Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+8
Zambeezi
der_mick
刘汉
Talos
Böhse Tante
khnum
Matjaz
KneelB4Zod!
12 posters

Page 24 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next

Go down

#83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Empty Re: #83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Matjaz Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:22 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Matjaz wrote:So what do you plan to do once elites decide to deny you shopping groceries? I've been arguing about this with my gf for last few days. She is vaccinated, she took the jab among the first, months ago already. She works in a private clinic and it was sort of expected from her to take it since she is in environment filled with doctors who believes in their medicine science. Most funny thing is that she knows what all this pandemia is about. She believes me when I tell her that it is all a show and that intention of vaxx is not to cure. But even so, she replies to me that all I have to do is "to obey". She says elites wants us to obey and if we obey, nothing bad will happen. But if we refuse to obey, those who will not be willing to go according to their plans will perish. Weird thinking, I think she just searching for consolation for her action. She didn't really had a choice otherwise she'd be without a job already.

But she asked me what will I do once I will be denied to enter grocery store. We don't live together so her buying me groceries is not everyday option. She told me I could order food online and to be brought to my doorstep but ordering groceries online is very expensive in Slovenia, only rich folks can afford it. So when I'm left without a job I won't have much money. How will I feed myself? Do you think they will go that far and deny us buying our own food?

I will do what I do for last year. Order grocery deliveries and visit corner shops owned by Vitenamese, where no one gives a damn about face masks. They are quite cheap, too.
I was not in supermarket for last one year at least. And definitely I don't miss it...

There is over 700 pubs in Czech Republic that refused to control vaxx status of their custommers. And more will come. Even constitutional court ruled that no one has right to ask what's somenones vaxx status as it is private information. Basicly all the measures are at least partly in violation of the law, constitution or both. Courts are overwhelmed by the lawsuits.

They are ruling with ordinances, it is all illegal but government doesn't give a flying fuck about it. They pretend like its all according with constitution. And when you tell them, you tell it to police or security in the shopping mall they act dumb. Like constitution doesn't apply anymore. There already is fascism in order. Their mouths full of democracy and rule of law but in this case they act dumb.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

#83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Empty Re: #83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by der_mick Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:24 pm

Matjaz wrote:I would take the jab already. The amount of nuisance it brings by not being vaccinated is just too much. Problem is that I'm honestly afraid of this shit. I honestly believe it brings all sorts of desease and malfunctions to your imune system. From dementia to potential cancer to all sorts of heart and brain strokes and so on. It literally is a poison. Now most of people don't think so and they just offer their arm to be shot just so that they are finally left alone. I can't do that. It feels like going under gilliotine, I want it to be over and there is such an easy way to finish all this nightmare but at the same time you sign your death warrant. I can't, just can't do it.

With me it's exactly the opposite. In the beginning I was pro-vax (before they "invented" it). I believed the images on TV and I thought, that to kill a virus, you obviously need some medicine.

After researching more and more during this year, I can tell you this:

I would rather die fighting than take the jab. (I know everybody can say that, but this is how I feel now).

The moment I realized it's not about health, this became a question of politics, self-respect and responsibility to me. This is not about fear of getting some illness. This is about some motherfuckers trying to fuck me, my family, friends and all the other good people out there.

If I would say "YES" to that vaccination, while knowing what I know now, I could not look into the mirror anymore. Maybe I'm not right in the head (or maybe I'm just looking for some responsibility) but this is what I feel.

Who would really want that their children live in a world in which Schwab, Gates and Rothschild rule over everybody? And with their technological possibilities this neo-feudalism would almost certainly not go away anymore.

I'm so envious on people who can afford to ignore this. Pensioners who can't be blackmailed with their job. People who have their own business and are self employed, folks who live off the grid. They are the luckiest bunch in these times. They will be able to prolong this as long as they want.

Here I feel like you. I envy the off-the-grid-people, but I'm slowly starting to build my skills. I stocked up some stuff. Maybe I'll really move to somewhere else during next year (if still possible).

But don't think, that you are helpless. Think more, could you change your job? Do you have any knowledge, that can help you work for someone else? Do you know anybody (who knows anybody) who could help you?
Maybe you will earn less at the beginning but that can change and in hard times one can take two "smaller" jobs to live. Nobody says it will be comfortable, but this can also be a character building experience...  rabbit

If there is one thing, that I've learned in life it is this: In the long run, it will ALLWAYS be different from what you expect to happen. Just think back 5, 10, 15 years. Did your life go as you expected then? No, right? And knowing this, I think it does not make much sense to have fear from what's coming. Just throw yourself into life, take opportunities you get and it will playout somehow.

With regard to getting groceries:
When the time comes, there will be people who will go to the supermarket for the unvaxed. Either for money or because there are still a ton of good people out there. During Germanys lockdown there were many people who went shopping for the elderly.

