Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+8
Zambeezi
der_mick
刘汉
Talos
Böhse Tante
khnum
Matjaz
KneelB4Zod!
12 posters

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Go down

#83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 Empty Re: #83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Matjaz Sun Nov 21, 2021 2:51 pm

There you go.Kosovars and Albanians would love to see Kosovo be annexed to Albania. First step in establishment of greater Albania. North Macedonian part and montenegrian part are waiting in line to follow. Everyone seem fine with it. Albanians can but Serbians and "Srbska republic" in Bosnia are not allowed.

Kosovo and Albanian Governments to Hold Joint Meeting on November 26
https://exit.al/en/2021/11/20/kosovo-and-albanian-governments-to-hold-joint-meeting-on-november-26/

Albin Kurti would vote in a referendum to unite Kosovo with Albania

Kosovo Prime Minister Albin Kurti told Swiss magazine Monocle on Saturday that he would vote in a possible referendum to unite Kosovo and Albania. Serbia has called on the international community to take action.

" In the future, if it were a democratic referendum, I would vote in favor. However, I repeat, only if it is done in a peaceful and democratic way ," he said when asked how he would vote in a possible referendum on the unification of Albania and Kosovo. He added that he thinks " that others would also vote for the merger ", he further explained...
https://www.rtvslo.si/svet/evropa/albin-kurti-bi-na-referendumu-glasoval-za-zdruzitev-kosova-z-albanijo/602053
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

#83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 Empty Re: #83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by 刘汉 Sun Nov 21, 2021 3:08 pm

Matjaz wrote:
刘汉 wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:

Matjaz wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

#83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 949160760

That is how Austrians should protest instead they just stand in the square. Pacifist approach doesn't work. People are protesting peacefully for two years now, nothing changes. Pitch and forks should be standard. Props to the Dutch.

Let's hope the police and army stick to their word, then the government is f***ed and violence would be counterproductive.
Compare the storming of the Bastille in 1789, when the citizens were demonstrating (with pitches and forks) and the guard arrived. The citizens were silent, till they heard from the guard: "Vive la republique!" and then they joined forces.

But do you trust words of Austrian army and police? I can't imagine how army and police would take the side of people when we know globalists control everything. Globalists control every political party in most countries of the world. As soon as any new party gains any sort of power they are bought with their infinite amount of wealth. And if a person has such strong integrity that he can't be bought then their public image is tarnished with their media and if even that doesn't work, in the end they are assassinated. That's how hopeless situation is. It would be beautiful if Austrian police and army would actually stick with people but I'm afraid that is not doable. I don't  know, let's wait and see. But I believe globalists can't be defeated in peaceful way. I think that this beast can be dealt only in aggressive way and even then, when people win in aggressive revolution the power gap that is created is quickly filled with new foisted elements. The globalists control system is so perfected that imo is impossible to defeat. They've been proving this fact to us for centuries already. I don't know, I honestly hope that I'm wrong but through the years I have became very pessimistic in this struggle. I admit that I lost most of the will and hope for things to become better. Globalists are miles ahead of all of us in thinking and scheming, always two steps ahead of all of us. They have figured it all, when it comes to human behavior, reaction, feelings, motives...they studied this for centuries and there is no unpredictable move us humans can express, that they would not know about it and expect it. They are always two steps ahead and got infinite wealth to impose on us whatever they want.

Every policeman, every soldier, every politician is a human being, he is not the beast. He might be bribed. This remains to be seen.
This beast was unchained about 300 or 400 years ago. It has found a way to suck so much wealth out of the people as never before. There is nothing left. It's like a vampire, that has sucked all the blood there is. There isn't anymore. This beast is hellbent. It is struggling. We cannot attack it, we can only watch it starving and falling.
This is the reason, why China is rising. This beast was so hungry and greedy to outsource all the work to China. Fascism is a system, that comes, when economy is in such a crisis. There is no difference between the inter-war-period and now. Only the number of players is reduced. And the number goes to zero. Then it is over.
刘汉
刘汉

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Nov 21, 2021 3:16 pm

Sudan's state TV announces a political agreement between Abdullah Hamdok and Abdel Fattah al-Burhan
to release all political prisoners and work on building a unified army.

