Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc.

+14
Böhse Tante
ShockJock
Kentus
hillbilly
Pirata
N.O.S.
KneelB4Zod!
Stand_Sure_Anderson
FoShizzle
Libertine
Gavin
Matjaz
Mr Badger
The Original Mind
18 posters

Page 26 of 31 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31  Next

Go down

The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc. - Page 26 Empty Re: The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc.

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Sep 18, 2020 6:54 pm

Magnitude Mw 5.7
Region CRETE, GREECE
Date time 2020-09-18 16:28:18.1 UTC
Location 34.88 N ; 25.31 E
Depth 51 km

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc. - Page 26 Empty Re: The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc.

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:44 am

Magnitude Mw 6.7
Region CENTRAL MID-ATLANTIC RIDGE
Date time 2020-09-18 21:43:58.7 UTC
Location 0.81 N ; 26.71 W
Depth 10 km

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Sep 27, 2020 1:03 am

Magnitude Mw 6.2
Region SOUTH OF AFRICA
Date time 2020-09-26 17:10:23.0 UTC
Location 48.13 S ; 31.76 E
Depth 2 km

Since some months there seem to be more EQs near Arctic/Antarctic regions, and some are in "unusual" places. Dunno what to think about.

Magnitude M 5.4
Region AEGEAN SEA
Date time 2020-09-26 22:50:24.2 UTC
Location 39.94 N ; 24.32 E
Depth 12 km

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:23 am

Magnitude mb 5.1
Region AEGEAN SEA
Date time 2020-09-28 04:12:40.9 UTC
Location 39.94 N ; 24.33 E
Depth 10 km

It's "swarming" in this place, ~30 since the above, link with map:

https://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/Map/zoom.php?key=104&typ=euro&min_lat=34&max_lat=44&min_long=20&max_long=30&timemin=1600057072&min_mag=2&view=2#2

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:47 pm

2020-09-28   13:21:06.5
1hr 16min ago
41.76 N  29.42 W  10 4.9 AZORES ISLANDS REGION

2020-09-28   12:30:32.5
2hr 07min ago
41.57 N  29.48 W  10 4.9 AZORES ISLANDS REGION

2020-09-28   12:26:52.0
2hr 11min ago
41.85 N  29.22 W  10 4.9 AZORES ISLANDS REGION

Within 1 hour.

Suspect

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:15 pm

The last few days we have some geomagnetical activity since the last solar max:

https://tesis.lebedev.ru/en/magnetic_storms.html

https://tesis.lebedev.ru/en/forecast_activity.html

Exclamation

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:21 pm

The Roshydromet YAK-42D plane, which arrived in the Crimea to artificially increase precipitation, made two flights.

This year is one of the driest for the peninsula in 150 years.

"From one cloud you can double the amount of precipitation, but there are not many of them - 30-40%", - said the expert.
"We work with clouds, but they do not all fit - there should be certain parameters. I would like to say that the situation is extraordinary. Clearly, the abnormal development of weather conditions - there are very few suitable clouds".
https://www.interfax.ru/russia/729370

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:00 pm

Magnitude Mw 5.3
Region EASTERN GREENLAND
Date time 2020-10-03 13:22:46.3 UTC
Location 69.35 N ; 29.94 W
Depth 2 km

Melting ice - more EQs

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:21 am

Magnitude Mw 6.3
Region EASTERN NEW GUINEA REG., P.N.G.
Date time 2020-10-08 07:35:32.9 UTC
Location 6.12 S ; 146.17 E
Depth 112 km

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:32 pm

Up to Friday, a low pressure system with extremely heavy rainfall is coming from the Mediterranean. In the Balkans with up to 200 litres/sqm. Hopefully the Oder and other rivers will not flow again as they did ~18 years ago.

If you live in south-eastern to middle-eastern Europe you should be careful.

Shocked

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:26 am

Magnitude Mw 7.5
Region SOUTH OF ALASKA
Date time 2020-10-19 20:54:40.7 UTC
Location 54.71 N ; 159.75 W
Depth 40 km

11 aftershocks >3.5 since then.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Oct 30, 2020 2:36 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Oct 30, 2020 2:36 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Oct 30, 2020 4:00 pm

Magnitude Mw 7.0
Region DODECANESE ISLANDS, GREECE
Date time 2020-10-30 11:51:25.7 UTC
Location 37.91 N ; 26.84 E
Depth 10 km
Distances 58 km SSW of Karabağlar, Turkey / pop: 458,000 / local time: 14:51:25.7 2020-10-30
18 km NNE of Néon Karlovásion, Greece / pop: 6,700 / local time: 13:51:25.7 2020-10-30

With tens of aftershocks. Perhaps tsunami possible.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Oct 30, 2020 4:14 pm

Turkey:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:48 pm

Ragıp Soylu
@ragipsoylu
·
3m
UPDATE — 17 people dead, 709 wounded in Izmir earthquake, Turkey.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Nov 04, 2020 7:43 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Nov 13, 2020 12:46 pm

Magnitude Mw 5.4
Region NEVADA
Date time 2020-11-13 09:13:51.7 UTC
Location 38.19 N ; 117.81 W
Depth 7 km

4 aftershocks until now.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:32 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Nov 15, 2020 11:51 pm

Magnitude mb 6.1
Region MINDANAO, PHILIPPINES
Date time 2020-11-15 22:37:44.9 UTC
Location 8.78 N ; 126.40 E
Depth 48 km

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:50 am

Magnitude mb 6.2
Region OFFSHORE MAULE, CHILE
Date time 2020-11-22 00:54:53.7 UTC
Location 34.60 S ; 73.06 W
Depth 2 km

Magnitude mb 5.3
Region NORTHERN ALGERIA
Date time 2020-11-22 03:53:09.3 UTC
Location 36.65 N ; 6.76 E
Depth 10 km

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:32 pm

Magnitude mb 4.9
Region PR. OF WALES ISL., NUNAVUT, CAN.
Date time 2020-11-23 03:50:18.8 UTC
Location 73.22 N ; 96.00 W
Depth 10 km

EQs since 1960, there are not many:

https://static2.emsc.eu/Images/EVID/92/923/923548/923548.regional.seismicity.mag.jpg

I have the impression that there are more EQs in the (Ant)Arctic regions the last years. Methan or warming?

Question Suspect Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:17 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:28 am

Magnitude Mw 6.0
Region TATAR STRAIT, RUSSIA
Date time 2020-11-30 22:54:34.5 UTC
Location 48.32 N ; 140.81 E
Depth 583 km

Magnitude Mw 6.3
Region SALTA, ARGENTINA
Date time 2020-11-30 22:54:58.7 UTC
Location 24.36 S ; 66.99 W
Depth 144 km

Two biggies within 30 seconds!

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Dec 05, 2020 8:16 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Dec 10, 2020 8:28 pm

Magnitude Mw 6.2
Region TAIWAN REGION
Date time 2020-12-10 13:19:58.7 UTC
Location 24.75 N ; 122.09 E
Depth 71 km

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:56 am

Magnitude Mw 6.3
Region NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
Date time 2020-12-20 17:23:22.5 UTC
Location 40.87 N ; 142.56 E
Depth 35 km

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Dec 25, 2020 1:08 am

ASB News / WORLD
@ASB_Breaking
·
4m
6.5M Earthquake strikes near Philippines

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Dec 25, 2020 3:09 am

They have it here a bit "smaller":

Magnitude Mw 6.3
Region MINDORO, PHILIPPINES
Date time 2020-12-24 23:43:44.1 UTC
Location 13.78 N ; 120.81 E
Depth 144 km

https://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/earthquake.php?id=932315#map

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Dec 25, 2020 3:15 am

Magnitude mb 4.4
Region ERITREA
Date time 2020-12-24 22:22:43.9 UTC
Location 16.27 N ; 37.43 E
Depth 2 km

This one is in a very unusual place:

https://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/earthquake.php?id=932308#map

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 31 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31  Next