Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

+16
bigD111
Snowtrooper
ussuricat
eclYpse
FoShizzle
The Original Mind
rtloo
Sultan of Wings
Meoverhere
Pirata
Mr Badger
Libertine
Gavin
Unknownman
Matjaz
KneelB4Zod!
20 posters

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Go down

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 19 Empty Re: #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by Mr Badger Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:17 am

Libertine wrote:
FoShizzle wrote:
BEST BEFORE 1999 wrote:
FoShizzle wrote:I have never understood why anyone would do this.  Since the majority of users here are manly guys (no soy boys on this site!), I have to ask - how many of you would do this if you had the opportunity, and if so, why?  https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-44751093

They deserve to be skewered. Animals are not play things...

I totally agree.  Smile  I take care of much wildlife here, and volunteer at our Wildlife rehabilitation center.  Frankly, I like animals much more than I like humans.
That's awesome.
Not a fan of animal abuse at all. None of it, cock fighting, bear baiting, dog fights, bull fights, bull runs. See some matador got mauled recently, like yesterday I think. It was on RT news. I also don't support bashing baby seals over the head or skinning animals alive for pelts.

I won't see an animal hurt. There are a lot of posts going around about the usual crop of meatheads who leave their dogs locked in cars on hot days while they go shopping.
The advice is generally to call the police; mine is to break the window and get the poor dog out of there asap, bugger the consequences.

Back to top Go down

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 19 Empty Re: #1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by hillbilly Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:06 am

FoShizzle wrote:
Matjaz wrote:Damn she's beautiful...got jailed cause of this dance on instagram.   Rolling Eyes  Iranian girl.
https:
Wow! What an amazing dancer (and she's so pretty).  Unbelievable that she was jailed for that!

They would jail her here too, for not having 3 black dudes there with her.
Do they have basketball in Iran? bounce
Animal abuse, like monster trucks, is compensation for Little Man Syndrome.
hillbilly
hillbilly

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:03 am

Mr Badger wrote:Hi Zod, Fo and all.

Been away for awhile, had some personal shit to deal with but all sorted now and, as an old colleague of mine once said: "When you hit shit, you can only go up."

I have been dipping in and out of the news in small doses, Zod I appreciate as always your diligence in keeping us all informed of goings-on.

It's beer night for me tonight, (that's my little mate, Goffy, in the background, he drinks like a fish and then I have to wring him out in the bathtub to prevent him getting a hangover)

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 19 10-07-10

Nice to see you back, bud! Hopefully you sorted out your stuffa as well as it was possible and all gonna be only better in the future.

And yeah, Goffy looks like typical toper. Guess he allways drinks all the beer and left you nothing.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 19 1619689188

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:05 am

hillbilly wrote:
FoShizzle wrote:
Matjaz wrote:Damn she's beautiful...got jailed cause of this dance on instagram.   Rolling Eyes  Iranian girl.
https:
Wow! What an amazing dancer (and she's so pretty).  Unbelievable that she was jailed for that!

They would jail her here too, for not having 3 black dudes there with her.
Do they have basketball in Iran? bounce
Animal abuse, like monster trucks, is compensation for Little Man Syndrome.

Agreed, HB. And yes, they have basketball in Iran, even women national team.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:33 am

[quote="KneelB4Zod!"

Nice to see you back, bud! Hopefully you sorted out your stuffa as well as it was possible and all gonna be only better in the future.

And yeah, Goffy looks like typical toper. Guess he allways drinks all the beer and left you nothing.

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 19 1619689188[/quote]

He opens the tap and lies underneath it when I'm not around, he's terrible!
Friends tell me I ought to write "adult" childrens books lol!

Anyway, I hear Israel has hit (or attempted to hit) a Syrian airbase, Iran is threatening to close the Strait of Hormuz, Trump is flip-flopping on troop-withdrawal from Eastern Europe and Theresa May has sold the UK down the river, amongst other things (more "novichok" BS) So plenty going on.

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:51 am

Mr Badger wrote:

>>> shortened <<<

He opens the tap and lies underneath it when I'm not around, he's terrible!
Friends tell me I ought to write "adult" childrens books lol!