Just don't let them bring you into panic-mode, because that's what they want the most.
der_mick
der_mick

KneelB4Zod!, Zambeezi, Matjaz, Profanity and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:30 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:30 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:34 pm

der_mick wrote:
Matjaz wrote:I would take the jab already. The amount of nuisance it brings by not being vaccinated is just too much. Problem is that I'm honestly afraid of this shit. I honestly believe it brings all sorts of desease and malfunctions to your imune system. From dementia to potential cancer to all sorts of heart and brain strokes and so on. It literally is a poison. Now most of people don't think so and they just offer their arm to be shot just so that they are finally left alone. I can't do that. It feels like going under gilliotine, I want it to be over and there is such an easy way to finish all this nightmare but at the same time you sign your death warrant. I can't, just can't do it.

With me it's exactly the opposite. In the beginning I was pro-vax (before they "invented" it). I believed the images on TV and I thought, that to kill a virus, you obviously need some medicine.

After researching more and more during this year, I can tell you this:

I would rather die fighting than take the jab. (I know everybody can say that, but this is how I feel now).

The moment I realized it's not about health, this became a question of politics, self-respect and responsibility to me. This is not about fear of getting some illness. This is about some motherfuckers trying to fuck me, my family, friends and all the other good people out there.

If I would say "YES" to that vaccination, while knowing what I know now, I could not look into the mirror anymore. Maybe I'm not right in the head (or maybe I'm just looking for some responsibility) but this is what I feel.

Who would really want that their children live in a world in which Schwab, Gates and Rothschild rule over everybody? And with their technological possibilities this neo-feudalism would almost certainly not go away anymore.

I'm so envious on people who can afford to ignore this. Pensioners who can't be blackmailed with their job. People who have their own business and are self employed, folks who live off the grid. They are the luckiest bunch in these times. They will be able to prolong this as long as they want.

Here I feel like you. I envy the off-the-grid-people, but I'm slowly starting to build my skills. I stocked up some stuff. Maybe I'll really move to somewhere else during next year (if still possible).

But don't think, that you are helpless. Think more, could you change your job? Do you have any knowledge, that can help you work for someone else? Do you know anybody (who knows anybody) who could help you?
Maybe you will earn less at the beginning but that can change and in hard times one can take two "smaller" jobs to live. Nobody says it will be comfortable, but this can also be a character building experience...  rabbit

If there is one thing, that I've learned in life it is this: In the long run, it will ALLWAYS be different from what you expect to happen. Just think back 5, 10, 15 years. Did your life go as you expected then? No, right? And knowing this, I think it does not make much sense to have fear from what's coming. Just throw yourself into life, take opportunities you get and it will playout somehow.

With regard to getting groceries:
When the time comes, there will be people who will go to the supermarket for the unvaxed. Either for money or because there are still a ton of good people out there. During Germanys lockdown there were many people who went shopping for the elderly.

Just don't let them bring you into panic-mode, because that's what they want the most.

Yes, that's one of the options for now. Get my gf to shop for me. Man this shit suxx, what are they making out of this world. And people still worry about made up conflicts, like UA and RUssia or middle east, screw this honestly, while the world is turning into neo-feudalism as you wrote. Mad
Matjaz
Matjaz

Böhse Tante and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:55 pm

Slovakia and Czech republic already in lockdown, Austria as well. Now I'm waiting for to Slovenia join the region soon.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:01 pm

Matjaz wrote:So what do you plan to do once elites decide to deny you shopping groceries? I've been arguing about this with my gf for last few days. She is vaccinated, she took the jab among the first, months ago already. She works in a private clinic and it was sort of expected from her to take it since she is in environment filled with doctors who believes in their medicine science. Most funny thing is that she knows what all this pandemia is about. She believes me when I tell her that it is all a show and that intention of vaxx is not to cure. But even so, she replies to me that all I have to do is "to obey". She says elites wants us to obey and if we obey, nothing bad will happen. But if we refuse to obey, those who will not be willing to go according to their plans will perish. Weird thinking, I think she just searching for consolation for her action. She didn't really had a choice otherwise she'd be without a job already.

But she asked me what will I do once I will be denied to enter grocery store. We don't live together so her buying me groceries is not everyday option. She told me I could order food online and to be brought to my doorstep but ordering groceries online is very expensive in Slovenia, only rich folks can afford it. So when I'm left without a job I won't have much money. How will I feed myself? Do you think they will go that far and deny us buying our own food?

