Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 - In other news..

+8
The Original Mind
Humanity Blows
Pirata
Mr Badger
FoShizzle
Matjaz
KneelB4Zod!
Libertine
12 posters

Page 6 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next

Go down

#1 - In other news.. - Page 6 Empty Re: #1 - In other news..

Post by messytan Sat 15 Sep 2018 - 1:00

Humanity Blows wrote:You don't just get the FBI shutting that place down with helicopters everywhere and then suddenly abandoning the area for days on end. Something really fucked up had to have happened, but I can't for the life of me guess as to what it is.

Linda was talking about the Chinese infiltrating the site to spy on White Sands but it is all speculation. The delay whilst the site is adandoned due to conducting investigations into the person(s) or technology involved.

messytan

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Sat 15 Sep 2018 - 1:30

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Otto von Bismarck wrote:
messytan wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Blue Swallow
@RealSnipDeal
5 hod.
There was properbly a failed rocket launch near the NM solar observatory (White Sands area is used as a research rocket firing range near Holloman Air Force Base) & the rocket was probably carrying a classified payload so the FBI moved in & cleared the area.

Cleared the area and then just abandoned it for 8 days and counting without explanation and without even posting guards? How much is a major solar observatory worth - (tens of ?) billions of dollars ??! and they leave it open, unlocked and unprotected for anyone to wonder around???

Sure... remember "SPACE FORCE".. Trump's plan to militarize space?

Strange is this the area is still abandoned. Either the site was cleared and, then, residents would be back or site is still somehow dangerous and there would be security gueards and checkpoints everywhere. This is really strange. scratch

No not weird at all if you need a cover up.. they let all the gate keeper "alternative sites" go wild on speculation about "aliens from Nibiru" .. etc.

Did you see the dude walking on the premise and the part where he filmed a X-File sticker left in the bin in one of the laboratories bin?

They don'tcare what people believe as long as they don't demand to be told what the fuck is going on.. americans don't ever demand anything these days.. haven't you noticed..

They just "trust the plan" from the Q-files psyop... LOL

The only negative backlash from this is people running around with that kind of 'virtual reality infection' think they are super soldiers .. LOL

and thus deliberately spread red herrings stick out like sore thumbs.

I
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Sat 15 Sep 2018 - 1:44

messytan wrote:
Humanity Blows wrote:You don't just get the FBI shutting that place down with helicopters everywhere and then suddenly abandoning the area for days on end. Something really fucked up had to have happened, but I can't for the life of me guess as to what it is.

Linda was talking about the Chinese infiltrating the site to spy on White Sands but it is all speculation. The delay whilst the site is adandoned due to conducting investigations into the person(s) or technology involved.

Yeah if the launch of a rocket with a top secret [classified] payload fails and lands near the fricken observatory.. which makes TREMENDIOUS sense considering it's location as I have described in my previous post, then that certainly counts as a "MAJOR FUCK UP" that was not suposed to happen, even less to be known..

Amazing but "psyop lala land" seems to be hardwired into virtual reality infected brains now..

I LOVE STATISTICS.. and common sense because the odds that it's a botched secret space program by US "SPACE FORCE".. makes so much more sense than all the other nonsense.

China.. for real? albino
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat 15 Sep 2018 - 14:17

zerohedge
@zerohedge
12. 9.
National Solar Observatory Mysteriously Closed As Geomagnetic Storm Looms

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-09-11/national-solar-observatory-mysteriously-closed-geomagnetic-storm-looms

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun 16 Sep 2018 - 11:54

Davor Kunc
@DavorKunc
20 hod.
Erdogan approving Erdogan nominating Erdogan as the chairman of the Turkish sovereign fund worth $200 billion. Signed - #Erdogan.

#1 - In other news.. - Page 6 DnI95D9WwAA9yFw

#1 - In other news.. - Page 6 1619689188

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun 16 Sep 2018 - 21:31

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Mon 17 Sep 2018 - 19:09

Another paramilitary group revelead today. This time from north west of the country named "Krainer guard".

Wtf is going on, I had no idea people are organizing?!

#1 - In other news.. - Page 6 Vahta1

http://www.demokracija.si/fokus/po-siskovi-vardi-se-na-gorenjskem-uri-kranjska-vahta.html
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon 17 Sep 2018 - 19:12

Matjaz wrote:Another paramilitary group revelead today. This time from north west of the country named "Krainer guard".

