Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#79 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+7
shachalnur
Böhse Tante
ShockJock
Talos
KneelB4Zod!
Zambeezi
刘汉
11 posters

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next

Go down

#79 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 Empty Re: #79 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by khnum Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:06 am

The Federal Reserve itself warned us last Friday the US economy is about to go belly up with a 41 percent revision downwards of its GDP estimates

khnum

Back to top Go down

#79 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 Empty Re: #79 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by khnum Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:18 am

Janet Yellen Treasury head warns the US will default on national debt in October

khnum

Back to top Go down

#79 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 Empty The Mainstream Narrative is Putting Lives at Risk

Post by ? Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:45 am

Got this from saker.community/topic/new-chatter-and-jabber-thread-starting-on-september-9/
Sudhi on: September 13, 2021 at 10:41 pm

cluelesshonky.blogspot.com/2021/09/the-mainstream-narrative-is-putting.html?m=1

Deaths:
Through July 19, 49% of all Covid-Delta deaths were fully vaccinated.
Between July 19 and August 15, 62% of all Covid-Delta deaths were fully vaccinated.
Between August 16 and August 29, 68% of all Covid-Delta deaths were fully vaccinated.
So therefore, the percentage of Covid- Delta deaths in England who are fully vaccinated is and has been very high - higher than the percentage of English fully vaccinated, and yet it too is increasing over Time.

Evil or Very Mad

tried to get a haircut at the local barber
and was shocked to learn the 'new' mandate - no haircut for the unvaccinate (not even the single vaxx)
WTF!!!  Shocked
since when the gov get to mandate haircut for ppl group?  Mad
which law gives them the power over MY HAIRCUT?  confused

what do we do now? what CAN we do now?
Whats happening at your turf, friends?!

?

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:21 am

Zambeezi wrote:#79 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 E_LlmaGWUAc80zf?format=jpg&name=small

The day we all get this, the easier it will be for us all to see through the lies.

https://www.heise.de/forum/Telepolis/Kommentare/Impfung-und-Ansteckung/Re-Hart-aber-fair/posting-39618912/show/

Karolis wrote on 14/09/2021 08:47:

Franklin1157 wrote on 09/14/2021 08:15:

Here Spahn uttered an all-saying sentence: "If we now also test the vaccinated, this pandemic will never pass."
Very true. No further questions.

Because the sentence comes from the minister responsible and because it is central to understanding several issues surrounding Corona, here is a source again:

https://youtu.be/00OVVn8XZew

Fortunately, the German health minister is not the brightest candle on the cake (banker by profession) ...

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:45 am

? wrote:Got this from saker.community/topic/new-chatter-and-jabber-thread-starting-on-september-9/

Deaths:
Between July 19 and August 15, 62% of all Covid-Delta deaths were fully vaccinated.
Between August 16 and August 29, 68% of all Covid-Delta deaths were fully vaccinated.
So therefore, the percentage of Covid- Delta deaths in England who are fully vaccinated is and has been very high - higher than the percentage of English fully vaccinated, and yet it too is increasing over Time.

Evil or Very Mad

and was shocked to learn the 'new' mandate - no haircut for the unvaccinate (not even the single vaxx)
WTF!!!  Shocked

I don't know, I've been cutting my own hair since I was a teenager, before that my mother did it. I would suggest finding people where you help each other. Not just about cutting hair, it's the gateway to getting out of the system, forming communities of mutual help.

It's just a pity for hairdressers ...

pirat

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Mr Badger and Zambeezi like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:17 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:21 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
? wrote:Got this from saker.community/topic/new-chatter-and-jabber-thread-starting-on-september-9/

Deaths:

Evil or Very Mad

WTF!!!  Shocked

I don't know, I've been cutting my own hair since I was a teenager, before that my mother did it. I would suggest finding people where you help each other. Not just about cutting hair, it's the gateway to getting out of the system, forming communities of mutual help.

It's just a pity for hairdressers ...

pirat

I lost the story, but I read yesterday from a nurse who said that the "Delta" variant was nothing more than the adverse reaction to the "vaccine". That doctors knew this, but by marking these "vaccine" victims as a new variant and slapping them on respirators, the hospital made more money.

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:59 pm

KneelB4Zod!, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:48 pm

https://www.cureus.com/articles/68051-toxic-epidermal-necrolysis-post-covid-19-vaccination---first-reported-case

Case after Pfizer vax, pics are a bit heavy stuff.

pale

Here a comment:

https://www.heise.de/forum/Telepolis/Kommentare/Impfung-und-Ansteckung/Re-Hohe-Impfstoffwirksamkeit-bei-aehnlicher-Viruslast/posting-39620141/show/

"... my daughters' father has been in hospital since Friday with a rash that has also affected his eyes, mouth and anus and is very painful and spreads inside the mouth (mucous membrane).
The doctors think it is an autoimmune disease.
Also an immune suppression
Investigation continues
Don't know anything new yet.
My daughter will continue to teach me.
By the way, he has had Moderna 2 times - the 2nd time in July.
..."
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

So it's not only a problem with Pfizer. These experiments must stop immediately.

