Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Page 5 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next

Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! on Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:38 pm

And, to make it completely clear to any last simpleton:

I'm anti-globalist, I'm anti-totalitarian and I'm antifascist. Which are pretty same things, actually.

There were times when the whole US or British army were antifascist. As I'm watching current shtitalks ongoing I guess some Americans would be able to designate their own grnadpas as terrorists. Quite sad.

Globalism is totality. Rule of unelected elite over the nations that were stripped of their identities. Rule over citizens tracked on every corner. This is fascism and stand against such regime is actually duty of everyone who considers himself or herself as human being.

Are you offended with this? You're free to leave.

_________________
"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Posts : 48908
Reputation : 159
Join date : 2018-05-17
Age : 40
Location : Krypton

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! on Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:41 pm


_________________
"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Posts : 48908
Reputation : 159
Join date : 2018-05-17
Age : 40
Location : Krypton

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! on Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:53 pm

And this is where it ends:




_________________
"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Posts : 48908
Reputation : 159
Join date : 2018-05-17
Age : 40
Location : Krypton

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! on Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:06 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Conflict News
@Conflicts
·
4m
LIBYA: The GNA have reportedly captured the Tripoli International Airport from the LNA.


Haftar probably chose wrong allies...

Ffs...


_________________
"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Posts : 48908
Reputation : 159
Join date : 2018-05-17
Age : 40
Location : Krypton

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! on Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:09 pm

Guy Elster
@guyelster
·
1h
#BREAKING Active-duty troops brought to the Washington area in response to #GeorgeFloydprotest are returning to their home bases: AP



Guy Elster
@guyelster
·
2m
White House says Esper is still the Secretary of Defense. If as it usually, in a few hours he will be fired by Trump


Dictator Trump is unsatisfied with bloodshed?

_________________
"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Posts : 48908
Reputation : 159
Join date : 2018-05-17
Age : 40
Location : Krypton

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! on Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:15 pm

In the front of US embassy in Greece...

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 EZnC29FXsAcRVmG?format=jpg&name=900x900

_________________
"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Posts : 48908
Reputation : 159
Join date : 2018-05-17
Age : 40
Location : Krypton

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! on Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:18 pm


_________________
"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Posts : 48908
Reputation : 159
Join date : 2018-05-17
Age : 40
Location : Krypton

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! on Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:23 pm

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 EZnEnUNWAAIU4q9?format=jpg&name=900x900

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 1050255049

_________________
"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Posts : 48908
Reputation : 159
Join date : 2018-05-17
Age : 40
Location : Krypton

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! on Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:24 pm


_________________
"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Posts : 48908
Reputation : 159
Join date : 2018-05-17
Age : 40
Location : Krypton

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! on Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:42 pm

Sputnik
@SputnikInt
·
13m
#URGENT | Court docs: #Minneapolis cop charges elevated to second-degree murder, 3 others with aiding & abetting https://sptnkne.ws/C9xd

#SputnikUrgent #GeorgeFloyd

_________________
"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Posts : 48908
Reputation : 159
Join date : 2018-05-17
Age : 40
Location : Krypton

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! on Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:44 pm


_________________
"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Posts : 48908
Reputation : 159
Join date : 2018-05-17
Age : 40
Location : Krypton

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Orange Man Bad on Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:47 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Orange Man Bad wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Orange Man Bad wrote:Zod - your statements above were a lot more clear - not that "should be" or "would be". I think it is very clear about what Antifa is without a shadow of doubt and who is behind BLM.
I just want to make sure I 'm not in the wrong place and I don't contribute to a disguised Soros and globalist loving site.

I'm not making any excuses for Soros at all. Moreover I'm speaking about impact of all of this. That's what I made clear I guess. And no, it's not clear what Antifa is. Serious question: What makes these protesters "antifa" as they are described by MAGA guy, who posted this?

I just want to know. Because what I would expect are flaying red and black banners. But those people have none. So what's "antifa" about them? Explain to me, please.
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
What I'm trying to say, maybe in unneccessarily complicated way, is that there's group of people, who are Antifa. They have their banners and such things. What we're seeing now is that people, who have nothing to do with the group, being labeled as antifa as well. Just because antifa is known for rioting suddenly every rioter is antifa. And every George Floyd protester is antifa as some protests turned violent. This is sneaky extension of term describing very specific group of people over...just anyone, who protests and disagrees. McCarthyism. Put it in a law and you have legal tool how to shut down any opposition. We have another current example - antisemitism. Term was extended on everyone, who dares to criticize zionists and Israel.

