Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#86 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+8
刘汉
Mr Badger
Böhse Tante
Talos
boris
Zambeezi
khnum
KneelB4Zod!
12 posters

Page 29 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next

Go down

#86 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 Empty Re: #86 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:10 pm

https://brownstone.org/articles/ehud-qimrons-powerful-letter-to-the-israeli-ministry-of-health/

"... There is currently no medical emergency, but you have been cultivating such a condition for two years now because of lust for power, budgets and control. The only emergency now is that you still set policies and hold huge budgets for propaganda and psychological engineering instead of directing them to strengthen the health care system.

This emergency must stop!

Professor Udi Qimron, Faculty of Medicine, Tel Aviv University"

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Mr Badger likes this post

Back to top Go down

#86 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 Empty Re: #86 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Mr Badger Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:28 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:31 pm

https://www.heise.de/forum/Telepolis/Kommentare/Kasachstan-Unwahrscheinlich-dass-es-sich-um-8-000-Terroristen-handelt/Clare-und-Mick-Barry-laden-ein-29-1-Dublin-Desinformationskampagnen-der-EU/posting-40345600/show/

Clare and Mick Barry invite(29.1.,Dublin): EU Disinformation Campaigns

Tanzmausentfuehrer schrieb am 19.01.2022 18:42:

( Das kam gerade ueber meine mail)
(This just came over my email)

FYI

We would like to invite you to attend an event we are hosting in the New Theatre, Connolly Books, Temple Bar, on Saturday January 29th at 3pm to launch a study we had commissioned in the European Parliament. This is a really important issue for anti-war activists and has a strong bearing on our neutrality. We would love if you could make it-

Rhetoric and Reality of Disinformation in the European Union

by Joshua Rahtz & Anne Zetsche

Study for The Left in the European Parliament

The "foreign interference" narrative is the new frontier of pro-war disinformation from the EU establishment. Pervasive since 2016, the narrative scapegoats Russia and China for the crisis of legitimacy of the EU institutions, imagining so-called "hybrid threats" everywhere, and silencing political opposition with accusations of "collusion" with foreign powers.

The European Parliament's "INGE" special committe on "foreign interference" epitomises this wave of Cold War revivalism, and the culture of neo-McCarthyism that is taking hold in European politics. Crammed with EU foreign policy hawks and "experts" from NATO think tanks, the committee functions as a platform to launder disinformation into EU policy, stoking the flames of war and driving public funds into defence spending.

NATO is, for Irish purposes, a foreign entity, and the dissemination of NATO disinformation in Ireland via European Parliament committees should be seen as a form of interference in Irish democracy. And yet the Irish establishment has swallowed the "foreign interference" narrative hook, line and sinker, with the Taoiseach levelling smears of complicity with Russia against opposition benches, and regular fearmongering from the state broadcaster and Irish newspapers.

If "foreign interference" propaganda is not robustly challenged in Ireland, it will be used to demolish Irish neutrality, marginalise the anti-war left and integrate Ireland further into NATO and EU defence structures. This study documents the web of mercenary Atlanticist think tanks and other sources of motivated "expertise" which are used by European establishment political parties in the INGE committee to construct a false narrative that Europe is constantly under attack, to justify authoritarian security policy and dangerous geopolitical escalation.

We hope to have one of the authors present and myself and Mick will present some of the issues in relation to the latest developments in the European Parliament in this area. The launch will take no more than an hour, with a chat over a glass of wine after it.

All the best

Clare

PS: Feel free to distribute this invite to others who might be interested.

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:51 pm

#86 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 697712634
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Jan 20, 2022 12:47 am

刘汉 wrote:

#86 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 697712634

That's the new normal ...

My guess she doesn't even know what she is saying. With a lot of words ...

lol!

