Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+7
shachalnur
Böhse Tante
ShockJock
Talos
KneelB4Zod!
Zambeezi
刘汉
11 posters
Post new topic   Reply to topic

Page 24 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next

Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by 刘汉 Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:44 am

Zambeezi wrote:  

I don't trust the Qataris. Like the Turks, they are just pretending to be be independent from the Global empire. Actually they are inviting the Chinese to get involved in Afghanistan, but: Timeo Danaos dona ferentes! I don't trust the Danaans (Greeks = the sea powers), even if they bring presents.
刘汉
刘汉

Posts : 2185
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2020-09-19
Location : 中国

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:49 am


_________________
Ivermectin
Central Asia Map
Beirut Micro Nuke

"Your Obedience
is Prolonging
this Nightmare."
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Posts : 11553
Reputation : 217
Join date : 2018-05-17
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:05 am

Zambeezi wrote:
Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 949160760 Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 949160760 Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 949160760

Please save that video!

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 4047824857

_________________
The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Posts : 9143
Reputation : 93
Join date : 2019-03-17
Age : 62
Location : ECB City

khnum and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by khnum Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:59 am

Böhse Tante wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:
Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 949160760 Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 949160760 Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 949160760

Please save that video!

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 4047824857

I AM NOT AFRAID OF YOU God do we need a few of those in my country

khnum

Posts : 399
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2020-01-12
Location : Australia(five eyes)

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Empty 20 Years Since 9-11

Post by ShockJock Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:26 am

It's hard to believe that today marks twenty years since the horrifying attacks of 9/11.  Memories of that day are seared into the memories of those of us who lived through it.  

Using hijacked planes as missiles, Terrorists inflicted the deadliest-ever terrorist attacks on U.S. soil, taking nearly 3,000 lives, toppling the twin towers here in New York City, smashing the Pentagon in Washington, DC, and ushering in an age of fear and government repression of basic liberties that lasts to this very day.
https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/world/20-years-since-the-attacks-of-9-11
ShockJock
ShockJock

Posts : 78
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2018-07-10
Location : North Bergen, NJ USA (Metro NYC)

http://HalTurnerRadioShow.com

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by khnum Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:40 am

ShockJock wrote:It's hard to believe that today marks twenty years since the horrifying attacks of 9/11.  Memories of that day are seared into the memories of those of us who lived through it.  

Using hijacked planes as missiles, Terrorists inflicted the deadliest-ever terrorist attacks on U.S. soil, taking nearly 3,000 lives, toppling the twin towers here in New York City, smashing the Pentagon in Washington, DC, and ushering in an age of fear and government repression of basic liberties that lasts to this very day.
https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/world/20-years-since-the-attacks-of-9-11

Try 'Black Eagle Trust' in a search engine like Duck Duck Go for a second opinion about the day after Rumsfeldt lost 2 trillion in a taxi cab

khnum

Posts : 399
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2020-01-12
Location : Australia(five eyes)

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by 刘汉 Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:48 am

ShockJock wrote:It's hard to believe that today marks twenty years since the horrifying attacks of 9/11.  Memories of that day are seared into the memories of those of us who lived through it.  

Using hijacked planes as missiles, Terrorists inflicted the deadliest-ever terrorist attacks on U.S. soil, taking nearly 3,000 lives, toppling the twin towers here in New York City, smashing the Pentagon in Washington, DC, and ushering in an age of fear and government repression of basic liberties that lasts to this very day.
https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/world/20-years-since-the-attacks-of-9-11

I have heard a different opinion: US (together with UK) has destroyed Dresden, attacked Hiroshima, Korea, Vietnam.... and now finally war is coming to their own country. So why should we be shocked or impressed? Life goes on as normal.
刘汉
刘汉

Posts : 2185
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2020-09-19
Location : 中国

Mr Badger, Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by khnum Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:57 am

刘汉 wrote:
ShockJock wrote:It's hard to believe that today marks twenty years since the horrifying attacks of 9/11.  Memories of that day are seared into the memories of those of us who lived through it.  

