Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

+16
bigD111
Snowtrooper
ussuricat
eclYpse
FoShizzle
The Original Mind
rtloo
Sultan of Wings
Meoverhere
Pirata
Mr Badger
Libertine
Gavin
Unknownman
Matjaz
KneelB4Zod!
20 posters

Page 30 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 30 Empty Re: #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:35 am

Otto von Bismarck wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
UK AC wrote:Well it really depends on how you mean by resist I guess. Zod made this website, you could call that resistance. But at the end of the day, GLP is 'their' playground, and bans were given out for silly things such as mods having a petty, personal disagreement with posters, as Zod found out. Really the only thing that could be done is what was done, which is to stay out of the mods way while keep posting infos exposing the globalist deceptions relating to news current events to inform people.

Exactly. There is no way how to win such fight with mods and site owners. So you have only two options - call them all cocksuckers and selouts for the globalist agenda or use their weak spot, traffic and money, and similary, as they spread their filthy agenda within the cospiracy/truther community, continue with sharing opinions and informations that should be shared on conspiracy forum. Make people aware about the real state of things. Jump of the cliff or keep fighting...

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 30 BA1pQ17CEAAGEvL

Make no mistake.. I understand all your reasoning.. and effort.. motive to keep doing what you did.

But dispite your effort it may still have been in vain, and wrong, because you had to watch great injustice... and accept it, despite it being wrong.

The good thing about PRINCIPLES is that they tell us when we need to remove ourselves from an environment that is EVIL, toxic and bad.

That's not matter of principles but matter of weakness or strenghtness imho. Either you are willing to accept hostile environment in order to help as many other people as you can or you just leave. I didn't watch injustice and fakery and all kinds of bullshitery because I did not care. I did it because I cared actually. And I have to admit, in last months before I was expelled from the forum, I was so disgusted with amount of shits over there, with lack of integrity and dignity of many prominent members, I already wished that they will ban me. This is why I left one very offensive karma comment to Whittaker/Janey. It was so offensive that Lady Jane immediately deleted it (yeah, this is what mods over there can do and do it very often) and wrote me PM (because mods over there know who gave which karma comment), where she asked me to keep away from Whittaker/Janey. When my Twitter account was slandered in Whittaker's thread, with direct participation of Whittaker/Janey, I confronted this prominent cointelpro operator, in very civil way. And here we are. So, I failed after all. I was not able to accept this hostile envvironment anymore, I wasn't able to help more people. Hopefully, this forum will correct my fail...

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 30 Empty Re: #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by Pirata Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:46 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Otto von Bismarck wrote:MAAT.. was his name, now I remember... the man from Egypt, even though we all considered him our FRIEND

when he got chasted nobody cared.. complained, we let it happen, then we watched one after another of us get the same "treatment".

Nobody complained or asked for his re-instatement... nobody ASKED FOR JUSTICE..

How is LUISPORT doing?

FUCK THIS... why or what are we doing this for anyays if we cannot take care of one another?

THIS IS A TRUE QUESTION I ASK!

And this is why I cursed GLP the day I got the "treatment".. because you did not do what was necessary.. I knew you would fail ETHICAL REASONING.

Bes... Besmaat. Frankly I don't know if he was banned. Even with their policies I can't imagine reason for his ban. He just stopped posting one day. Strange thing. Hopefully he's fine.

Luis still posts on their forum. He (allegedly) requested for lock of his WWIII forum and now he runs only some forums regarding volcanic activities and such things. And time by time posts news in Whittaker's thread.

And yet again, it's impossible to do something against will of site owners and moderators. Either you will accept this rules or you're out. And I really see no reason why to make their work easier.

I am pretty sure Bes Maat got  BANNED... just liike Evil Auntie, myself... and you.

And I am also sure Luisport got INTIMIDATED... how horrible..

Just because Luisport may put up with being "SLAVE-MINED" does not mean this kind of manchurian candidate "treatment" is acceptable.