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Jan 20, 2022 2:08 am

Crap, just saw this, from Jan 12:

https://www.zodlikeproductions.net/t255p30-kommt-her-zu-mir-alle-die-ihr-muhselig-und-beladen-seid#119041

Estimated 100s of tanks and fuel on the tracks in Magdeburg.
No idea if this is a fake. Frightening though.
https://twitter.com/Tok3nMaster/status/1481026340182794249

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:59 am

Former pope Benedict under scrutiny in German child sex abuse investigation
https://archive.is/tTaX0

https://www.france24.com/en/europe/20220120-former-pope-benedict-under-scrutiny-in-german-child-sex-abuse-investigation
Is this a green party vendetta?

derp.
Polish Government Officials: "It's no longer in Poland's interests to continue criticising China simply to please the United States"
https://www.reuters.com/lifestyle/sports/polands-president-attend-beijing-olympics-amidst-us-boycott-2022-01-18/

Hindu extremists in India escalate rhetoric with calls to kill Muslims
https://archive.is/pfyz9

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/hindu-extremists-india-escalate-rhetoric-calls-kill-muslims-rcna12450

Patrick Soon-Shiong another pharma ghoul
Giant Covid-19 vaccine plant launched in South Africa by US billionaire
https://archive.ph/wip/S1Lzb

https://www.scmp.com/news/world/africa/article/3164004/us-billionaire-patrick-soon-shiong-launches-giant-coronavirus
#86 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 X1186

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu Jan 20, 2022 4:33 am

Böhse Tante wrote:

Crap, just saw this, from Jan 12:

https://www.zodlikeproductions.net/t255p30-kommt-her-zu-mir-alle-die-ihr-muhselig-und-beladen-seid#119041

Estimated 100s of tanks and fuel on the tracks in Magdeburg.
No idea if this is a fake. Frightening though.
https://twitter.com/Tok3nMaster/status/1481026340182794249

I don't think these troop movements are fake. But they could be a bluff, to force Putin to give in. I also don't think, it is just the pipeline in the Baltic Sea. There is more behind it. The Biden administration must be clear, that more sanctions on Russia just mean, that Russia will turn even more to China. This means, China doesn't need to ship its products to US. China can send its products to Russia in exchange for gaz.
The more pressure the Biden administration puts on Putin the more the shelves in the stores in US will be empty. For Biden it would be better to have a Yelzin instead of a Putin. Then he and his son could exploit the Russian gaz in exchange for Chinese goods. Putin cannot give in and Biden's administration also cannot give in. Economically, US is in a corner, Putin not so much. I think, Biden will use his connections in Kiev and there will be a false flag.
In Taiwan, US can do nothing, because Xi will just sit and wait.
Iran has more potential. Now with the Houthis launching missiles to the UAE and maybe to Sudan, this could explode very quickly.
Turkey is a big unknown. Erdogan could close the Bosporos and the Hellespontos for Russian ships in case of war. Ships of the Russian Baltic Fleet are on their way to the Mediterranean. Will they go to the Black Sea? This could be a trap for Putin.
Actually, if this is escalating through the roof, I would attack Istanbul immediately. Iran could help in this case.
刘汉
刘汉

Mr Badger, Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jan 20, 2022 5:01 am

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu Jan 20, 2022 5:58 am

刘汉
刘汉

Mr Badger, Zambeezi, boris and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu Jan 20, 2022 6:02 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

No restroom? I would piss them off literally. You know: Pissing makes you free. lol!
刘汉
刘汉

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu Jan 20, 2022 6:38 am

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu Jan 20, 2022 8:35 am

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:27 am

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Pavel Thu Jan 20, 2022 12:25 pm

I see that Moscow hosts Iranian dignitaries, and this is of-course good thing; maybe one day Kremlin will rightly value strategic important friendship over the snakes of Ziostan and it’s controlled minions like Blinken for instance.

Mr. Pavel

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Jan 20, 2022 4:08 pm

Israel, Germany sign agreement for three new submarines
https://archive.is/wip/w4L9K

https://m.jpost.com/israel-news/article-694022

Prague considers sending military material to Kyiv
https://archive.is/wip/zBi27

https://www.euractiv.com/section/politics/short_news/prague-considers-sending-military-material-to-kiev/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Jan 20, 2022 4:18 pm

MIT-Educated Doctor Ordered to Undergo Psych Evaluation After Prescribing Ivermectin
https://archive.is/OauBG

https://summit.news/2022/01/18/mit-educated-doctor-ordered-to-undergo-psych-evaluation-after-prescribing-ivermectin/

An MIT-educated doctor who prescribed COVID patients Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine
had her medical license suspended and was ordered to undergo a psychiatric evaluation.

Maine’s Board of Licensure in Medicine voted to pull Dr Meryl Nass’ medical license for 30 days
after accusing her of circulating “misinformation” about COVID-19.

Florida Department of Health Suspends Medical Director for Encouraging Staff to Get Vaccinated
https://archive.is/wip/kB1pL

https://www.businessinsider.com.au/florida-health-department-director-suspended-email-encouraging-vaccination-2022-1

The Florida Department of Health suspended a top medical director on Tuesday
after he sent an email to staffers encouraging them to get vaccinated.

