Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#69 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+9
boris
khnum
Nuke68
Profanity
Mr Badger
刘汉
Böhse Tante
KneelB4Zod!
Zambeezi
13 posters

Page 14 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 34  Next

Go down

#69 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 Empty Re: #69 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:51 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Dr Yeadon
former vice president of Pfizer and chief scientist for allergy and respiratory disease
‘Don’t vaccinate people who are not at risk of disease’
‘This is genetic manipulation – don’t let them fool you’

Dr Yeadon and Dr Wodarg allege that if the vaccine works so that it forms an immune response against syncytin-1,
the body will be instructed to attack syncytin-1 which could theoretically lead to a period of infertility in women for an unspecified period.
‘If vaccine attacks syncytin-1 antibodies it will sterilize women’

'claim about sterility through vaccine is possible, say Snopes’

“Any vaccine that needs to be shipped and stored at -80’C isn’t a vaccine.

“It’s a transfection agent, kept alive so it can infect your cells and transfer genetic material. Don’t let them fool you.

“This is genetic manipulation of human on a massive scale. Shut it down.”

KneelB4Zod!, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

#69 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 Empty Re: #69 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Feb 08, 2021 3:47 pm

AFP News Agency
@AFP
·
2m
#BREAKING Myanmar coup leader says 'voter fraud' justifies power grab

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Feb 08, 2021 3:51 pm

#69 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 AWsu5ew

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:00 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:01 pm

https://www.konjunktion.info/2021/01/planspiel-das-spars-pandemie-szenario-2025-2028-der-johns-hopkins-university/

"This scenario is built up on the basis of imaginary newspaper articles, hypothetical Twitter entries and other reports. Among other things, a new social network called "ZapQ" is described, through which an increasing number of "austerity critics" are networking and which, interestingly, has clear parallels to Telegram:

They formed ZapQ and other online discussion groups that allowed them to receive all messages from group members via smartphones and internet access technology (IAT) as soon as they were posted.

Interestingly, once again we find the letter Q here, which in my view makes it more and more clear that the whole QAnon movement was an intelligence psyop from the beginning to channel the expected resistance and thus be able to keep a real resistance under control.

For long stretches, the paper is strongly reminiscent of Event 201, with the focus on the possible public reaction and networking via social media using ZapQ as an example. Similar to the current Covid 19 P(l)andemia, the "spars virus" described does not have a high lethality, leading to the authorities facing the "major challenge" of keeping "morale aka public fear and panic" high."

The article is highly interesting, please read it completely, there are some PDFs and links to further sources, hopefully there is similar information in other languages.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Twisted Evil

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:05 pm

new
'Freedom Alliance'
A Wakeup Call

https://www.bitchute.com/video/gPKqJ9FF2Gjs/

=========

'They will Keep Trying"

https://www.bitchute.com/video/dI5v1OQHCI6t/

Profanity and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:15 pm

To my above post, you should also read this:

https://www.konjunktion.info/2020/10/systemfrage-der-grosse-neustart-ist-keine-neue-agenda-des-wef-sie-ist-bereits-jahre-alt/

about the "Great Reset" and the plan since 2015. Too bad I missed this page until today. About the point "Chaos", do you remember the "immigration crisis" ...

Twisted Evil

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

KneelB4Zod!, Zambeezi and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:59 pm

Conflict News
@Conflicts
·
5m
SYRIA: al-Bab in the country's north is under artillery fire. The city is under control by Turkish backed militias.

ZOKA
@200_zoka
·
10m
Militants claim that someone shell Al Bab city in Aleppo https://pic.twitter.com/QYlPXS5tUm

#69 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 Ettx8fCXUAQCDdh?format=jpg&name=small

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Feb 08, 2021 5:08 pm

https://www.bmi.bund.de/SharedDocs/downloads/DE/veroeffentlichungen/2020/corona/szenarienpapier-covid19.pdf?__blob=publicationFile&v=6

Dunno how to translate this, it's the strategic paper of our Ministry how to induce panic and obeying in the people.