Anyway, I hear Israel has hit (or attempted to hit) a Syrian airbase, Iran is threatening to close the Strait of Hormuz, Trump is flip-flopping on troop-withdrawal from Eastern Europe and Theresa May has sold the UK down the river, amongst other things (more "novichok" BS) So plenty going on.

Oh yeah, plus we have this latest "novichok" incident and Trump pulls his regime change in Iran and trade war against the rest of the world. So really many events ongoing.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:45 am

Been away for awhile, had some personal shit to deal with but all sorted now and, as an old colleague of mine once said: "When you hit shit, you can only go up."

I have been dipping in and out of the news in small doses, Zod I appreciate as always your diligence in keeping us all informed of goings-on.

It's beer night for me tonight, (that's my little mate, Goffy, in the background, he drinks like a fish and then I have to wring him out in the bathtub to prevent him getting a hangover)

Hi Mr Badger
Just saying helloooo and it looks like you have enough beer there to share around tomorrow night. I am in North Kent so not too far to fill my glass.
#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 19 3077205713

Back to top Go down

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 19 Empty Smilies

Post by Guest Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:50 am

I am making some original smilies. As the site is in it's infancy, these might help to broaden the facilities of the site.
Feel free to use them and Zod can add them to the site catalogue if you want.
Seems like it will only accept square images so borders will have to be added on some.
Anyone got ideas on what you would like to see, let me know.
I'll add them as and when they are done.
Test below to see how they show on site (size, etc)

I have done one big and one small:

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 19 Joker_10

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 19 Joker_11

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:23 am

BEST BEFORE 1999 wrote:I am making some original smilies. As the site is in it's infancy, these might help to broaden the facilities of the site.
Seems like it will only accept square images so borders will have to be added on some.

Spoiler:

Nice, good idea! Added. The max size of smilies is as below (180x180):

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 19 1019948293

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:21 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
BEST BEFORE 1999 wrote:I am making some original smilies. As the site is in it's infancy, these might help to broaden the facilities of the site.

Spoiler:

Nice, good idea! Added. The max size of smilies is as below (180x180):

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 19 1019948293

No probs. I'll do them as and when. Like I said, anything in particular you want, let me know.
Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:43 pm

FIFA are investigating Croatia defender Domagoj Vida after a second video emerged where he shouts 'glory to Ukraine' and 'Belgrade burns' in footage that could further enrage World Cup hosts Russia, who are in a state of war with the nation.

Croatia's controversial defender Domagoj Vida faces being banned for World Cup semi-final against England.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5937797/FIFA-investigating-Croatias-Domagoj-Vida-new-glory-Ukraine-video.html

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:52 pm

UK AC wrote:FIFA are investigating Croatia defender Domagoj Vida after a second video emerged where he shouts 'glory to Ukraine' and 'Belgrade burns' in footage that could further enrage World Cup hosts Russia, who are in a state of war with the nation.

Croatia's controversial defender Domagoj Vida faces being banned for World Cup semi-final against England.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5937797/FIFA-investigating-Croatias-Domagoj-Vida-new-glory-Ukraine-video.html

Meanwhile in Banderstadt:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:22 pm

I do hope, my dear Badger, that you wring him out over a pitcher. You can't let that beer go to waste!

Glad you're back!!! Smile

PS - yes, you should write grown up children's books.
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:22 pm

Mr Badger wrote:
Libertine wrote:
FoShizzle wrote:
BEST BEFORE 1999 wrote:
FoShizzle wrote:I have never understood why anyone would do this.  Since the majority of users here are manly guys (no soy boys on this site!), I have to ask - how many of you would do this if you had the opportunity, and if so, why?  https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-44751093

I totally agree.  Smile  I take care of much wildlife here, and volunteer at our Wildlife rehabilitation center.  Frankly, I like animals much more than I like humans.
That's awesome.
Not a fan of animal abuse at all. None of it, cock fighting, bear baiting, dog fights, bull fights, bull runs. See some matador got mauled recently, like yesterday I think. It was on RT news. I also don't support bashing baby seals over the head or skinning animals alive for pelts.

