Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#54 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+7
shachalnur
Orange Man Bad
KneelB4Zod!
Böhse Tante
boris
Talos
Zambeezi
11 posters

Page 6 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next

Go down

#54 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 6 Empty Re: #54 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by 刘汉 Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:52 am

Böhse Tante wrote:
刘汉 wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
刘汉 wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
刘汉 wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:

Do the rioters need trainers (entrepreneurs) to make Molotov cocktails? Because the Hong Kong guys can do it.

clown

Interesting, but I understood "entrepreneur" more like "businessmen" ("Unternehmer").

Yes, as professional rioters, trainers for them, something like OTPOR, next step Academi ...

Suspect pirat

What I really don't understand is, do they want to destroy US (and the West)? If "they" are the globalists, where do they want to move their base?

I have an idea about that. They're desperate for a reason to go military. The "authorities" aren't stupid. They've known for a while now that the world economy is collapsing. The current acceleration of the crash, the high unemployment etc. would still lead to turmoil if it weren't for the police murder, especially since people realize that it will only get worse and worse for a long time. Now is the best chance to prepare for it. If the military structure is already operational, they don't need to build it then.

Question Question

I agree with all your words, but still there are some question marks.

It's only a short description of the "big picture". I see it more globally, here in Germany it's about introducing new laws and rules. Dunno how to explain better, I hope you get the gist what I mean. 

It is partly a question of what the national and international "oligarchs", the governments as their executive arm, are currently initiating because they have long been reckoning with imminent uprisings when the world economy crashes and becomes a threat to the population. My daughter (18) said today that so much is happening at once, and I (61) told her that I have never experienced so many imponderables myself. 

Twisted Evil

When I look back 5000 years of history, I have never seen, what is happening now. In a shocking speed (for about 10 years or more now) one era, one power is collapsing and another one is rising from the ashes. Maybe it can be compared with the collapse of the Mongol empire. It came out of nothing, with no culture of its own, conquered all the world, globalized everything and then collapsed because of its own sheer size, not replaced by anyone, but all the former real cultures resurfaced (China, Persia etc.). All combined with a pandemic (the plague) and a financial breakdown. But this time it happens much faster.

刘汉

Back to top Go down

#54 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 6 Empty Re: #54 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:55 am

boris wrote:
Orange Man Bad wrote:Zod - your statements above were a lot more clear - not that "should be" or "would be". I think it is very clear about what Antifa is without a shadow of doubt and who is behind BLM.
I just want to make sure I 'm not in the wrong place and I don't contribute to a disguised Soros and globalist loving site.

none of this is new, it is the history of the world. None of these tactics are new and have been used for 1000's of years.
In its simplest terms is it is call divide and conquer.
The names change, the places change but it is the same.
Trump masters are also Soros masters. They work towards the same goals

Yep, in the end both are replaceable figures. Like Gates, Buffet, Biden, Killary and also Merkel, Macron, Johnson or the "Chief" of Deutsche Bank or Siemens. It's a class war, not some persons/figures war.

#54 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 6 949160760

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:04 am

Orange Man Bad wrote:

I wish you best of luck, but obviously I'm in the wrong place.

Seems so. Rolling Eyes

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:13 am

Zambeezi wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Orange Man Bad wrote:
You know very well who is behind Antifa and BLM, #resist, etc.
The very same you fought against for years.
While I'm against racism, against police brutality and generally against any form of police state or their force institutions I cannot even remotely support organizations created and funded by those that only want a global society they can totally subjugate and control.
The enemy of my enemy is my friend and as long as I can easily identify their targets, I know who I must support. Not because I like them but because there is no other option. They already took over most of the world, most of culture, most of science, virtually all education and are manipulating the sheeple shamelessly. and the "controlled opposition" argument doesn't stand here because they are so rare today so overwhelmingly overpowered that it doesn't even matter anymore - the simple existence of the idea must be supported.
You keep Assange's picture and message here, but started justifying the actions and statements of those imprisoning and gagging him.
BLM is not fighting for black people rights and Antifa is not fighting for freedom and democracy. They are just just political and often violent tools of TPTB.
I know it, you know it.