Using hijacked planes as missiles, Terrorists inflicted the deadliest-ever terrorist attacks on U.S. soil, taking nearly 3,000 lives, toppling the twin towers here in New York City, smashing the Pentagon in Washington, DC, and ushering in an age of fear and government repression of basic liberties that lasts to this very day.
https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/world/20-years-since-the-attacks-of-9-11

I have heard a different opinion: US (together with UK) has destroyed Dresden, attacked Hiroshima, Korea, Vietnam.... and now finally war is coming to their own country. So why should we be shocked or impressed? Life goes on as normal.

Robert Mc Namara former US Secretary of Defense on the bombing of Japan




khnum

Posts : 399
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2020-01-12
Location : Australia(five eyes)

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:31 am

Guy Elster
@guyelster
·
1h
#BREAKING US Coalition in #Iraq says two drones attacked Erbil airport overnight, one of them was shot down

_________________
"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Posts : 61309
Reputation : 218
Join date : 2018-05-17
Age : 41
Location : Krypton

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:45 am

Guy Elster
@guyelster
·
55m
#BREAKING #Iran allows IAEA to service nuclear monitoring cameras after talks with agency head Grossi: Tasnim news agency
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Posts : 61309
Reputation : 218
Join date : 2018-05-17
Age : 41
Location : Krypton

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:50 pm


_________________
"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Posts : 61309
Reputation : 218
Join date : 2018-05-17
Age : 41
Location : Krypton

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Mr Badger Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:49 pm


_________________
"I just wish the world was twice as big and half of it was still unexplored." - David Attenborough
"Look at those clouds, and tell me this isn't the end of everything." - Karl Agathon, BSG.
Mr Badger
Mr Badger

Posts : 2144
Reputation : 64
Join date : 2018-05-17
Age : 49
Location : East Sussex, UK

KneelB4Zod!, Zambeezi, Profanity, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Mr Badger Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:50 pm

Apparently Boris Johnson is to announce the scrapping of "vaccine passports".
Some are jubilant and see it as a victory. I'm not so sure and immediately suspicious.

_________________
"I just wish the world was twice as big and half of it was still unexplored." - David Attenborough
"Look at those clouds, and tell me this isn't the end of everything." - Karl Agathon, BSG.
Mr Badger
Mr Badger

Posts : 2144
Reputation : 64
Join date : 2018-05-17
Age : 49
Location : East Sussex, UK

KneelB4Zod!, Zambeezi, Profanity and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:38 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
Zambeezi wrote: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 949160760 Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 949160760 Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 949160760
Please save that video!
Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 4047824857

_________________
Ivermectin
Central Asia Map
Beirut Micro Nuke

"Your Obedience
is Prolonging
this Nightmare."
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Posts : 11553
Reputation : 217
Join date : 2018-05-17
Location : USA

KneelB4Zod!, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:06 pm

The Taliban are lying and France will not have any relationship with its newly-formed government
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-afghanistan-conflict-france-idUSKBN2G70K6
Foreign Minister Jean-Yves Le Drian said late on Saturday before heading for talks in Qatar on Sunday
to discuss future evacuations from Afghanistan.

_________________
Ivermectin
Central Asia Map
Beirut Micro Nuke

"Your Obedience
is Prolonging
this Nightmare."
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Posts : 11553
Reputation : 217
Join date : 2018-05-17
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:09 pm

good. now GTFO.
The United States has removed its most advanced missile defence systems from Saudi Arabia
https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/us-removes-advanced-missile-defence-systems-saudi-air-base-report

_________________
Ivermectin
Central Asia Map
Beirut Micro Nuke

"Your Obedience
is Prolonging
this Nightmare."
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Posts : 11553
Reputation : 217
Join date : 2018-05-17
Location : USA

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:54 pm

Mr Badger wrote:Apparently Boris Johnson is to announce the scrapping of "vaccine passports".
Some are jubilant and see it as a victory. I'm not so sure and immediately suspicious.

[BoJo] is expected to repeal some powers of the government's emergency Coronavirus Act
brought in to tackle the pandemic last year, as he sets out the government's plan
for managing COVID-19 over the next few months.
The sections likely to be repealed include
►powers to close down the economy;
►powers to impose restrictions on events and gatherings;
►powers to temporarily close or restrict access to schools;
►powers to detain infectious people.
UK Health Secretary Sajid Javid:
►confirmed that the plan [vax pass] has been axed.
►is also keen to remove the PCR test requirement for travellers returning from some foreign countries "as soon as I possibly can".