OK - Thanks for making it clear for me.

I'm not interested in what others describe or qualify as Antifa. Someone else's ignorance is irrelevant.
I wanted to know YOUR POSITION as I know for a fact that you're well informed and capable of understanding what manipulation and subversion is after closely following events around the world, especially in Ukraine, Arab Spring, Syria, etc.
I don't know why your position changed so drastically in such a short time and I don't want to want to make any assumptions.
Initially I thought it was just your position against Trump but I realize now it's about much more than that.

What I know is that I will never support warmongers, social globalism and forced multiculturalism or communism however well disguised they may appear.
I support national, cultural and religious identities, I support freedom of speech, freedom of opinion, tradition, respect and decency.
I don't want to bring an appearance of balanced opinion and rationality anywhere and thus helping TPTB agendas.


I wish you best of luck, but obviously I'm in the wrong place.

Where the fuck my position changed? I'm for everything you wrote about. It were trumpists, who suddenly forgot that their leader promissed return of the troops, stop meddling in foreign policies and make America great again. Now, it seems, they don't give a single fuck about billions given to Israel (the law was signed by Obozo btw) or about troops being sold as fucking bunch of mercenaries to KSA. MAGA, aight?

All what I'm saying is that USA is rotten to the core, it has no right to lecture others how to behave or what are human rights. I smell shit regarding this protests, I think protests over police brutality are reasonable and legitimate and I think labeling every single protester as "Antifa" is just another way how globalists want your civil rights tightened even more. Good luck ignoring this. Maybe, if next time they will order you to walk backwards and you gonna protest you gonna be labeled as antifa thug as well...
You know very well who is behind Antifa and BLM, #resist, etc.
The very same you fought against for years.
While I'm against racism, against police brutality and generally against any form of police state or their force institutions I cannot even remotely support organizations created and funded by those that only want a global society they can totally subjugate and control.
The enemy of my enemy is my friend and as long as I can easily identify their targets, I know who I must support. Not because I like them but because there is no other option. They already took over most of the world, most of culture, most of science, virtually all education and are manipulating the sheeple shamelessly. and the "controlled opposition" argument doesn't stand here because they are so rare today so overwhelmingly overpowered that it doesn't even matter anymore - the simple existence of the idea must be supported.
You keep Assange's picture and message here, but started justifying the actions and statements of those imprisoning and gagging him.
BLM is not fighting for black people rights and Antifa is not fighting for freedom and democracy. They are just just political and often violent tools of TPTB.
I know it, you know it.

Orange Man Bad

Posts : 154
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2020-05-18

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! on Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:06 pm

Orange Man Bad wrote:
You know very well who is behind Antifa and BLM, #resist, etc.
The very same you fought against for years.
While I'm against racism, against police brutality and generally against any form of police state or their force institutions I cannot even remotely support organizations created and funded by those that only want a global society they can totally subjugate and control.
The enemy of my enemy is my friend and as long as I can easily identify their targets, I know who I must support. Not because I like them but because there is no other option. They already took over most of the world, most of culture, most of science, virtually all education and are manipulating the sheeple shamelessly. and the "controlled opposition" argument doesn't stand here because they are so rare today so overwhelmingly overpowered that it doesn't even matter anymore - the simple existence of the idea must be supported.
You keep Assange's picture and message here, but started justifying the actions and statements of those imprisoning and gagging him.
BLM is not fighting for black people rights and Antifa is not fighting for freedom and democracy. They are just just political and often violent tools of TPTB.
I know it, you know it.

Will talk further tomorrow. But we're on the same grounds so I don't understand what made you so touchy...

Anyway, good night Sleep Sleep

_________________
"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Posts : 48908
Reputation : 159
Join date : 2018-05-17
Age : 40
Location : Krypton

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! on Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:22 pm

Yet can't take a nap...

Mu'hrica - a punching bag:


_________________
"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Posts : 48908
Reputation : 159
Join date : 2018-05-17
Age : 40
Location : Krypton

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi on Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:23 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Orange Man Bad wrote:
You know very well who is behind Antifa and BLM, #resist, etc.
The very same you fought against for years.
While I'm against racism, against police brutality and generally against any form of police state or their force institutions I cannot even remotely support organizations created and funded by those that only want a global society they can totally subjugate and control.
The enemy of my enemy is my friend and as long as I can easily identify their targets, I know who I must support. Not because I like them but because there is no other option. They already took over most of the world, most of culture, most of science, virtually all education and are manipulating the sheeple shamelessly. and the "controlled opposition" argument doesn't stand here because they are so rare today so overwhelmingly overpowered that it doesn't even matter anymore - the simple existence of the idea must be supported.
You keep Assange's picture and message here, but started justifying the actions and statements of those imprisoning and gagging him.
BLM is not fighting for black people rights and Antifa is not fighting for freedom and democracy. They are just just political and often violent tools of TPTB.
I know it, you know it.

