Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing!

+4
Zambeezi
Mr Badger
FoShizzle
Böhse Tante
8 posters

Page 1 of 34 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next

Go down

#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! Empty #4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing!

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:54 am

@Mr Badger

Police state will get bored about me, especially phone calls (~1 per week) and my movements (~1* per week outside the apartment). The only thing tricky is what I write here. Not to mention what I think.

pirat

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! Empty Re: #4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing!

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:58 am

Discussion with 45 million members? Funny. Perhaps I got sth wrong here.

Shocked

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! Empty Re: #4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing!

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:05 am

A German doctor said on tv either now a strict lockdown for several weeks or it will last for ~18 months. My motto is, rather an end with horror than a horror without end.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:10 am

USA now >161,000 confirmed. In my spreadsheet for 30th ~162,700.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:43 am

What would happen to the economy if they gave every citizen 18,000 $?

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:44 am

Mr Badger wrote:Well, I was bored...

#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! Police10

#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! 1619689188

Very clever, Badger! I hope you're feeling back to yourself now.
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:46 am

Böhse Tante wrote:USA now >161,000 confirmed. In my spreadsheet for 30th ~162,700.

It's still early here, I am sure you will be even closer at end of day. When you explained your numbers earlier, I was thinking you were going to be pretty close.
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:52 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:04 am

FoShizzle wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:USA now >161,000 confirmed. In my spreadsheet for 30th ~162,700.

It's still early here, I am sure you will be even closer at end of day.  When you explained your numbers earlier, I was thinking you were going to be pretty close.

I would love to put my spreadsheet in here, but that would go beyond the scope and almost all explanations are in my head.
I just calculated different growth rates, the daily rate, the average of the last ten days and from the whole month to the current day. Also to see the trend, as the daily variations are often significant, from ~12 to >50 percent.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:12 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:14 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:20 am

FoShizzle wrote:

#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! Police10

#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! 1619689188

Very clever, Badger!  I hope you're feeling back to yourself now.

#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! 1619689188 Much better thankyou, Fo. Just a rattly chest. Had fun shopping this PM, staff trained to stand well back customers at all costs. I walked down the aisle shouting"Dead man walking! We got a dead man walking here!" Staff not amused. Hope all is well where you are! #4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! 141993559

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:21 am

Böhse Tante wrote:@Mr Badger

Police state will get bored about me, especially phone calls (~1 per week) and my movements (~1* per week outside the apartment). The only thing tricky is what I write here. Not to mention what I think.

pirat

Well, you don't need a vpn for what you think Smile I pay for one but really ought to use it more often, especially now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:24 am

just for the record... and after this i'm done. i rest my case.
https://i.servimg.com/u/f47/20/03/25/13/z65.png
and
https://i.servimg.com/u/f47/20/03/25/13/zz31.png

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:35 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:47 am

Zambeezi wrote:just for the record... and after this i'm done. i rest my case.
https://i.servimg.com/u/f47/20/03/25/13/z65.png
and
https://i.servimg.com/u/f47/20/03/25/13/zz31.png

Don't get me wrong, I think also the medics work, but I didn't like how this French doctor downplayed Covid-19. And I dislike the (corporate and others) policy and interests behind both sides. They may lick my stinky ass. Their bickering is nothing the world needs.

pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:48 am

Pittsburg Pennsylvania

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:14 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:28 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:36 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:32 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:49 am

'I'm going to be appreciated even if i have to do it myself.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:10 am

I don't understand what the guy is actually saying. Is it possible that Tronald himself doesn't know what he's talking about? Even with an imaginative interpretation, the sentences rarely make sense to me, he seems to me like a poorly programmed speech robot (Alexa!).

The man can really be replaced by a potato bag.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:16 am

Coronavirus mortality distribution map, valid for 7pm 30th March 2020:

#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! Corona10

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:04 am

According to my spreadsheet:

~14 days after a sharp rise in reported cases, there's also an increase in reported deaths.

The advantage on the following page is that you can easily trace the numbers back along the chart.

https://cv19info.live/us/

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:47 am

Mr Badger wrote:
FoShizzle wrote:

Very clever, Badger!  I hope you're feeling back to yourself now.

#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! 1619689188 Much better thankyou, Fo. Just a rattly chest. Had fun shopping this PM, staff trained to stand well back customers at all costs. I walked down the aisle shouting"Dead man walking! We got a dead man walking here!" Staff not amused. Hope all is well where you are! #4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! 141993559

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:51 am

Reuters
@Reuters
·
35m
California COVID-19 hospitalizations double in four days: governor https://reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-usa-california-idUSKBN21H35Q?taid=5e82c3e401cef40001c15072&utm_campaign=trueAnthem%3A+Trending+Content&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:18 am

At least 574 dead in last 24 hours in the US

https://www.novinky.cz/zahranicni/koronavirus/clanek/usa-zazily-nejhorsi-den-koronaviru-podlehlo-nejmene-574-lidi-40318687?seq_no=8&source=hp&dop_ab_variant=0&dop_source_zone_name=novinky.sznhp.box&utm_source=www.seznam.cz&utm_medium=z-boxiku&utm_campaign=null

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:40 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:01 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 34 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next