#79 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 2924852245

Last edited by Böhse Tante on Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:55 pm

#79 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 E_I0SXsVQAwi1vG?format=jpg&name=medium

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:06 pm

https://www.timesofisrael.com/prosecution-witness-in-netanyahu-trial-and-his-wife-killed-in-greek-plane-crash/

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:49 pm

Even if you don't get vaccinated, it's still interesting information. It also shows once again that our "concerned" governments are interested in all sorts of things, but not in the health of the population:

https://snanews.de/20210425/sputnik-v-statistik-corona-impfstoff-ungarn-1857805.html

"...
For example, there were only 95 Covid 19 infection cases and one death per 100,000 vaccinated people. By comparison, there are 700 cases of infection and seven deaths among 100,000 vaccinated people who received the Astrazeneca vaccine.
As for the Pfizer/Biontech vaccine, 555 cases of infection and 32 deaths have been reported here, he said.

"The Hungarian data show that there are 20 to 32 times fewer deaths and two to six times fewer Covid-19 infection cases per 100,000 vaccinations after the use of 'Sputnik V' than after the use of mRNA vaccines," a spokesman for the Russian Direct Investment Fund (RDIF) pointed out.
..."

Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:50 pm

~ 3 hours old

https://de.rt.com/der-nahe-osten/124027-israelischer-gesundheitsminister-gibt-zu-dass/

Israeli health minister admits vaccination cards are all about coercion
14 Sep 2021 6:41 pm

Israeli Health Minister Nitzan Horowitz admitted that Israel's so-called green pass vaccination certificate system is primarily about coercing sceptical people to get vaccinated. He did not know that he was being broadcast live by a television station.

#79 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 3077205713 pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:51 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:01 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:05 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:07 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:10 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:13 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:29 pm

刘汉 wrote:

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:39 pm

The German frigate "Bayern". The US puppet regime in Berlin is doing the dirty work against China again, like in 1900.

#79 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 97003413

When do the Germans finally learn?
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:42 pm

https://i1.wp.com/tkp.at/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/NRW20210908_221701_118.png?w=768&ssl=1

Text extracts:

(Letterhead: North Rhine Medical Association)

In Oberhausen, after ... 90 booster vaccinations in an ASB house (= old people's or nursing home) there were numerous serious complications, including one death and 2 reanimations.

In total, out of 90 vaccinated people, 9 became severely ill ...

... especially as there is currently neither a drug-legal approval (?) by the EMA nor a STIKO recommendation for these booster vaccinations!

..."

That means that vaccinations were given there without approval.

(There is said to have been a denial about the vaccination death. He did not die from the vaccination ...)

#79 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 2924852245

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:27 pm

short summary to Taiwan:
1622 - 1642 Dutch pirates tried to occupy the island during the 30-years war to have a base against the Spanish Philippines. The Netherlands were not recognized as a state independent from the Holy Roman Empire of the German Nation before 1648 in the peace treaties of Münster and Osnabrück.
1644 The Qing-dynasty replaced the Ming-dynasty in Beijing. The Ming loyalists move south.
1661 Ming loyalists take Taiwan from the Dutch, making the island part of China officially.
1683 The Ming loyalists surrender to the Qing.
So for 22 years the island was part of China (中国), but ruled by different dynasties.
1895 after the First Chinese-Japanese war, Japan occupies the island.
1945 Japan surrenders.
So all Japanese occupations are part of 中国 again. But like in 1661 the island is - although part of 中国 - ruled by a different party.

The US like the Dutch are acting like pirates.

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:31 am

Covid-detecting dogs at Miami International Airport

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:33 am

Two day delay on lockdown and warning to unvaccinated

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:40 am

Health Pass Protest Attacked By Men With Sticks in France

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:49 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:58 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:11 am

Iran is ripe for the Guinness Book of World Records ...

Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:13 am

Three US former intelligence agents admitted in a Virginia court Tuesday to taking part in a United Arab Emirates hacking operation aimed at enemies and rivals of the Gulf country
https://archive.md/wip/4oWtM

https://www.france24.com/en/live-news/20210914-three-us-ex-intelligence-officials-admit-to-hacking-for-uae

the case exposes the global market of government's
seeking highly trained computer security experts to spy on perceived enemies and threats.
The three defendants had worked in the US intelligence community,
including the National Security Agency and in the military.

They had worked for a US company providing cyber intelligence operations for the UAE government that met US regulations.
Then they moved in 2016 to higher-paying jobs at a UAE government-linked company, identified in media reports as DarkMatter,
where they began carrying out hacking jobs on designated targets, including servers inside the United States.
One of those jobs gave them illicit access to "tens of millions" of smartphones and mobile devices.

the operation's methods consisted largely of uploading malware and exploiting software and hardware vulnerabilities
to break into and gain control of servers, phones and other digital equipment.
Aside from paying fines, the three men were stripped of US security clearances, banned from the US intelligence community and forbidden from hacking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next