Will talk further tomorrow. But we're on the same grounds so I don't understand what made you so touchy...

Anyway, good night Sleep Sleep
sandwiched exactly in the middle. buried in his twist of your words is the agenda: it's trump.
he's here to 'explain' and 'unconfuse' you about Trump... he just won't be direct about it.. cuz him so clever.
g'nite Zodster. sleep well and thanks 4 all you are and do.

_________________
HCQ News

In Other News  |   Wuhan CoronaVirus   |  History in News  |   Ukraine  |   Venezuela  |   Main News Thread  |   Bolivia  |   Chile
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Posts : 6145
Reputation : 171
Join date : 2018-05-17
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by boris on Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:38 pm

Orange Man Bad wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Orange Man Bad wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Orange Man Bad wrote:Zod - your statements above were a lot more clear - not that "should be" or "would be". I think it is very clear about what Antifa is without a shadow of doubt and who is behind BLM.
I just want to make sure I 'm not in the wrong place and I don't contribute to a disguised Soros and globalist loving site.

I'm not making any excuses for Soros at all. Moreover I'm speaking about impact of all of this. That's what I made clear I guess. And no, it's not clear what Antifa is. Serious question: What makes these protesters "antifa" as they are described by MAGA guy, who posted this?

I just want to know. Because what I would expect are flaying red and black banners. But those people have none. So what's "antifa" about them? Explain to me, please.
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
What I'm trying to say, maybe in unneccessarily complicated way, is that there's group of people, who are Antifa. They have their banners and such things. What we're seeing now is that people, who have nothing to do with the group, being labeled as antifa as well. Just because antifa is known for rioting suddenly every rioter is antifa. And every George Floyd protester is antifa as some protests turned violent. This is sneaky extension of term describing very specific group of people over...just anyone, who protests and disagrees. McCarthyism. Put it in a law and you have legal tool how to shut down any opposition. We have another current example - antisemitism. Term was extended on everyone, who dares to criticize zionists and Israel.

OK - Thanks for making it clear for me.

I'm not interested in what others describe or qualify as Antifa. Someone else's ignorance is irrelevant.
I wanted to know YOUR POSITION as I know for a fact that you're well informed and capable of understanding what manipulation and subversion is after closely following events around the world, especially in Ukraine, Arab Spring, Syria, etc.
I don't know why your position changed so drastically in such a short time and I don't want to want to make any assumptions.
Initially I thought it was just your position against Trump but I realize now it's about much more than that.

What I know is that I will never support warmongers, social globalism and forced multiculturalism or communism however well disguised they may appear.
I support national, cultural and religious identities, I support freedom of speech, freedom of opinion, tradition, respect and decency.
I don't want to bring an appearance of balanced opinion and rationality anywhere and thus helping TPTB agendas.


I wish you best of luck, but obviously I'm in the wrong place.

Where the fuck my position changed? I'm for everything you wrote about. It were trumpists, who suddenly forgot that their leader promissed return of the troops, stop meddling in foreign policies and make America great again. Now, it seems, they don't give a single fuck about billions given to Israel (the law was signed by Obozo btw) or about troops being sold as fucking bunch of mercenaries to KSA. MAGA, aight?

All what I'm saying is that USA is rotten to the core, it has no right to lecture others how to behave or what are human rights. I smell shit regarding this protests, I think protests over police brutality are reasonable and legitimate and I think labeling every single protester as "Antifa" is just another way how globalists want your civil rights tightened even more. Good luck ignoring this. Maybe, if next time they will order you to walk backwards and you gonna protest you gonna be labeled as antifa thug as well...
You know very well who is behind Antifa and BLM, #resist, etc.
The very same you fought against for years.
While I'm against racism, against police brutality and generally against any form of police state or their force institutions I cannot even remotely support organizations created and funded by those that only want a global society they can totally subjugate and control.
The enemy of my enemy is my friend and as long as I can easily identify their targets, I know who I must support. Not because I like them but because there is no other option. They already took over most of the world, most of culture, most of science, virtually all education and are manipulating the sheeple shamelessly. and the "controlled opposition" argument doesn't stand here because they are so rare today so overwhelmingly overpowered that it doesn't even matter anymore - the simple existence of the idea must be supported.
You keep Assange's picture and message here, but started justifying the actions and statements of those imprisoning and gagging him.
BLM is not fighting for black people rights and Antifa is not fighting for freedom and democracy. They are just just political and often violent tools of TPTB.
I know it, you know it.


you still cant see the forest for the trees. you go round and round.