Wtf is going on, I had no idea people are organizing?!

#1 - In other news.. - Page 6 Vahta1

http://www.demokracija.si/fokus/po-siskovi-vardi-se-na-gorenjskem-uri-kranjska-vahta.html

That's good.

#1 - In other news.. - Page 6 949160760

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Mon 17 Sep 2018 - 19:19

Matjaz wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

That's good.

#1 - In other news.. - Page 6 949160760

I guess the times calls for it.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Tue 18 Sep 2018 - 21:07

FFS! I shit you not, this was last nights Emmy awards, I'm glad I didn't watch this sickening parade:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/qEkCHfrLRkc/

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue 18 Sep 2018 - 21:12

Mr Badger wrote:FFS! I shit you not, this was last nights Emmy awards, I'm glad I didn't watch this sickening parade:

What the actual fuck?

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Tue 18 Sep 2018 - 22:16

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:FFS! I shit you not, this was last nights Emmy awards, I'm glad I didn't watch this sickening parade:

What the actual fuck?

Innit? If I didn't know better I'd think it was a bloody parody, but sadly it's real.

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed 19 Sep 2018 - 7:03

RT
@RT_com
3 hod.
Pilot managed to land safely a plane with 370 passengers after all flight systems fail

https://www.rt.com/news/438719-air-india-plane-pilot-landing/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Wed 19 Sep 2018 - 8:46

Mr Badger wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

What the actual fuck?

Innit? If I didn't know better I'd think it was a bloody parody, but sadly it's real.

I saw that definition of diversity and I don't know if it was joke or not but it said in the end, as long as there's no white straight male in the group.

So I've been thinking what do I got to do with it coming from eastern Europe or any other guy from Russia? Would I get bad treatment in America as well? I never done anything wrong neither did my ancestors. But still America is teaching WHOLE world about what is right or wrong.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed 26 Sep 2018 - 12:14

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri 28 Sep 2018 - 0:28

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sat 29 Sep 2018 - 18:51

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Miloš, that's a nice firm name.

#1 - In other news.. - Page 6 3070708466

#1 - In other news.. - Page 6 3077205713
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu 4 Oct 2018 - 8:55

Amy Mek
‏ @AmyMek

Epic Trolling!

When wealthy Liberal Swedes who voted for 'Multiculturalism' are exposed to the "call to prayer" in THEIR neighborhood, it doesn't go well...

These problems will NEVER be resolved until Hollywood, Fake Media & Politicians are effected!

https://twitter.com/AmyMek/status/1047735072630235136

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri 5 Oct 2018 - 22:30

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat 6 Oct 2018 - 13:20

Next time this one, please...:

#1 - In other news.. - Page 6 Tumblr_npcfsdYWfe1u8c3rfo1_500

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat 6 Oct 2018 - 13:55

Interesting thread:

https://twitter.com/RealSnipDeal/status/1048532506834817024

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun 7 Oct 2018 - 12:00

USA: Hundreds join Amber Rose's LA SlutWalk in bid to end rape culture

#1 - In other news.. - Page 6 Z

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun 7 Oct 2018 - 12:14

Wow

#1 - In other news.. - Page 6 Do5acpcW0AAr1Xm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun 7 Oct 2018 - 17:09

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Wow

#1 - In other news.. - Page 6 Do5acpcW0AAr1Xm

MMA photo of the year I guess...:

#1 - In other news.. - Page 6 Do5N6_KX4AAojQL

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun 7 Oct 2018 - 21:34

#1 - In other news.. - Page 6 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue 9 Oct 2018 - 17:37

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed 10 Oct 2018 - 20:03

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri 12 Oct 2018 - 5:47

The Wall Street Journal
@WSJ
56 min.
Several FBI employees have been recalled from Asia amid a probe into prostitution, partying

https://www.wsj.com/articles/fbi-personnel-recalled-from-asia-amid-probe-into-prostitution-partying-1539298488?mod=e2tw

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri 12 Oct 2018 - 9:22

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri 12 Oct 2018 - 11:06

Muraselon News‏ @Muraselon · 2 min.
In Pics: German artist Ursula Behr laid to rest in Damascus -

https://en.muraselon.com/2018/10/german-ursula-behr-laid-rest-damascus/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next