Will talk further tomorrow. But we're on the same grounds so I don't understand what made you so touchy...

Anyway, good night Sleep Sleep
sandwiched exactly in the middle. buried in his twist of your words is the agenda: it's trump.
he's here to 'explain' and 'unconfuse' you about Trump... he just won't be direct about it.. cuz him so clever.
g'nite Zodster. sleep well and thanks 4 all you are and do.

We are GLP hardened  Wink

#54 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 6 3077205713

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:53 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:03 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:17 am

it's not over. nope.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:21 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:29 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:30 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:57 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Orange Man Bad Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:05 am

Böhse Tante wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Orange Man Bad wrote:
While I'm against racism, against police brutality and generally against any form of police state or their force institutions I cannot even remotely support organizations created and funded by those that only want a global society they can totally subjugate and control.
The enemy of my enemy is my friend and as long as I can easily identify their targets, I know who I must support. Not because I like them but because there is no other option. They already took over most of the world, most of culture, most of science, virtually all education and are manipulating the sheeple shamelessly. and the "controlled opposition" argument doesn't stand here because they are so rare today so overwhelmingly overpowered that it doesn't even matter anymore - the simple existence of the idea must be supported.
You keep Assange's picture and message here, but started justifying the actions and statements of those imprisoning and gagging him.
BLM is not fighting for black people rights and Antifa is not fighting for freedom and democracy. They are just just political and often violent tools of TPTB.
I know it, you know it.

Will talk further tomorrow. But we're on the same grounds so I don't understand what made you so touchy...

sandwiched exactly in the middle. buried in his twist of your words is the agenda: it's trump.
he's here to 'explain' and 'unconfuse' you about Trump... he just won't be direct about it.. cuz him so clever.

#54 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 6 3077205713

Seems so. :roll

No doubt about it.
And those glasses fit you well.

Last edited by Orange Man Bad on Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Orange Man Bad

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:06 am

NYPD uses batons to disperse a peaceful demonstration.

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:56 am

刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Orange Man Bad Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:00 am

Zambeezi wrote:  

And no freedom and equality lovers rioting for him.

Orange Man Bad

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:02 am

Orange Man Bad wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Orange Man Bad wrote:
I know it, you know it.

Seems so. :roll

No doubt about it.
And those glasses fit you well.

Is this the new tactic of falsifying quotes? 

"I wish you best of luck, but obviously I'm in the wrong place."

You wrote that part, not me. I know these stupid tactics of GLP forum trolls and I have absolutely no desire to get involved in this kind of thing again.

From now on I will ignore you, eod.

#54 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 6 1928602959

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Orange Man Bad Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:09 am

Böhse Tante wrote:

You wrote that part, not me. I know these stupid tactics of GLP forum trolls and I have absolutely no desire to get involved in this kind of thing again.

#54 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 6 1928602959

Those were two of your posts merged in one and that is what came out. Of course I wrote it, that is why I replied to your comments.
Obviously, directional glasses makes it difficult to perceive the whole picture.

Edit - I don't know you and I don't care about your self infatuated, all-knowing and arrogant attitude.
I know Zod or I thought I did and that's why I came here.
About myself, I only know that I know nothing.
Happy now?

Orange Man Bad

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:56 am

Orange Man Bad wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:

Those were two of your posts merged in one and that is what came out. Of course I wrote it, that is why I replied to your comments.
Obviously, directional glasses makes it difficult to perceive the whole picture.

Edit - I don't know you and I don't care about your self infatuated, all-knowing and arrogant attitude.
Happy now?

No, you don't know Bohse Tante, and neither do I, but I know enough from her posts that she's been around the block a few times, perhaps more than any of us. A little respect goes a long way.

