Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Britain Rises - Updates, news, and commentary regarding Britain post-EU

+11
Talos
Zambeezi
hillbilly
FoShizzle
H10
Matjaz
Humanity Blows
Mr Badger
Stand_Sure_Anderson
KneelB4Zod!
The Original Mind
15 posters

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

Britain Rises - Updates, news, and commentary regarding Britain post-EU - Page 9 Empty Re: Britain Rises - Updates, news, and commentary regarding Britain post-EU

Post by UK AC Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:21 pm

A former chief rabbi says Jeremy Corbyn's comments about British Zionists are the "most offensive statement" by a politician since Enoch Powell's "Rivers of Blood" speech.

In an interview with the New Statesman, Lord Sacks accused the Labour leader of being an "anti-Semite".

A video from 2013 of Mr Corbyn accusing British Zionists of having "no sense of English irony" emerged last week.

A Labour Party spokesman called Lord Sacks's comment "absurd and offensive".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-45333268

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Britain Rises - Updates, news, and commentary regarding Britain post-EU - Page 9 Empty Re: Britain Rises - Updates, news, and commentary regarding Britain post-EU

Post by UK AC Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:23 pm

When will there be a day, just a single day, when there isn't another media smear against Corbyn? scratch

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:58 pm

I heard from someone local today that all the state schools in the borough are now being forced to accept a certain % of BAME (Black, Asian, non-white minority ethnic) to the schools. Trying to find something on the internet which confirms this, but haven't come across anything yet.

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by messytan Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:49 pm

UK AC wrote:I heard from someone local today that all the state schools in the borough are now ....

I'm not particularly old (or at least don't feel it) but I remember my first day at secondary school (it was quite a good one) and the headmaster gave his speech. He actually said that he was very proud that there was only one "then minority" (not using actual word) person in the whole school. I make no further comment other than to say how things have changed! Incidentally, he died of a heart attack not too many years later.

messytan

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:42 pm

I'm not particularly old (or at least don't feel it) but I remember my first day at secondary school (it was quite a good one) and the headmaster gave his speech. He actually said that he was very proud that there was only one "then minority" (not using actual word) person in the whole school. I make no further comment other than to say how things have changed! Incidentally, he died of a heart attack not too many years later.

pale

Actually, in the past few years the 'changes' in the school pupils has been noticeable. AFAIK there wasn't any quota in place at that time though, so it seems like that was the 'transition' stage.

As I remember things, to get into your local state school you had to live in the catchment area or have siblings at the school, because it's simply logical and convenient for all involved. Now it seems a large percentage of local kids are being denied spots at their local school/s for BAME kids who live miles farther away.

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:55 pm

UK AC wrote:
BB99 wrote:Corbyn is way too far left. I forget what happened at the second to last General Election but he was fairing very badly and only gained a lot of support for a huge gaff by the Tories. Oh, I think it was something to do with Student Loans. You could see the look on his face when he saw an opening to cast an assault and he handled that quite meagerly. Don't forget the wars Labour has got us into with Blair. I, quite frankly, have no trust or faith in Corbyn leading our country.

I'm not of the generations of those who lived under the Labour governments pre-Thatcher. I've often heard of how bad things were under the typical sort of left-wing governments back then and why, so I can why there are those who might be apprehensive of Corbyn (and that I'm not apprehensive enough perhaps Britain Rises - Updates, news, and commentary regarding Britain post-EU - Page 9 1619689188 ).

What I do know is all of those who have assumed the Leadership of all the main parties over the past couple of decades have been fervent supporters of the rotten globalist policies. All that changed when Corbyn became leader. He isn't beholden to those who have an interest in foreign war and killing for corporate profit, or those who have a hand in creating the economic and social woes we see back home. Corbyn is anti-EU, May is pro-EU. They are constantly trying to destroy him in the daily media because he isn't willing to submit to these globalist types.

Even if Corbyn isn't the answer then maybe he could be the catalyst to something better, a bit like what Farage has tried to do. If anything, it's refreshing to see an opposition leader who actually lives upto that word and actually believes in something opposite rather than being another one of those corporate stooges who pay lip service.

Britain Rises - Updates, news, and commentary regarding Britain post-EU - Page 9 1455193345

I hear what you are saying but I have seen too many things in Corbyn that makes him very untrustworthy. He is an opportunist and revels in being totally opposite to his opposition because he thinks it gives him credibility. Trust me, he would make a terrible leader of our country and he would be forced to tow the globalist line if he ever got in.

Back to top Go down

Post by messytan Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:42 pm

UK already paid £1.2 billion into European Galileo GPS system which we won't be able to use and we are now paying £92 million just to find out how much it will cost to have our own system, that experts predict will cost up to £5 billion and no doubt by the time it is finished it will have reached £10 billion.

https://news.sky.com/story/brexit-space-race-on-as-theresa-may-launches-92m-satellite-project-to-rival-eus-galileo-11484603

messytan

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:05 pm

Scallop war!

French and British boats clash in Channel

French and British fishermen have clashed in the English Channel in an escalating battle over scallops.

About 40 French boats tried to stop five larger British boats from fishing 12 nautical miles (22km) off the Normandy coast, in the Bay of Seine.

Fishing boats collided and stones were thrown, but no-one was injured.

UK boats are entitled to fish in the scallop-rich area, But their presence has angered the French, who accuse the British of depleting shellfish stocks.

Now UK fishermen are demanding government protection, while the French bewail the loss of a "primary resource".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-45337091

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:27 pm

UK AC wrote:Scallop war!

French and British boats clash in Channel

French and British fishermen have clashed in the English Channel in an escalating battle over scallops.

About 40 French boats tried to stop five larger British boats from fishing 12 nautical miles (22km) off the Normandy coast, in the Bay of Seine.

Fishing boats collided and stones were thrown, but no-one was injured.

UK boats are entitled to fish in the scallop-rich area, But their presence has angered the French, who accuse the British of depleting shellfish stocks.

Now UK fishermen are demanding government protection, while the French bewail the loss of a "primary resource".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-45337091

When we are out of the EU, I can see the return of the French blockading the ports again like they have in the past. They will also be able to block traffic going to the Channel Tunnel.
It seems that the French aren't capable of negotiating their differences, easier for them to be arseholes.

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:50 pm

I think you may be right. I don't think they will be best pleased by not being able to fish in UK waters anymore either.

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:01 pm

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:07 pm

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by messytan Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:48 pm

Just another quiet Friday afternoon in good old Blighty. Reports of samurai sword attack in Tescos Bristol. Two in hospital, one arrested.

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/news/bristol-news/tesco-eastville-swarmed-police-amid-1958626

messytan

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:50 pm

messytan wrote:Just another quiet Friday afternoon in good old Blighty. Reports of samurai sword attack in Tescos Bristol. Two in hospital, one arrested.

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/news/bristol-news/tesco-eastville-swarmed-police-amid-1958626

Britain Rises - Updates, news, and commentary regarding Britain post-EU - Page 9 578f9110

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by messytan Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:53 pm

UK seaside reports on ISIS terror alert, amidst new heatwave

BLACKPOOL Illuminations will be patrolled by armed cops tonight following ISIS terror threats.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/726864/Blackpool-illuminations-time-police-ISIS-terror

messytan

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:39 pm

Planning for UK Embassy to Move to Jerusalem Post Brexit

The UK is bound by a common position under EU common foreign policy (third pillar). So until Brexit the official line must still be always given that the UK is not considering moving its Embassy. Post Brexit that restriction is lifted. What my source is saying is that secret contingency planning for a post Brexit move to Jerusalem is underway in the FCO. What I have been pressing the FCO for is an admission that planning is taking place. Obviously this is not something they would want to be public knowledge at present.

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:08 pm

Labour Globalists could seek to prevent Corbyn from achieving success at the next general election by forming a break-away party to take votes away from Labour. God knows who they think will vote for them though...

Anti-Semitism row: John McDonnell worried about Labour split

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-45382486

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by messytan Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:15 pm

mess wrote:UK seaside reports on ISIS terror alert, amidst new heatwave

BLACKPOOL Illuminations will be patrolled by armed cops tonight following ISIS terror threats.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/726864/Blackpool-illuminations-time-police-ISIS-terror

And tonight anti-terror WALL erected to protect Britney Spears Blackpool gig.

Blackpool terror WARNING: Anti-attack barriers put up for Britney gig after armed patrol

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/727035/Blackpool-tower-festival-Britney-Spears-terror-ISIS-police-barriers

messytan

Back to top Go down

Post by messytan Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:24 am

Veteran BBC commentator flees unsafe lawless violent London for Spain.

"I had a friend who was knifed from one of those mopeds, and you don't see too many Englishmen where I live."

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/violent-london-loses-its-charm-for-henry-blofeld-g27fcljxl

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/726697/london-crime-bbc-cricket-henry-blofeld-london-bloodbath

messytan

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:26 am

messytan wrote:Veteran BBC commentator flees unsafe lawless violent London for Spain.

"I had a friend who was knifed from one of those mopeds, and you don't see too many Englishmen where I live."

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/violent-london-loses-its-charm-for-henry-blofeld-g27fcljxl

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/726697/london-crime-bbc-cricket-henry-blofeld-london-bloodbath

Soon he will need to flee to Moscow 'cuz Spain is doomed, too...

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by messytan Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:32 am

I hear of so many people forced to move because they no longer feel save, comfortable or "at home" where they have lived for many many years. (often decades) So sad Sad Sad Sad Yet, Mr Khan defends "his" London.

messytan

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:38 am

messytan wrote:I hear of so many people forced to move because they no longer feel save, comfortable or "at home" where they have lived for many many years. (often decades) So sad Sad Sad Sad  Yet, Mr Khan defends "his" London.

What to say? It's necessary to fight back, to take back Britain from the invaders. It's beyond believe that Hitler tried to destroy UK with airstrikes and missiles and failed. But decades later immigrants will suceed. Without artillery, without missiles...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Sun Sep 02, 2018 9:10 pm

What to say? It's necessary to fight back, to take back Britain from the invaders. It's beyond believe that Hitler tried to destroy UK with airstrikes and missiles and failed. But decades later immigrants will suceed. Without artillery, without missiles...

False equivalency. The mass migrations that have happened in Europe are merely a symptom of the root which is the rotten globalist wars and open border policies. Without that you don't have the mass migrations.

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 02, 2018 9:17 pm

UK AC wrote:

False equivalency. The mass migrations that have happened in Europe are merely a symptom of the root which is the rotten globalist wars and open border policies. Without that you don't have the mass migrations.

Aye, I just see it quite alarming. Naturally, during WWII official policy was to fight back. Now it is to give up and even to support mass immigration. Either directly, by the open border policy, or indirectly, by wars and conflicts started on shoddy intelligence reports. I adressed this in the "Immigration" topic.

Britain Rises - Updates, news, and commentary regarding Britain post-EU - Page 9 3077205713

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:28 am

Britain Rises - Updates, news, and commentary regarding Britain post-EU - Page 9 2698871494

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:33 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Britain Rises - Updates, news, and commentary regarding Britain post-EU - Page 9 2698871494

Where is Nigel, we desperately need his voice...?

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:44 pm

Possible Brexit distraction?

LiveSquawk‏ @LiveSquawk · 33 min.
Germany UK Are Said To Drop Key Brexit Demands - BBG

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:14 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by messytan Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:03 pm

Armed police to line the Great North Run tomorrow. Perhaps even more so now after the Barnsley incident. People told not to be alarmed and to "stop and chat" to the men in body armour and machine guns because it is just normal now after what this country has been turned into.

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/armed-police-north-run-security-15124231

messytan

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:20 pm

Max Abrahms
@MaxAbrahms
19 sek.
From London Bridge to Ariana Grande, UK terror attacks in 2017 cost just £5,000.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/from-london-bridge-to-ariana-grande-uk-terror-attacks-in-2017-cost-just-5-000-vck5tdttg

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next