Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+8
Zambeezi
der_mick
刘汉
Talos
Böhse Tante
khnum
Matjaz
KneelB4Zod!
12 posters

Page 9 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 34  Next

Go down

#83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 9 Empty Re: #83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:04 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 9 Empty Re: #83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:04 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:05 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:07 pm

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:12 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
tail wagging the dog. ridiculous.

KneelB4Zod!, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:26 pm

Ben Norton
@BenjaminNorton
(November 16, 2021)

The US embassy tried to organize a right-wing counter-revolution
in Cuba yesterday, and it completely, hilariously failed.
So now Washington is blaming supposed "intimidation," refusing to accept
that the majority of Cubans support their revolution and oppose US meddling

twitter.com/BenjaminNorton/status/1460615992036442113

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:38 pm

Max Blumenthal
@MaxBlumenthal
(November 16, 2021)

Latvia, another NATO vassal state,
decided yesterday to ban The Unvaccinated from voting in parliament.
Might be only a matter of time before ordinary citizens also begin to lose their right
to vote for not taking a state-mandated medical intervention.
poandpo.com/news/latvia-bans-unvaccinated-mps-from-voting-and-suspends-pay/

twitter.com/MaxBlumenthal/status/1460479214591819777

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:44 pm

Max Blumenthal
@MaxBlumenthal
(November 16, 2021)

Austrian police hunt for The Unvaccinated,
who have been confined to their homes and face fines of $1660 for being in public (except when working).

And the human rights industry, the EU, US and much of the int’l left are silent, if not quietly approving.

twitter.com/MaxBlumenthal/status/1460474753119043585

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:56 pm

Alan MacLeod
@AlanRMacLeod
(November 15, 2021)

[Thread] My new @MintPressNews investigation
reveals the depth to which Bill Gates is funding our media.
The Gates Foundation has spent at least $319 million sponsoring press around the world,
including NPR, NBC, CNN, The Guardian, the FT, the BBC, PBS...

twitter.com/AlanRMacLeod/status/1460371556094423046

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Nov 16, 2021 9:13 pm

Matjaz wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:

I don't understand why you're making such a fuss about Xi. If you want to "warn" me about the Chinese system, you can also go to the coast and pour water into the sea, but don't forget the pinch of salt, otherwise the ecosystem will tip over.

I don't know what it's like in your country, but what's happening in Germany could soon be even more crappy than China, especially for the common people.

But as I already wrote, I have little desire for ideologies. I prefer to stick to rational points of view, numbers, data, facts, natural science, etc.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

PS. if you dare to compare anyone, dead or alive, to Hitler in Germany then you need a fast horse ....

Rolling Eyes

I don't make no "fuss" Bohse. I don't even argue with you or anyone here. We are discussing, nothing wrong with that. And since you expressed your concern in your post, about "integrity of Putin and Xi that is being sown in Western media", I just replied that there is not much integrity to begin with when it comes to Chinese leadership. That's all, I don't argue. Discussion should be welcomed and not running from it.

About Hitler, I understand that you are German and as such you have been heavily conditioned whole your life with jewish propaganda of what an absolute evil he was. I get it that German people are extremely allergic when it comes to Hitler and everything he represented, more then any other people German brains were and are brainwashed when it comes to WW2. Big reason for that is the shame that Germans feel about whole story. And again, please don't understand me wrong again and think that I defend Hitler. He was wrong on so many levels BUT, we have to remember that his side lost and history was written by Jewish winners. As much as he was wrong there are a lot of things on which he was deadly right. Specially when it comes to main enemy of humanity and the reason why he hated them as much as he did. They want to portray him as a mad man, who had no reason to hate Jews. No other reason but the fact he was mad. He wasn't mad and his irrational hate for Jews had basis. He understood the plan eighty years ago already and was way ahead of time.

I don't know what prejudice prevents you from understanding what I write.

"PS. if you dare to compare anyone, dead or alive, to Hitler in Germany then you need a fast horse ...."

When I explain the situation in Germany to you in a neutral way, you come on with how brainwashed I am? Above all, I didn't know anything about the story until I was 16. My homeland was French-occupied until 1957, and the propaganda only began to make headway there very slowly in the mid-1970s. I was neither forced to watch Auschwitz nor to read any books, as was customary in the rest of the FRG. That's why there are far fewer "right-wingers" in Saarland than where the UKUS "fascist hunters" were at work.