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:01 am

I had a strange feeling about him from the beginning, so I did not interfere, but maybe Zambeezi and Shachalnur got it:

Zambeezi wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Orange Man Bad wrote:
I know it, you know it.

shachalnur wrote:

this Trump good, trump bad thing is very complicated for US citizens,especillly the 'good'guys.

Orange Man Bad wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:

Happy now?

Trump is not "good", because he is the enemy of my enemy. The whole system, the whole American mindset, is rotten to the core from the beginning, it just becomes visible now for more and more people. Trump is a puppet of the system, to give false hope to the people. The question is, who is wearing these glasses.

刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:49 am

Breaking911
@Breaking911

5.44am

Tensions rising in NYC

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1268403135611011072

Back to top Go down

Post by Orange Man Bad Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:39 am

刘汉 wrote:I had a strange feeling about him from the beginning, so I did not interfere, but maybe Zambeezi and Shachalnur got it:

Trump is not "good", because he is the enemy of my enemy. The whole system, the whole American mindset, is rotten to the core from the beginning, it just becomes visible now for more and more people. Trump is a puppet of the system, to give false hope to the people. The question is, who is wearing these glasses.
谢谢您的无偏见,不是

Orange Man Bad

Back to top Go down

Post by Orange Man Bad Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:59 am

Mr Badger wrote:

No, you don't know Bohse Tante, and neither do I, but I know enough from her posts that she's been around the block a few times, perhaps more than any of us. A little respect goes a long way.

I know that she is one of the oldest and prolific users, also moderator on other topics. I'm not an idiot, but I was not the one to start attacking anyone. I am always willing to debate any idea in a civil way without calling anyone troll, or demeaning anyone in any other way, but I'm noone's laughing stock and I always react promptly.
I did not even initiate a debate with her on any subject.

As you can see, I was debating quite heated with Zod but without attacking him personally, and neither did he attack me in an any unfair way.
My belief was always that the conflict of ideas, the debate is the main source of progress, augmenting both sides horizons.
Sometimes I provoke a debate in purpose so I can increase my own proficiency in that specific area. I am not stubborn either and ready to change my stance when the arguments are compelling - I consider that my personal gain as well.

Orange Man Bad

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:05 am

Orange Man Bad wrote:
刘汉 wrote:I had a strange feeling about him from the beginning, so I did not interfere, but maybe Zambeezi and Shachalnur got it:

谢谢您的无偏见,不是

哈哈,I still can see English grammar.

你不公正. sounds better.

刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:08 am

Good morning

#54 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 6 2630940983

I had one over the eight yesterday I guess.

#54 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 6 1619689188

Orange Man Bad wrote:

>>> shortened >>>

I know it, you know it.

This is probably why you don't understand what I'm talking about. Antifa was not created by this dirtbag Soros. Antifa was funded in early 30s in nazi Germany to oppose Hitler's regime as Böhse correctly hinted. It's not even some kind of formal organization as Trump tries to picture it and his followers understand it. It's not formal group with one leader. It's not fucking Al-Qaeda. It's a cluster of groups, some doingdirty globalist job and sponsored by Soros and some interested in addressing totality and promoting peace. This is why I asked what made people in video that I posted "anfia". And you did not reply. Soon maybe Mike Prysner will be labeled as "antifa"?

I advice to read the thread I posted. As there is no doubt that Soros has some money in BLM there's also no doubt that protests against police brutality are legitimate. So blaming all of the mess ongoing exclusively on Soros is yet another example of misdirection from the core of the problem with use of "outside agitator" excuse.

Don't forget - Trump had 4 years to do something abut Soros (and Clinton and Obama etc, etc...). He did nothing.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:32 am

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:32 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:39 am

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
31m
Major showdown looming at Libyan Army stronghold after Turkish-backed forces seize #Tripoli Airport https://is.gd/tdzqYb #Libya #Tarhouna

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:41 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:44 am

"Two police officers were injured in a shooting in Brooklyn, New York. At the scene of the incident were pulled additional police forces.

The suspect was also reportedly shot dead."

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:44 am

Clashes between police and protesters in New York continue.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next