^^^this is complete imperialist stagecraft. Political theater publicly staged as a 'compromise'

Last edited by Zambeezi on Sun Nov 21, 2021 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Nov 21, 2021 3:18 pm

https://de.rt.com/inland/127434-wird-keine-impfpflicht-geben-regierung/

"Won't be compulsory vaccination" - Government deletes statement on facts-versus-falsehoods page
21 Nov 2021 12:32 pm
The claim that there will be universal compulsory vaccination against COVID-19 is false, was stated until a few days ago on the federal government's "Facts Against False Reports on Corona Vaccination" page. This statement has now been quietly removed.

Interesting the tweets of the German government embedded there. Yeah right, only trust reputable sources ...

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

#83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 863744033

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Sun Nov 21, 2021 3:34 pm

Hamas gunman kills 1 Israeli, wounds 4 in shooting attack in Jerusalem Old City
Palestinian attacker shot dead by officers near entrance to Temple Mount; Hamas hails ‘heroic operation’; incident comes days after stabbing nearby; PM warns of ‘copycat attacks’

https://www.timesofisrael.com/2-injured-1-critically-in-suspected-shooting-attack-in-jerusalem-old-city/

Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Nov 21, 2021 3:53 pm

China works with sovereigns all over the planet building roads, stadiums, treatment plants etc.
it is their model of quiet diplomacy and 'brotherhood' vs the 'overthrow/plunder' model of UKUS.
It has been functioning in the the Caribbean islands for at least 2 decades.... improving lives and infrastructure.
No proxies. No overthrows.

Last edited by Zambeezi on Sun Nov 21, 2021 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Sun Nov 21, 2021 3:59 pm

GB News
@GBNEWS
(November 20, 2021)

Neil Oliver: Will we remain silent while such a dark tide slides ever closer to our own shores, one country at a time?
Neil Oliver discusses Austria's decision to go into another lockdown.

twitter.com/GBNEWS/status/1462140261337911297

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Nov 21, 2021 4:05 pm

Abacus wrote:GB News
@GBNEWS
(November 20, 2021)

Neil Oliver: Will we remain silent while such a dark tide slides ever closer to our own shores, one country at a time?
Neil Oliver discusses Austria's decision to go into another lockdown.

twitter.com/GBNEWS/status/1462140261337911297

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 21, 2021 4:08 pm

#83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 FEue-hVXoAUDSTb?format=jpg&name=small

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Mr Badger and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sun Nov 21, 2021 4:10 pm

刘汉 wrote:
Matjaz wrote:
刘汉 wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:

Matjaz wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

#83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 949160760

That is how Austrians should protest instead they just stand in the square. Pacifist approach doesn't work. People are protesting peacefully for two years now, nothing changes. Pitch and forks should be standard. Props to the Dutch.

Let's hope the police and army stick to their word, then the government is f***ed and violence would be counterproductive.
Compare the storming of the Bastille in 1789, when the citizens were demonstrating (with pitches and forks) and the guard arrived. The citizens were silent, till they heard from the guard: "Vive la republique!" and then they joined forces.

But do you trust words of Austrian army and police? I can't imagine how army and police would take the side of people when we know globalists control everything. Globalists control every political party in most countries of the world. As soon as any new party gains any sort of power they are bought with their infinite amount of wealth. And if a person has such strong integrity that he can't be bought then their public image is tarnished with their media and if even that doesn't work, in the end they are assassinated. That's how hopeless situation is. It would be beautiful if Austrian police and army would actually stick with people but I'm afraid that is not doable. I don't  know, let's wait and see. But I believe globalists can't be defeated in peaceful way. I think that this beast can be dealt only in aggressive way and even then, when people win in aggressive revolution the power gap that is created is quickly filled with new foisted elements. The globalists control system is so perfected that imo is impossible to defeat. They've been proving this fact to us for centuries already. I don't know, I honestly hope that I'm wrong but through the years I have became very pessimistic in this struggle. I admit that I lost most of the will and hope for things to become better. Globalists are miles ahead of all of us in thinking and scheming, always two steps ahead of all of us. They have figured it all, when it comes to human behavior, reaction, feelings, motives...they studied this for centuries and there is no unpredictable move us humans can express, that they would not know about it and expect it. They are always two steps ahead and got infinite wealth to impose on us whatever they want.