Anyway, the Saarlanders don't give a damn about any "isms", they had a different nationality for every generation for 200 years, they still know that no matter under which flag and from which ass the shit comes from above.

I know the situation is particularly "twisted" in Germany, so I say again, someone who hasn't experienced this for years will find it hard to understand. For example, the former leftists were quite clearly anti-Zionists and at the same time anti-fascists (not to be confused with today's "Atifa"). After 1990, "Antideutsche" "anti-Germans" suddenly appeared, claimed they were "left" and turned everything upside down. In my opinion, they were installed by secret service circles, because since then they have been at the forefront of discrediting, sabotaging, infiltrating and ultimately smashing all original initiatives, movements and organisations. The party "Die Grünen" (The Greens) consist only of them, the party "Die Linke" (The Left) is also infiltrated for the most part, probably reaching into other parties by now, especially SPD and FDP. When I once looked into an organisation for environmental protection, these people were also there.

But even if I don't share their "everyone is a Nazi" hysteria, I certainly won't become a fan of Hitler and his euthanasia policy because of it. And I cannot and will not accept for myself any other POV based on "racist" resentment in the broadest sense, because my own experiences speak against it.

I have put this in bold, so that you don't think that I want to impose my view on others. And when I describe what is going on here in Germany, I do it so that others can get a picture of it. At least that's how I see it. I am also interested in the situation and mood in France, the Czech Republic, the UK, the USA or Australia. To understand where the world is going.

No more and no less.

Rolling Eyes

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by an0n Tue Nov 16, 2021 9:20 pm

Matjaz wrote:
That is such an ignorant statement, like only white people are Anglo-Saxons.  Rolling Eyes

In US of A classification white was WASP. this is why i provided link

White immigrants weren’t always considered white — and acceptable

Italians, Greeks, Poles, Hungarians, Slavs and other European groups had to overcome prejudice over many years
https://theundefeated.com/features/white-immigrants-werent-always-considered-white-and-acceptable/

Matjaz wrote:
  If anything Anglo-Saxons are ethnicity not a race. Who feeds you this crap man?
history of US immigration laws. it is historical fact. we were talking about US ? correct ?

Matjaz wrote:
Italians are not white?
nope...by old US immigration laws. this is the reason why i have provided links.
Matjaz wrote:
Have you ever been in Italy? How about French, they got no lineage with Anglo-Saxons. Are French white folks? How about Greeks, Romanians, Bulgarians, Portuguese and so on, all these ethnicities have no connection with Anglo-Saxons.
nope..not white by old definition from US immigration laws.
Matjaz wrote:
If we take Russians for example, European part of Russia(ends at Ural mountains) got bigger percentage of blonde hair, blue eyes then in Scandinavia and you claim they are descendants of Mongols?? At this point you're just trolling man. Putin himself is a blonde hair, blue/green eyed individual.
nope, slavs are not white.

Neither are jews that emigrated from russia

After Israel Bosak’s tailor shop was destroyed in 1906 in an outbreak of violence against Jewish people in Russia, he fled to America with a respectable $65, more money than most immigrants brought at the time. But the U.S. government criticized Bosak for his small physique, claiming he would not be an asset to the workforce, and sent him back.

It was one of many racially-tinged institutional practices that empowered immigration officials to deny people of certain ethnicities or appearances — often people from South and Eastern Europe who were not considered “purely” white — by speculating about their ability to work. People with “poor physiques,” which was often said of Jewish immigrants, were “illy adapted” and would procreate “defectives,” a letter from a commissioner had warned the immigration and labor departments that year.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/white-u-s-immigration-policy

The Naturalization Act of 1790 (1 Stat. 103, enacted March 26, 1790) was a law of the United States Congress that set the first uniform rules for the granting of United States citizenship by naturalization. The law limited naturalization to "free White person(s) ... of good character", thus excluding Native Americans, indentured servants, slaves, free black people and later Asians, although free black people were allowed citizenship at the state level in a number of states.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790

an0n

Back to top Go down

Post by an0n Tue Nov 16, 2021 9:45 pm

context

: the words that are used with a certain word or phrase and that help to explain its meaning

: the situation in which something happens : the group of conditions that exist where and when something happens

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/context

Context (language use)