I am aiming right at the core question of what makes us human... no pretense, no excuses for any kind of dehumanization of anyone.

Our core essence is non-negociaciable!

Everynoe counts... if we are truely fighting for humanity.

I am still THRILLED at watching GLP killing itself...  they basically banned EVERYONE not willing to subscribe to their CULT.

Wonderful, now it's only a question of a very SHORT time.. before they explode!
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:53 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Otto von Bismarck wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
UK AC wrote:Well it really depends on how you mean by resist I guess. Zod made this website, you could call that resistance. But at the end of the day, GLP is 'their' playground, and bans were given out for silly things such as mods having a petty, personal disagreement with posters, as Zod found out. Really the only thing that could be done is what was done, which is to stay out of the mods way while keep posting infos exposing the globalist deceptions relating to news current events to inform people.

Exactly. There is no way how to win such fight with mods and site owners. So you have only two options - call them all cocksuckers and selouts for the globalist agenda or use their weak spot, traffic and money, and similary, as they spread their filthy agenda within the cospiracy/truther community, continue with sharing opinions and informations that should be shared on conspiracy forum. Make people aware about the real state of things. Jump of the cliff or keep fighting...

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 30 BA1pQ17CEAAGEvL

Make no mistake.. I understand all your reasoning.. and effort.. motive to keep doing what you did.

But dispite your effort it may still have been in vain, and wrong, because you had to watch great injustice... and accept it, despite it being wrong.

The good thing about PRINCIPLES is that they tell us when we need to remove ourselves from an environment that is EVIL, toxic and bad.

That's not matter of principles but matter of weakness or strenghtness imho. Either you are willing to accept hostile environment in order to help as many other people as you can or you just leave. I didn't watch injustice and fakery and all kinds of bullshitery because I did not care. I did it because I cared actually. And I have to admit, in last months before I was expelled from the forum, I was so disgusted with amount of shits over there, with lack of integrity and dignity of many prominent members, I already wished that they will ban me. This is why I left one very offensive karma comment to Whittaker/Janey. It was so offensive that Lady Jane immediately deleted it (yeah, this is what mods over there can do and do it very often) and wrote me PM (because mods over there know who gave which karma comment), where she asked me to keep away from Whittaker/Janey. When my Twitter account was slandered in Whittaker's thread, with direct participation of Whittaker/Janey, I confronted this prominent cointelpro operator, in very civil way. And here we are. So, I failed after all. I was not able to accept this hostile envvironment anymore, I wasn't able to help more people. Hopefully, this forum will correct my fail...

What I am trying to tell you is that it happened to many of us before it happened to you... and that this is our biggest mistake,  that when we see it happen to others, we accept it and do nothing,  WE SHOULD NEVER ACCEPT IT DONE TO ANYONE EVER IF WE HAVE PRINCIPLES! We should DISOWN any place that plays people like that!
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:07 am

Otto von Bismarck wrote:
Spoiler:

What I am trying to tell you is that it happened to many of us before it happened to you... and that this is our biggest mistake,  that when we see it happen to others, we accept it and do nothing,  WE SHOULD NEVER ACCEPT IT DONE TO ANYONE EVER IF WE HAVE PRINCIPLES! We should DISOWN any place that plays people like that!

If we all would act like you suggest then there would never be any whistblowers, insiders sharing govt misbehaviours, because all of them would immediately quit their jobs. There are higher principles than own feeling of justness. Think about it.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:09 am

The fact that they BANNED EVRYONE from viewing their Forum is due to the SMELL OF DEATHperation!

Gawwd, what I love this smell, may they ROT IN HELL!
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:12 am

Otto von Bismarck wrote:The fact that they BANNED EVRYONE from viewing their Forum is due to the SMELL OF DEATHperation!

Under 900, primetime...

bounce

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:16 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Otto von Bismarck wrote:
Spoiler:

If we all would act like you suggest then there would never be any whistblowers, insiders sharing govt misbehaviours, because all of them would immediately quit their jobs. There are higher principles than own feeling of justness. Think about it.

