Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#75 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+9
Profanity
Matjaz
khnum
刘汉
Zambeezi
Mr Badger
Böhse Tante
Talos
KneelB4Zod!
13 posters

Page 7 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 34  Next

Go down

#75 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 Empty Re: #75 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Jul 10, 2021 5:55 am

https://www.anti-spiegel.ru/2021/litauen-baut-eine-mauer-an-der-grenze-zu-weissrussland/

"Good wall, bad wall

Lithuania builds a wall on the border with Belarus

The word "wall" has negative connotations for Germans because of history. The media know how to use this, because there are good walls, which are not reported on if possible, and bad walls, which can be instrumentalised by the media.
..."

#75 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 863744033

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Mr Badger and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

#75 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 Empty Re: #75 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jul 10, 2021 8:13 am

Here we go...

Ali Özkök
@Ozkok_A
·
6m
Haitian government asks US to send troops to protect key infrastructure

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

ZOKA
@200_zoka
·
24s
Taliban went to Iran and Russia for talks but did not want to come to Turkey. Why?

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Jul 10, 2021 2:16 pm

https://thesaker.is/say-hello-to-the-diplo-taliban/

Deploying diplomatic skills refined from Doha to Moscow, the Taliban in 2021 has little to do with its 2001 incarnation

Exclamation

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sat Jul 10, 2021 2:31 pm

Chinese are everywhere.
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sat Jul 10, 2021 2:46 pm

This seems to be wishful thinking. China does not need to go to Afghanistan. The Chinese are building a railroad through Pakistan to a harbour at the Arabic Sea. From there they can reach Iran easily. They could even connect this railroad through Baluchistan with the Iranian railroad.
Afghanistan is too dangerous for the Chinese. They can help them with the infrastructure, but going there directly.....
US is just dreaming of drawing Russia, Iran and China into this mess.

Because I just see it: "Lee" is the Hongkong and Taiwan version of 李. On the mainland, it is written "Li".
刘汉
刘汉

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Jul 10, 2021 3:13 pm

I appreciate simple justice. no judge no cop no court... just swift and measured punishment. done. cheers

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Sat Jul 10, 2021 3:23 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:@ Zambeezi

Are there already any reactions to the involvement of Russia, China and Iran in Afghanistan? Especially the possible reconstruction aid from China and the talks of the Iranians with both groups Taliban and "government" should be received with extreme " excitement" in the USA.

Or are they keeping quiet so that no one in the population finds out?

Question Suspect

Russia will not interfere in the situation in Afghanistan as long as military actions are limited to its territory. - - Lavrov
Interfax

Nice day, Tante #75 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 4047824857

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Jul 10, 2021 3:32 pm

Are there already any reactions to the involvement of Russia, China and Iran in Afghanistan? Especially the possible reconstruction aid from China and the talks of the Iranians with both groups Taliban and "government" should be received with extreme " excitement" in the USA.
Question Suspect
Americans in general have 'no opinion' about ANYTHING 'outside' the US.
most couldn't find Afghanistan on a map. or Germany.
Their 'opinions' come from sound bites. period.
MSM tells them 'what's important' and 99% is 'Domestic' red vs blue bullshit.
Your last sentence pretty much sums things up in America.

Mr Badger and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jul 10, 2021 4:53 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Jul 10, 2021 5:46 pm

刘汉 wrote:

Chinese are everywhere.

There are enough of them, about as many as the entire world population ~150 years ago.

lol!

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jul 10, 2021 5:52 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jul 10, 2021 5:53 pm

Madame Boukman - Justice 4 Haiti
@madanboukman
·
12m
Replying to
@madanboukman
Manuel Antonio Grosso Guarín flew from Bogotá, Colombia to Punta Cana,, Dominican Republic on June 4, and cross the border to #Haiti from Elías Piña on June 6. He was in the country for a month. This is him in Haitian police custody.