In semiotics, linguistics, sociology and anthropology, context refers to those objects or entities which surround a focal event, in these disciplines typically a communicative event, of some kind. Context is "a frame that surrounds the event and provides resources for its appropriate interpretation".[1]: 2–3  It is thus a relative concept, only definable with respect to some focal event within a frame, not independently of that frame. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Context_(language_use)

for example, when person born and raised in US and China are talking about communism they are not talking about same thing. They have different meaning for the same word. context should be taken into account

an0n

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Tue Nov 16, 2021 10:06 pm

Louis Allday
@Louis_Allday
(July 12, 2021)

Philip Agee, the CIA whistleblower who died in exile in Cuba,
explains why the US wants to destroy
the revolution in Cuba, and anywhere else
that offers an alternative to capitalism.

twitter.com/Louis_Allday/status/1414517309322973192

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Nov 16, 2021 10:15 pm

https://www.bitchute.com/video/0tMCRWMAJPnq/

Austria

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Tue Nov 16, 2021 10:20 pm

Kathy Hochul
@GovKathyHochul
I want every child to get vaccinated so they're safe, they don't get
their neighbors sick, and they don't get their parents or grandparents sick.
That's how we end this pandemic.

Jay Bhattacharya
@DrJBhattacharya
(July 16, 2021)

This emotionally manipulative message by a political leader is premised on bad science.
The vaccine does not stop disease transmission.
Vaccinating children is neither necessary nor sufficient to end the pandemic.

This message is scientific ignorance on full display.

twitter.com/DrJBhattacharya/status/1460405757405327361

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Tue Nov 16, 2021 10:38 pm

Martin Kulldorff
@MartinKulldorff
(November 16, 2021)

"The developer of the so-called Pfizer vaccine is BioNTech ..
The story of how BioNTech went from zero to hero is a pure story of government interventionism and subsidies.
Indeed, the German government supported the very founding of BioNTech."

twitter.com/MartinKulldorff/status/1460392597797679111

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Tue Nov 16, 2021 10:57 pm

Heiko Echter von der Leyen (born 2 June 1955) is a German physician and member of the noble family von der Leyen.
Von der Leyen is married to the President of the European Commission, Ursula von der Leyen.
Since December 2020, he is Medical Director of the US biotech company Orgenesis which is specialized in cell and gene therapies.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heiko_von_der_Leyen

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:13 pm

Dr. Doug Corrigan
@ScienceWDrDoug
(November 14, 2021)

We are being mandated to inject a substance
made by a behemoth which paid the largest criminal fine in history for pharmaceutical fraud,
being promulgated by a software billionaire who wants to reduce the population,
and with enforcement by a government with dreams of tyranny.

twitter.com/ScienceWDrDoug/status/1459701680430325763

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:41 pm

Club des Cordeliers
@cordeliers
(November 16, 2021)

Countdown to Vaccine Kristallnacht.

twitter.com/cordeliers/status/1460683232383574018

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:52 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

This is exactly the thought that this one had (last paragraph, last two sentences seem to be sarcasm):

https://www.heise.de/forum/Telepolis/Kommentare/2G-Der-Koenigsweg/OT-Gedankenexperiment-Super-GAU/posting-39972115/show/

"If the state can force its citizens to consent to bodily harm (an injection is still nothing else!) with the bogus argument of solidarity and feigned humanity and by means of (basic) legal restrictions that go unchallenged in the majority, then it is also conceivable that forced blood donation, forced bone marrow donation, forced organ donation will soon be on the cards. Out of solidarity and to save lives, of course. The fact that a good profit can be made with it is only a minor matter... After all, private always works better than state, but it always needs the capitalist incentive of profit. We don't want to deny that when human lives are at stake, do we?"

Twisted Evil

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Nov 17, 2021 1:10 am

https://www.bitchute.com/video/xcWZC8vFJpu2/

HOUSTON, TEXAS: HEALTH DEPARTMENT WITH JAB GOING DOOR TO DOOR - [11/16/2021]

^^^this guy is 'looking' for trouble. literally. he is a provocateur.
he is 'prepared' for compliance (with 4 'assistants')
or
non compliance... his demeanor is aggressive. very.