_________________
“In the age of information, ignorance is a choice.” - Donny Miller

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Posts : 1525
Reputation : 63
Join date : 2018-05-18
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Orange Man Bad on Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:53 pm

Zambeezi wrote:
sandwiched exactly in the middle. buried in his twist of your words is the agenda: it's trump.
he's here to 'explain' and 'unconfuse' you about Trump... he just won't be direct about it.. cuz him so clever.
g'nite Zodster. sleep well and thanks 4 all you are and do.

This is the "controlled opposition" theory that I was talking about and said that it does not stand.
It would stand when you have a real and clear opposition that someone is trying to hijack. That does not exist.
And don't say their frenzy to have Trump gone is just role playing. That they suddenly wanted to kill the "global warming/climate change" hoax, that they wanted to expose the Russian hack hoax, that they suddenly decided for Brexit, or kill TPP, or expose MSM and social media and deep state stench.
It is not about Trump as an individual, it is about what people saw in him, and state here the alternative to it. If Trump fails we all know exactly who will replace him and there is no doubt about that.
That is why I don't give a shit about Trump being an idiot and a clown. Paradoxically, history shows that great leaders were rarely erudite.

Orange Man Bad

Posts : 154
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2020-05-18

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by shachalnur on Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:55 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Orange Man Bad wrote:
You know very well who is behind Antifa and BLM, #resist, etc.
The very same you fought against for years.
While I'm against racism, against police brutality and generally against any form of police state or their force institutions I cannot even remotely support organizations created and funded by those that only want a global society they can totally subjugate and control.
The enemy of my enemy is my friend and as long as I can easily identify their targets, I know who I must support. Not because I like them but because there is no other option. They already took over most of the world, most of culture, most of science, virtually all education and are manipulating the sheeple shamelessly. and the "controlled opposition" argument doesn't stand here because they are so rare today so overwhelmingly overpowered that it doesn't even matter anymore - the simple existence of the idea must be supported.
You keep Assange's picture and message here, but started justifying the actions and statements of those imprisoning and gagging him.
BLM is not fighting for black people rights and Antifa is not fighting for freedom and democracy. They are just just political and often violent tools of TPTB.
I know it, you know it.

Will talk further tomorrow. But we're on the same grounds so I don't understand what made you so touchy...

Anyway, good night Sleep Sleep

.

pardon my interference,but this whole problem of Trump Good or Trump Bad is going around many people's heads.

1. would we have been in better shape right now with Clinton?

2. If Trump would have made vaccinations mandatory and scrap the 2nd amendment these last 3.5 years,would anyone have stopped him on a political level? Did he make these decisions?

do we agree that the answes are 'No'.?

3. can a person that has been untill his neck in the Swamp all his life really drain the Swamp.
Rothschild had to bail him out in the 90's  for a few hundred millions.,and he was much too close with Epstein.
his son in law,Damien Kushner,who owns 5th Avenue #666,is a creepy Chabad reptile,and your chosen messias ,as it seems.

in other words ,if Trump is completely covered by Chabad,Zionists,Israeli's ,Jewish Bankers,Jewish Big Pharma,Jewish Big Tech etc etc,how can he be trusted?

you know what ,anybody with a brain should have this doubt,actually more than doubt.

the basic question is: Is trump any different than the others?

some think yes(mainly Q crowd,white supremicists,evangelicals etc.)

The biggest danger i see is if it turns out that Trump is just the same old same old,there will be a huge amount of heavily armed very angry people in the USA that won't be stopped by Dems OR Rep's,and very possible civil war.

but this is mainly a USA problem ,the idiosyncrasy there is not the same in Europe,south america or Asia.

what does it matter if Trump is Swamp afterall,what does it matter to the rest of the world ?

people in the USA have a simple problem and it's ethnocentrism,they think that USA is centre of the universe and all that happens there is all there is on this planet.