Sorry but no.. whistelblowers actually all behave RESPONSBLE!

This is the very reason why Edward Snowden did what he did, HE SACRIFICED HIS OWN BENEFITS FOR HIS MORAL FUCKING PRINCIPLES!

HE DID NOT DEFEND THE UNDEFENSIBLE INJUSTICE .. HE HAS SOME FUCKING PRINCIPLES!!!
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:20 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Otto von Bismarck wrote:The fact that they BANNED EVRYONE from viewing their Forum is due to the SMELL OF DEATHperation!

Under 900, primetime...

bounce

I know...THIS IS POETIC JUSTICE...
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:25 am

Otto von Bismarck wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Otto von Bismarck wrote:
Spoiler:

This is the very reason why Edward Snowden did what he did, HE SACRIFICED HIS OWN BENEFITS FOR HIS MORAL FUCKING PRINCIPLES!

HE DID NOT DEFEND THE UNDEFENSIBLE INJUSTICE .. HE HAS SOME FUCKING PRINCIPLES!!!

As well as I have. Voluntarily I was within cointelpro operation to disrupt their agenda with daily based reports.

Gonna drop this here, there's nothing more to say I guess. Gonna open up another one.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 30 4108203433

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:54 am

We all saw it, the targeted attacks on the Luisport thread from members and the red-haired moderators, too, with the shit-talking in their own war thread and constant pinning of the Luis thread to encourage shill attacks. I put it down to your influence in the Luis thread. They were going to get rid of you one way or another, it was just a matter of when. Their weak reasoning for banning you proves that. I would think that you being a prominent member who was always highlighting the inconvenient news regarding the globalist wars/activities, which doesn't get coverage in many places in USA normally for example, has been a catalyst for the site's demise and revolt that we see going on over there now. So to say you failed against the cointel site would be very unreasonable imo.

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:56 am

Sorry didn't see your last reply. Will be my last say on the matter. Smile

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:20 am

Breaking - After his latest unsuccessful stunt to raise member numbers, Trinity has turned to running commercials for GLP (using himself as the actor to further cut down on costs)  cyclops

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:34 am

UK AC wrote:Breaking - After his latest unsuccessful stunt to raise member numbers, Trinity has turned to running commercials for GLP (using himself as the actor to further cut down on costs)  cyclops

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 30 Latest?cb=20140809041633

Plus...:

http://jyxo.info/uploads/D3/d3cb51215c72d811d3c70fef8d24ec1b6aeb903a.jpg

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:51 am

Zod wrote:
Spoiler:

Well, that escalated quickly.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 30 SnivelingDirectImperatorangel

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:55 am

UK AC wrote:
Zod wrote:
Spoiler:

Well, that escalated quickly.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 30 SnivelingDirectImperatorangel

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 30 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:31 pm

...meanwhile, Dr. Astro finally admits to alien life and has channeled them for years...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:44 pm

Just took a screenshot of "Whos online" Their front page stats do include banned ACs online...

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:55 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Otto von Bismarck wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Otto von Bismarck wrote:
Spoiler:

As well as I have. Voluntarily I was within cointelpro operation to disrupt their agenda with daily based reports.

Gonna drop this here, there's nothing more to say I guess. Gonna open up another one.

I'm like... #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 30 3305724591 lol!

Best fact-based reporting ever on GLP!

What we are witnessing now is the slow destruction of the FREE PRESS in the West.. those daring to print "real news".. like in Turkey, even Germany is censoring the living shit out of people, and most of the alternative media act as gatekeepers.. spread misinformation and/or hysteria.