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Nov 17, 2021 2:30 am

an0n wrote:context

: the words that are used with a certain word or phrase and that help to explain its meaning

: the situation in which something happens : the group of conditions that exist where and when something happens

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/context

Context (language use)

In semiotics, linguistics, sociology and anthropology, context refers to those objects or entities which surround a focal event, in these disciplines typically a communicative event, of some kind. Context is "a frame that surrounds the event and provides resources for its appropriate interpretation".[1]: 2–3  It is thus a relative concept, only definable with respect to some focal event within a frame, not independently of that frame. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Context_(language_use)

for example, when person born and raised in US and China are talking about communism they are not talking about same thing. They have different meaning for the same word. context should be taken into account

Yup. For many US-Americans Germany is nearly "communism", for a communist this is crap.

Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Nov 17, 2021 2:37 am

Zambeezi wrote:https://www.bitchute.com/video/0tMCRWMAJPnq/

Austria

The policewoman at the end is of course visibly proud of the responsible work she has to do. Disgusting facial expressions.

#83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 9 2924852245

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:06 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Nov 17, 2021 11:42 am

https://www.bitchute.com/video/PA9emIX470mq/

SOUTH AUSTRALIA MANDATES TEACHERS

Back to top Go down

Post by ? Wed Nov 17, 2021 1:11 pm

Matjaz, mate  #83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 9 4047824857
didnt know you miss me that much lol!

I threw the ball (or turd to some) in the open air, and you caught it, like, just you! nobody else.... but let me not point that out!
you like to be 'trolled'?

mate seriously #83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 9 4108203433

btw why are you triggered by 'white' ? you hv some personal experience? family history? you mention salvic or smth? tell us cheers

anyway, to all, I am a bit freaking out reading post on covid19 lock down police state in europe... aussie is bad enough  pale
does anyone think we are heading for the separation and segregation stuff? which can easily tip over to the gas chamber? for ppl w certain 'special characteristic', as was used in ww2?
... and now they approve 4 shots to be consider 'human' No

by this rate will we even make it to xams? santa

stay safe all Smile

?

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Wed Nov 17, 2021 1:47 pm

[quote="Böhse Tante"][quote="Matjaz"]
Böhse Tante wrote:

I don't know what prejudice prevents you from understanding what I write.

"PS. if you dare to compare anyone, dead or alive, to Hitler in Germany then you need a fast horse ...."

When I explain the situation in Germany to you in a neutral way, you come on with how brainwashed I am? ...

Opa...wait a minute! First of all, could you stop already with accusations? I am prejudice now? Where did you saw me being prejudice? It was you who started with Hitler topic, completely unnecessary. I gave a nice example of what modern day China is. It is a national-socialist system. And you replied with: ""PS. if you dare to compare anyone, dead or alive, to Hitler in Germany then you need a fast horse ....""  WHY? What was the need for this angry reply? Is it not allowed to compare Hitler with modern day politicians or political systems? I don't understand this reply from you. But I did noticed that you are extremely allergic when word comes to Hitler and I explained to you that I do understand this since you are a German. WHAT WAS PREJUDICE in my reply? huh? Why the need for accusations? Did I lied about anything when it comes to modern day Germany and its attitude towards Hitler? I didn't, it is all truth. The brainwashing of modern day Germans towards ww2 events is extremely strong. You can go to jail just because of your thoughts not words but thoughts. It is not allowed to straight from the official explanation of history in Germany. Ninety year old grannies are being prosecuted and jailed today in Germany just because they were secretary for Hitler. How am I prejudice? What for? All I'm writting is the truth. I don't lie or make up things about anything. Germans are brainwashed. That is not prejudice statemant it is the truth.

You didn't explain nothing about situation in your country to me in neutral or partisan way, as you wrote. Only in your last reply the one I'm quoting now, you started to explain the situation in your country but before, all you wrote about it is this line: "PS. if you dare to compare anyone, dead or alive, to Hitler in Germany then you need a fast horse ...."...that's all you wrote about "situation" in your country. I mean honestly, sometimes your writtings have no head and tail, it is all over the place.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Wed Nov 17, 2021 2:08 pm

Matjaz wrote:

I gave a nice example of what modern day China is. It is a national-socialist system. And you replied with: ""PS. if you dare to compare anyone, dead or alive, to Hitler in Germany then you need a fast horse ....""  WHY? What was the need for this angry reply? Is it not allowed to compare Hitler with modern day politicians or political systems?

Plain and simple, there is a law in Germany, that you are not allowed to compare National-Socialism to anyone. This means, what you wrote is punishable. That's why Böhse Tante immediately reacted this way. It doesn't matter, whether you are right or wrong, it is illegal. Here in Zodland, we can do what we want and I don't care.
刘汉
刘汉

Matjaz and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Wed Nov 17, 2021 2:10 pm

an0n wrote:
Matjaz wrote:
That is such an ignorant statement, like only white people are Anglo-Saxons.  Rolling Eyes

In US of A classification white was WASP. this is why i provided link

White immigrants weren’t always considered white — and acceptable

Italians, Greeks, Poles, Hungarians, Slavs and other European groups had to overcome prejudice over many years
https://theundefeated.com/features/white-immigrants-werent-always-considered-white-and-acceptable/

Matjaz wrote:
  If anything Anglo-Saxons are ethnicity not a race. Who feeds you this crap man?
history of US immigration laws. it is historical fact. we were talking about US ? correct ?

Matjaz wrote:
Italians are not white?
nope...by old US immigration laws. this is the reason why i have provided links.
Matjaz wrote:
Have you ever been in Italy? How about French, they got no lineage with Anglo-Saxons. Are French white folks? How about Greeks, Romanians, Bulgarians, Portuguese and so on, all these ethnicities have no connection with Anglo-Saxons.
nope..not white by old definition from US immigration laws.
Matjaz wrote:
If we take Russians for example, European part of Russia(ends at Ural mountains) got bigger percentage of blonde hair, blue eyes then in Scandinavia and you claim they are descendants of Mongols?? At this point you're just trolling man. Putin himself is a blonde hair, blue/green eyed individual.
nope, slavs are not white.

Neither are jews that emigrated from russia

After Israel Bosak’s tailor shop was destroyed in 1906 in an outbreak of violence against Jewish people in Russia, he fled to America with a respectable $65, more money than most immigrants brought at the time. But the U.S. government criticized Bosak for his small physique, claiming he would not be an asset to the workforce, and sent him back.

It was one of many racially-tinged institutional practices that empowered immigration officials to deny people of certain ethnicities or appearances — often people from South and Eastern Europe who were not considered “purely” white — by speculating about their ability to work. People with “poor physiques,” which was often said of Jewish immigrants, were “illy adapted” and would procreate “defectives,” a letter from a commissioner had warned the immigration and labor departments that year.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/white-u-s-immigration-policy

The Naturalization Act of 1790 (1 Stat. 103, enacted March 26, 1790) was a law of the United States Congress that set the first uniform rules for the granting of United States citizenship by naturalization. The law limited naturalization to "free White person(s) ... of good character", thus excluding Native Americans, indentured servants, slaves, free black people and later Asians, although free black people were allowed citizenship at the state level in a number of states.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790

You know where Americans get their education from? From Hollywood movies. That is your basis for education. Its what jewish directors show in their movies, you take for holy truth. Its so sad, a socitey of intelectual incompetence.

It is this movie that convinced Americans, that Italians are blacks:

Look an0n, if it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck. And I don't care what U.S. immigration law or jewish director says about it. These two are last authorities that should have any say about it, honestly man. U.S. immigration law has an authority to proclaim who is white and who isn't? And you take its conclusion as final? Seriously? If you got blue eyes and blond hair you are not white because U.S. immigration law says so? lol. I told you already before, European part of RUssia that stretches all the way to Ural mountains has higher percentage of blue eyes, blond hair people then Scandinavia has. And you're telling me that they are not white? It is a land of idiocracy, America. You got to agree with me on that one or not?

And yes, most of modern day Jews, specially American jews are white race. The thing is that similar like Russians they define themselves more through religious believes then through racial characteristics. But that still doesn't hide the reality that they are white.
Matjaz
Matjaz

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Wed Nov 17, 2021 2:12 pm

刘汉 wrote:
Matjaz wrote:

I gave a nice example of what modern day China is. It is a national-socialist system. And you replied with: ""PS. if you dare to compare anyone, dead or alive, to Hitler in Germany then you need a fast horse ....""  WHY? What was the need for this angry reply? Is it not allowed to compare Hitler with modern day politicians or political systems?

Plain and simple, there is a law in Germany, that you are not allowed to compare National-Socialism to anyone. This means, what you wrote is punishable. That's why Böhse Tante immediately reacted this way. It doesn't matter, whether you are right or wrong, it is illegal. Here in Zodland, we can do what we want and I don't care.

Exactly, I'm well aware how things are in Germany. That's why I wrote that they're being brainwashed more then any nation in EUrope. And there's nothing prejudice about that statemant.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 34  Next