I won't see an animal hurt. There are a lot of posts going around about the usual crop of meatheads who leave their dogs locked in cars on hot days while they go shopping.
The advice is generally to call the police; mine is to break the window and get the poor dog out of there asap, bugger the consequences.

+1 It may be too late by the time the law arrives.
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:52 pm

UK AC wrote:FIFA are investigating Croatia defender Domagoj Vida after a second video emerged where he shouts 'glory to Ukraine' and 'Belgrade burns' in footage that could further enrage World Cup hosts Russia, who are in a state of war with the nation.

Ollie Richardson‏ @O_Rich_ · 15 hod.
"Burn, Belgrade!": Domagoj Vida Tells a New "Joke" on Camera
http://www.stalkerzone.org/burn-belgrade-domagoj-vida-tells-a-new-joke-on-camera/ …

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:43 pm

Couple more Smilies. Discard if you don't want.
#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 19 Bignad10
#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 19 Windmi10

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:00 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:05 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Who's your money on?
I say Belgium...
Shame he's turned up to see his team lose...

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:11 pm

BEST BEFORE 1999 wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Whos your money on?
I say Belgium...

Frankly I have no idea, I do not follow their teams' performance at all. I just watched final part of Russia-Croatia. And I gonna root for the UK against Croatia, because of Croatian ustasha dumbfuck behavior.

But if you say Belgiu then I say France to make it little bit entertaining.

Cool

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:13 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Knowing English they must feel the pain. They've been dreaming about this performance by their team since the sixties and were always left hanging in the end. Now that they are FINALLY in  front of something big they screwed it for them by themselves with Novichok circus none of the official can come to watch their team live. And I asure you they want it baaaaad.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:16 pm

Matjaz wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Knowing English they must feel the pain. They've been dreaming about this performance by their team since the sixties and were always left hanging in the end. Now that they are FINALLY in  front of something big they screwed it for them by themselves with Novichok circus none of the official can come to watch their team live. And I asure you they want it baaaaad.

That is what stupid actions from stupid leaders do. I want us to win even more for the fact they won't be there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:30 pm

BEST BEFORE 1999 wrote:

Hi Mr Badger
Just saying helloooo and it looks like you have enough beer there to share around tomorrow night. I am in North Kent so not too far to fill my glass.

Hi BB, I must confess the beer is gone. All 5 Litres went down a treat and I went down like a sack of shit afterwards lol! I'm now on the Lucozade!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:31 pm

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 19 Joker_10

#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 19 Joker_11

Excellent! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:33 pm

FoShizzle wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:
Libertine wrote:
FoShizzle wrote:
BEST BEFORE 1999 wrote:

That's awesome.

+1   It may be too late by the time the law arrives.

Exactly this ^^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:34 pm

BEST BEFORE 1999 wrote:Couple more Smilies. Discard if you don't want.

Love these Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:45 pm

Mr Badger wrote:

Love these Very Happy

Both added. Hope you feel well after the beer night already.

Laughing

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:58 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:

Love these Very Happy

Both added. Hope you feel well after the beer night already.

Laughing

I haven't had a drop pass my lips... in the last two minutes. Laughing
The Big Bada Boom one degraded badly when I reduced the size. I'll re-do it some time for the site. Got a few more similar I done a while ago, I'll look through them and see what's suitable. They will all need reducing a lot. See how it goes.
I get pleasure out of doing these things especially if it is for a good cause. I am retired so lots of time on my hands and it gives me something to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:01 pm

Mr Badger wrote:

Love these Very Happy

You save me some of that beer you was holding. I am a close neighbour of yours, you can reach over the border and fill my glass up. Laughing
#1 - Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 19 3077205713 .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:05 pm

Ronaldo is going to Jeuventus for over !00,000,000, If I have remembered that right. \he's going to Italy, anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:09 pm

BEST BEFORE 1999 wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Who's your money on?
I say Belgium...
Shame he's turned up to see his team lose...

Razz

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next