Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+6
Böhse Tante
Matjaz
Mr Badger
KneelB4Zod!
khnum
Zambeezi
10 posters

Page 13 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 23 ... 34  Next

Go down

#62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 13 Empty Re: #62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:48 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 13 Empty Re: #62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:50 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:06 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:
==========

►International Lawyers Bringing Class Action Lawsuits Over Covid Scandal, “The Greatest Crime Ever Committed Against the Public”

EVERYBODY needs to see this! Thanks for posting #62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 13 3077205713

I've seen shorter excerpt of this vide on Bitchute I think. Really interesting.

#62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 13 3070708466

Here se website regarding the class action lawsuit. It's in German.

https://www.corona-schadensersatzklage.de/

Maybe Auntie can say something in detail?   Question  Question  Question

Sorry, not much, my head is spinning from all the back and forth, pro and contra, Navalny, Tiergarten-murder and and and ...

ATM they want to make a big fuss about "growing numbers" ... I hope this lawsuit is successful. The authorities just want to drive the people here crazy. No matter what Corona is about, with these "numbers" in Germany the "measures" have gone out of proportion.

Rolling Eyes

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:15 pm

Czech health minister and his freudian slip.

Czech health ministry plans mass antigen COVID testing. After health minister questioned about the topic he replied:

"...we're preparing project in which there could be chipped...erm, tested maybe almost 10 million of our residents..."

0:20->

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:32 pm

Slovák wrote:next color revolution schedule:

Presidential elections are scheduled to be held in Tajikistan on 11 October 2020
Presidential elections are scheduled to be held in Moldova on 1 November 2020
Legislative elections are scheduled to be held in Kazakhstan on or before 21 January 2021

#62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 13 1854299768

Here something from Germany and their "Eastern Partnership, Moldova is on the list:

https://libmod.de/veranstaltung-stand-und-perspektiven-der-oestlichen-partnerschaft/

"19:00 - 19:40 Inputs from the three association countries: Ukraine, Georgia and Moldova".

I don't know enough about it, there are some perhaps interesting names of the participants, but the (short) text is in German.

"What are the perspectives for the reorganisation of the Eastern Partnership in March 2021? Be there on 6 October when we discuss this with members of the Bundestag and representatives of civil society."

Question Suspect Question

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:35 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Czech health minister and his freudian slip.

Czech health ministry plans mass antigen COVID testing. After health minister questioned about the topic he replied:

"...we're preparing project in which there could be chipped...erm, tested maybe almost 10 million of our residents..."

0:20->

Background: Czech health minister Roman Prymula is former military officer (colonel) with close ties to big pharma and vaccine programs. He, as well as his daughter, owns private business linked to production and distribution of medical equpment. He promoted Gardasil vaccine in Czech republic. Recently, Merck & Co. (Gardasil producer) is subject of class action lawsuit because of Gardasil's grave side effects, including deaths and comas:

https://www.baumhedlundlaw.com/prescription-drugs/gardasil-lawsuit/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:37 pm

Zambeezi wrote:Heading South before the snow flies. santa
will be offline for a few days.
Have a wonderful B-day tomorrow mr. badger.
(ps... Auntie's B-day is Dec. 9 hahaha)
cheers 2 all.

Darling, you made me 10 days older ...

pirat

Thanks you remind me of Mr. Badger.

lol!

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:44 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:46 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:58 pm

Serious wildfires in Syria as well as in Lebanon:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:17 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:58 pm

Abby Martin
@AbbyMartin
·
5m
The 2020 election is a real bummer. For Americans who care about US empire subjugating millions around the world, who is better on foreign policy?

New
@empirefiles
+
@ArtHousePtx
collaboration

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:01 pm

From Syrian wild fires...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:19 pm

Basicly what's the point? They remove makesift housings of homeless people and then what? Homeless people will make their makshift housings two blocks away. US the failed state...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:42 pm

🅰🅻🅴🆁🆃 🅲🅷🅰🅽🅽🅴🅻
@AlertChannel

14m
#BREAKING: There’s reportedly plan to kidnap the US ambassador in Baghdad, #Iraq— American tanks seen in Baghdad, and now, Sirens sounding at US embassy in #Greenzone.

https://twitter.com/AlertChannel/status/1314678647681318912

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:45 pm

Mr Badger wrote:🅰🅻🅴🆁🆃 🅲🅷🅰🅽🅽🅴🅻
@AlertChannel

14m
#BREAKING: There’s reportedly plan to kidnap the US ambassador in Baghdad, #Iraq— American tanks seen in Baghdad, and now, Sirens sounding at US embassy in #Greenzone.

https://twitter.com/AlertChannel/status/1314678647681318912

Blesa Shaways
@Bilesa_Shaweys
· 2h
#Breaking
All security forces in #Baghdad are in high alerts, #Iraq’s PM @MAKadhimi orders Army to deploy in the city and move toward GreenZone
. https://pic.twitter.com/E9dAtgQawA

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:50 pm

Big guns in Armenia...:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Oct 10, 2020 2:07 am

#62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 13 863744033

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by luda1 Sat Oct 10, 2020 3:36 am

gerasimov

3m

mean moody magnificent

luda1

Back to top Go down

Post by luda1 Sat Oct 10, 2020 3:36 am

gerasimov

3m

mean moody magnificent

luda1

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Oct 10, 2020 3:37 am

You only have to look at the 'education' of Nawalny - he was a participant in the Greenberg World Fellows Program at Yale University.

https://www.voltairenet.org/article195844.html
(in German)

Guaidó was nurtured in a similar way ...

Twisted Evil

Last edited by Böhse Tante on Sat Oct 10, 2020 3:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by luda1 Sat Oct 10, 2020 3:49 am

happy birthday mr badger

cheers

luda1

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Oct 10, 2020 3:49 am

Idea

Happy Birthday, Mr. Badger!

Exclamation

drunken sunny #62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 13 4108203433 #62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 13 3796784211 #62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 13 1455193345

#62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 13 4047824857

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Mr Badger likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:00 am

Thank you Bohse and Luda for the birthday wishes Very Happy

Last year of my 40s. Time to start working out. By the time I hit 50 I want a body like Tom Cruise lol!

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:27 am

Happy Birthday Sir Mr Badger!
49 Spins around the Sun!

#62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 13 3077205713
#62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 13 1455193345

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:02 am

Joining the party!

#62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 13 Tenor

#62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 13 Tenor

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:41 am

Conflict News
@Conflicts
·
1m
BREAKING: A Ceasefire has been declared in Nagorno Karabakh. The ceasefire comes into effect at 12pm local time. It is currently 10:40am.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:37 am

Thank you all. More birthday wishes here on the forum than I've ever had back in the "real". Very kind of you all.

#62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 13 2630940983

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 23 ... 34  Next