Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#53 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+6
Böhse Tante
Mr Badger
Talos
Nuke68
Zambeezi
KneelB4Zod!
10 posters

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

#53 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 Empty Re: #53 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:34 am

Chris
@Chris_1791
·
17m
Zimbabwe summons US ambassador over Trump adviser's 'foreign adversaries' list http://dlvr.it/RXrxf4 #News #Zimbabwe via
@dcexaminer

If you missed...:

Zambeezi wrote:parallel universe

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#53 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 Empty Re: #53 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:38 am

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Orange Man Bad Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:46 am

Orange Man Bad

Back to top Go down

Post by Orange Man Bad Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:48 am

"UK opposition to Russia’s return proves that Trump is right on the G7/G8 being past sell-by date"
https://www.rt.com/op-ed/490563-g7-trump-russia-uk-opposition/

Orange Man Bad

Back to top Go down

Post by Orange Man Bad Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:04 am

This happened yesterday in Girona, Catalonia. A looting of ALDI for the events in the United States. 1/2

Orange Man Bad

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:46 am

刘汉 wrote:US is in need:

Do the rioters need trainers (entrepreneurs) to make Molotov cocktails? Because the Hong Kong guys can do it.

clown

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:47 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:SouthFront
@southfronteng
·
3m
Akademik Chersky Pipe-Laying Vessel Changes Ownership To Circumvent U.S. Sanctions On Nord Stream 2

https://southfront.org/akademik-chersky-pipe-laying-vessel-changes-ownership-to-circumvent-u-s-sanctions-on-nord-stream-2/

Good!

#53 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 949160760

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:23 am

Böhse Tante wrote:
刘汉 wrote:US is in need:

Do the rioters need trainers (entrepreneurs) to make Molotov cocktails? Because the Hong Kong guys can do it.

clown

Interesting, but I understood "entrepreneur" more like "businessmen" ("Unternehmer").

刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:41 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Chris
@Chris_1791
·
17m
Zimbabwe summons US ambassador over Trump adviser's 'foreign adversaries' list http://dlvr.it/RXrxf4 #News #Zimbabwe via
@dcexaminer

If you missed...:

Zambeezi wrote:parallel universe

I doubt he even knows which country and where it is. Perhaps he heard somewhere about the evil dictator Mugabe ...

clown

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:52 am

刘汉 wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:

clown

Interesting, but I understood "entrepreneur" more like "businessmen" ("Unternehmer").

Yes, as professional rioters, trainers for them, something like OTPOR, next step Academi ...

Suspect pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:07 am

Böhse Tante wrote:
刘汉 wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:

clown

Yes, as professional rioters, trainers for them, something like OTPOR, next step Academi ...

Suspect pirat

What I really don't understand is, do they want to destroy US (and the West)? If "they" are the globalists, where do they want to move their base?

刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Orange Man Bad Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:22 am

Jonathan Dwight Jones (Jon Jones - UFC champion) confiscates spray cans from rioters:

Orange Man Bad

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:53 am

Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec
BREAKING: 2 crates filled with pipe bombs discovered near Korean War Memorial in DC after suspects spotted in bushes. Federal assets in pursuit
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:31 am

Hey y'all! I have been crazy busy lately, but my friend sent me this and it was WTF enough that I had to share. Smile  Hope everyone is staying healthy and safe.   #53 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 3700336097

Okay, sorry I'll just link to it - on a tablet, sorry! https://twitter.com/JimLaPorta/status/1267926498629074947

Last edited by FoShizzle on Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Orange Man Bad Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:33 am

Venezuelan President Says He Will Visit Iran To Sign Energy Agreements

https://www.rferl.org/a/venezuela-president-says-he-will-visit-iran-soon-to-sign-energy-agreements/30647868.html

Orange Man Bad

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:41 am

FoShizzle wrote:Hey y'all! I have been crazy busy lately, but my friend sent me this and it was WTF enough that I had to share. Smile  Hope everyone is staying healthy and safe.   #53 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 3700336097

Okay, sorry I'll just link to it - on a tablet, sorry!  https://twitter.com/JimLaPorta/status/1267926498629074947

#53 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 697712634

bayonets affraid

刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:44 am

The Sudanese army: groups belonging to the Sudan Liberation Movement and the Revolutionary Awakening Council attack our forces in the western Jebel Marra region of Darfur

The upper Nile region is getting more and more active.

刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:07 am

刘汉 wrote:
FoShizzle wrote:Hey y'all! I have been crazy busy lately, but my friend sent me this and it was WTF enough that I had to share. Smile  Hope everyone is staying healthy and safe.   #53 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 3700336097

Okay, sorry I'll just link to it - on a tablet, sorry!  https://twitter.com/JimLaPorta/status/1267926498629074947

#53 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 697712634

bayonets affraid

Thank you, @刘汉 Smile

Yeah, bayonets. And I thought Dotard gassing peaceful protesters outside of the White House yesterday in order to have a photo op with a bible in front of a church was bad, but bayonets.....that amps it to a whole new level of crazy.
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:13 am

FoShizzle wrote:
刘汉 wrote:

bayonets affraid
Thank you, @刘汉 Smile
Yeah, bayonets.  And I thought Dotard gassing peaceful protesters outside of the White House yesterday in order to have a photo op with a bible in front of a church was bad, but bayonets.....that amps it to a whole new level of crazy.
#53 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 141993559 hi Fo  @刘汉 Smile
your post is timely...
behold:

#53 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 3700336097

Last edited by Zambeezi on Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:19 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:17 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:24 am

Libya
from the OSINT gang...

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:26 am

Zambeezi wrote:
#53 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 141993559 hi Fo  @刘汉 Smile
your post is timely...
behold:

#53 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 3700336097

I am so glad I live away from there, but I'm glad people are giving him the finger. That was crap. affraid
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:29 am

the orange one thanks himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:33 am

Idlib

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:40 am

allows nuclear response to a conventional strike. yup.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:21 am

What I see on 'display' in this pregnant 'pause' of his response
is that he dare not speak his mind openly.
Be sure that those conversations obviously take place among the confidants within the five-eye coalition.
The five-eyes 'partnership' must be in shambles as the empire's foundations are shaking.
Can you imagine the conversations between Canada and Australia... after Pompeo's threats in Sydney?
I guarantee every single ONE of the 'coalition partners' wants to see not only the Treasury Department
but especially the State Department and the Trump White House brought down to utter ruin and public humiliation.
You can feel it on his lips. hahaha.
It's gonna be spectacular.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:26 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:33 am

Last night was a warm up.
DC

NOW... NYC

Tonight could be the night.
America in Trump's face.
Openly defiant. Fully on display.
US sez to France: Hold my beer.... bounce

Last edited by Zambeezi on Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:38 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:36 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:35 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next