300 million people ,half of them poor and invisible,on a world pop. of 7 billion.

is it good or bad news if USA collapses from within?

is it good western europe colllapses?

probably yes in the longterm.

so ,basically Trump is at least something that gives a little hope things might change a bit.

either because he's different and will finish off the old Satanic world order,like orange man bad seems to think,or he's Swamp after all ,and the USA are in deep shit,martial law,collapse and slavery.

It's obvious woke peeps in USA have much more hope and trust in trump than peeps in europe or elsewhere,basically because they have little choice.

you can see the mental struggle some good people have with Trump,Q etc(amazing polly is just one of them).

i would love to trust and believe trump ,if only because it brings hope for a different and maybe better world,.

but as a antizio jew i am extremely worried about Trump connections with chabad, Israel,Zionist organisations ,jewish lawyers .bankers,childeaters etc. will ,in the end,just show he's another pied piper.

My litmustest is if Trump will take meassures that will squash Rockefeller's influence in US universities,big pharma,big food,big Weapons ,big everything.

If not ,to me he's just another puppet ,this time controlled more by rockefeller,acting as if he fights Rothschild,soros,gates,Antia .BLM, WHO etc..

yes ,I know:

keep your friends close ,enemies closer,

trust ze plen

#WWGWW1WWGGWWGG2WWGG3WW1WW3 whatever

What i can see is that Orange Man Bad and Zod are more or less in agreement .

the difference is zod is Czech and Orange Man Bad is gringo,so your outlook is very different.

if trump turns out to be a really bad man,that's mainly and firstly a US problem.

the world looks very different for US citizens and other countries.

USA is on the border of collapse,just like Ziostan,GB,FR,Be and NL.

the rest of the world isn't ,and actually have a serious chance of improving their situation.

So it's obvious people outside USA would rather see collapse than succes for Trump.

that's Trump's problem ,and every US citizens problem.

So don't be angry at non US citizens that just don't trust it .

hopefully orange man is not bad,but history and his current connections don't look very promising.

that's all,thank you ,carry on.

.


Last edited by shachalnur on Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:08 pm; edited 2 times in total

_________________
.

No se va a caer solo, hay que prenderle fuego

.

shachalnur

Posts : 442
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2018-05-18

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! on Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:02 pm

Dude, wtf?

_________________
"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Posts : 48908
Reputation : 159
Join date : 2018-05-17
Age : 40
Location : Krypton

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! on Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:04 pm

I was abopt to take a nap but can I? Time will tell, cunts Twisted Evil

_________________
"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Posts : 48908
Reputation : 159
Join date : 2018-05-17
Age : 40
Location : Krypton

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by shachalnur on Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:09 pm

.

who's the dude?

.

_________________
.

No se va a caer solo, hay que prenderle fuego

.

shachalnur

Posts : 442
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2018-05-18

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! on Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:18 pm

shachalnur wrote:.

who's the dude?

.

It's gone, my friend. Forgot it, shame on me...

_________________
"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Posts : 48908
Reputation : 159
Join date : 2018-05-17
Age : 40
Location : Krypton

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by shachalnur on Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:30 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
shachalnur wrote:.

who's the dude?

.

It's gone, my friend. Forgot it, shame on me...

.

no understandski

Hope you're okay.

this Trump good, trump bad thing is very complicated for US citizens,especillly the 'good'guys.

many thought Obama was different,and look what happened.

hope springs eternal,but we're europeans and see things differently.

Right now the US and several EU countires have to decide :

martial law ,reset etc, or duck and weave and let the rest go crazy.

we're dealing with Psyops ,

psyops don't really exist in reality .it's all your imagination,

just like corona,and bigfloyd ,the porn actor that got killed ,or not.

it really doesn't exist ,and only exists if people believe it ,almost like religion.

if you look carefully ,just look how certain european countries are playing the coronagame differently.

how many protest for bigfloyd were there in eastern europe?

never mind,hopefully the bad guys keep fuvking up ,because that's more and more how it looks like.

hopefully you get some sleep in.

.


_________________
.

No se va a caer solo, hay que prenderle fuego

.

shachalnur

Posts : 442
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2018-05-18

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Orange Man Bad on Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:38 pm

shachalnur wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Orange Man Bad wrote:
You know very well who is behind Antifa and BLM, #resist, etc.
The very same you fought against for years.
While I'm against racism, against police brutality and generally against any form of police state or their force institutions I cannot even remotely support organizations created and funded by those that only want a global society they can totally subjugate and control.
The enemy of my enemy is my friend and as long as I can easily identify their targets, I know who I must support. Not because I like them but because there is no other option. They already took over most of the world, most of culture, most of science, virtually all education and are manipulating the sheeple shamelessly. and the "controlled opposition" argument doesn't stand here because they are so rare today so overwhelmingly overpowered that it doesn't even matter anymore - the simple existence of the idea must be supported.
You keep Assange's picture and message here, but started justifying the actions and statements of those imprisoning and gagging him.
BLM is not fighting for black people rights and Antifa is not fighting for freedom and democracy. They are just just political and often violent tools of TPTB.
I know it, you know it.

