Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#77 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+7
Mr Badger
khnum
Böhse Tante
KneelB4Zod!
Talos
Zambeezi
刘汉
11 posters

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

#77 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 Empty Re: #77 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:36 pm

Biden's speech was a joke. And really, I wasted my time to listen to it. Never again...

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Zambeezi, H10, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

#77 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 Empty Re: #77 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by khnum Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:37 pm

In the interests of mental health whenever I see spin doctors Morrison from Australia,Boris Johnson,Biden,Trudeau or Comrade Ardern of New Zealand I change channels because of my fear I will throw something at the tv and wreck it

khnum

shachalnur and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:50 pm

Charles Lister in meltdown...

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

boris likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:53 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:56 pm

khnum wrote:In the interests of mental health whenever I see spin doctors Morrison from Australia,Boris Johnson,Biden,Trudeau or Comrade Ardern of New Zealand I change channels because of my fear I will throw something at the tv and wreck it

I'm with you, bud.

#77 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 1455193345

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

boris, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:57 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Charles Lister in meltdown...

Many Afghan soldiers had not been paid in 7 months yet their leaders flee the country in helicopters stacked to the roof with cash; the corruption and incompetence was just as much a US State and Defence department creation as Afghan

khnum

KneelB4Zod!, Zambeezi, H10, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:00 pm

Ragıp Soylu
@ragipsoylu
·
36s
Kabul airport has reopened: US general — AFP

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuke68 Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:03 pm

Kabul under the Taliban. Shocking! Shocked

Nuke68
Nuke68

KneelB4Zod!, Zambeezi, Böhse Tante, khnum and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:04 pm

Disclose.tv
@disclosetv
·
36m
JUST IN - Biden blames Trump, Afghanistan's former president, and the Afghan forces for the current dramatic situation on the ground. He ended his speech without taking questions.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:13 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:I'm literally dying of laughing. That!s it. Laughingstock USA.

Moar?

lol!

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi, boris, khnum and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:20 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:As Biden speaks this is released...:

Reminds of Black Friday ...

Shocked

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:29 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
khnum wrote:In the interests of mental health whenever I see spin doctors Morrison from Australia,Boris Johnson,Biden,Trudeau or Comrade Ardern of New Zealand I change channels because of my fear I will throw something at the tv and wreck it

I'm with you, bud.

#77 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 1455193345

I'm glad I don't have a tv. I can barely cope with what I'm reading online.
Spent most of the last 2 weeks in bed. My remaining friend tried dragging me to the store tonight and I just ended up hurling abuse at masker clones.
Sober at least, not even drinking helps to drown out the fucking circus we now inhabit.

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:40 pm

Mr Badger wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

I'm with you, bud.

Spent most of the last 2 weeks in bed. My remaining friend tried dragging me to the store tonight and I just ended up hurling abuse at masker clones.
Sober at least, not even drinking helps to drown out the fucking circus we now inhabit.

For the past 15 years, I've preferred to enjoy the unfolding madness sober. I could no longer stand it, sorting through all the insanity with mud-brain as well.

lol!

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Mr Badger likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuke68 Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:44 pm

Out of fuel at the airport!
Nuke68
Nuke68

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:46 pm

Mr Badger wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

I'm with you, bud.

I go for an hour walk in a nearby rural/forest area for about a 5km/1hr walk each day its the only thing preserving my sanity at least in my state you can do this without a mask,in Victoria,NSW and NT they are in home detention no doubt my state will follow,stay frosty mentally this psyop is nowhere near over

Last edited by khnum on Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

khnum

Mr Badger, Zambeezi, boris, shachalnur and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:54 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:As Biden speaks this is released...:

Reminds of Black Friday ...

Shocked

Sommerschlußverkauf!
刘汉
刘汉

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Tue Aug 17, 2021 12:20 am

khnum wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

I'm with you, bud.

I go for an hour walk in a nearby rural/forest area for about a 5km/1hr walk each day its the only thing preserving my sanity at least in my state you can do this without a mask,in Victoria,NSW and NT they are in home detention no doubt my state will follow,stay frosty mentally this psyop is nowhere near over

If I was there and not here, I'd have lost it long before now. Would either be dead or in prison for life. Only reason I'm not banged up now is because I haven't yet been crossed by the police.
I have an extremely violent temper (an unfortunate genetic hand-me-down from my father) That, together with my hatred and general non-recognition for "authority", means I am much better off straying no further than my garden for the time being.
I am trying very hard to focus on the myriad jobs that need doing there. Nature has no agenda, at least!

Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuke68 Tue Aug 17, 2021 12:24 am

#77 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 4029985365
Nuke68
Nuke68

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuke68 Tue Aug 17, 2021 12:30 am

#77 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 697712634
Nuke68
Nuke68

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuke68 Tue Aug 17, 2021 12:41 am

Nuke68
Nuke68

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Aug 17, 2021 12:44 am

Found something I've never heard before. Interesting, the only other version is serbo-croatian:

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Sommerregen_(Bundesnachrichtendienst)

Operation Summer Rain was a covert operation conducted by the German Federal Intelligence Service (BND) in Afghanistan during the Cold War era of the Soviet war in Afghanistan beginning in the mid-1980s.

In this operation, the BND smuggled special service forces into the country from Pakistan to capture Soviet weapons technology, such as armor for attack helicopters like the Mi-24, vehicles, land mines, modern munitions, including uranium munitions, warheads for missiles, night vision equipment, and navigation technology, and cooperated with the insurgent mujahideen to do so. Members of the BND entered the country disguised as humanitarian aid workers for refugees via the border area between Afghanistan and Pakistan. There, the Bundeswehr supplied the needy with medicine, food, blankets and clothing. The captured material was transported to Germany on a weekly basis via a Bundeswehr transport plane from Peshawar. The material was then tested in Germany.

BND Unit 16 A, responsible for the Near and Middle East regions, was in charge of the operation. The budget for the operation was 250,000 German marks (DM) annually, according to former employees.

The operation is considered one of the BND's major successes.[1] The operation only became known in 2013 after research by Welt am Sonntag and ZDF.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Some of it sounds familiar ...

Twisted Evil

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuke68 Tue Aug 17, 2021 12:58 am

This has to be the biggest underreported story of the week. A Geo political game changer
https://www.tehrantimes.com/news/464001/Iran-to-join-Shanghai-Cooperation-Organization

Nuke68
Nuke68

Mr Badger, Zambeezi, boris and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Aug 17, 2021 1:12 am

#77 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 X643

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Aug 17, 2021 1:22 am

Mr Badger wrote:
khnum wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

I'm with you, bud.

If I was there and not here, I'd have lost it long before now. Would either be dead or in prison for life. Only reason I'm not banged up now is because I haven't yet been crossed by the police.
I have an extremely violent temper (an unfortunate genetic hand-me-down from my father) That, together with my hatred and general non-recognition for "authority", means I am much better off straying no further than my garden for the time being.
I am trying very hard to focus on the myriad jobs that need doing there. Nature has no agenda, at least!

I only have it from both sides of my family ...

My maternal grandpa had to clean the room with a toothbrush in the military because of problems with authority.

My great-grandfather once wanted to throw down (!) his plow horse (you know what "little horses" these are?) out of anger, then he kicked it in the butt and bit it in the nose afterwards. OK, the horse didn't move before and afterwards.

I must admit, most of the time I manage to be a little more peaceful and even manage to pretend to accept someone's authority sometimes. My favorite would be an island with delivery service ...

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

#77 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 3077205713

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Mr Badger likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Aug 17, 2021 1:24 am

#77 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 X644

Great chat on financial SOLUTIONS for Afghanistan
Hussein Askary
@HusseinAskary
He who learns but does not think is lost. However,  he who thinks but does not learn is in great danger. Confucius
Stockholm, Sverige
http://www.schillerinstitute.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Aug 17, 2021 2:02 am

Nuke68 wrote:This has to be the biggest underreported story of the week. A Geo political game changer
https://www.tehrantimes.com/news/464001/Iran-to-join-Shanghai-Cooperation-Organization

Nikolai Patrushev, secretary of the Supreme National Security Council stated,
"Fortunately, the political obstacles to Iran's membership in the Shanghai agreement have been removed...
(opposition from Tajikistan and Uzbekistan)
...and Iran's membership will be finalized through technical formalities."

*** accepting any country's application requires the consent of all members of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization
Iran applied for permanent membership in 2006 and 2015.

Iran's active presence and its role as the link between East and West in China's BRI plan
is VITAL to achieve the goals of reviving the Silk Road, both land and sea routes, and China is well aware of this.

The plan includes two trade routes:
the Silk Road Economic Belt (land route)
the Maritime Silk Road (sea route)
and involves investing in the economic infrastructure of more than 65 countries.

Nuke68 and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:16 am

[quote="Böhse Tante"]

My great-grandfather once wanted to throw down (!) his plow horse (you know what "little horses" these are?) out of anger, then he kicked it in the butt and bit it in the nose afterwards. OK, the horse didn't move before and afterwards.

A good lesson. I'll keep it in mind.

#77 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 3077205713

shachalnur likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:17 am

boris and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:57 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:58 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next