1: Chinese people always order food online. The streets are full of delivery. Quarantining yourself is not a problem.
2: We all will perish anyhow. That is, what this greedy elite is afraid of. They cannot take their wealth with them. They enjoy their stay in this shithole world. I have not asked for being born into this world or to play this game. So no rules apply to me. I am not bound to any rules. Perishing just means to leave this shithole. And it is a shithole because of greed.
刘汉
刘汉

KneelB4Zod!, Böhse Tante, khnum and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:24 pm

Conflict News
@Conflicts
·
9m
UNITED KINGDOM: At least 30 refugees have drowned whilst attempting to cross the English channel.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:38 pm

Old funny handshake club trick is to grind people down over a long period of time till then they submit to what these people with sick minds and filthy habits want.Our grandparents survived 5 years of Nazi occupation my own mother remembers being bombed,fighting in the streets,food rations,jew round ups,her father was conscripted to go make ball bearings in a factory taken in the middle of the night so compared to that it is not bad yet.

Even when evil is totally in charge my grandfather and his colleagues made sure plenty of ball bearings were defective,another man I knew on the Burma railroad used to salt the railway sleepers with white ants.They are trying to break the human spirit,this will backfire,

Overcome,improvise adapt under these people soon it will be march or croak.

I recommend a book called Unbeatable mind by Mark Divine in it he outlines how special forces people are taught to deal with stress and teaches many valuable methods like box breathing

I wont lie there is a shit sandwich coming but Ghengis Khan,Attilla the hun,the black death,the crusades,ww1,ww2,spanish flu....it wont be the first drama in this simulation nor the last but remember life does go on.

khnum

KneelB4Zod!, Böhse Tante and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:38 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:40 pm

Zambeezi wrote:#83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 X1016

I wonder who are these people and why they never register. It would be so nice if this place would have 100 additional members.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Profanity and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:43 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:50 pm

The Eurasianist
@Russ_Warrior
·
6m
According to rumours the CIA agents also known as German Greens will not just renounce to Nord Stream 2, but give up also to Russian gas supplied through Nord Stream 1.
If true #Germany is about to self-destroy.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante, 刘汉 and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:01 pm

#83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 2924852245

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by der_mick Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:34 pm

Matjaz wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:#83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 X1016

I wonder who are these people and why they never register. It would be so nice if this place would have 100 additional members.

I was a lurker for a long time, too. I first learned from Böhse Tante about this forum. Maybe they just need some time to acclimate.
Or maybe they just need that extraordinary amazing post on which they want to say "Like" or "Thank you". That's why I registered Laughing
der_mick
der_mick

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:42 pm

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi, Profanity, Böhse Tante, khnum, 刘汉 and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:10 pm

"She says elites wants us to obey and if we obey, nothing bad will happen."

I think there are a lot of examples in history that speak against this.

Moreover, I assume that they will not stop, but will drive the madness further and further the more one submits to them.
Twisted Evil

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

刘汉 and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:29 pm

an0n wrote:
Matjaz wrote:But she asked me what will I do once I will be denied to enter grocery store. We don't live together so her buying me groceries is not everyday option. She told me I could order food online and to be brought to my doorstep but ordering groceries online is very expensive in Slovenia, only rich folks can afford it. So when I'm left without a job I won't have much money. How will I feed myself? Do you think they will go that far and deny us buying our own food?

you should prepare accordingly. create long term storage of food and anything you think you will need.

When it comes mainly to eating, what takes up little space are grains of various cereals and dried pulses. The two together even give a protein equivalent to the nutritional value of meat. At least as a stock for the extreme emergency best suited because durable for years. Only protect from moisture and parasites. Oats even make you happy! As flakes, however, not so durable.

What is also good are seeds from which you can grow sprouts. These contain many times more good components than the full-grown vegetables.

Stocking up on like-minded friends, however, is not something that can be achieved quickly, and not necessarily with money.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:44 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:

Moreover, I assume that they will not stop, but will drive the madness further and further the more one submits to them.
Twisted Evil

There are very dark times ahead of us. And reason I'm so pessimistic is cause I see all these young the new generation that is obsessed with nothing but social media and likes and views and such. They raised new generation into complete self observed, narcissists. Individualism over unity, each for themselves. I know my attitude is annoying but you tell me if I'm wrong and if I have anything to be optimistic about.
Matjaz
Matjaz

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:00 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

#83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 1619689188

Oh, soon the whole world will just have a field day if it does indeed come to pass that our new Foreign Minister will be Annalena Baerbock. She had already brought such laughing-stocks that electricity can be stored in the lines and then apparently something about "Kobolden" ("goblins"), which would be needed for batteries. There she confused Kobold with Cobalt - ok, it's almost the same thing.

Apart from "politics", the woman has learned nothing, but from this "profession" above all how to "network" and use one's position for personal advantage.

In my opinion, she is almost exemplary of a so-called narcissistic-histrionic personality. Totally convinced and enthusiastic about herself, coupled with dramatising acting. It is hard to imagine, against her, Maas' attitude towards Russia and China was rather moderate and relatively unemotional. Baerbock, on the other hand, is completely going bonkers on all transatlantic PR issues.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

#83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 863744033

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:27 pm

刘汉 wrote:

1: Chinese people always order food online. The streets are full of delivery. Quarantining yourself is not a problem.
2: We all will perish anyhow. That is, what this greedy elite is afraid of. They cannot take their wealth with them. They enjoy their stay in this shithole world. I have not asked for being born into this world or to play this game. So no rules apply to me. I am not bound to any rules. Perishing just means to leave this shithole. And it is a shithole because of greed.

I have noticed that greed increases with wealth. Apparently, the rich are more afraid of starving than the poor. They usually have more time to develop anxiety and depression. The quickest way to deal with irrational fears is confrontation therapy. They should be helped as quickly as possible and freed from the burden of their wealth.

I make the suggestion, of course, only as a humanist philanthropist.

pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

刘汉 and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:55 am

Matjaz wrote:

I think I brought two or three new ones here. But firsthand I think it's good that many people read here. I told the people in the German forum that I would miss ~90 % of important info without Zodland. This is forum a good collection point of info from around the world, where not everything is rolled out in a broad way. If you are particularly interested in something, you can follow the links. It's like a condensed newsfeed with the possibility of discussion.

Simply adding more " participants " can also lead to more unrest in the forum. However, I would like to see a few more members from Asia, South America and at least one from Africa. It's a pity, there used to be such a cool Egyptian on GLP ...

pirat

Last edited by Böhse Tante on Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Wiltshire Cat Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:04 am

Matjaz wrote:

Me, I'm not allowed to register. Probably cause I'm coming in over the tor network.

Wiltshire Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:18 am

Matjaz wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:

Twisted Evil

There are very dark times ahead of us. And reason I'm so pessimistic is cause I see all these young the new generation that is obsessed with nothing but social media and likes and views and such. They raised new generation into complete self observed, narcissists. Individualism over unity, each for themselves. I know my attitude is annoying but you tell me if I'm wrong and if I have anything to be optimistic about.

I can not remember anything to be optimistic about in my life. At most, to reach the next day alive and then to live to see it, and at the moment that Zodland remains with me. Maybe it's the attitude to life that I've been living for a good 40 years with the awareness that every second could be the last and that there are no guarantees in life. None, really none at all. This became even worse after I almost actually passed away. My daughter and I almost didn't see each other ...

Maybe my optimism stems from the fact that there really is no reason at all for it.

I send you a bear #83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 4047824857

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi, Matjaz, boris and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:34 am

der_mick wrote:
Matjaz wrote:

I was a lurker for a long time, too. I first learned from Böhse Tante about this forum. Maybe they just need some time to acclimate.
Or maybe they just need that extraordinary amazing post on which they want to say "Like" or "Thank you". That's why I registered Laughing

That may be a good reason. Cool But my hope is also, that at many people as possible spread the info from here further, even if they only read. To other forums like I did and do, or to friends.

pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by an0n Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:20 am

Matjaz wrote:

Google, bing and Qwant (launched in July 2013 and operated from Paris) are registered, probably there are some ACs from GLP

an0n

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:27 am

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:35 am

Rumors of a recent gold discovery have led wildcat miners to clog a major Amazon tributary with hundreds of dredging boats in Brazil's latest precious metals rush. Federal police were preparing an operation to stop the more than 300 vessels engaged in illegal mining in the Madeira River
https://archive.md/wip/xQkpr

https://www.france24.com/en/live-news/20211125-illegal-miners-clog-amazon-tributary-in-new-gold-rush

Crime rings are paying low-level crooks to carry out 'smash and grab' raids on luxury stores
https://archive.ph/WScF5

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10238453/Crime-rings-paying-low-level-crooks-carry-smash-grab-raids-luxury-stores.html

Apple stops all sales in Turkey after the collapse of the Turkish Lira
https://archive.ph/tcH1A

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Apple-stops-all-sales-in-Turkey-after-the-collapse-of-the-Turkish-Lira.581233.0.html

UN/Imperialist kangaroo commission forbids Libya's only populist candidate
Libya's electoral commission on Wednesday announced its rejection of the candidacy of Seif al-Islam Kadhafi, son of slain dictator Moamer Kadhafi, to run in next month's presidential election. Other hopefuls still in the running include eastern-based strongman Khalifa Haftar
https://archive.md/wip/epq73

https://www.france24.com/en/live-news/20211124-libya-election-body-rejects-kadhafi-son-s-presidential-bid-1

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:38 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:The Eurasianist
@Russ_Warrior
·
6m
According to rumours the CIA agents also known as German Greens will not just renounce to Nord Stream 2, but give up also to Russian gas supplied through Nord Stream 1.
If true #Germany is about to self-destroy.

#83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 2713748720 summarizes well-known facts into one short paragraph.
刘汉
刘汉

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:45 am

show me.

KneelB4Zod!, Böhse Tante, 刘汉 and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next