Someone pulled this part out, it's disgusting what they work with:

4 a. Clarify worst case!
We need to get away from communication that is centred on the case fatality rate. With a fall mortality rate that sounds insignificant in percentage terms, and which mainly affects the elderly, many then unconsciously and unacknowledgedly think to themselves: "Well, this way we get rid of the old people who are dragging our economy down, there are already too many of us on earth anyway, and with a bit of luck I will inherit a bit earlier this way". These mechanisms have certainly contributed to the trivialisation of the epidemic in the past.

In order to achieve the desired shock effect, the concrete effects of an epidemic on human society must be made clear:

1) Many seriously ill people are brought to hospital by their relatives, but are turned away, and die agonisingly struggling for air at home. Suffocation or not getting enough air is a primal fear for every human being. The situation in which nothing can be done to help relatives whose lives are in danger is also a primal fear. The pictures from Italy are disturbing.

2) "Children will hardly suffer from the epidemic": False. Children will easily catch it, even if there are curfews, e.g. with the neighbour's children. If they then infect their parents and one of them dies in agony at home and they feel they are to blame because, for example, they forgot to wash their hands after playing, it is the most horrible thing a child can ever experience.

https://www.heise.de/forum/Telepolis/Kommentare/Lieber-Unternehmen-zusperren-als-Kinder-einsperren/Re-Die-Welt-berichtet-heute-dass-der-Lockdown-beabsichtigt-war/posting-38337234/show/

#69 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 2924852245

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Feb 08, 2021 5:11 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Conflict News
@Conflicts
·
5m
SYRIA: al-Bab in the country's north is under artillery fire. The city is under control by Turkish backed militias.

ZOKA
@200_zoka
·
10m
Militants claim that someone shell Al Bab city in Aleppo https://pic.twitter.com/QYlPXS5tUm

#69 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 Ettx8fCXUAQCDdh?format=jpg&name=small

Clashes ongoing right now with heavy machine guns between the TFSA and Afrin Liberation Forces around Daghilbash and Hawzan west of al Bab

https://syria.liveuamap.com/en/2021/7-february-clashes-ongoing-right-now-with-heavy-machine-guns
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Mon Feb 08, 2021 5:12 pm

Zambeezi wrote:Maryland Cop Empties Magazine, Kills Erratic Driving Suspect Who Attacked Him With Stick
this won't be up long...

https://breaking911.com/graphic-maryland-cop-empties-magazine-kills-erratic-driving-suspect-who-attacked-him-with-stick/

Only other option the cop had is shot him in the leg or arm to disable him. But its success is risky, depends how accurate are officer's shooting capabilities. First mistake was made by obvious drugged civilian who went against officer's instructions and even attacked him. But its his fault I'd say,,, sober individual wouldn't do that or mentaly healthy.  All in all, I think cops in America are way too trigger happy but I think this comes from the culture of America. I've said it manny time before, police officer's work in USA is much more dangerous then in Europe. Our cops in Slovenia can go their entire career without drawing the gun once because the environment in which they work is not nearly as dangerous as it is in America. And then there's a gun culture acceptance USA won't let go, everyone can be armed and lots of civilians are carrying. In Slovenia for instance you will not find an individual who would have a gun in his car for instance, its just not part of culture.

And this is what I mean when I talk about quality of living. When I discuss it with Americans they always laugh when I explain to them that living in Slovenia is better then living in USA. Quality of life is better here and quality of life shouldn't be confused with living standard.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Feb 08, 2021 5:18 pm

It's 6 years already...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Feb 08, 2021 5:21 pm

KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Feb 08, 2021 5:33 pm

Serbian Patriot
@PatriotSerbian
·
15h
The Russian military delivered 150 tons of humanitarian aid to Nagorno Karabakh -

(https://tvzvezda.ru/news/forces/content/202128322-i5OJd.html)

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Feb 08, 2021 5:56 pm

Article from December:

https://gunnarkaiser.substack.com/p/ein-test-sie-alle-zu-knechten-049

"A test to subjugate them all
What if everything was built on sand?

Conflicts of interest
Drosten and the co-author of the paper, Chantal Reusken, sit on the editorial board of the journal Eurosurveillance. This conflict of interest was only disclosed in July and the disclosure of this very conflict of interest is still missing in important places.

2: One of the authors, Olfert Landt, is the CEO of the company TIB-Molbiol, which produced and sold PCR toolkits even before the publication of the study.

And 3rd: Victor Corman and Christian Drosten also run the "Labor Berlin", which earns money on the basis of PCR tests.
..."

Twisted Evil

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:58 pm

#69 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 EtqF4xFUUAMloZw?format=jpg&name=900x900

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

boris and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Mon Feb 08, 2021 7:54 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:It's 6 years already...

4th year anniversary of Givi's assassination.

Matjaz
Matjaz

KneelB4Zod!, boris and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:05 pm

Matjaz wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:It's 6 years already...

4th year anniversary of Givi's assassination.

Salute!

#69 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 Martir10

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:14 pm

Enrico Kremlin-affiliated Smile
@Russ_Warrior
·
4m
Ukrainian forces attacked the Yasinovatsky bloc post with the use of heavy artillery.
Northern suburbs of #Donetsk.
Fightings underway also north of Gorlovka.
#DPR

#69 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 EtugBePXAAgTRK4?format=jpg&name=small

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:16 pm

Mikhail D.
@Eire_QC
·
2m
#Makiivka has joined the fight, center of town can hear combat actions. Loud. #Donbas #Ukraine

Mikhail D.
@Eire_QC
·
1m
Powerful salvo heard #Makiivka

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:00 pm

Mac Mac
@dallasmcfarlan4
·
Feb 7
25 hrs after getting Pfizer vaccine. No fucking way I'm being vaccinated.

#69 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 EtpTuH4XEAM1EYi?format=jpg&name=small

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:11 pm

Disclose.tv
@disclosetv
·
11m
NEW - Large column of smoke over Nuremberg, Germany: power plant on fire. 120 firefighters on the scene. The plant is currently off the grid.

#69 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 EturII2XYAIFJBw?format=png&name=small

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Feb 09, 2021 2:57 am

A new leak, about Frontex:

https://frontexfiles.eu/

pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:45 am

Lol, after one year of COVID hoax msm starts to publish "conspiracy theories" we talk about...for one year

Doctor: 1/3 of Czech pouplation is immune, 1/5 of test results is false. Restrictions must be eased

https://www.televizeseznam.cz/video/prostor-x/lekar-3-miliony-lidi-maji-imunitu-a-petina-testu-je-falesne-pozitivni-je-treba-rozumne-rozvolnit-64132527?dop_ab_variant=0&dop_req_id=IlFpVSe3VI1-202102090341&dop_source_zone_id=1&utm_campaign=_var&utm_medium=z-boxiku&utm_source=www.seznam.cz

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:45 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Feb 09, 2021 6:05 am

Saeed
@Haman_Ten
·
9h
#BREAKING

Iran's intelligence minister: we find it against Islamic law to build a nuclear bomb, but if a cat gets cornered, she becomes unpredictable.

*he basically said that if they force us, we will build a nuke.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:40 am

Lebanese Army: An Israeli gunboat violated the territorial waters of Ras Naqoura

https://lebanon.liveuamap.com/en/2021/8-february-lebanese-army-an-israeli-gunboat-violated-the

Shots fired at northern Israel borders with Lebanon/ Blue Line; Reasons are unclear yet

https://lebanon.liveuamap.com/en/2021/8-february-shots-fired-at-northern-israel-borders-with-lebanon
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:02 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Disclose.tv
@disclosetv
·
11m
NEW - Large column of smoke over Nuremberg, Germany: power plant on fire. 120 firefighters on the scene. The plant is currently off the grid.

#69 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 EturII2XYAIFJBw?format=png&name=small

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:53 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:54 am

#69 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 2713748720

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Mr Badger, boris and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 34  Next