Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#74 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+8
Talos
khnum
刘汉
Nuke68
shachalnur
KneelB4Zod!
Böhse Tante
Zambeezi
12 posters

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

#74 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 Empty Re: #74 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jul 05, 2021 1:11 pm

Though, it's not the first time religious officials fell for the criminal agenda...

#74 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 0798f2eb-6f1a-4d94-ac4f-41ddd40c92c9.jpg.pagespeed.ce.tG0sVIzLyg

Last edited by KneelB4Zod! on Mon Jul 05, 2021 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

#74 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 Empty Re: #74 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Jul 05, 2021 1:11 pm

Here is a link, blocked by YT, about an interview with the (co-)inventor of the mRNA technology Dr. Robert Malone, who had himself vaccinated, about the problems with the mRNA vaccines.

English, uncut (3:16 h):
> https://odysee.com/@BretWeinstein:f/how-to-save-the-world,-in-three-easy:0

German short version, 13 min:
> https://serv3.wiki-tube.de/videos/watch/ee35a676-5e1c-4ad1-9ae9-7e624dfbb6ac

From here:

https://www.heise.de/forum/Telepolis/Kommentare/Sollen-auch-Kinder-und-Jugendliche-gegen-Covid-19-geimpft-werden/Es-sind-alle-Organsysteme-betroffen/posting-39207795/show/

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

KneelB4Zod! likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jul 05, 2021 1:23 pm

Conflict News
@Conflicts
·
1m
A great source on the ongoing war in Afghanistan and deputy director of anti extremism think tank @ITCTofficial, @Natsecjeff
has reportedly been arrested by Pakistani security services. The targeting of civilian activists by governments is unacceptable and must stop immediately.

#74 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 697712634

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Jul 05, 2021 2:51 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Jul 05, 2021 4:29 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

#74 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 949160760

That one German from 2. June 2021, Zentrum für liberale Moderne, is the most ugly transatlantic, zionist and russophobe NGO I know in Germany. The "chiefs" Marie-Louise Beck and Ralf Fücks are from the Green Party. The NGO is involved mainly in East Europe and Central Asia. Every country should throw them out.

So for Russia

#74 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 949160760

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

KneelB4Zod! likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Jul 05, 2021 4:47 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

The colonists are the masters of cruelty. Headchopping was also their hobby, as it seems. But the outcry when IS found some westerners to kill. Never mind, it were mainly "brown subhumans" they are killing. Nothing to see here, move on.

Here' a "little" summary about the "Pax Americana", but the other western European countries are not better, perhaps less successful. I also think of the Indians tied up in front of cannons ... :

https://www.heise.de/forum/Telepolis/Kommentare/Globale-US-Militaerpraesenz-und-die-Rolle-Deutschlands/Re-Pax-lateinisch-Frieden/posting-39204920/show/

(sry, too long to put the translation here. Starting 1823)

#74 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 2924852245

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Jul 05, 2021 4:54 pm

Nuke68 wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Nuke68 wrote:

Wow, Vietnam all over again. Will they ever learn.

US tax money at work. Btw we can see ANA officers, it was not taken by the Taliban. Yet...

#74 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 1619689188
Soon,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdR2Iktffaw

What a load of bullshit, age restriction. I'd almost bet this years old video was free until recently.

Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Jul 05, 2021 5:35 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Though, it's not the first time religious officials fell for the criminal agenda...

#74 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 0798f2eb-6f1a-4d94-ac4f-41ddd40c92c9.jpg.pagespeed.ce.tG0sVIzLyg

They had good reasons:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reichskonkordat

Also nice for the two churches, the state collects taxes for them in Germany. Does that also exist elsewhere?

Question Question Question Question Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jul 05, 2021 10:08 pm

Guy Elster
@guyelster
·
1m
#BREAKING A plane with 29 people on board goes missing in #Russia's far east: TASS

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Mon Jul 05, 2021 10:45 pm

This is the sort of crap we are putting up with in Australia
1.$5000 fine for drinking a cup of coffee

2.12 year old girl pepper sprayed for not wearing a mask

removed gee that was quick

3.Shopkeeper assaulted Bowral

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon Jul 05, 2021 11:26 pm

khnum wrote:This is the sort of crap we are putting up with in Australia

And yet thousands are packed into Wimbledon to watch the tennis and most of them are maskless.

The lie is so transparent, how the fuck do we let our governments perpetuate this?

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Mon Jul 05, 2021 11:43 pm

Mr Badger wrote:
khnum wrote:This is the sort of crap we are putting up with in Australia

And yet thousands are packed into Wimbledon to watch the tennis and most of them are maskless.

The lie is so transparent, how the fuck do we let our governments perpetuate this?

Well both of our countries were disarmed but thats not an insurmountable problem if you know IRA strategy and tactics.

The masses are bluffed their fear of death and fear of losing money through fines- the government have them bluffed- I went to high school in the late 70's 80's which was the last era of military cadets,the last time youth were taught yes there are things worth dying the kids of today dont even know what freedom is so how do you expect them to fight for it.

Later in Klaus Schwabs plan comes the food shortages,the asset confiscation etc

At that stage when people lose everything I believe they will lose it,but until then there are forms of welfare to keep them comfy and compliant.

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jul 06, 2021 7:01 am

When satire becomes reality...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jul 06, 2021 7:26 am

LiveSquawk
@LiveSquawk
·
5m
Witnesses Claim Explosion At Iran's Cheshmeh Khosh Oil Field Kills three People - Mehr News Agency

#74 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 E5npKNNWYA0h4bt?format=png&name=small

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jul 06, 2021 7:30 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jul 06, 2021 8:05 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jul 06, 2021 8:11 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jul 06, 2021 8:15 am

Guy Elster
@guyelster
·
2m
#BREAKING US military says it has completed more than 90 percent of the withdrawal from #Afghanistan

It's not "withdrawal", it's escape...

#74 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Jul 06, 2021 8:36 am

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jul 06, 2021 8:36 am

"Consortium News begins today a six-part series on Julian Assange and the Espionage Act."

https://consortiumnews.com/2021/07/06/the-espionage-act-julian-assange-1-a-history-of-prosecuting-speech/

Exclamation

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Jul 06, 2021 8:37 am

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jul 06, 2021 8:43 am

Böhse Tante wrote:

That one German from 2. June 2021, Zentrum für liberale Moderne, is the most ugly transatlantic, zionist and russophobe NGO I know in Germany. The "chiefs" Marie-Louise Beck and Ralf Fücks are from the Green Party. The NGO is involved mainly in East Europe and Central Asia. Every country should throw them out.

So for Russia

There is an Article on German RT:

https://de.rt.com/meinung/119394-anmerkungen-zum-verbot-des-zentrums-liberale-moderne-in-russland/

And the connections to the other evil German NGOs, Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung (-fondation) for example. They all want to complete the policies of the Nazis. Against the "Slavic subhumans".

#74 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 2924852245

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Jul 06, 2021 8:57 am

The Egyptian Foreign Minister assures the permanent envoys of Russia and China in the Security Council his country's position on the Renaissance Dam, and the need for the Council to assume its responsibilities towards this issue
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:04 am

The Badakhshan Province soldiers left Humvees and cars at the last location in the Martyrs Directorate and fled through the Ishkashem Directorate to the State of Tajikistan after the Taliban took control of the Directorate
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:18 am

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:22 am

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:29 am

ASB News / MILITARYPart
@ASBMilitary
·
46m
BREAKING: Russia says they conducted S-400 algorithm exercises “amid NATO Black Sea exercises” - this means S-400 was locking onto enemy missiles / airplanes & registering them into the algorithm of their s-400 complex.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:30 am

Lol, Turks go to Afghanistan. Gonna be fun.

#74 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 3574812250

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:56 am

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/06/28/climate/california-drought-farming.html

"It’s Some of America’s Richest Farmland. But What Is It Without Water?

A California farmer decides it makes better business sense to sell his water than to grow rice(*). An almond farmer considers uprooting his trees to put up solar panels. Drought is transforming the state, with broad consequences for the food supply.

..."

(*Ironically, his name is Fritz "Durst" (Thirst).)

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jul 06, 2021 10:52 am

Hey Matjaz!

#74 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 141993559

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next