Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing!

+4
Zambeezi
Mr Badger
FoShizzle
Böhse Tante
8 posters

Page 18 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Go down

#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 18 Empty Re: #4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing!

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:48 pm

BBC News (World)
@BBCWorld
·
7m
France 'facing worst economic recession since World War Two', finance minister says https://bbc.in/2x6R4Ua

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 18 Empty Re: #4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing!

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:53 pm

Zambeezi wrote:Life in a post-COVID world. keeping track of who had which vaccination and when.
https://twitter.com/Partisangirl/status/1246981910611386368
Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation funded the team's research,
which was published in the journal Science Translational Medicine on Wednesday.

Here you can see why it is not about the unjust distribution of wealth. It is about the power that arises from it, and what these rich people want to achieve with their money power. That is the reason why I am against this system, not because I cannot afford a private yacht. It is because this system is always dictatorial, parliamentary "democracy" is a sham. 

And for their plans about tagging they can kiss my stinky ass.

#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 18 2924852245

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:59 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:BBC News (World)
@BBCWorld
·
7h
Scientists say any suggestion that coronavirus and 5G are linked is “complete rubbish” and biologically impossible

https://www.bbc.com/news/52168096

I estimate the chance that it has to do with junk food, GMOs, microplastics, overmedication of the population and chemical toxins in the environment/food to be far more plausible.

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:01 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:03 pm

OpIndia.com
@OpIndia_com
·
3m
Coronavirus: Virus believed to cause heart damage and could cause brain damage, in addition to long term or permanent damage to vital organs

https://www.opindia.com/2020/04/wuhan-coronavirus-heart-brain-damage/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:20 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:OpIndia.com
@OpIndia_com
·
3m
Coronavirus: Virus believed to cause heart damage and could cause brain damage, in addition to long term or permanent damage to vital organs

https://www.opindia.com/2020/04/wuhan-coronavirus-heart-brain-damage/

As it can also happen with infections with other pathogens. Shortly after WW2, my mother had barely survived a severe tonsillitis due to a lack of penicillin and then retained a serious heart defect. Pathogens can spread everywhere in a weakened body and cause damage.

Exclamation

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:24 pm

USA should make plans for a new epoch of a world without the USA, assclown.

Twisted Evil

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:27 pm

Like here, Mr. Kissinger.

#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 18 1254334646 #4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 18 1254334646 #4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 18 1254334646 #4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 18 1254334646

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:40 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:08 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:SouthFront
@southfronteng
·
4m
COVID-19 Crisis In Russia: Federal Government Strikes Back

https://southfront.org/covid-19-crisis-in-russia-federal-government-strikes-back/
the 'crisis' brings out the 'inner tyrant' and corruption in MANY 'authorities' (worldwide)
right down to your 'local cop'. It doesn't matter the country. 'They' (assholes) don't know borders.

yup. this article dovetails w/ a conversation my Belorussian friend had yesterday
w/ her old/dear grade school friend and her husband
who live w/ 1 child in a small village just south of Sochi. (Black Sea country)

She works as a nurse and was in tears...
apparently the local 'thugs' now have roadblock/checkpoints setup
which check for travel 'permits' only issued to 'critical/essential' workers.
She has the permit because she's a nurse... but she doesn't drive.
Her husband drives but can't get a permit. You get big fines when stopped
but (1/2 price if you provide the bribe). They barely manage at all and cannot afford the 'fees'.
She's trying to use a 'taxi' to and from work but it's 30km each way.

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:49 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:

Twisted Evil

i think i can say for everyone here.......

GET FU$KED HENRY!!

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:55 pm

AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
4m
439 deaths from #COVID19 in the UK in the last 24h

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:56 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:59 pm

Earlier this week, Sen. Rick Scott (R-Fla.) called for a congressional probe into the WHO and indicated that perhaps the United States should withhold funding for “helping Communist China cover up” the ramifications of the virus. McSally agreed that "we need to look at addressing the WHO as well." She also said U.S. debts to China "should be forgiven, as a minimum."

