Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#66 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+7
Mr Badger
Böhse Tante
Zambeezi
刘汉
khnum
KneelB4Zod!
Talos
11 posters

Page 10 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next

Go down

#66 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 Empty Re: #66 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by 刘汉 Tue Dec 22, 2020 10:51 pm

Iran nuclear chief: Tehran accepts no condition for US return to nuclear deal

https://iran.liveuamap.com/en/2020/22-december-iran-nuclear-chief-tehran-accepts-no-condition

IEA condemned Zarif' statement and even subtly warned Tehran of response

https://iran.liveuamap.com/en/2020/22-december-iea-condemned-zarif-statement-and-even-subtly

#66 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 22140765_0
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

#66 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 Empty Re: #66 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Profanity Tue Dec 22, 2020 10:53 pm

刘汉 wrote:Kan 11: Israeli submarine is heading towards the Persian Gulf to send message to Iran. Israeli army refuses to comment on the matter

https://iran.liveuamap.com/en/2020/21-december-kan-11-israeli-submarine-is-heading-towards-the

#66 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 22140540_0

These Israeli submarines are mostly a gift from the German puppet government.

Interesting.....

"US guided-missile submarine enters Persian Gulf in latest show of force to Iran"

https://www.foxnews.com/world/us-submarine-enters-persian-gulf-iran

Profanity

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Dec 22, 2020 10:58 pm

Over Persian Gulf: 0907Z USAF General Dynamics F-16CM Fighting Falcon 91-0338 AE16ED WARHWK11 F16CM; KC-135R Tanker 58-0047 AE0243; KC-10A Tanker 79-0433 AE0208 MOJO86

https://iran.liveuamap.com/en/2020/22-december-over-persian-gulf-0907z---usaf-general-dynamics

#66 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 22140633_0
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:03 pm

@ 刘汉:

I don't know why but I can't see your pictures. Does nayone else suffer with this problem?

scratch

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

shachalnur likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:09 pm

The Sirius Report
@thesiriusreport
·
1m
Aerospace Forces of Russia and China conducted the second joint air patrol in the Asia-Pacific region.

Highly significant news for those who like real developments.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:10 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:18 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:@ 刘汉:

I don't know why but I can't see your pictures. Does nayone else suffer with this problem?

scratch

strange. I can..... #66 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 1149841162
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:20 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:The Sirius Report
@thesiriusreport
·
1m
Aerospace Forces of Russia and China conducted the second joint air patrol in the Asia-Pacific region.

Highly significant news for those who like real developments.

It is heating up on all fronts.
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:23 pm

刘汉 wrote:

scratch

strange. I can..... #66 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 1149841162

I need to go to your post, as if I want to quote it, open picture from your link on another tab then I go back and since then the picture is vissible on the forum for me as well.
I did not figuret out why it's so yet. Strange indeed...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:23 pm

Maidan in Armenia...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:24 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:27 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
刘汉 wrote:

scratch

I need to go to your post, as if I want to quote it, open picture from your link on another tab then I go back and since then the picture is vissible on the forum for me as well.
I did not figuret out why it's so yet. Strange indeed...

For me it just takes some time till the pictures are shown. I am just right now using the normal Chinese internet. So I cannot see or post twitter messages or twitter pictures. That's why I use liveuamap mostly.
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:38 pm

China's "smaller facilities" on Gaven and Johnson Reefs include some military fortifications according to CSIS

https://china.liveuamap.com/en/2020/22-december-chinas-smaller-facilities-on-gaven-and-johnson

#66 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 22140649_0
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:42 pm

刘汉 wrote:
I don't know why but I can't see your pictures. Does anyone else suffer with this problem?
scratch
the pics do not compose for me either
刘汉 wrote:
For me it just takes some time till the pictures are shown. I am just right now using the normal Chinese internet.
I cannot see or post twitter messages or twitter pictures. That's why I use liveuamap mostly.
wow... so you can't see 90% of our posts???? cuz twitter??

Last edited by Zambeezi on Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:43 pm

Former NATO SecGen warning EU against end-of-year rush into China deal

https://china.liveuamap.com/en/2020/22-december-former-nato-secgen-warning-eu-against-endofyear
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:46 pm

Zambeezi wrote:
刘汉 wrote:
I don't know why but I can't see your pictures. Does anyone else suffer with this problem?
scratch

Do you have same experience with my last picture (the fortified Chinese island)?
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:46 pm

Zambeezi wrote:
刘汉 wrote:
scratch

Try the trick I described later (open picture from its link on a new tab then reload forum page). It should appear.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:48 pm

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
5m
Sudanese army retakes entire border region after battle with Ethiopian forces https://aml.ink/nXpIJ #Ethiopia #Sudan

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:49 pm

刘汉 wrote:Iran nuclear chief: Tehran accepts no condition for US return to nuclear deal

https://iran.liveuamap.com/en/2020/22-december-iran-nuclear-chief-tehran-accepts-no-condition

IEA condemned Zarif' statement and even subtly warned Tehran of response

https://iran.liveuamap.com/en/2020/22-december-iea-condemned-zarif-statement-and-even-subtly

#66 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 22140765_0

One of my students just informs me, that this letter is not written in Persian, but Pashto. This does not fit to the content of the message.

#66 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 1149841162
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:52 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:
刘汉 wrote:
scratch

Try the trick I described later (open picture from its link on a new tab then reload forum page). It should appear.

That's what I did at liveuamap. I opened it in a new tab and copied the address from there. Maybe that's the reason.
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:08 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:
刘汉 wrote:
scratch
I tried/'trick' not working 4 me.
I may just go back to my old method of posting twitter...
what I did before I created a personal twitter account:
before.... I simply created a screen capture, then posted the .jpg/.png with a link
In some ways it's better, some ways not....
it obviously wouldn't enable the videos from inside the forum cuz it's just a .jpg/.png
otoh it 'preserves' original posts that may later 'disappear' from twitter....
so idk...
#66 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 1149841162

tell me 刘汉.... can you 'instantly' see this sample?

#66 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 X53
https://twitter.com/LebanonaME/status/1341344003191652354

Last edited by Zambeezi on Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:09 am

刘汉 wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:
刘汉 wrote:
scratch

That's what I did at liveuamap. I opened it in a new  tab and copied the address from there. Maybe that's the reason.

I don't think there's problem with links on your side. I think it's related to Chinese IP rather. I tried a few web proxyservers and it does not show the pics either.

Zambeezi wrote:
刘汉 wrote:
For me it just takes some time till the pictures are shown. I am just right now using the normal Chinese internet.
I cannot see or post twitter messages or twitter pictures. That's why I use liveuamap mostly.

Good question.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:12 am

"On December 21, 2020, the air defense systems of the Armed Forces of Yemen (Ansar Allah / Houthis) managed to shoot down a Chinese-made CH-4 UAV belonging to the Saudi Arabian Armed Forces. This was reported by the press secretary of the army and people's committees, Brigadier General Yahya al-Sari."

"The CH-4 UAV was shot down by a state-of-the-art anti-aircraft missile, which has not yet been shown publicly, in the airspace over Megdal, Marib province, the spokesman said."

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:22 am

pigs

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:39 am

Torries suddenly 'care'..... about UK's fishermen??? Their lives? families? livelihoods?
nah.

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:42 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Zambeezi wrote:
刘汉 wrote:

Good question.

#66 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 3070708466

When I just use Chinese internet, yes. When I change my IP address, I can make them visible. On liveuamap I can read the twitter messages independently from my IP address.

I cannot see the twitter pictures, most of the text is visible, but I cannot open the twitter links.

Last edited by 刘汉 on Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:46 am

Don't EVER let this happen to YOU!!!!!!
Fight! Cry out! Talk to someone. Reach out!
Don't be ashamed & Don't be afraid!!!
Talk to your neighbors... talk to a church/temple/synagogue!
Please.

this breaks my heart.

Last edited by Zambeezi on Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total

KneelB4Zod! and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:47 am

刘汉 wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Zambeezi wrote:
刘汉 wrote:

Good question.

#66 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 3070708466

When I just use Chinese internet, yes. When I change my IP address, I can make them visible. On liveuamap I can read the twitter messages independently from my IP address.

Try to share some pic with non-Chinese IP if you can. We will see if the appearance issue is related to the IP.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:56 am

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:59 am

Zambeezi wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:
刘汉 wrote:
scratch
I tried/'trick' not working 4 me.
I may just go back to my old method of posting twitter...
what I did before I created a personal twitter account:
before.... I simply created a screen capture, then posted the .jpg/.png with a link
In some ways it's better, some ways not....
it obviously wouldn't enable the videos from inside the forum cuz it's just a .jpg/.png
otoh it 'preserves' original posts that may later 'disappear' from twitter....
so idk...

tell me 刘汉.... can you 'instantly' see this sample?

#66 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 X53
https://twitter.com/LebanonaME/status/1341344003191652354

This picture I can see instantly with my Chinese IP.

#66 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 1455193345
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next