Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#80 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+8
Zambeezi
Nuke68
khnum
刘汉
shachalnur
Böhse Tante
KneelB4Zod!
Mr Badger
12 posters

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

#80 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 Empty Re: #80 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:05 pm

https://www.bitchute.com/video/IU4MDvIoISc5/

Condensed Testimony of Hospital Physician Assistant

Profanity and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

#80 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 Empty Re: #80 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:42 pm

https://www.bitchute.com/video/7X5TZbgc0Y3G/

13 DAY TIMELINE FROM VACCINE TO ONSET

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:45 pm

https://www.bitchute.com/video/rvc2w3iCzOut/

They Won't Stop.

boris, Profanity and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:01 pm

https://www.bitchute.com/video/LTHEBHiYibXq/

PELHAM - THIS IS ABSOLUTELY EPIC.. ROMANIAN GOVERNMENT HAS CLOSED ALL VACCINE CENTRES

►I have seen no confirmations of this ^^^^ as being a CURRENT event. none.
I suspect this is historical footage with a fake headline.
please post if you find a valid confirmation.

Mr Badger, Profanity and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:23 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:27 pm

A Moroccan Air Force C-130 departing from Corlu is heading for Morocco. Is in Corlu the Baykar factory where the Tb-2 drones come out
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:30 pm

The Jarinje and Brnjak crossings have been blocked in both directions since this morning, after the Pristina authorities decided that all vehicles with Serbian license plates when entering Kosovo must put trial Kosovo plates.
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:31 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:34 pm

Zambeezi wrote:https://www.bitchute.com/video/LTHEBHiYibXq/

PELHAM - THIS IS ABSOLUTELY EPIC.. ROMANIAN GOVERNMENT HAS CLOSED ALL VACCINE CENTRES

►I have seen no confirmations of this ^^^^ as being a CURRENT event. none.
I suspect this is historical footage with a fake headline.
please post if you find a valid confirmation.

According to the Times Of India, Romania has closed only about a quarter of its centres:
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/europe/romania-closes-117-covid-vaccination-centres/articleshow/84193852.cms

EDIT: Sorry, that was dated July 7th. Still searching...

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:39 pm

Found the source of the original video, it's from February 2017:

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:52 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:57 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:02 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:37 pm

Press conference

"Why are there more reports of vaccine adverse events for 2021 than in the last 20 years combined?
A direct comparison shows the glaring disproportion:

92 million Corona vaccine doses used, administered in a 7-month period, resulted in over 130,000 reports of suspected adverse reactions and permanent damage.

750 million doses of vaccine administered over a 20-year period resulted in fewer than 55,000 reports of suspected adverse events and permanent damage.

The Health Ministry spokesperson's explanation was:

"I can only assume now that it is very likely due to the fact that, of course, with new vaccinations, people are much more specific and careful about reporting any side effects that occur.

And a very, very large percentage of the side effects have been very minor, or yes, low-risk side effects."
..."

So quite a stammering of would have, could have and assumed probabilities.

#80 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 2924852245

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:58 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:

Pressekonferenz: Tod durch Impfung/Undeklarierte Bestandteile der COVID-19-Impfstoffe

https://pathologie-konferenz.de/

#80 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 863744033

On the page is a second link:

https://dlive.tv/ovalmedia

But I could not get the video running there.

YT:
This video has been removed because it violates YouTube's community guidelines.

#80 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 2924852245

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:11 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:

Pressekonferenz: Tod durch Impfung/Undeklarierte Bestandteile der COVID-19-Impfstoffe

https://pathologie-konferenz.de/

#80 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 863744033

On the page is a second link:

https://dlive.tv/ovalmedia

But I could not get the video running there.

YT:
This video has been removed because it violates YouTube's community guidelines.

I see, they have a new link and embedded video:

https://odysee.com/@de:d/Pressekonferenz--Tod-durch-Impfung-Undeklarierte-Bestandteile-der-COVID-19-Impfstoffe:b

Someone should save it.

Twisted Evil

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:27 pm

Zambeezi wrote:Federal Government HHS Whistleblower Goes Public With Secret Recordings “Vaccine Is Full of Shit”
September 20th, 2021
Via: Project Veritas:
https://archive.ph/oqdem

https://www.projectveritas.com/news/federal-govt-whistleblower-goes-public-with-secret-recordings-government/

backup:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/obdI7tgKLtA/

From the whistleblower link:

O’Malley: “Yeah, and I’m like, who’s writing the VAERS reports?”
Paris: “Nobody because it takes over a half hour to write the damn thing.”

No more questions ...

Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:52 pm

Zambeezi wrote:https://www.bitchute.com/video/rvc2w3iCzOut/

They Won't Stop.

No, they will not stop. And the police attacks are not "acts of war" either, it is war, and it has already been prepared before 2020, with ever more surveillance and ever stronger armament of the police.

If you recapitulate, there have been many "red lines" crossed in the last 20 years, but there has been almost no resistance. As Juncker said, "we decide something, and if there is no resistance, then we decide the next one...". - Salami tactics. When does the resistance start? The few protests are apparently not enough, but what?

Question Question Question Question Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Sep 21, 2021 7:10 pm

Bin Ghaleb
@GhalebM0nz1i7
·
1m
of “#Bayhan” and “Ain” #Bayhan” and “Ain” and Osaylan districts of the province.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Sep 21, 2021 7:45 pm

#80 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 4029985365

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:00 pm

刘汉 wrote:

^^^^^Proof Positive: more collaboration of Zio/NATO/Brotherhood imperialism
together with Trump's 150  2017 'free'  Abrams tanks
continuing to stage Moroccon military for an offensive to 'take' N.Africa.
^^^this
together with staging nuclear subs for a Taiwan takeover....
is a glaring aggression being planned in plain sight.

Australian pivot ^^^^^ is POMPEO. I have no doubts whatsoever.

Last edited by Zambeezi on Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:04 pm

The Eurasianist Orthodox cross
@Russ_Warrior
·
15s
Taliban's new govt includes ethnic minorities, a step towards recognition.
#Afghanistan

https://thecradle.co/Article/News/2095

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:12 pm

zerohedge
@zerohedge
·
35s
*MCCONNELL: U.S. WON'T DEFAULT BUT DEMOCRATS MUST RAISE DEBT CAP

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:13 pm

Guy Elster
@guyelster
·
2m
#BREAKING #Iran President Raisi that Iran wants a resumption of nuclear talks with world powers to lead to the removal of US sanctions

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:21 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:35 pm

https://www.bitchute.com/video/UyfhnCw0JsYP/

#80 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 Ezgif-10

KneelB4Zod!, Mr Badger, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:35 pm

Sarah Abdallah
@sahouraxo
·
3m
Joe Biden claimed today at the UN that “for the first time in 20 years, the U.S. is not at war”.

Meanwhile, he’s dropped bombs on Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan and Somalia. And he’s continuing to support genocides in Yemen and Palestine.

Joe Biden is a liar.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi, boris and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:45 pm

amin dada Sincere Drone Apologist
@kambrone64
·
8m
(URGENT) Moon asks int'l community to incessantly seek cooperation with N. Korea in his U.N. speech

https://t.co/tgUIvxFHd8?amp=1

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:59 pm

syrseal
@syrseal44
·
1m
From Idlib, unofficially, there have been reports of a sharp increase in activity, but without detailing from whose side and in what area. There is an opinion that in the near future something may happen there

#80 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 E_1K1VJVkAgt-Jx?format=jpg&name=medium

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:18 pm

https://www.bitchute.com/video/2kcpclznHJVN/

"NO MORE JABS FOR US"....Croatia President Has Had Enough!!

Mr Badger and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next