Will talk further tomorrow. But we're on the same grounds so I don't understand what made you so touchy...

Anyway, good night Sleep Sleep

.

pardon my interference,but this whole problem of Trump Good or Trump Bad is going around many people's heads.

1. would we have been in better shape right now with Clinton?

2. If Trump would have made vaccinations mandatory and scrap the 2nd amendment these last 3.5 years,would anyone have stopped him on a political level? Did he make these decisions?

do we agree that the answes are 'No'.?

3. can a person that has been untill his neck in the Swamp all his life really drain the Swamp.
Rothschild had to bail him out in the 90's  for a few hundred millions.,and he was much too close with Epstein.
his son in law,Damien Kushner,who owns 5th Avenue #666,is a creepy Chabad reptile,and your chosen messias ,as it seems.

in other words ,if Trump is completely covered by Chabad,Zionists,Israeli's ,Jewish Bankers,Jewish Big Pharma,Jewish Big Tech etc etc,how can he be trusted?

you know what ,anybody with a brain should have this doubt,actually more than doubt.

the basic question is: Is trump any different than the others?

some think yes(mainly Q crowd,white supremicists,evangelicals etc.)

The biggest danger i see is if it turns out that Trump is just the same old same old,there will be a huge amount of heavily armed very angry people in the USA that won't be stopped by Dems OR Rep's,and very possible civil war.

but this is mainly a USA problem ,the idiosyncrasy there is not the same in Europe,south america or Asia.

what does it matter if Trump is Swamp afterall,what does it matter to the rest of the world ?

people in the USA have a simple problem and it's ethnocentrism,they think that USA is centre of the universe and all that happens there is all there is on this planet.

300 million people ,half of them poor and invisible,on a world pop. of 7 billion.

is it good or bad news if USA collapses from within?

is it good western europe colllapses?

probably yes in the longterm.

so ,basically Trump is at least something that gives a little hope things might change a bit.

either because he's different and will finish off the old Satanic world order,like orange man bad seems to think,or he's Swamp after all ,and the USA are in deep shit,martial law,collapse and slavery.

It's obvious woke peeps in USA have much more hope and trust in trump than peeps in europe or elsewhere,basically because they have little choice.

you can see the mental struggle some good people have with Trump,Q etc(amazing polly is just one of them).

i would love to trust and believe trump ,if only because it brings hope for a different and maybe better world,.

but as a antizio jew i am extremely worried about Trump connections with chabad, Israel,Zionist organisations ,jewish lawyers .bankers,childeaters etc. will ,in the end,just show he's another pied piper.

My litmustest is if Trump will take meassures that will squash Rockefeller's influence in US universities,big pharma,big food,big Weapons ,big everything.

If not ,to me he's just another puppet ,this time controlled more by rockefeller,acting as if he fights Rothschild,soros,gates,Antia .BLM, WHO etc..

yes ,I know:

keep your friends close ,enemies closer,

trust ze plen

#WWGWW1WWGGWWGG2WWGG3WW1WW3 whatever

What i can see is that Orange Man Bad and Zod are more or less in agreement .

the difference is zod is Czech and Orange Man Bad is gringo,so your outlook is very different.

if trump turns out to be a really bad man,that's mainly and firstly a US problem.

the world looks very different for US citizens and other countries.

USA is on the border of collapse,just like Ziostan,GB,FR,Be and NL.

the rest of the world isn't ,and actually have a serious chance of improving their situation.

So it's obvious people outside USA would rather see collapse than succes for Trump.

that's Trump's problem ,and every US citizens problem.

So don't be angry at non US citizens that just don't trust it .

hopefully orange man is not bad,but history and his current connections don't look very promising.

that's all,thank you ,carry on.

.