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/04/02/mcsally-calls-on-who-director-to-resign-161327

Via:

https://www.cashkurs.com/wirtschaftsfacts/beitrag/us-senatorin-fordert-ruecktritt-von-who-chef-streichung-von-us-schulden-gegenueber-china/

Soon they will come up with reasons why they don't pay other countries goods too. And then come and steal it at gunpoint. 

Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Böhse Tante on Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:07 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:Life in a post-COVID world. keeping track of who had which vaccination and when.

Here you can see why it is not about the unjust distribution of wealth. It is about the power that arises from it, and what these rich people want to achieve with their money power. That is the reason why I am against this system, not because I cannot afford a private yacht. It is because this system is always dictatorial, parliamentary "democracy" is a sham. 

#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 18 2924852245

Oligarchy is no parliamentary democracy duh

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:10 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:

Twisted Evil

The American empire dies with Kissinger.

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:11 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:Earlier this week, Sen. Rick Scott (R-Fla.) called for a congressional probe into the WHO and indicated that perhaps the United States should withhold funding for “helping Communist China cover up” the ramifications of the virus. McSally agreed that "we need to look at addressing the WHO as well." She also said U.S. debts to China "should be forgiven, as a minimum."

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/04/02/mcsally-calls-on-who-director-to-resign-161327

Via:

https://www.cashkurs.com/wirtschaftsfacts/beitrag/us-senatorin-fordert-ruecktritt-von-who-chef-streichung-von-us-schulden-gegenueber-china/

Soon they will come up with reasons why they pay other countries goods too. And then come and steal it at gunpoint. 

Rolling Eyes

https://www.tagesspiegel.de/berlin/streit-um-verlorene-corona-schutzmasken-us-botschaft-wirft-berliner-senat-desinformationskampagne-vor/25718640.html (German)

Do you remember, what I said, how I would react, when US was stealing the masks ordered by the Berlin Police Department? Now the exact opposite is happening! The US ambassador to Germany (or better governor) is accusing Berlin for spreading fake news! And our horrible federal government is requesting Berlin (independent city state) to apologize to US!

刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:13 pm

Czech Republic: We have 435 confirmed COVID19 infections. It's 192 new cases in last 24 hours.

We have 121 recovered (+25).

We have 78 fatalities (+11).

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:20 pm

Slovák wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:

Twisted Evil

Heinz Kissinger a privileged jew from my hometown, born 4 years after my father in the same street. Maybe my family even paid rent to his family. But luckily from 1933 we did not have to pay any rent to jews anymore. I have no regret or mercy with people like him.

刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:24 pm

刘汉 wrote:
Slovák wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:

Twisted Evil

Heinz Kissinger a privileged jew from my hometown, born 4 years after my father in the same street. Maybe my family even paid rent to his family. But luckily from 1933 we did not have to pay any rent to jews anymore. I have no regret or mercy with people like him.

Most of U.S.establishment still living in the Cold War of the last century, he is just one of many in that lobby.

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:11 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:12 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:16 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:45 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Is that Mad Max stage I or II?

Shocked

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:13 pm

Ragıp Soylu
@ragipsoylu
·
11s
BREAKING — British PM Boris Johnson moved to intensive care, — ITV News

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:10 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Ragıp Soylu
@ragipsoylu
·
11s
BREAKING — British PM Boris Johnson moved to intensive care, — ITV News

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:26 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 18 1143234681

Yep. Even where I live, in a town of 20,000 people, the grocery stores are cleaned out. Except Aldi, strangley.
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:38 am

The number ~3 weeks ago for USA!

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:38 am

Hi Fo:

Counting finished for Monday:

Total: 367.718
Difference: 30.583
%: 9,0714
Forecast: 401.075

Forecast yesterday was 364.365.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:53 am

Böhse Tante wrote:

#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 18 949160760

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next