Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 - In other news..

+8
The Original Mind
Humanity Blows
Pirata
Mr Badger
FoShizzle
Matjaz
KneelB4Zod!
Libertine
12 posters

Page 12 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 34  Next

Go down

#1 - In other news.. - Page 12 Empty Re: #1 - In other news..

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:43 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:12 am

Marijuana is dangerous ... for big pharma.

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:14 am

Böhse Tante wrote:Marijuana is dangerous ... for big pharma.

Definitely...

#1 - In other news.. - Page 12 1619689188

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:30 am

When I was younger I had extremly painful spasms 1-2 days every month. The medicines I got didn't help at all, but I was dizzy after using them.

Then I heard about the medica use of cannabis and tried it. I didn't smoke it but used it in cream, only little pieces, because I couldn't work when it influenced my head. The result was incredible, the pain had completely stopped.

The first time I bought 5 grs. and had it for around 3 years. But the last time I needed it I got some with high THC, that was not so helpful. Even when I sometimes smoked it for getting high. if I don't want to get high I don't want it.

If it were legal people could try out which type is good for what. One is good for getting high, the other good against pain and so on. This could save us from a lot of chemical poisons.

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Libertine Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:49 pm

My Mom was eating half a marijuana gummie to ease severe leg pain at night so she could sleep. But she can't get them now as the city I live in went to battle with the shops and business license costs ran them out of of front end store. Pity..

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:51 pm

It's really breathtaking video and it's in 4k!

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:08 am

(German text)

The risky strategy of the Berlin Senator for the Interior
Berlin's Interior Senator Geisel wants to use the Islamic Muslim Brotherhood to de-radicalize IS fighters. A dangerous experiment. A commentary.

https://www.tagesspiegel.de/politik/umgang-mit-is-rueckkehrern-die-riskante-strategie-des-berliner-innensenators/24312286.html

You wouldn't think it's possible. I hope info about this BS gets spread in Europe.

#1 - In other news.. - Page 12 2924852245

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:34 pm

A black bear has been found sleeping in a wardrobe after apparently locking itself into a room in a home in the US state of Montana.

They said the bear had somehow entered a laundry room in the house and managed to bolt the door from the inside.

It began ripping the room apart before apparently feeling tired and climbing into the wardrobe for a nap.

Alerted to the intrusion in Butler Creek, police said the large mammal just yawned when officers knocked on the window to wake it up.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-48731021

#1 - In other news.. - Page 12 _107498865_c36c7df4-3241-4938-8150-29adc8c4cb09

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:43 pm

Poor bear, couldn't know about the evil mechanics of doors.

#1 - In other news.. - Page 12 4047824857

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:03 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:Poor bear, couldn't know about the evil mechanics of doors.

#1 - In other news.. - Page 12 4047824857

The story makes me think of a well known kids' book, "peace at last". The father bear keeps moving to different areas of the house because he keeps getting disturbed by various things til finally he finds a place with no disturbances hence "peace at last". Well maybe this bear in Montana had enough of human interferences/destruction of his habitat/home that led him to take refuge in this cupboard where he finally he found his peace at last.

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:57 am

Bayer-Monsanto deal financed by ECB and taxpayer money (German text):

https://www.heise.de/tp/features/Kauf-von-Monsanto-mit-Steuergeldern-finanziert-4453665.html

Links from there:

https://www.ecb.europa.eu/mopo/implement/omt/html/pspp.en.html

https://www.ecb.europa.eu/ecb/legal/pdf/celex_32016d0016_en_txt.pdf?0240957ff3a5d0b909a9482628799777

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:59 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:14 am

Böhse Tante wrote:Bayer-Monsanto deal financed by ECB and taxpayer money (German text):

https://www.heise.de/tp/features/Kauf-von-Monsanto-mit-Steuergeldern-finanziert-4453665.html

Links from there:

https://www.ecb.europa.eu/ecb/legal/pdf/celex_32016d0016_en_txt.pdf?0240957ff3a5d0b909a9482628799777

Well now, that's quite revealing isn't it.

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:21 am

A group of US billionaires is calling for a wealth tax

Some of America's richest people are urging US presidential candidates to back a wealth tax on the super-rich to improve inequality and climate change.

"America has a moral, ethical and economic responsibility to tax our wealth more," they said in a letter.

Signatories include investor George Soros, Facebook's co-founder Chris Hughes, and Molly Munger, daughter of billionaire Charlie Munger.

The group said they were non-partisan and not endorsing any candidate.

The open letter said: "A wealth tax could help address the climate crisis, improve the economy, improve health outcomes, fairly create opportunity, and strengthen our democratic freedoms. Instituting a wealth tax is in the interest of our republic."

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-48752927

Finally some common sense and reason appears, imo. Better late than never I guess. The only thing is it seems such a sensible idea I imagine it's just a ruse by globalists to get their favored choice as president in 2020, once in power they then have no intention of keeping their promise. Just like Trump never kept his promises after being elected on good, helpful ideas.

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:43 am

Anon wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:Bayer-Monsanto deal financed by ECB and taxpayer money (German text):

Links from there:

Well now, that's quite revealing isn't it.

Best thing is, the biggest investors like Blackrock were sitting on both sides of the table (and they are US-investors!). For them it was a right pocket, left pocket deal ...

Twisted Evil

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:52 pm

500 kg WW2 bomb found - around 350 m from where I live. No immediate danger.

https://www.hessenschau.de/panorama/500-kilo-weltkriegsbombe-im-frankfurter-osten---blindgaenger-auch-in-hanau,frankfurt-bombe-100.html

Another in Hanau, Hesse, yesterday 2 others in Hesse.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:13 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:03 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:500 kg WW2 bomb found - around 350 m from where I live. No immediate danger.

https://www.hessenschau.de/panorama/500-kilo-weltkriegsbombe-im-frankfurter-osten---blindgaenger-auch-in-hanau,frankfurt-bombe-100.html

7.7. we will get evacuated, bomb will be defused:

https://www.journal-frankfurt.de/journal_news/Panorama-2/Bombenfund-im-Ostend-Weltkriegsbombe-soll-am-7-Juli-entschaerft-werden-34170.html

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:40 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:500 kg WW2 bomb found - around 350 m from where I live. No immediate danger.

7.7. we will get evacuated, bomb will be defused:

https://www.journal-frankfurt.de/journal_news/Panorama-2/Bombenfund-im-Ostend-Weltkriegsbombe-soll-am-7-Juli-entschaerft-werden-34170.html

Shocked Shocked Shocked

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:08 pm

A few years ago it was 2 or 3 times within 2 months when I had to stay in my flat because of defusing of those bombs. There was a smaller circle where people got evacuated and a wider circle where they didn't want people in the streets.

Meanwhile there are other bombs found elsewhere in Germany.

You see, WW2 isn't really over ...

Cool

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:38 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:12 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:24 pm

In USA he would have shouted hysterically and run away. Remember the clown video.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:55 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Unbelievable...

#1 - In other news.. - Page 12 63862118

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:33 pm

Saudi Giga Modernism: An Entertainment City for Youth (German text)
but you should see the picture. Here on twitter:

"Saudische Giga-Moderne: Eine Entertainmentstadt für die Jugend"

https://www.heise.de/tp/features/Saudische-Giga-Moderne-Eine-Entertainmentstadt-fuer-die-Jugend-4456332.html

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:41 pm

Translated:

"... Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro. A member of his delegation who had arrived in advance was arrested during a stopover in Seville because 39 kilograms of cocaine were found in his luggage."

From here - about G20:

https://www.heise.de/tp/features/Indopazifische-Allianz-gegen-China-4456756.html

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:00 pm

Anon wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Unbelievable...

#1 - In other news.. - Page 12 63862118

Something is really ... and I mean R-E-A-L-L-Y profoundly wrong with the Chinese..
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:52 pm

Bayer/Monsanto/ECB-gate ???

It started with this:

(too bad it's in German, the comments are very interesting too!!!)

Step 2:

https://www.heise.de/tp/features/Taz-Redakteur-Sprachrohr-von-EZB-und-Bundesbank-4456721.html

Comment about surveillance lists created by BAYER subsidiary MONSANTO:

https://www.heise.de/forum/Telepolis/Kommentare/Taz-Redakteur-Sprachrohr-von-EZB-und-Bundesbank/1-2OT-BAYER-bespitzelt-Ueberwachung-durch-MONSANTO/posting-34772101/show/

"P.S. In this context, I would like to remind you of the pediatrician Dr. Alfredo Pequito who was attacked (to assassinate!) three times in Portugal. It was about experiments on children and more.
BAYERGATE."

Step 3:

The answer of the ECB !!!

https://www.heise.de/tp/features/Geldpolitische-Massnahmen-kommen-in-der-Wirtschaft-an-4457253.html

Intensity of criticism in the comments start boiling! Text of ECB is partwise ridiculous BS.

Comments:

https://www.heise.de/forum/Telepolis/Kommentare/Geldpolitische-Massnahmen-kommen-in-der-Wirtschaft-an/Warum-die-gespielte-Empoerung-seitens-der-TAZ-und-natuerlich-der-EZB-selbst/posting-34774033/show/

https://www.heise.de/forum/Telepolis/Kommentare/Geldpolitische-Massnahmen-kommen-in-der-Wirtschaft-an/Re-Warum-die-gespielte-Empoerung-seitens-der-TAZ-und-natuerlich-der-EZB-selbst/posting-34774594/show/

Is here anyone with knowledge in economic/financial questions? I think, this is not only interesting for German citizens, because the ECB politics will influence the rest of EU. My English and economic experience is not good enough to inform about the main things. Perhaps, if others are interested, there could be a special topic about economic/political questions?

I dunno, but this could become bigger. The ECB has threatened the autor Gaby Weber with juristical consequences!

Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Jun 29, 2019 8:37 pm

Cocaine in British parliament:

Kokain im Parlament: Nur Abgeordnete und enge Vertraute hatten Zugang

https://deutsch.rt.com/europa/89691-kokain-im-parlament-nur-abgeordnete/

#1 - In other news.. - Page 12 863744033

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:31 pm

The MIC has entered every part of US politics, culture ... (German text)

http://www.luftpost-kl.de/luftpost-archiv/LP_16/LP11318_100818.pdf

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 34  Next