Scotland had recently confirmed that it will be going ahead with the vaccine passport scheme.

https://www.telegraphindia.com/world/covid-19-england-drops-plans-for-mandatory-vaccine-passes-for-events/cid/1830401

_________________
Ivermectin
Central Asia Map
Beirut Micro Nuke

"Your Obedience
is Prolonging
this Nightmare."
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Posts : 11553
Reputation : 217
Join date : 2018-05-17
Location : USA

Mr Badger and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:16 pm

“No, we have not mandated it,” Psaki responded,
after being asked whether the administration was mandating White House staff receive a coronavirus vaccine.
Members of Congress and Their Staff Are Exempt From Biden’s Vaccine Mandate
https://archive.is/r13Mg

https://www.newsweek.com/members-congress-staff-exempt-biden-covid-vaccine-mandate-1627859

Biden’s order on federal workers applies
to employees of the executive branch.

President Joe Biden’s new vaccine mandates for federal employees
doesn’t apply to

Legislative Branch:
►to members of Congress
►or those who work for Congress
or
Judicial Branch:
►or the federal court system.



The House of Representatives and the Senate belong to the separate legislative branch, and the courts to the judicial branch of the federal government.

_________________
Ivermectin
Central Asia Map
Beirut Micro Nuke

"Your Obedience
is Prolonging
this Nightmare."
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Posts : 11553
Reputation : 217
Join date : 2018-05-17
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:30 pm

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 X969

_________________
Ivermectin
Central Asia Map
Beirut Micro Nuke

"Your Obedience
is Prolonging
this Nightmare."
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Posts : 11553
Reputation : 217
Join date : 2018-05-17
Location : USA

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Mr Badger Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:30 pm

Zambeezi wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:Apparently Boris Johnson is to announce the scrapping of "vaccine passports".
Some are jubilant and see it as a victory. I'm not so sure and immediately suspicious.

[BoJo] is expected to repeal some powers of the government's emergency Coronavirus Act
brought in to tackle the pandemic last year, as he sets out the government's plan
for managing COVID-19 over the next few months.
The sections likely to be repealed include
►powers to close down the economy;
►powers to impose restrictions on events and gatherings;
►powers to temporarily close or restrict access to schools;
►powers to detain infectious people.
UK Health Secretary Sajid Javid:
►confirmed that the plan [vax pass] has been axed.
►is also keen to remove the PCR test requirement for travellers returning from some foreign countries "as soon as I possibly can".

Scotland had recently confirmed that it will be going ahead with the vaccine passport scheme.

https://www.telegraphindia.com/world/covid-19-england-drops-plans-for-mandatory-vaccine-passes-for-events/cid/1830401

Well, I'm cautiously optimistic.

_________________
"I just wish the world was twice as big and half of it was still unexplored." - David Attenborough
"Look at those clouds, and tell me this isn't the end of everything." - Karl Agathon, BSG.
Mr Badger
Mr Badger

Posts : 2144
Reputation : 64
Join date : 2018-05-17
Age : 49
Location : East Sussex, UK

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:38 pm

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 X970
https://news.cgtn.com/news/2021-09-12/For-Vietnam-China-is-a-bulwark-against-Western-interventionism-13uP8Dtew6c/index.html

_________________
Ivermectin
Central Asia Map
Beirut Micro Nuke

"Your Obedience
is Prolonging
this Nightmare."
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Posts : 11553
Reputation : 217
Join date : 2018-05-17
Location : USA

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:46 pm

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 X971
Foudy only 'sees' the 'China way'
It is not. nope.
Here's a strategy that doesn't need a government of ANY 'flavor'. ha.

1. fortify/equip/supplement the natural immune system to HANDLE the infections.
2. the population's post infection natural immunity is then stronger and works longer.
3. TREAT the sick, the old, the infirm PROPHYLACTICALLY or EARLY...
we KNOW which & what meds and treatments work wonderfully.

We don't need bureaucrats in suits or tyrants in uniforms and helmets.


Last edited by Zambeezi on Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
Ivermectin
Central Asia Map
Beirut Micro Nuke

"Your Obedience
is Prolonging
this Nightmare."
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Posts : 11553
Reputation : 217
Join date : 2018-05-17
Location : USA

Mr Badger and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:49 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

At several points in the video, e.g. ~1:25, you can clearly see material being thrown out a few floors below the dust cloud all around and at the same height, the floors above are still intact. There used to be even clearer videos and in slow motion. If these were not targeted blasts, then possibly the pixies, fairies or wizards of some kind.

