The Ukrainian people and the government led by President Vladimir Zelensky must i̵independently resolve the issue of the possibility of TERITORIAL CONCESSIONS,the US is not going to impose its position,US Secretary of State Anthony Blinken said‼

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔❓

This means, US is throwing Ukraine under the bus. No surprise actually.
刘汉
刘汉

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:36 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:01 pm

as China's sanctions upon Australia begin to bite....
(Pompeo dictated these anti-china policies to the 5-eyes. remember? Where is fat Mike now?? )

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:11 pm

Pirata wrote:
Medvedev doubts Ukraine will still exist in two years

Who says that the USA or the EU (in their current form) will still exist in 2 years?

Some nations will double down on their fascist tendencies
and we may see some very authoritarian developments in those places,

and other nations
will get their shit together and try to clean up the mess.. and be leaving the "union of misery" so to speak.

Only time will tell "who is who" in the next two years.
#97 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 2713748720

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:44 pm

UAE to suspend exports of Indian wheat for four months
https://archive.ph/sxIXE

https://www.reuters.com/breakingviews/uae-suspend-exports-indian-wheat-four-months-2022-06-15/
'suspends exports and re-exports'...
in other words they're hoarding.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:52 pm

Tanker to pick up crude oil for Italy's Eni arrives in Venezuelan waters
https://archive.ph/GxXl7

https://www.reuters.com/business/energy/oil-tanker-pick-up-crude-oil-italys-eni-arrives-venezuelan-waters-2022-06-10/

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Wed Jun 15, 2022 4:23 pm

#97 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 Scree164

So let me get this straight.. Russia sells S300 to Turkey etc pp.. but it apparently..

doesn't have enough, nevermind S400 or S500, to secure it's own territory?

I bet the Russians whose houses got damaged or destroyed are totally thrilled.
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Wed Jun 15, 2022 4:37 pm

Cases of Brain Damage in Children Skyrocket Following COVID-19 Vaccines

VAERS data until June 3: Over 2,200 cases of brain damage, including 284 deaths.

It's truly incredible how stupid people are, just jaw dropping that any parent would put any of this shit in their own,
much less their children's bodies, given the injections does not keep anyone from getting "Covid".. unforgivable!
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Wed Jun 15, 2022 5:53 pm

Gazprom to halt another pumping unit of Nord Stream pipeline

Germany recieves 67 from previously 167 mln cubic meters if I understand.. lol! Now try to build your "biggest EU Army".

Eni receives notification from Gazprom about reduction of gas supplies to Italy

Italy is going to have a hysterical nervous breakdown.. thanks to Germanys Greenshirts.. so much fun!

Meanwhile... in Russia..

Power Machines to make eight GTE-170 gas turbines annually by 2024-2025, CEO says

Fuck you Siemens!

https://tass.com/economy/1464535

If the EU blocks Serbia from receiving Russian oil, why should Russia continue to sell oil to any other pussy EU states?

This isn't a game of Chess, rather it's a game of Go.
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jun 15, 2022 6:22 pm

https://t.me/neuesausrussland/6787

⚡The German government is fighting against freedom of speech. I am a free journalist who covers the special operation in Ukraine. They are going to sentence me now to 3 YEARS IN PRISON for telling the truth⚡

According to current German law, it is only allowed to publish one-sided information that benefits the authorities. Anything that goes against this unwritten law is punished by the biased judicial machine.

But: The independent blogging community is ready to resist censorship in the West.

👉 I continue to work in Donetsk. If you are interested in the special project I mentioned, email me at: wombator2022@mail.ru

My channel: @neuesausrussland

🤮😡
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Pirata likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jun 15, 2022 6:27 pm

https://t.me/neuesausrussland/6789

Die Dokumente der Staatsanwaltschaft gegen Alina Lipp
___
Документы уголовное дело против Алины Липп
___
Documents case against Alina Lipp

🙄
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Jun 15, 2022 6:30 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next