Every policeman, every soldier, every politician is a human being, he is not the beast. He might be bribed. This remains to be seen.
This beast was unchained about 300 or 400 years ago. It has found a way to suck so much wealth out of the people as never before. There is nothing left.  It's like a vampire, that has sucked all the blood there is. There isn't anymore. This beast is hellbent. It is struggling. We cannot attack it, we can only watch it starving and falling.
This is the reason, why China is rising. This beast was so hungry and greedy to outsource all the work to China. Fascism is a system, that comes, when economy is in such a crisis. There is no difference between the inter-war-period and now. Only the number of players is reduced. And the number goes to zero. Then it is over.

I told you, if he can't be bribed or his image tarnished, he is simply assassinated. We can't win this, good portion of population is not even aware there is a war wagged on them. They call it a conspiracy theory, it is what nuters believe in. Evil is winning.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ZIzHpQHm7x9l/
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 21, 2021 4:12 pm

"Our new book, Syria Crucified: Stories of Modern Martyrdom in an Ancient Christian Land provides ample testimony and examples confirming Syrian Christian suspicions that Washington had long been OK with “throwing Christians to the lions” while seeking to topple Assad (as a 2013 NY Times article put it). For example, we quote the Antiochian Orthodox Church’s Bishop of Baghdad and Kuwait, Ghattas Hazim, who described during the height of the Iraq War that “Christians are being slaughtered in Iraq and the West does not lift a finger to protect them.”

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Nov 21, 2021 4:21 pm

NOTHING is 'safe'.... lacing pot with fentanyl.

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 21, 2021 4:40 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:02 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Matjaz and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:03 pm

Previous Austrian chancellor Kurz, he was against new lockdown or mandatory vaccination and he had to go. It only took few weeks to replace him with the new one who is willing to dance as they whistle. See how much power they have, they can change leadership of countries as they please. It is their civilization, they believe they build it and they manage it as they want to and there's no way some peasant will stay in their way. It is their world, we just live in it.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Profanity likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:25 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:34 pm

Matjaz wrote:Previous Austrian chancellor Kurz, he was against new lockdown or mandatory vaccination and he had to go. It only took few weeks to replace him with the new one who is willing to dance as they whistle. See how much power they have, they can change leadership of countries as they please. It is their civilization, they believe they build it and they manage it as they want to and there's no way some peasant will stay in their way. It is their world, we just live in it.

You're too pesimistic, bud. Nothing lasts forever and they'll be gone eventually. It happened before and it will happen again. Empires fell and tyrants met their punishment. It doesn't mean there won't be their successors trying different tricks and tactics, though. And history will repeat...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:51 pm

Matjaz wrote:Previous Austrian chancellor Kurz, he was against new lockdown or mandatory vaccination and he had to go. It only took few weeks to replace him with the new one who is willing to dance as they whistle. See how much power they have, they can change leadership of countries as they please. It is their civilization, they believe they build it and they manage it as they want to and there's no way some peasant will stay in their way. It is their world, we just live in it.

You are blinded like a mouse staring into the eyes of a cobra. No one is disputing their power, that they can change governments at will. This is nothing new. They do this all the time. But, that they are pushing for war with Russia, with China, that they are installing such a totalitarian regime, shows, that they are in deep trouble. Normally they would hide their power, now it is out in the open. They need this "reset". This is their last hope. If China and Russia denies them a big war, they are starving. Just relax and enjoy the show.
#83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 3077205713
刘汉
刘汉

KneelB4Zod! and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:59 pm

ASB News / MILITARYPart alternation mark
@ASBMilitary
·
15m
Putin-Biden meeting planned before end of December - Russia

Lol, hopefully Biden won't shit his pants again...

#83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:59 pm

Guy Elster
@guyelster
·
2m
#BREAKING A teenager protester killed during protest in Um Dourman, according to opposition's medics, shortly after the deal between #Sudan army and ousted PM

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:07 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

You're too pesimistic, bud. Nothing lasts forever and they'll be gone eventually. It happened before and it will happen again. Empires fell and tyrants met their punishment. It doesn't mean there won't be their successors trying different tricks and tactics, though. And history will repeat...

Yes I am, because things are so fucked in the world and it ain't getting better. Its getting worse every month. And difference with past is that today they actually have the technology to implement what they dreamt of for centuries. And what is most troubling is that I don't see anyone that could stop them.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:13 pm

刘汉 wrote:

You are blinded like a mouse staring into the eyes of a cobra. No one is disputing their power, that they can change governments at will. This is nothing new. They do this all the time. But, that they are pushing for war with Russia, with China, that they are installing such a totalitarian regime, shows, that they are in deep trouble. Normally they would hide their power, now it is out in the open. They need this "reset". This is their last hope. If China and Russia denies them a big war, they are starving. Just relax and enjoy the show.
#83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 3077205713

I'm not talking about conflict with China or Russia, this is just a show. And if West wants the war they will got it, there's nothing Russia can deny them if they launch an attack. If war like that happens it doesn't matter who has the leverage we will suffer all.

Why is Russia on board with COVID-19? Why is Putin acknowledging that there is world wide pandemic if there isn't one? Doesn't that make you suspicious? I'm so tried of all this crap..
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:16 pm

Matjaz wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Yes I am, because things are so fucked in the world and it ain't getting better. Its getting worse every month. And difference with past is that today they actually have the technology to implement what they dreamt of for centuries. And what is most troubling is that I don't see anyone that could stop them.

We have the very same technologies as they have. This is why they are so horrified and openly implement censorship. As any totalitarian regime ever did. And, as it happened before, their adventage will be the ultimate tool of their destruction. There's plenty of people willing to do what is needed. It doesn't need to be majority. Actually, allways it was small group of determined people, that put an end to tyranical regimes. While ago, someone here wrote it in percents, regarding historical events. It was quite interesting but I did not find the post since then.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:21 pm

Matjaz wrote:
刘汉 wrote:

I'm not talking about conflict with China or Russia, this is just a show. And if West wants the war they will got it, there's nothing Russia can deny them if they launch an attack. If war like that happens it doesn't matter who has the leverage we will suffer all.

Why is Russia on board with COVID-19? Why is Putin acknowledging that there is world wide pandemic if there isn't one? Doesn't that make you suspicious? I'm so tried of all this crap..

Maybe it's about handing them, the globalists, more rope to hang themselves? There are numbers coming out of Russia that support "pandemic" scheme. And there are measures taken. Or, rather, not taken. No mandatory vaxxation, no mandatory face masks etc. Similar it is in Belarus or Syria. That's quite interesting imo.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:22 pm

Matjaz wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

The Globalists have force but not necessarily power,if you are going to take their force head on you are going to loose ;asymmetrical warfare is your only option and Vietnam and Afghanistan proved they are not that good at it -but that takes decades ,their is also power and this is where union movements and workers come into the picture if you stop their trucks,ships,ports,electricity and make the place ungovernable the house of cards will collapse that is the power we have at our disposal.The media world wide is using the jedi mind trick of convincing you all is lost,it isn't its just getting started.

khnum

KneelB4Zod!, Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:28 pm

khnum wrote:
Matjaz wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

The Globalists have force but not necessarily power,if you are going to take their force head on you are going to loose ;asymmetrical warfare is your only option and Vietnam and Afghanistan proved they are not that good at it -but that takes decades ,their is also power and this is where union movements and workers come into the picture if you stop their trucks,ships,ports,electricity and make the place ungovernable the house of cards will collapse that is the power we have at our disposal.The media world wide is using the jedi mind trick of convincing you all is lost,it isn't its just getting started.

#83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 Nicols10

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:29 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi, Matjaz and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:30 pm

zerohedge
@zerohedge
·
2m
Even Reuters, whose former CEO is on the board of Pfizer

#83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 FEu-VsVXEAEKZG9?format=jpg&name=small

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:47 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:51 pm

That was me that put up those statistics a while back,the Soviet population pre war population of Nazi occupied Russia was 85 million of these by 1944 there were 280,000 partisans a small percentage but these partisans killed wounded or captured 1 million Germans,destroyed 4000 armoured vehicles,58 armoured trains,10,000 railroad vehicles 2000 railroad bridges and 65000 trucks and cars.This info is in the introduction to The Partisans Companion 1942 guerrilla warfare manual I have

khnum

KneelB4Zod!, Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next