Hopefully such videos are not also magicked away ...

Rolling Eyes

_________________
The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Posts : 9143
Reputation : 93
Join date : 2019-03-17
Age : 62
Location : ECB City

Mr Badger likes this post

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:02 pm

Mr Badger wrote:Apparently Boris Johnson is to announce the scrapping of "vaccine passports".
Some are jubilant and see it as a victory. I'm not so sure and immediately suspicious.

Reminds me of politics in our country, donkey and carrot. As soon as the "people's soul" threatens to boil up, such a carrot is dangled out again, the donkey hopes and trots on dutifully.

And in the foreseeable future nothing will get "better", it will get "badder".

Sorry, nothing will work out with anything less than a revolution.

Twisted Evil

_________________
The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Posts : 9143
Reputation : 93
Join date : 2019-03-17
Age : 62
Location : ECB City

Mr Badger and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Mr Badger Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:07 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

At several points in the video, e.g. ~1:25, you can clearly see material being thrown out a few floors below the dust cloud all around and at the same height, the floors above are still intact. There used to be even clearer videos and in slow motion. If these were not targeted blasts, then possibly the pixies, fairies or wizards of some kind.

Hopefully such videos are not also magicked away ...

Rolling Eyes

Some of the beams were thrown a considerable distance. Bodies were found on neighbouring tower roofs ABOVE the level of the floors they were on at the time.
Prof Steven Jones pointed out the video evidence of thermite cutting charges burning away the beams just before the collapse. Videos seem to show a mixture of thermite and more conventional explosives.

I downloaded some Steven Jones videos years back. If I can find them I'll post them up on Bitchute.

_________________
"I just wish the world was twice as big and half of it was still unexplored." - David Attenborough
"Look at those clouds, and tell me this isn't the end of everything." - Karl Agathon, BSG.
Mr Badger
Mr Badger

Posts : 2144
Reputation : 64
Join date : 2018-05-17
Age : 49
Location : East Sussex, UK

KneelB4Zod! and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:19 pm

for decades plundering, starving, oppressing, murdering, displacing Muslims wholesale...
they suddenly 'care' about Chinese muslims. right.
Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 X972
the accusers who give 'testimony' are fabricating 'horror' stories
and pocketing $$$Hundreds of Thousands$$$ as they are paraded by media 'managers'
in front of venue after venue... cocktail parties, bureaucrat dinners, hearing 'committees'...
CNN, NBC, BBC 'sympathy' interviews. Complete theater to garner China hate.

_________________
Ivermectin
Central Asia Map
Beirut Micro Nuke

"Your Obedience
is Prolonging
this Nightmare."
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Posts : 11553
Reputation : 217
Join date : 2018-05-17
Location : USA

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:42 pm

I keep my filters ON... always.
I enjoy Foudy. mostly.
but
Here he 'retweets' his own bias. sad.
this is FLAT out propaganda and contrived. Guaranteed.
Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 X973
complete bullshit.

_________________
Ivermectin
Central Asia Map
Beirut Micro Nuke

"Your Obedience
is Prolonging
this Nightmare."
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Posts : 11553
Reputation : 217
Join date : 2018-05-17
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:47 pm

Mr Badger wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

At several points in the video, e.g. ~1:25, you can clearly see material being thrown out a few floors below the dust cloud all around and at the same height, the floors above are still intact. There used to be even clearer videos and in slow motion. If these were not targeted blasts, then possibly the pixies, fairies or wizards of some kind.

Hopefully such videos are not also magicked away ...

Rolling Eyes

Some of the beams were thrown a considerable distance. Bodies were found on neighbouring tower roofs ABOVE the level of the floors they were on at the time.
Prof Steven Jones pointed out the video evidence of thermite cutting charges burning away the beams just before the collapse. Videos seem to show a mixture of thermite and more conventional explosives.

I downloaded some Steven Jones videos years back. If I can find them I'll post them up on Bitchute.

