Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#73 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+8
khnum
boris
Mr Badger
刘汉
Talos
KneelB4Zod!
Böhse Tante
Zambeezi
12 posters

Page 30 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

#73 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 Empty Re: #73 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Abacus Mon May 31, 2021 7:38 pm

sama
@sulei1
(May 28, 2021)

israel most moral army and police are Forcing this old woman out of her home
so settlers take over her house
Wake up and see what they are really like

twitter.com/sulei1/status/1398316912287879170

Abacus

Back to top Go down

#73 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 Empty Re: #73 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Mon May 31, 2021 7:40 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:ASB News / MILITARYPart
@ASBMilitary
·
3h
The Ryanair flight made an emergency landing in Minsk on May 23 because airports in Brest and Grodno were closed on that day, Artyom Sikorsky, head of the Belarusian transport ministry’s aviation department.
"Only Minsk’s and Gomel’s airport were operating on Sunday”

ASB News / MILITARYPart
@ASBMilitary
·
2h
Belarus' top diplomat says Ryanair flight might have landed in Vilnius but opted for Minsk

Something wrong with Ryanair? Now emergency landing in Berlin? Sanctions on Germany?

pirat pirat

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon May 31, 2021 7:45 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon May 31, 2021 7:47 pm

Abacus wrote:Carl Zha
@CarlZha
(May 31, 2021)

Iraq WMD guy is now the China lab leak guy

twitter.com/CarlZha/status/1399340294173196295

Yepp, Mr. Michael R. Gordon.

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon May 31, 2021 7:53 pm

Hey, Fo!

#73 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 141993559

#73 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 200

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Matjaz and boris like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon May 31, 2021 7:54 pm

ASB News / MILITARYPart alternation mark
@ASBMilitary
·
2m
BREAKING: IAEA says Iran enriched uranium stockpile 16 times over deal limit, adding they are 'concerned' about undeclared nuclear sites in Iran.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Mon May 31, 2021 7:58 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Hey, Fo!

#73 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 141993559

#73 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 200

#73 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 1288463711

Hi!!! Missed y'all. Two more weeks until the person starts at work who should make my life considerably less crazy. Smile
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

boris and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon May 31, 2021 8:01 pm

Hi Fo, missed you.

#73 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 1288463711

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

FoShizzle likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon May 31, 2021 8:03 pm

FoShizzle wrote:

Hi!!!  Missed y'all.  Two more weeks until the person starts at work who should make my life considerably less crazy. Smile

It's really insane in last months. On multiple leves, of course. In job, around the globe, regarding plandemia... Shocked Shocked Shocked

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Mon May 31, 2021 8:04 pm

Bryan MacDonald
@27khv
(May 31, 2021)

Russia has announced that it will revamp & upgrade its military presence along its European borders, with 20 new formations,
as well as stepping up the presence of both its navy & warplanes.
It's in response to a reported buildup by the US-led @NATO

twitter.com/27khv/status/1399403100226588676
rt.com/russia/525289-military-formations-nato-activity/

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon May 31, 2021 8:10 pm

https://www.aerotime.aero/28039-ryanair-boeing737-diverts-to-Berlin-after-bomb-threat

And now? No big propaganda drums about it?

Question Question Suspect Suspect

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon May 31, 2021 8:14 pm

Wow...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi, Matjaz and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Mon May 31, 2021 8:18 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
FoShizzle wrote:

Hi!!!  Missed y'all.  Two more weeks until the person starts at work who should make my life considerably less crazy. Smile

It's really insane in last months. On multiple leves, of course. In job, around the globe, regarding plandemia... Shocked Shocked Shocked

Yes, it has. Something new and crazy every day, almost. Hopefully I'll be able to be on more often again. The next couple of weeks are really hectic for me at work, but hopefully after that things will simmer down. I love you I miss staying on top of things and discussing them with y'all.
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Mon May 31, 2021 8:22 pm

redacted tonight
@RedactedTonight
(May 31, 2021)

The remains of 215 native children that were uncovered in Canada last week are a part of a much larger story that still needs to be exposed across North America.
The people who are native to North America deserve justice & reparations.

twitter.com/RedactedTonight/status/1399383765240238082
cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/residential-school-graves-alberta-1.6046329

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon May 31, 2021 8:36 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon May 31, 2021 9:38 pm

more than 800 died
Abacus wrote:redacted tonight
@RedactedTonight
(May 31, 2021)

The remains of 215 native children that were uncovered in Canada last week are a part of a much larger story that still needs to be exposed across North America.
The people who are native to North America deserve justice & reparations.

twitter.com/RedactedTonight/status/1399383765240238082
cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/residential-school-graves-alberta-1.6046329

boris likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon May 31, 2021 9:49 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Wow...

#73 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 949160760

You think the Democrat-persecuted/Republican-abandoned Trumpers will forget this respect/kindness????

#73 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 PhpsDWKbH

free sample:
disclose.tv is a pro-trump news aggregator.

Last edited by Zambeezi on Tue Jun 01, 2021 6:02 am; edited 2 times in total

KneelB4Zod! and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Mon May 31, 2021 10:56 pm

@ Zambeezi

(September 8, 2018) Alberta student creates database of missing, murdered Indigenous women and girls
ctvnews.ca/canada/alberta-student-creates-database-of-missing-murdered-indigenous-women-and-girls-1.4085895

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:23 am

a chance to open a “new chapter of interaction and cooperation”
Iranian Foreign Ministry Spokesman Saeed Khatibzadeh said on Monday.
Iran Talks With Saudi Arabia on Restoring Relations Continue in ‘Good Atmosphere’ (**Pompeo whimpering**)
https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/202105311083042802-iran-talks-with-saudi-arabia-on-restoring-relations-continue-in-good-atmosphere/
►The Financial Times first broke the news about direct talks between Saudi and Iranian officials last month...
►subsequent reporting has revealed that secret meetings may have been taking place since January amid the prospect of partial US disengagement from the region.

======

Turkish secret agents snatch Fethullah Gulen's nephew in Kenya
https://tribune.com.pk/story/2302633/turkish-spies-snatch-nephew-of-fethullah-gulen-in-kenya
#73 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 Z172

======

thieves
https://archive.is/02gFc

=======

#73 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 1619689188

=====

#73 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 2713748720

======

====

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:59 am

Communst CCP using market/supply-demand/taxes/incentives... not automatic weapons/force majeure. N'est-ce pas? eeyup.
China's latest oil probe: biggest challenge for world's biggest crude importer
https://archive.is/92chN
https://archive.is/wip/6zIIg

This year China’s government has been gradually ramping up scrutiny of its sprawling oil industry, reinforcing its authority with new taxes on refined products while investigating crude imports by state energy giants and independent refiners.

Last Tuesday, the country’s top economic planning agency gave five state-owned companies just two days to report on their historic use of imported oil, part of a broader effort by the world’s largest oil importer to control inbound shipments as domestic supplies swell. read more

HOW IMPORTANT IS CHINA IN GLOBAL OIL MARKETS?

China is the world’s largest crude oil importer and the No. 2 consumer after the United States. China’s crude imports surged 7.3% in 2020 – the only major market where oil demand grew during the COVID-19 pandemic.

Strong economic growth, new refining capacity and changes in fuel taxes could spur crude imports 7.2%, or 775,000 barrels per day, higher this year, said Seng Yick Tee, SIA Energy analyst.

But the country’s refining sector is saddled with overcapacity and excess fuel supplies which Beijing is keen to tackle. Authorities also aim to clamp down on tax evasion, as well as the blending and sale of fuels that do not meet emission standards.

Guangdong province, China’s top oil-consuming region, led the probe into illicit trades of blending fuels in February and detained several people in connection with the investigation.

WHAT IS THE CRUDE IMPORT INVESTIGATION ABOUT?

Beijing is looking into whether Sinopec Group, China National Offshore Oil Corp (CNOOC), Sinochem Group, ChemChina, and China North Industries Group – which together make up more than 60% of China’s total imports – have resold oil to other companies in the country. Also under examination is whether their imports have been processed at refineries under a tolling scheme that reduces the companies’ tax burden.

The information request is part of a broader probe the Beijing began early this year into a growing domestic fuel surplus and lost tax revenues, partly because of unchecked flows of imported crude oil to refiners that are outside the country’s official quota system.

It follows a separate inspection by China’s National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC)in April of independent refiners in the eastern province of Shandong that had pledged to close ageing, inefficient facilities in return for winning import quotas.

That inspection also covered usage of import quotas. Several independent plants in Shandong were found to have sold quotas to other refiners who not qualified to process imported crude.

WHAT IS THE QUOTA SYSTEM?

China has since late 2015 allowed more than 40 independent refiners to process imported crude under a quota system. But smaller plants have been found by the government to be sourcing additional crude oil, and other feedstocks such as diluted bitumen, beyond quota limits, leading to a domestic fuel glut.

Beijing to start levy hefty taxes on imports of light cycle oil (LCO), mixed aromatics and diluted bitumen from June 12, a move that is expected to curb fuel imports and improve local refiners’ domestic sales and profits. read more

HOW WILL THESE PROBES IMPACT OIL MARKETS?

China is expected to release a second batch of crude import quotas in the coming months, and these probes may prompt Beijing to reduce allocated volumes to independent companies.

While this could curb independent buyers’ appetite for more supplies, the state-run firms, which are not subject to quota management, are expected to lead the purchases.

In December last year, China issued the first batch of crude import quotas for non-state companies at 122.59 million tonnes in 2021, up 18% from the first round for 2020.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Jun 01, 2021 2:31 am

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jun 01, 2021 3:15 am

AFP News Agency
@AFP
·
9h
#BREAKING Macron, Merkel say want explanations from US over spying report

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jun 01, 2021 3:34 am

zerohedge
@zerohedge
·
3m
Iran Warns Against "Miscalculations" As US Military Monitors Pair Of Venezuela-Bound Warships

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/iran-warns-against-miscalculations-us-military-monitoring-pair-venezuela-bound

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jun 01, 2021 3:42 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Jun 01, 2021 3:49 am

global imperialism
#73 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 X131

step 1 (bribe/hire/arm/train local warlord/thugs)
#73 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 Z173

Irrawaddy = local CIA media org/twitter account
https://archive.is/dEd2l
https://www.irrawaddy.com/news/burma/chin-national-front-signs-deal-with-myanmars-shadow-govt.html

guardian imperial mouthpiece
Rise of armed civilian groups in Myanmar fuels fears of civil war | Myanmar
https://archive.is/AK1yk

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/jun/01/rise-of-armed-civilian-groups-in-myanmar-fuels-fears-of-civil-war

KneelB4Zod! and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jun 01, 2021 4:08 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi, boris and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jun 01, 2021 4:16 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Jun 01, 2021 6:05 am

OPCW, IAEA... what's the difference?? none. western lapdog bureaucrats.  

Last edited by Zambeezi on Tue Jun 01, 2021 6:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Jun 01, 2021 6:09 am

hand me a blow dart.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Jun 01, 2021 6:11 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next