#75 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 E58hvOfXsAEoK45?format=jpg&name=small

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Jul 10, 2021 6:01 pm

Slovák wrote:

Question Suspect

Russia will not interfere in the situation in Afghanistan as long as military actions are limited to its territory. - - Lavrov
Interfax

Nice day, Tante #75 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 4047824857

I must have expressed myself improperly. By "involvement" I didn't mean direct intervention, but the meeting in Moscow, etc. I just meant "intervention" with diplomacy and negotiations. Dunno the right words for this.

I should always use deepl ...

Rolling Eyes

Hi Slovák

#75 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 4047824857 (I love that bear)

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jul 10, 2021 6:14 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jul 10, 2021 6:20 pm

Abby Martin
@AbbyMartin
·
20m
Btw the CIA action figure is a real thing #75 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 1f635

#75 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 E58l591VIAAjwDv?format=jpg&name=900x900

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Jul 10, 2021 6:30 pm

The surgeon who operated on an Italian girl, Camilla Canepa, who died at the age of 18 from the effects of the vaccine, said he has never seen anything like this. "It's not normal,"
Italian vaccine victim: ‘You have never seen anything like this’
https://archive.is/26QMg

https://freewestmedia.com/2021/06/27/surgeon-who-operated-on-young-italian-vaccine-victim-you-have-never-seen-anything-like-this/
#75 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 X187

Camilla Canepa was operated on by Gianluigi Zona, director of the neurosurgical and neuro-traumatological clinic of the San Martino hospital: “I had never seen a brain that was affected by such an extensive and severe thrombosis.”

The neurosurgeon on duty in San Martino that night was Alessandro d’Andrea, who also called the chief physician to his side at the operating table. “We decided to have a decompression craniotomy, in which the skull is opened to relieve internal pressure.”

Zona recounted the experience: “All venous sinuses were blocked with thrombi, a scenario I have never seen in my many years in this profession. Think of the venous sinus as the river in the middle of a valley where several streams converge. If a dam is built in the middle of the watercourse, the river swells and the tributaries can no longer drain at this point, so that the pressure rises upstream.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Jul 10, 2021 6:38 pm

Unlimited Hangout with Whitney Webb
Framing Surveillance and Eugenics as “Healthcare” with Johnny Vedmore

Whitney is joined by Johnny Vedmore to discuss two organizations, Wellcome Leap and Trinity Challenge
founding members were the architects of the most controversial COVID-19 policies and narratives.
Both groups are actively developing new invasive methods of surveillance and eugenics,
all under the guise of preventing the next pandemic and improving global health.

===========

byWhitney Webb
A “Leap” toward Humanity’s Destruction
https://unlimitedhangout.com/2021/06/investigative-reports/a-leap-toward-humanitys-destruction/

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:17 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:34 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:35 pm

Russian Foreign Ministry: Russian military base in Tajikistan has everything it needs to act in case of deterioration on the Afghan border

РИА Новости✔
❗МИД России: российская военная база в Таджикистане обладает всем необходимым, чтобы действовать в случае обострения на афганской границе
t.me/rian_ru
/107987
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:43 pm

刘汉 wrote:Russian Foreign Ministry: Russian military base in Tajikistan has everything it needs to act in case of deterioration on the Afghan border

РИА Новости✔
❗МИД России: российская военная база в Таджикистане обладает всем необходимым, чтобы действовать в случае обострения на афганской границе
t.me/rian_ru
/107987

I don't think there will be any deterioration at all...

#75 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 E53bh7xWEAkc7-z

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:43 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:51 pm

excellent analysis/update

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:53 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:55 pm

#75 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 42o5UXbb3gK62KNpfY9r9bnxVzF-1024x576
刘汉
刘汉

KneelB4Zod! and boris like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jul 10, 2021 8:00 pm

The Eurasianist
@Russ_Warrior
·
52s
Exposure of elite #UK troops stationed at torture facility in #Yemen offers rare peek into the secret dirty war there.

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/528519-uk-troops-operating-yemen/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jul 10, 2021 8:02 pm

#75 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 E572MvlWQAYRGMc?format=jpg&name=medium

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

boris and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Jul 10, 2021 8:09 pm

#75 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 X188

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-57780940

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 34  Next