Dr. Raul Pino, the director of the Florida Department of Health in Orange County, wrote in a January 4 email
that he was concerned that only 219 out of 568 staff members had received two doses of the vaccine,
the Associated Press and Central Florida News reported.

“I am sorry but in the absence of reasonable and real reasons, it is irresponsible not to be vaccinated,” Pino wrote, the AP reported.
“We have been at this for two years, we were the first to give vaccines to the masses,
we have done more than 300,000 and we are not even at 50% — pathetic.”

“I have a hard time understanding how we can be in public health and not practice it,” he added, Central Florida News reported.

The Florida Department of Health confirmed that Pino was put on administrative leave
and said it will be investigating whether any laws were broken by sending the email.

“As the decision to get vaccinated is a personal medical choice that should be made free from coercion and mandates from employers,
the employee in question (Pino) has been placed on administrative leave,” Department of Health press secretary Jeremy Redfern said.

Last year Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis barred government agencies and private businesses from implementing vaccine mandates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Jan 20, 2022 4:51 pm

wtf
#86 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 X1187

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Jan 20, 2022 5:11 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jan 20, 2022 6:51 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jan 20, 2022 7:02 pm

Sam Street
@samstreetwrites
·
20h
BREAKING: Novak Djokovic is in talks to sue Australia for £3.2m over ill treatment

#86 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 949160760

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Mr Badger, Zambeezi, boris, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jan 20, 2022 7:03 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jan 20, 2022 7:46 pm

Amran Abocar
@amran_abocar
·
44m
'This is an end': Serbia revokes Rio Tinto's lithium project licences

https://www.reuters.com/business/retail-consumer/serbian-government-revokes-rio-tintos-licences-lithium-project-2022-01-20/

That's for Djokovic, you morons...

#86 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Mr Badger, Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Thu Jan 20, 2022 7:53 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Amran Abocar
@amran_abocar
·
44m
'This is an end': Serbia revokes Rio Tinto's lithium project licences

https://www.reuters.com/business/retail-consumer/serbian-government-revokes-rio-tintos-licences-lithium-project-2022-01-20/

That's for Djokovic, you morons...

#86 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 1619689188

Djokovic was involved with organising Serbs to oppose this for quite some time as it was going to be an environmental disaster...by pure 'co-incidence' the bureaucrat that first cancelled Djokovics visa was an ex Rio Tinto lobbyist

khnum

KneelB4Zod! and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu Jan 20, 2022 8:46 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:04 pm

20 January 2022 13:18
Briefing by Foreign Ministry Spokeswoman Maria Zakharova, Moscow, January 20, 2022

"Unfortunately, the most recent media reports with reference to official agencies, sources, etc., confirm our fears. For several days now, the UK has been sending weapons to Ukraine in air force military transport aircraft. At least six flights have been made, each aircraft capable of carrying up to 77.5 tonnes of cargo, which is a total of about 460 tonnes of weapons. Reports indicate that portable anti-tank systems will be delivered for use in urban areas. By the way, as you know, Western instructors have been training the Ukrainian military precisely for these kinds of military operations at the Yavorov training ground in the Lvov Region."

https://mid.ru/en/foreign_policy/news/1795210/

Zambeezi and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:04 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:32 pm

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/43942/flotilla-of-russian-amphibious-warships-has-entered-the-english-channel

Flotilla Of Russian Landing Ships Has Entered The English Channel

Multiple reports confirm that all six of the Russian Navy warships have begun their passage through the English Channel, after which they will enter the Atlantic Ocean. The vessels comprise the Project 775 Ropucha class amphibious warfare ships Olenegorskiy Gornyak and Georgiy Pobedonosets, as well as the Project 11711 Ivan Gren class landing ship Pyotr Morgunov, from the Northern Fleet, plus three other Ropuchas, the Korolev, Minsk, and Kaliningrad, from the Baltic Fleet.

As of this evening, reports in the British media suggested that the first three Russian vessels, the Baltic Fleet Ropuchas, were already underway in the Channel, while the Northern Fleet contingent was following behind. At least one unsubstantiated account further suggested that the Northern Fleet vessels were at anchor, waiting for an improvement in the weather before making further progress.

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:39 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Mr Badger and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:41 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next