1. No - Clinton or anyone else in power would have meant war with Russia, aggravation of ME interventionism, large scale war in Ukraine, Europe totally moving towards progressive liberalism, massive immigration, etc.
2. I don't see the vaccination being an issue to be discussed now and I don't know about any definitive stance Trump has on the subject (if he ever had one on anything). The fact that his actions - justified or not - exposed WHO, FDA, CDC - that we hear more and more people speaking loudly and public about Gates, Fauci, Big Pharma, etc. is a step forward in my book.
3. There are swamps and swamps. Trump may be an dirty business shark but he had little political involvement and that is the swamp we talk about. Trump himself had nothing to gain from this presidency but only to lose. He was an old, filthy rich shady guy, a public celebrity that will probably end up bankrupt and shamed by everyone. Himself and all his family.

You included here other subjects - about US role in the world. The last 80 years proves without doubt that they are the ones to dictate world policies. Whoever controls US controls the world and whatever happens there affects everyone.

And another subject - EU collapse - that depends - Europe without a leash from US, Russia or another major power to keep them in check will inevitably end up in war.

And once again - it is not Trump the individual that gives hope because we all see what an idiot he is. It is about what he represents. I would love to have someone else instead, like Ron Paul for example, behind this platform but we all saw how he ended. The basic idea is - little is better than nothing.

I'm no gringo. I'm from Eastern Europe, grown up and educated there with two degrees, one technical and the other in humanities, and I was fairly well set before emigrating to Canada 20 years ago.

US won't collapse - with our without Trump. It will still be the dominating world power, at least for the next couple decades. It cannot simply collapse by itself - it may weaken, yes, leaving opportunities for other to take its place but not collapse, at least not yet. When it will happen, it will be dethroned and destroyed by a more powerful contender as it always happened before in history. That does not exist yet, and that is not that TPTB are pursuing now.

Orange Man Bad

Posts : 154
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2020-05-18

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by shachalnur on Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:53 pm

.

Same problem ,we seem to be saying more or less the same.

I disagree with your take on the USA being world leader,because the USA is under control of the City of London since 1913,(the FED)

I think Trump is trying to change that,and good luck

the rest is speculation.

like i said ,we're gonna have to wait to really see where the trump psyop will take the USA.

I don't agree with your take on the úsa the coming few decades.

I think it's very possible the USA will collapse,if the dollar goes, US goes.

if only because it will be difficult to feed and keep alive all those millions of giant 7 feet 300 kilo whales they have walking around there.

Half the US population can't survive without a functionig economic and health system.

you forgot the warning from trump a while ago: many many suicides.

he wasn't talking about corona there.

if you look at developments in the south ,USA would be lucky to keep the southern states,and not lose them to Mexico.

without a well organized economic reset the USA will collapse into chaos and civil war.

.

_________________
.

No se va a caer solo, hay que prenderle fuego

.

shachalnur

Posts : 442
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2018-05-18

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Orange Man Bad on Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:33 am

shachalnur wrote:.

Same problem ,we seem to be saying more or less the same.

I disagree with your take on the USA being world leader,because the USA is under control of the City of London since 1913,(the FED)

I think Trump is trying to change that,and good luck

the rest is speculation.

like i said ,we're gonna have to wait to really see where the trump psyop will take the USA.

I don't agree with your take on the úsa the coming few decades.

I think it's very possible the USA will collapse,if the dollar goes, US goes.

if only because it will be difficult to feed and keep alive all those millions of giant 7 feet 300 kilo whales they have walking around there.

Half the US population can't survive without a functionig economic and health system.

you forgot the warning from trump a while ago: many many suicides.

he wasn't talking about corona there.

if you look at developments in the south ,USA would be lucky to keep the southern states,and not lose them to Mexico.

without a well organized economic reset the USA will collapse into chaos and civil war.

.

That "City of London" is not a physical geographic location anymore for a long time now.
Mexico doesn't have the culture and the popular will to become any kind of power anytime soon. Not even a regional one. In my view, Brazil or Chile have more chances to become one. Canada lives 80% on the back of US.

I know US well.
I live within 30km from border and I visited US extensively - I prefer driving and I have seen at least half of it.
I work for a very big US company and talk daily with many people from all the states - colleagues and customers.
What you see in the media and online is not what they are.
The first striking thing I noticed was a general dedication for their work. That for example is uncommon in Canada and most of Europe. They are easy going and straight forward people at lot less formal than British or Canadians.
General education lacks badly, they have very little knowledge about the world but they express themselves with more ease than others and are less inhibited.
They have many smart and well educated specialists originating from all over the world that keep their high tech on top. Most specialists in fundamental research are Russian, European or Indian.
Their own specialists are very good as well because they chose their careers from passion not because they had to.
Their infrastructure and industrial potential is huge and can ramp it up extremely fast. Plenty resources as well - US can survive by itself just like Russia did and does. China for example can't.
The point is that I did not perceive a corrupt, depraved and decadent society (at least not in the middle age range) waiting for a push to collapse and I don't think it will happen.

Yes, they hooked the world by the nose for decades with their meaningless paper dollars. The end of that started with the fall of USSR and became more visible in the past two decades. I long suspected that swallowing them back would have a deep impact but that obviously didn't happen - why? Because they simply changed the rules of the game. Because economy does not function anymore based on the old principles we were taught like productivity, added value, etc. That world is gone. What we see now is a virtually controlled economy. We simply see countries thriving on consumption only - ever wondered how that can be?


Last edited by Orange Man Bad on Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:57 am; edited 4 times in total

Orange Man Bad

Posts : 154
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2020-05-18

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante on Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:46 am

刘汉 wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
刘汉 wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
刘汉 wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:


Do the rioters need trainers (entrepreneurs) to make Molotov cocktails? Because the Hong Kong guys can do it.

clown

Interesting, but I understood "entrepreneur" more like "businessmen" ("Unternehmer").

Yes, as professional rioters, trainers for them, something like OTPOR, next step Academi ...

Suspect pirat

What I really don't understand is, do they want to destroy US (and the West)? If "they" are the globalists, where do they want to move their base?


I have an idea about that. They're desperate for a reason to go military. The "authorities" aren't stupid. They've known for a while now that the world economy is collapsing. The current acceleration of the crash, the high unemployment etc. would still lead to turmoil if it weren't for the police murder, especially since people realize that it will only get worse and worse for a long time. Now is the best chance to prepare for it. If the military structure is already operational, they don't need to build it then.

Question Question

I agree with all your words, but still there are some question marks.

It's only a short description of the "big picture". I see it more globally, here in Germany it's about introducing new laws and rules. Dunno how to explain better, I hope you get the gist what I mean. 

It is partly a question of what the national and international "oligarchs", the governments as their executive arm, are currently initiating because they have long been reckoning with imminent uprisings when the world economy crashes and becomes a threat to the population. My daughter (18) said today that so much is happening at once, and I (61) told her that I have never experienced so many imponderables myself. 

Twisted Evil

_________________
Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Posts : 7733
Reputation : 76
Join date : 2019-03-17
Location : Frankfurt am Main

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by boris on Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:49 am


Live Interview with Pulitzer Prize Winning Journalist, Chris Hedges!

_________________
“In the age of information, ignorance is a choice.” - Donny Miller

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Posts : 1525
Reputation : 63
Join date : 2018-05-18
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante on Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:53 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:


Tell them that in the end they may be forced to shoot at family members, no matter which colour.

Exclamation

_________________
Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Posts : 7733
Reputation : 76
Join date : 2019-03-17
Location : Frankfurt am Main

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante on Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:44 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Orange Man Bad wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
...

As Antifa can be described even opponents of TPTB. In the same way as, in the times of McCarthyism, anyone who disagreed with government policies, was labeled as communist. Very dangerous situation. And one of possible answers of cui bono...

Zod, are all these your comments here or copy/paste from a thread/article?

That's my comments, or thoughts better said, as I try to figure out why people, who usually oppose totalitarian NWO/globalistaion/hegemony are so keen to accept totalitarian measures and rhetoric.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 1149841162

EDIT:

Shared thread is historic insight and explains how "outside agitator" term works and where came from. Quite interesting imo...

Zod, I can only tell what happened in Germany.

There is a mainly older movement of "Antifascists", traditionally mainly from peace movement and the old political left (not neolib "leftists" wit gender BS). After 1990 "out of the blue" there arose a "leftist" group who called themselves "Antideutsche" (100% pro US, Israel and pro capitalism/US imperialism). They infiltrated many organisations and at first the green party (they were pro war in Yugoslavia, regime changes and such). They took over the antifascist movement and called it "Antifa", but they behave like fascists themselves. They call everyone "Nazi" who doesn't obey their obscure ideology. I followed closely what happened here with "Occupy", they damaged it from inside. Every time a protest could become "dangerous" for TPTB they begin to discover "Nazis" there, sending agents provocateurs in demonstrations so that no one from the normal population joins the protest.

That is about the "Antifa" in Germany, dunno about other countries, especially never heard that there even were some. My suspicion was when I first heard of "anti-Germans" that they were created and controlled by the USA.

Suspect

_________________
Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Posts : 7733
Reputation : 76
Join date : 2019-03-17
Location : Frankfurt am Main

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum