Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc.

+14
Böhse Tante
ShockJock
Kentus
hillbilly
Pirata
N.O.S.
KneelB4Zod!
Stand_Sure_Anderson
FoShizzle
Libertine
Gavin
Matjaz
Mr Badger
The Original Mind
18 posters

Page 25 of 31 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31  Next

Go down

The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc. - Page 25 Empty Re: The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc.

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:02 pm

AS-Source News
@ASB_Breaking
·
10m
M5.1 shallow Earthquake in Lara, #Venezuela

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc. - Page 25 Empty Re: The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc.

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:09 am

Magnitude Mw 7.1
Region EASTERN NEW GUINEA REG., P.N.G.
Date time 2020-07-17 02:50:23.9 UTC
Location 7.86 S ; 147.73 E
Depth 92 km

Dunno if tsunami possible.

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:40 pm

Dunno, sth going on, very "shaky" between Malaysia-India Border, south- and thes eastward to P.N.G.

https://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/Map/zoom.php?key=0&typ=world#2

https://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/Map/zoom.php?key=2&typ=world#2

Magnitude Mw 5.3
Region MYANMAR-INDIA BORDER REGION
Date time 2020-07-17 16:33:52.2 UTC
Location 23.25 N ; 93.37 E
Depth 2 km

Magnitude Mw 6.1
Region ANDAMAN ISLANDS, INDIA REGION
Date time 2020-07-17 14:03:50.4 UTC
Location 11.98 N ; 94.89 E
Depth 10 km

Here an aftershock

Magnitude mb 4.8
Region EASTERN NEW GUINEA REG., P.N.G.
Date time 2020-07-17 17:35:52.0 UTC
Location 8.01 S ; 147.86 E
Depth 100 km

Question Suspect

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:16 pm

Magnitude mb 5.6
Region ANDAMAN ISLANDS, INDIA REGION
Date time 2020-07-17 18:32:59.9 UTC
Location 12.11 N ; 95.00 E
Depth 2 km

The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc. - Page 25 T10_20_92_102.24hours

Now 7 EQs >4.5 today.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jul 22, 2020 5:30 am

Böhse Tante wrote:There is a comet "Neowise" to watch for the next time:

https://twitter.com/c2020f3

A few minutes ago I could see it direction ~ENE slightly above horizon. In the evening it's more NW, but there's a house to see from my window ...

bounce

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:19 pm

Magnitude Mw 7.8
Region ALASKA PENINSULA
Date time 2020-07-22 06:12:44.9 UTC
Location 55.14 N ; 158.56 W
Depth 30 km

Magnitude mb 6.2
Region ALASKA PENINSULA
Date time 2020-07-22 08:13:30.1 UTC
Location 55.28 N ; 159.40 W
Depth 45 km

~10 aftershocks

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:18 pm

https://www.ndbc.noaa.gov/

Tsunami warning system buoys along the coast of northern Pacific from Japan to California on alert. (must see how high)

Exclamation Suspect Exclamation

There is something at this buoy

https://www.ndbc.noaa.gov/station_page.php?station=46403&type=2&seriestime=20200722061515

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:32 am

Magnitude Mw 6.3
Region WESTERN XIZANG
Date time 2020-07-22 20:07:19.4 UTC
Location 33.16 N ; 86.84 E
Depth 10 km

Alaska Peninsula has now ~35 EQs for one day.

Exclamation

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:42 pm

Magnitude Mw 6.1
Region ALASKA PENINSULA
Date time 2020-07-28 08:03:45.1 UTC
Location 54.87 N ; 161.24 W
Depth 53 km

Alaska same place again.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:22 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:41 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Aug 09, 2020 11:40 pm

Magnitude Mw 5.1
Region VIRGINIA-N CAROLINA BORDER REG
Date time 2020-08-09 12:07:37.6 UTC
Location 36.48 N ; 81.11 W
Depth 5 km

A place where usually nothing like an EQ happens. This is EQs since 1960:

The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc. - Page 25 883633.regional.seismicity.mag.thumb

https://static1.emsc.eu/Images/EVID/88/883/883633/883633.regional.seismicity.mag.jpg

Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:13 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Aug 16, 2020 9:40 pm

Shocked Shocked Shocked

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Aug 18, 2020 2:46 am

Magnitude Mw 6.8
Region SAMAR, PHILIPPINES
Date time 2020-08-18 00:03:49.6 UTC
Location 12.10 N ; 124.16 E
Depth 15 km

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Aug 19, 2020 1:45 am

Magnitude Mw 6.8
Region SOUTHERN SUMATRA, INDONESIA
Date time 2020-08-18 22:23:58.7 UTC
Location 4.29 S ; 101.18 E
Depth 10 km

Magnitude Mw 6.8
Region SOUTHERN SUMATRA, INDONESIA
Date time 2020-08-18 22:29:22.7 UTC
Location 4.23 S ; 101.18 E
Depth 10 km

Two within 6 min. same place.

Suspect

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Aug 21, 2020 6:31 am

Magnitude M 6.8
Region BANDA SEA
Date time 2020-08-21 04:09:52.3 UTC
Location 6.74 S ; 123.51 E
Depth 637 km

That's deep. The 4th bigger EQ in that region within 3 days ...

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:12 pm

Magnitude Mw 6.2
Region CHAGOS ARCHIPELAGO REGION
Date time 2020-08-31 17:24:04.7 UTC
Location 4.03 S ; 70.06 E
Depth 10 km

Not near enough to Diego Garcia, ~300 km northwest.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Sep 01, 2020 6:23 am

Magnitude M 6.7
Region OFFSHORE ATACAMA, CHILE
Date time 2020-09-01 04:09:26.6 UTC
Location 27.90 S ; 71.30 W
Depth 10 km

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Sep 01, 2020 11:47 pm

https://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/Map/zoom.php?key=65&typ=SAM#2

~70 EQs the last 24 hrs, now again a 6.5.

Seems it's still "on".

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Sep 06, 2020 1:49 pm

Magnitude Mw 6.0
Region MOLUCCA SEA
Date time 2020-09-06 00:21:11.8 UTC
Location 1.69 N ; 126.61 E
Depth 40 km

Magnitude Mw 6.3
Region COQUIMBO, CHILE
Date time 2020-09-06 01:16:57.8 UTC
Location 30.35 S ; 71.50 W
Depth 20 km

Magnitude Mw 6.2
Region VANUATU
Date time 2020-09-06 02:59:15.7 UTC
Location 17.14 S ; 167.76 E
Depth 10 km

Magnitude mb 5.2
Region NORTHERN MID-ATLANTIC RIDGE
Date time 2020-09-06 06:38:35.3 UTC
Location 47.83 N ; 27.54 W
Depth 10 km

Magnitude Mw 6.6
Region CENTRAL MID-ATLANTIC RIDGE
Date time 2020-09-06 06:51:18.7 UTC
Location 7.67 N ; 37.20 W
Depth 10 km

Four M6.x this morning. And 2 biggies Atlantic ridge, America and Europe drifting away from each other ...

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:43 pm

Magnitude Mw 6.3
Region MINDANAO, PHILIPPINES
Date time 2020-09-06 15:23:44.6 UTC
Location 6.44 N ; 125.73 E
Depth 122 km

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:13 am

Magnitude Mw 5.1
Region NORTHERN IRAN
Date time 2020-09-06 21:34:27.8 UTC
Location 36.95 N ; 54.99 E
Depth 15 km

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:38 pm

Magnitude Mw 6.2
Region VANUATU
Date time 2020-09-07 06:12:41.2 UTC
Location 17.13 S ; 168.44 E
Depth 17 km

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Sep 08, 2020 2:45 pm

Magnitude ML 3.9
Region ENGLAND, UNITED KINGDOM
Date time 2020-09-08 08:45:27.1 UTC
Location 51.94 N ; 0.69 W
Depth 10 km

Very unusual place for EQs, the map shows EQs since 1960:

The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc. - Page 25 900747.regional.seismicity.mag.thumb

https://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/earthquake.php?id=900747#map

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by guest2 Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:04 am

Interesting thoughts from an atmospheric scientist, re: the west coast USA wildfires. He noticed that the high pressure increased over the smoky area, so the speculation is that the wildfires when they reach a level of intensity as has been the case recently that they start making quite a notable influence on the weather pattern in the atmosphere itself.

guest2

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:42 am

Magnitude Mw 6.4
Region KAMCHATKA PENINSULA, RUSSIA
Date time 2020-09-15 03:41:25.8 UTC
Location 56.03 N ; 158.40 E
Depth 320 km

This is in the middle of the peninsula, not the "usual" place along southeastern border:

The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc. - Page 25 902667.regional.seismicity.mag.thumb

Magnitude Mw 6.1
Region FIJI REGION
Date time 2020-09-15 04:12:21.5 UTC
Location 14.94 S ; 179.89 E
Depth 40 km

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by guest2 Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:24 pm

guest2

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:35 pm

Meanwhile in Florida:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by guest2 Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:44 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Meanwhile in Florida:

Yeah, really awful impacts there. The storm wasn't one was of the strongest but the fact it stalled off shore for some days means the effects are dreadful. To make things worse the day before the forecasters said it was going to make landfall in a different area 100-150 miles west than where it did Shocked . So yeah, people are waking up today quite shocked I'd imagine.

guest2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 31 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31  Next