I think they created this whole Q psyops to distract people from the likes of Snowdon, Julian Assange.. and other real people who put their ass on the line..
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:42 pm

BEST BEFORE 1999 wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Who loves dogs then enjoy galery in this article:

http://topstory.su/luchshie-fotografii-sobak-2018-goda-ot-national-geographic.html

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 30 Original.jpg?zoom=1

I miss my Boxer Dogs... Sad

I would love to have a dog someday, I never owned one. Problem for me is if I had one there's no way I could walk him twice a day and the dog would be alone 50-70% of the day on most week days. It wouldn't work, cats are easy, I just leave balcony door open and they leave as they please.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:00 pm

Otto von Bismarck wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Otto von Bismarck wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Otto von Bismarck wrote:
Spoiler:

I'm like... #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 30 3305724591 lol!

Best fact-based reporting ever on GLP!

What we are witnessing now is the slow destruction of the FREE PRESS in the West.. those daring to print "real news"..  like in Turkey, even Germany is censoring the living shit out of people, and most of the alternative media act as gatekeepers.. spread misinformation and/or hysteria.

I think they created this whole Q psyops to distract people from the likes of Snowdon, Julian Assange.. and other real people who put their ass on the line..

FREE PRESS in the West got nothing to fear, we are actually winning. In America the left is on a verge of total defeat and in central and eastern Europe is defeated. Bannon coming in to do whatever he plans to do is the next level. Many say Bannon is coming to destroy EU/Europe on smaller pieces so that America will not face big economy opponent across the pond, to weaken Europe and so on, I say let he do it. Since when did European economic competitiveness on global stage became our main focus of worry?!! We have to save our culture first then think of competitiveness. Europe as econpomy block will do just fine without EU, we might not have much say, we won't be center of attention like Australia for instance, but is Australia really that bad, down under living in paradse of Golden Coast and high standard, they don't rule the world, could care less about it but they are having it better then USA or Europe and they vet their imigrants.

Our European companies are doing just fine but they don't have to own the world so that we could appease are European superiority complex.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:14 am

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 30 4029985365

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 30 1580

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:21 am

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 30 1580

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:47 am

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 30 2476750

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:50 am

UK AC wrote:

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 30 2476750

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 30 Unnamed-71

Definitely strangest thing I've seen today.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:51 am

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 30 1619689188

he wants the stick.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:09 am

he wants the stick.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 30 Tenor

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by ANON II Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:07 pm

I already knew how they got that stupid congressman to do all of those crazy things but this guy just confirms it. For people who do not live in the united states you just have to understand how deeply controlled any and all US politicians are by the israeli lobby. It is no more complicated than that. When they are promised recognition from israel they do what they are told. They know where the money comes from and it also overlaps with their own zionist christian beliefs and those of a solid 1/4 of the american populace. It is a total recipe for disaster. This guy isn't at all ashamed to admit it. He more or less says "i was promised a medal from israel so i did what i was told." and he thinks that is an excuse to advocate giving weapons to 3 year olds?

It is disgraceful. If it wasn't shunned by the american public they'd do the exact same thing out in the open for saudi arabia.

ANON II

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:14 pm

Less than 400 users...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by M9872367 Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:28 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Less than 400 users...

LOL. I hope the people that payed for something different feel they got there money worth and so much for it being a one day ban - who would hand over their email personal details and even credit card to someone with that level or trustworthiness.

I did a search on member profile joined on date and there seem to be very few new members.

M9872367

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:21 pm

I already knew how they got that stupid congressman to do all of those crazy things but this guy just confirms it. For people who do not live in the united states you just have to understand how deeply controlled any and all US politicians are by the israeli lobby. It is no more complicated than that. When they are promised recognition from israel they do what they are told. They know where the money comes from and it also overlaps with their own zionist christian beliefs and those of a solid 1/4 of the american populace. It is a total recipe for disaster. This guy isn't at all ashamed to admit it. He more or less says "i was promised a medal from israel so i did what i was told." and he thinks that is an excuse to advocate giving weapons to 3 year olds?

It is disgraceful. If it wasn't shunned by the american public they'd do the exact same thing out in the open for saudi arabia.

Well, you summed it very well.  These video clips are a stark reminder of just how much ridiculous influence the Zionist lobby holds over USA. Although, to give credit to some of the Republican officials, I did see some other clip from the same show where they refused to endorse such things.

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next