I remember well when I saw the videos for the first time. I had seen buildings blown up before, twice live, several times on TV. My first thought was "that was a good job". I had expected everything, except that they would collapse vertically and evenly. I immediately had my doubts, and then twice in quick succession. I found out about WTC7 much later, I don't know if it was reported in detail on German TV, afair not on the first day.

When the footage of the invisible plane in Shanksville was shown, it was clear to me that this was a hoax. After all, I had also seen pictures of plane crashes, it looked much different. I have a good visual memory. There was a lot of "rubbish" in the pictures from Shanksville, but no plane remains.

Oh yes, the Pentagon, how many massive walls is that tin can supposed to have penetrated? Or is the Pentagon some kind of Potemkin village made of Styrofoam and cardboard? Actually, there should be calculations by structural engineers or physicists on this miracle.

pirat pirat


_________________
The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Posts : 9143
Reputation : 93
Join date : 2019-03-17
Age : 62
Location : ECB City

Mr Badger likes this post

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Mr Badger Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:06 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

At several points in the video, e.g. ~1:25, you can clearly see material being thrown out a few floors below the dust cloud all around and at the same height, the floors above are still intact. There used to be even clearer videos and in slow motion. If these were not targeted blasts, then possibly the pixies, fairies or wizards of some kind.

Hopefully such videos are not also magicked away ...

Rolling Eyes

Some of the beams were thrown a considerable distance. Bodies were found on neighbouring tower roofs ABOVE the level of the floors they were on at the time.
Prof Steven Jones pointed out the video evidence of thermite cutting charges burning away the beams just before the collapse. Videos seem to show a mixture of thermite and more conventional explosives.

I downloaded some Steven Jones videos years back. If I can find them I'll post them up on Bitchute.

I remember well when I saw the videos for the first time. I had seen buildings blown up before, twice live, several times on TV. My first thought was "that was a good job". I had expected everything, except that they would collapse vertically and evenly. I immediately had my doubts, and then twice in quick succession. I found out about WTC7 much later, I don't know if it was reported in detail on German TV, afair not on the first day.

When the footage of the invisible plane in Shanksville was shown, it was clear to me that this was a hoax. After all, I had also seen pictures of plane crashes, it looked much different. I have a good visual memory. There was a lot of "rubbish" in the pictures from Shanksville, but no plane remains.

Oh yes, the Pentagon, how many massive walls is that tin can supposed to have penetrated? Or is the Pentagon some kind of Potemkin village made of Styrofoam and cardboard? Actually, there should be calculations by structural engineers or physicists on this miracle.

pirat  pirat


It's interesting that the side of the Pentagon that was hit, and only that side, had work done to it to reinforce it not long before. Still, it wasn't enough to stop what must have been a missile of some type.
Anywhere that had a cctv camera in the area was visited by the "Men in black" and tapes were seized immediately after the event.
I recall in one documentary a doctor who was at the scene in Shanksville said there was no point in him being there as there were no bodies. And, as you say, where was the wreckage??

I had a little shop down in Cornwall in 2001. I recall on the day it happened one of my customers said. "That looked staged, I bet the US government were behind this"
At the time I thought she was mad. By 2006 I realised how close to the mark she was.


_________________
"I just wish the world was twice as big and half of it was still unexplored." - David Attenborough
"Look at those clouds, and tell me this isn't the end of everything." - Karl Agathon, BSG.
Mr Badger
Mr Badger

Posts : 2144
Reputation : 64
Join date : 2018-05-17
Age : 49
Location : East Sussex, UK

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by 刘汉 Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:32 pm

Zambeezi wrote:Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 X971
Foudy only 'sees' the 'China way'
It is not. nope.
Here's a strategy that doesn't need a government of ANY 'flavor'. ha.

1. fortify/equip/supplement the natural immune system to HANDLE the infections.
2. the population's post infection natural immunity is then stronger and works longer.
3. TREAT the sick, the old, the infirm PROPHYLACTICALLY or EARLY...
we KNOW which & what meds and treatments work wonderfully.

We don't need bureaucrats in suits or tyrants in uniforms and helmets.

They lie about the "Chinese way". If they would have followed the Chinese model, everything would be fine. But they misuse the lockdowns, the masks and the vaccines.
刘汉
刘汉

Posts : 2185
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2020-09-19
Location : 中国

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum