Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#54 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+7
shachalnur
Orange Man Bad
KneelB4Zod!
Böhse Tante
boris
Talos
Zambeezi
11 posters

Page 4 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next

Go down

#54 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 Empty Re: #54 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:58 pm

In Philadelphia, a monument was dismantled to one of the former mayors of the city, Frank Rizzo.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#54 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 Empty Re: #54 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:59 pm

A protest rally in solidarity with American demonstrators takes place in London.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:09 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:57 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Orange Man Bad Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:02 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Recently I noticed interesting phenomenon - most of criticizm of recents protests is over looting and violence. Both are blamed on "Antifa" and "outside agitators", even by people, who I consider as open minded.

It all goes along of common practice of demonization of potentially dangerous opponents of TPTB. As we can watch national guard marching through numerous cities of the US, as random people, looting or not, being described as "Antifa" by trumptards and, surprisingly, by some libertarians and others and as Trump expressed his desire to label this Antifa organization as domestic terrorist group it's time to ask cui bono?

From history we know that globalists in the US used cointelpro operations against their political opponents several times in past decades. Abroad they don't hesitate to target police or civilinas in order to demonize governments and leading figures and we can be sure that they won't hesitate to do the same on the US soil.

There are several strange things ongoing. As an example we can name pallets of bricks just appearing in American cities. There are claims about police provocateurs inciting looting and violence and we have proofs that police escalate violence and attack even peaceful protesters. And, as latest example, I can name murder of retired St. Luis police captain David Dorn.

So I'm thinking it's not outside the realm of possibilities that behind some current events, especially violent, are globalist's intention to remove potentially dangerou opposition (BLM -> cointelpro), use force to demonize and silence critics -> Antifa and impose even further limits of civil rights. Let's not forget - Antifa is very shoddy description because it's not even clear what it should be and, literally, everyone can be described as "Antifa". For example - what makes two guys from this video Antifa?

As Antifa can be described even opponents of TPTB. In the same way as, in the times of McCarthyism, anyone who disagreed with government policies, was labeled as communist. Very dangerous situation. And one of possible answers of cui bono...

Zod, are all these your comments here or copy/paste from a thread/article?

Last edited by Orange Man Bad on Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Orange Man Bad

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:08 pm

AS-Source News
@ASB_Breaking
·
7m
URGENT: United Nations #UN High Commissioner calls on the #USA to ensure reporters can work free from attacks or repression

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:12 pm

Orange Man Bad wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Recently I noticed interesting phenomenon - most of criticizm of recents protests is over looting and violence. Both are blamed on "Antifa" and "outside agitators", even by people, who I consider as open minded.

It all goes along of common practice of demonization of potentially dangerous opponents of TPTB. As we can watch national guard marching through numerous cities of the US, as random people, looting or not, being described as "Antifa" by trumptards and, surprisingly, by some libertarians and others and as Trump expressed his desire to label this Antifa organization as domestic terrorist group it's time to ask cui bono?

From history we know that globalists in the US used cointelpro operations against their political opponents several times in past decades. Abroad they don't hesitate to target police or civilinas in order to demonize governments and leading figures and we can be sure that they won't hesitate to do the same on the US soil.

There are several strange things ongoing. As an example we can name pallets of bricks just appearing in American cities. There are claims about police provocateurs inciting looting and violence and we have proofs that police escalate violence and attack even peaceful protesters. And, as latest example, I can name murder of retired St. Luis police captain David Dorn.

So I'm thinking it's not outside the realm of possibilities that behind some current events, especially violent, are globalist's intention to remove potentially dangerou opposition (BLM -> cointelpro), use force to demonize and silence critics -> Antifa and impose even further limits of civil rights. Let's not forget - Antifa is very shoddy description because it's not even clear what it should be and, literally, everyone can be described as "Antifa". For example - what makes two guys from this video Antifa?

As Antifa can be described even opponents of TPTB. In the same way as, in the times of McCarthyism, anyone who disagreed with government policies, was labeled as communist. Very dangerous situation. And one of possible answers of cui bono...

Zod, are all these your comments here or copy/paste from a thread/article?

That's my comments, or thoughts better said, as I try to figure out why people, who usually oppose totalitarian NWO/globalistaion/hegemony are so keen to accept totalitarian measures and rhetoric.

#54 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 1149841162

EDIT:

Shared thread is historic insight and explains how "outside agitator" term works and where came from. Quite interesting imo...

Last edited by KneelB4Zod! on Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Orange Man Bad Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:14 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

That's my comments as I try to figure out why people, who usually oppose totalitarian NWO/globalistaion/hegemony are so keen to accept totalitarian measures and rhetoric.

#54 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 1149841162

I see - just so I clearly understand - you're saying that BLM and Antifa are opposing NWO and globalism - right?

Orange Man Bad

Back to top Go down

Post by Orange Man Bad Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:19 pm

Police Chief Breaks Down After Describing How Richmond Leftist Rioters Torched Home with Children inside Then Blocked Fire Department

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/06/pure-evil-police-chief-breaks-describing-richmond-leftist-rioters-torched-home-children-inside-blocked-fire-department-video/

Orange Man Bad

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:21 pm

Orange Man Bad wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

That's my comments as I try to figure out why people, who usually oppose totalitarian NWO/globalistaion/hegemony are so keen to accept totalitarian measures and rhetoric.

I see - just so I clearly understand - you're saying that BLM and Antifa are opposing NWO and globalism - right?

I'm saying BLM can be dangerous for the ruling elites in similar way as MLK was. Regarding antifa I'm saying that it's so schoddy term it's not even uncler who it should be. As antifa we can lavel anyone who is against totality. Who even dares to questiion mass vaccinations, Trump's decisions regarding prolonged wars abroad etc.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Orange Man Bad Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:27 pm

Zod - your statements above were a lot more clear - not that "should be" or "would be". I think it is very clear about what Antifa is without a shadow of doubt and who is behind BLM.
I just want to make sure I 'm not in the wrong place and I don't contribute to a disguised Soros and globalist loving site.

Orange Man Bad

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:39 pm

Orange Man Bad wrote:Zod - your statements above were a lot more clear - not that "should be" or "would be". I think it is very clear about what Antifa is without a shadow of doubt and who is behind BLM.
I just want to make sure I 'm not in the wrong place and I don't contribute to a disguised Soros and globalist loving site.

I'm not making any excuses for Soros at all. Moreover I'm speaking about impact of all of this. That's what I made clear I guess. And no, it's not clear what Antifa is. Serious question: What makes these protesters "antifa" as they are described by MAGA guy, who posted this?

I just want to know. Because what I would expect are flaying red and black banners. But those people have none. So what's "antifa" about them? Explain to me, please.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:50 pm

It's heating up in London:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:50 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:55 pm

Orange Man Bad wrote:Zod - your statements above were a lot more clear - not that "should be" or "would be". I think it is very clear about what Antifa is without a shadow of doubt and who is behind BLM.

none of this is new, it is the history of the world. None of these tactics are new and have been used for 1000's of years.
In its simplest terms is it is call divide and conquer.
The names change, the places change but it is the same.
Trump masters are also Soros masters. They work towards the same goals

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:01 pm

LIVE: 'No Justice, No Peace' anti-police brutality sit-in protest takes place in Washington, DC

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:05 pm

LIVE George Floyd Protest DAY 9 Washington DC & New York City

Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:06 pm

LIVE: Protests And Riots Continue | White House Briefing 2pm Eastern

Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:18 pm

boris wrote:

none of this is new, it is the history of the world. None of these tactics are new and have been used for 1000's of years.
In its simplest terms is it is call divide and conquer.
The names change, the places change but it is the same.
Trump masters are also Soros masters. They work towards the same goals

#54 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 2713748720

What I'm trying to say, maybe in unneccessarily complicated way, is that there's group of people, who are Antifa. They have their banners and such things. What we're seeing now is that people, who have nothing to do with the group, being labeled as antifa as well. Just because antifa is known for rioting suddenly every rioter is antifa. And every George Floyd protester is antifa as some protests turned violent. This is sneaky extension of term describing very specific group of people over...just anyone, who protests and disagrees. McCarthyism. Put it in a law and you have legal tool how to shut down any opposition. We have another current example - antisemitism. Term was extended on everyone, who dares to criticize zionists and Israel.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:22 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:25 pm

*Walter Bloomberg
@DeItaOne
·
2m
SAUDI ARABIA, RUSSIA AGREE TO EXTEND PRODUCTION CUTS AS OIL RECOVERS: DJN

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:32 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:33 pm

Conflict News
@Conflicts
·
4m
LIBYA: The GNA have reportedly captured the Tripoli International Airport from the LNA.

Haftar probably chose wrong allies...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:33 pm

Conflict News
@Conflicts
·
4m
LIBYA: The GNA have reportedly captured the Tripoli International Airport from the LNA.

Haftar probably chose wrong allies...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:34 pm

Open News Stream
@OpenNewsStream
·
3m
CHINA, RUSSIA, IRAN USING STATE MEDIA TO ATTACK U.S. OVER FLOYD DEATH -NBC

lol!

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:35 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Orange Man Bad Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:43 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

I'm not making any excuses for Soros at all. Moreover I'm speaking about impact of all of this. That's what I made clear I guess. And no, it's not clear what Antifa is. Serious question: What makes these protesters "antifa" as they are described by MAGA guy, who posted this?

I just want to know. Because what I would expect are flaying red and black banners. But those people have none. So what's "antifa" about them? Explain to me, please.
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
What I'm trying to say, maybe in unneccessarily complicated way, is that there's group of people, who are Antifa. They have their banners and such things. What we're seeing now is that people, who have nothing to do with the group, being labeled as antifa as well. Just because antifa is known for rioting suddenly every rioter is antifa. And every George Floyd protester is antifa as some protests turned violent. This is sneaky extension of term describing very specific group of people over...just anyone, who protests and disagrees. McCarthyism. Put it in a law and you have legal tool how to shut down any opposition. We have another current example - antisemitism. Term was extended on everyone, who dares to criticize zionists and Israel.

OK - Thanks for making it clear for me.

I'm not interested in what others describe or qualify as Antifa. Someone else's ignorance is irrelevant.
I wanted to know YOUR POSITION as I know for a fact that you're well informed and capable of understanding what manipulation and subversion is after closely following events around the world, especially in Ukraine, Arab Spring, Syria, etc.
I don't know why your position changed so drastically in such a short time and I don't want to want to make any assumptions.
Initially I thought it was just your position against Trump but I realize now it's about much more than that.

What I know is that I will never support warmongers, social globalism and forced multiculturalism or communism however well disguised they may appear.
I support national, cultural and religious identities, I support freedom of speech, freedom of opinion, tradition, respect and decency.
I don't want to bring an appearance of balanced opinion and rationality anywhere and thus helping TPTB agendas.

I wish you best of luck, but obviously I'm in the wrong place.

Orange Man Bad

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:16 pm

Orange Man Bad wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

OK - Thanks for making it clear for me.

I'm not interested in what others describe or qualify as Antifa. Someone else's ignorance is irrelevant.
I wanted to know YOUR POSITION as I know for a fact that you're well informed and capable of understanding what manipulation and subversion is after closely following events around the world, especially in Ukraine, Arab Spring, Syria, etc.
I don't know why your position changed so drastically in such a short time and I don't want to want to make any assumptions.
Initially I thought it was just your position against Trump but I realize now it's about much more than that.

What I know is that I will never support warmongers, social globalism and forced multiculturalism or communism however well disguised they may appear.
I support national, cultural and religious identities, I support freedom of speech, freedom of opinion, tradition, respect and decency.
I don't want to bring an appearance of balanced opinion and rationality anywhere and thus helping TPTB agendas.

I wish you best of luck, but obviously I'm in the wrong place.

Where the fuck my position changed? I'm for everything you wrote about. It were trumpists, who suddenly forgot that their leader promissed return of the troops, stop meddling in foreign policies and make America great again. Now, it seems, they don't give a single fuck about billions given to Israel (the law was signed by Obozo btw) or about troops being sold as fucking bunch of mercenaries to KSA. MAGA, aight?

All what I'm saying is that USA is rotten to the core, it has no right to lecture others how to behave or what are human rights. I smell shit regarding this protests, I think protests over police brutality are reasonable and legitimate and I think labeling every single protester as "Antifa" is just another way how globalists want your civil rights tightened even more. Good luck ignoring this. Maybe, if next time they will order you to walk backwards and you gonna protest you gonna be labeled as antifa thug as well...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:20 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:20 pm

https://www.pscp.tv/w/1BdxYQZNEQXxX?q=protests
Face off with protesters in DC ( i think)

Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next